If you’re on a mission to uncover the fun-loving side of your boyfriend while sharing a good laugh, then you’ve come to the right place!
Asking funny questions is a fantastic way to bond and delve deeper into each other’s quirks and personalities. And what better way to spice things up than with a dash of humor?
So, whether you’re searching for hilarious questions to keep the conversation rolling or simply want to witness those infectious giggles, we’ve got you covered!
Brace yourself for a collection of over 100 funny trick questions to ask your boyfriend and make him scratch his head and burst into laughter. Get ready to add a dose of silly excitement to your everyday conversations and keep the joy alive!
109 Funny trick questions to ask your boyfriend
The following is a list of funny trick questions to ask your boyfriend:
1. If you could have any superpower related to household chores, what would it be? The ability to fold laundry with your mind, perhaps?
2. If you were a flavor of ice cream, which one do you think you would be? And more importantly, would you melt under pressure?
3. How many times have you rehearsed your acceptance speech for “Best Snuggler” in your dreams?
4. If you were a piece of furniture, would you be the cozy armchair that everyone fights over, or the slightly wonky coffee table that always spills drinks?
5. If we were characters in a romantic comedy, would you be the clumsy but lovable lead, or the comedic sidekick who steals the show?
6. If you could choose any animal to be your personal assistant, which one would you pick? A sloth for their impressive time management skills, perhaps?
7. What would you do if you woke up one day and discovered that your voice had turned into a helium-induced chipmunk squeak?
8. If you were a pizza topping, would you be the reliable and classic pepperoni or the adventurous and unpredictable pineapple?
9. What’s your strategy for winning an intense staring contest with a determined squirrel?
10. If you could have a personal soundtrack playing wherever you went, what kind of music would perfectly capture your essence? Smooth jazz, heavy metal, or maybe a catchy jingle?
11. If you could invent a new holiday, what would it be called and how would we celebrate it? National Pajama Day, complete with all-day snuggling and Netflix marathons?
12. What would be your go-to dance move if you were suddenly thrust into the spotlight at a wedding reception? The “awkwardly flailing arms” or the “smooth and suave moonwalk”?
13. If you were a kitchen utensil, which one would you be and why? A whisk for your impressive ability to stir up trouble, perhaps?
14. If you could swap lives with any fictional character for a day, who would you choose and why? Batman for his epic gadgets or SpongeBob SquarePants for his carefree underwater adventures?
15. What would be your ideal pet dinosaur and why? A T-Rex for its ability to reach high shelves or a gentle Brontosaurus for endless snuggles?
16. If you had the power to make any food item disappear from existence, which one would you banish forever and why? Brussels sprouts, anchovies, or maybe even cilantro?
17. If you could choose any historical figure to be your wingman, who would you pick and why? Casanova for his charm or Albert Einstein for his intriguing conversations?
18. What would your signature catchphrase be if you were a famous superhero? “Never fear, Captain Silliness is here!” or “I fight crime with dad jokes!”
19. If you were a comedian, what type of jokes would you specialize in? Puns, one-liners, or maybe a hilarious mix of both?
20. What would be your dream job if money was no object? Professional pillow fluffer or a professional taste tester?
Silly and fun tricky questions to ask your boyfriend
Here are a few silly and fun tricky questions to ask your boyfriend:
21. If you could have any mythical creature as a pet, which one would you choose? A unicorn for its majestic sparkle or a phoenix for its ability to rise from the ashes?
22. If you were a fictional character in a romantic novel, what kind of sweeping declaration of love would you make? “My love for you is as deep as the ocean and as infinite as the number of stars in the sky!”
23. If you had to describe your love life using a movie title, which one would it be? “The Perils of Clumsy Romance” or “Love Actually… Sometimes”?
24. If you could swap bodies with me for a day, what’s the first thing you would do to embarrass yourself as me?
25. If you were a cartoon character, which wacky sound effect would accompany your every move? The “boing” of a spring or the “plop” of a falling banana peel?
