10 Best Books for women in their 20s
Related Book recommendations for you: Top 10 Books every woman should read
List of best books for women in their 20s
1. The Edible Woman by Atwood Margaret
2. Educated by Tara Westover
3. And then there were none by Agatha Christie
4. Man’s search for meaning by Viktor Frankl
5. The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
6. The five people you meet in heaven by Mitch Albom
7. The girl who knew too much by Amanda Quick
8. The shadow of the wind by Carlos Ruiz
9. Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
10. The beggar maid by Lord Tennyson
In The Beggar Maid, Canadian writer Alice Munro uses relatable characters and detailed storytelling to relate a tale of forbidden love, infidelity, regret and redemption. This book is a brilliant collection of connected short stories.
It was very captivating and emotional. It made me feel something when I read it, and that is what I look for in any story.
The plot was very good, and every character had an interesting story to tell. There were many twists and turns throughout which kept me on my toes at all times.
These collection of short stories are tightly woven together like an old piece of fabric; some stories seem to last longer than others, but it’s what makes them stand out more that everything ties into everything else.
All in all, I would highly recommend reading The Beggar Maid by Alice Munro to anyone who enjoys literature!
Recommended books to you: Life-changing books to read in your 20s
Best books for 25 year old woman