26. If you were a master of disguise, what would be your signature undercover outfit? A neon pink tutu or a full-body unicorn onesie?
27. What would be your secret weapon in a pillow fight? Feather-filled pillows of doom or stealthy ninja pillow strikes?
28. If you could choose any animal to be your sidekick, who would it be and why? A mischievous monkey for their knack for pranks or a loyal golden retriever for their unwavering loyalty?
29. What’s your favorite dance move that you secretly practice when no one’s watching? The “sprinkler,” the “robot,” or the “running man”?
30. If you were the king of a candy kingdom, what would be your first royal decree? Free candy for all or mandatory chocolate fountains in every home?
31. If the “snooze” button on alarm clocks is so easy to find, why is world peace so elusive?
32. Can we organize a protest against long queues at the grocery store checkout lines and demand express lanes for couples?
33. If “laughter is the best medicine,” why don’t doctors prescribe daily doses of comedy shows instead of pills?
34. Should we start a campaign to rename “fast food” to “speedy nutrition” to make it sound healthier?
35. Is it possible to create a “self-cleaning house” that magically tidies up itself while we binge-watch our favorite TV shows?
36. Can we petition to have a national holiday where everyone wears pajamas all day and binge-eats breakfast cereal?
37. If we held a talent show for politicians, what skills do you think they would showcase other than talking?
38. Should we create a social media platform exclusively for cat videos, so the internet can finally fulfill its true purpose?
39. Is it just me, or should we have a Nobel Prize category for successfully untangling earphones?
40. Can we start a movement to ban Mondays and replace them with a second Sunday every week?
Sarcastic and funny tricky questions to ask your boyfriend
41. If “money can’t buy happiness,” can we start accepting payments in pizza and see if it brings us joy?
42. Should we launch an app that sends notifications whenever someone mentions pizza within a 5-mile radius?
43. Is it possible to invent a time machine that only takes us back to the moments we said something embarrassing so we can avoid them?
44. Can we create a dating app where the profile pictures are only of pets and their owners get matched based on how cute their pets are?
45. If life gave us lemons, can we demand to speak to its manager and ask for a refund?
46. Should we host a reality TV show where politicians have to live in regular people’s homes and do household chores for a month?
47. Is it just me, or should grocery stores provide complimentary samples of ice cream to help us make better decisions?
48. Can we develop a filter for social media that automatically detects and hides any post containing vague and mysterious quotes?
49. If procrastination was an Olympic sport, would we finally have a gold medal to our names?
50. Should we create an awards ceremony for the most creative excuses people come up with for not going to the gym?
51. If I accidentally shrunk you to the size of a potato, would you still be the “big spoon” in our relationship?
52. Can we start a campaign to replace “Netflix and chill” with “Hulu and hug” for a change?
53. If couples were Olympic sports, would we be gold medalists in synchronized snacking?
54. Can we create a new social media platform exclusively for sharing pictures of our pets sleeping in weird positions?
55. If our relationship had a theme song, would it be the “Friends” theme or the “Curb Your Enthusiasm” theme?
56. Should we organize a speed dating event for sloths so they can take it slow together?
57. If we had a dollar for every time we misunderstood each other’s text messages, could we afford a lifetime supply of emojis?
58. Can we start a podcast where we discuss the most pressing issue of our generation: which cereal is the best cereal?
59. If our love story were a book, would it be a bestseller or a bargain bin find?
60. Should we invent a new language consisting entirely of inside jokes and confuse everyone around us?
Also read: 100 Intimate questions to ask your boyfriend
Random and tricky funny questions to ask your boyfriend
61. If we had a reality show, what would the title be: “Love, Laughter, and Laundry” or “Adventures in Pajamas”?
62. Can we start a petition to make “dad jokes” the official language of the internet?
63. If our relationship were a superhero duo, would our superpower be endless sarcasm or the ability to nap anywhere, anytime?
64. Should we create an Instagram account solely dedicated to documenting our failed attempts at cooking?
65. If we were ice cream flavors, would we be a sweet and salty combo or a bizarre mix like pickle-flavored ice cream?
66. Can we form a secret society for people who always burn the toast and call it “The Order of the Charred Crust”?
67. If we opened a restaurant, would our specialty dish be “Awkward Tacos” or “Cringe-worthy Curry”?
68. Should we organize a global conference on the art of procrastination and postpone it indefinitely?
69. If our relationship were a sitcom, would it be more like “The Office” or “Parks and Recreation”?
70. Can we start a support group for people addicted to binge-watching TV shows and call it “Netflix Anonymous”?
71. If our love were a board game, would it be “Monopoly” where we fight over who gets to be the banker or “Twister” where we fall over each other?
72. Should we form a committee to investigate why the last slice of pizza always mysteriously disappears when we’re not looking?
73. If we had our own talk show, what would be our catchphrase: “Let’s talk about it… or not” or “Brace yourselves, the silliness is coming”?
74. Can we start a trend where couples exchange pun-filled love letters instead of text messages?
75. If our relationship were a movie genre, would it be a romantic comedy or a sci-fi thriller featuring a time-traveling toaster?
76. Should we create an alternative awards show called the “Grammies” where we celebrate the best grammar fails on social media?
77. If we could have any superpower, would we choose the ability to read each other’s minds or the power to make pizza magically appear?
78. Can we launch a podcast where we debate the most crucial question of our time: “Is a hot dog a sandwich?”
79. If we were characters in a fairytale, would we be the prince and princess or the mischievous sidekicks who steal the spotlight?
80. Should we form a task force to investigate why socks always mysteriously disappear in the dryer, leaving us with mismatched pairs?
Funny trick and trap questions to ask your boyfriend
81. Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?
82. Can we buy an ‘S’ and put it in front of the ‘C’ in our relationship, so it becomes “Sweet Candy” instead of “Sour Candy”?
83. Is it considered a date night if we order takeout and eat it in front of the TV?
84. If we have a “squad goal,” does that mean we should all become professional soccer players?
85. Can we change our relationship status to “Amazon Prime” because we’re always delivering happiness to each other?
86. If love is like a battlefield, should we start wearing camouflage outfits to show our commitment?
87. Should we start a band called “The Exes” and perform breakup songs at weddings?
88. Is it a romantic gesture if I steal all the blankets and leave you shivering in bed?
89. If we had a dollar for every time we annoy each other, would we be rich or broke?
90. Can we make a pact that whoever loses the remote control battle has to do all the household chores for a week?
91. Is it a red flag if I prefer the company of pizza over people?
92. Can we have a competition to see who can come up with the cheesiest pickup line?
93. If our relationship were a video game, would it be more like “Mario Kart” or “Mortal Kombat”?
94. Should we create a relationship-themed emoji that perfectly captures our constant mood swings?
95. Is it considered multitasking if I’m eating chocolate and thinking about you at the same time?
96. Can we rename “date night” to “cheat day” so we can indulge in all our guilty pleasures guilt-free?
97. If I had a dollar for every time I lost an argument with you, could we afford a private island?
98. Should we start a YouTube channel where we demonstrate how to perfectly annoy each other?
99. Is it possible to have too many inside jokes? Or should we just keep pushing the limits?
100. Can we have a competition to see who can make the weirdest facial expression?
101. If we were food, what dish would best represent our relationship? A spicy curry or a comforting bowl of mac and cheese?
102. Should we start a new trend where couples wear matching socks on mismatched feet?
103. Is it acceptable to sing “Baby Shark” in public places just to embarrass each other?
104. Can we set a new world record for the longest cuddling session without falling asleep?
105. If our love was a movie, would it be a romantic comedy or an action-packed thriller?
106. Should we create a “relationship playlist” consisting of only catchy breakup songs?
107. Is it true that relationships are like algebraic equations, and we’re still trying to solve for ‘X’?
108. Can we have a race to see who can finish a tub of ice cream faster?
109. If we were characters in a sitcom, what hilarious shenanigans would we get into every episode?
Also read: 100 Spicy questions to ask your boyfriend