If you are in a relationship and you want to make it work, you’re going to want to know what your guy really thinks.
Maybe you feel like things aren’t going as smoothly as they should be, or maybe you just want to keep things fresh.
Either way, these are some questions that can bring out the truth of certain situations and get him to open up.
Trap questions to ask your boyfriend are serious, funny, awkward, and they encourage your partner to confess his feelings and actions with his full honesty.
Every person is a different individual, and every person has a different way of showing love or affection for the other person.
Some people love to make gifts for their loved ones, while some others prefer to show their affection by spending time with them.
Yet, some others like to show how much they care about their partner by asking questions that make them feel guilty.
It is not always easy to admit that you want your partner to confess his mistakes and feel guilty about it because this can be seen as controlling behavior and also unfair.
Nevertheless, in order to know if your partner is loyal and faithful, you must communicate with him/her properly and honestly.
Asking trap questions can be considered a way of showing your care and concern towards your partner because you want him to be honest with you.
However, it is essential that you don’t ask such questions in an aggressive tone so that your partner doesn’t get frustrated or disappointed.
So, what are the most effective trap questions to ask your boyfriend?
Here is a list of 100+ trap questions to ask your boyfriend to see if he loves you or cheating on you:
100 Trap Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
1. Is everything okay between us?
2. Do you think I am going to leave you?
3. Have you ever done anything that made me question you?
4. How would you feel if I cheated on you with your best friend?
5. What do we mean to each other?
6. What do you think of my friends?
7. Do you have any idea what I am going through in my life?
8. Can you guess what I am thinking about you right now?
9. Did you ever fantasize about me before we started dating?
10. What is the one thing that makes me stand out in a crowd of women?
11. Can I keep your last name even if we get divorced?
12. Is it too soon to start planning our wedding?
13. Do you want to go shopping for a ring today?
14. When do you think we should get married?
15. Should we name our first child after your mom or my mom?
16.If I had a terrible disease and only had six months left to live, would you stay with me or move on and find someone else who could make your life happier?
17. Did your ex-girlfriends never want to commit to a long term relationship with you before meeting me?
18. Would you marry me if I proposed to you right now and we could find a priest or pastor who could marry us within an hour or two at most on short notice and it wouldn’t cost us very much money at all to get married right now?
19. Do I seem like a liar to you?
20. Do you think we are heading somewhere in this relationship?
21. How do you want me to be as your girlfriend?
22. If someone makes a move on me, how would you react?
23. Why don’t we talk as much as we used to do in the beginning of our relationship?
24. Are there any secrets that I need to know about you, but I don’t know yet?
25. How do you feel when someone has their eyes on me while we are together?
26. If a girl makes a move on you, would you tell me about it and how would you react in the first place?
27. Is there anything that you don’t tell me about yourself? What is it?
28. Do you think we are a good match for each other or not? Why?
29. Do you see yourself marrying me?
30. If you could change one thing about me, what would it be?
31. In your opinion, what is our relationship lacking right now?
32. When was the last time we had a good conversation?
33. Is there a girl you think is gorgeous or pretty?
34. Do you think it’s possible that I’m prettier than the girl in question?
35. Is there someone you’d do anything for? What would you do for them?
36. Would you ever cheat on me? Are you sure about that? What if she was really hot and I was away for two weeks at a time for work?
37. Have you ever cheated on someone before?
38. Is there anyone from your past whom you still love now?
39. Do you want to get married in the future?
40. Would it bother you if I were friends with my ex-boyfriend?
41. How do you know I deserve your trust?
42. Do you love me more than anything else in this world or not as much as that?
43. If you had an option to choose between million dollars and girls to spend a night with what would you choose?
44. What’s the best thing about me, compared to other women you’ve met?
45. Do you remember the first time we met? How did it make you feel?
46. Who do you like more – me or your mother?
47. Would you rather die in years with no regrets or die in years with tons of regrets?
48. If you could change one thing about us as a couple, what would it be and why?
49. When were you truly happy for the first time in your life? Was I around then?
50. Are there any topics that make you feel uncomfortable when we talk about them together?
Also read: 20 Serious questions to ask your boyfriend
Why you should ask trap questions in relationships?
As it is, being in a relationship with someone you love is hard enough. But when the person you love so much starts to display traits that are less than loving, it’s hard not to become suspicious of his/her actions.
In fact, if he’s been acting shady lately, there’s a chance that he may be cheating on you.
But how do you find out? Do you confront him directly? Or do you just sit back and hope that he confesses his actions to you?
Well, here’s the thing: while confronting him may be the easier option, it could also lead to him denying everything. And if he denies your accusations, then what do you do next?
A better option would be to ask trap questions. These are questions that have been designed to make your boyfriend feel trapped or cornered so that he would be forced to tell the truth about his actions.
If this sounds like something that appeals to you and your situation, then read on for the list of trap questions to ask your boyfriend who might be cheating so that he feels trapped and confesses everything.
Trap Questions For Boyfriend
Here is the list of trap questions for boyfriend:
51. Who is the most important person in your life – your parents, siblings or me? Why so?
52. What’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever done on a dare?
53. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
54. If you could invite people to dinner, who would it be?
55. What’s your favorite flirtation technique when meeting girls (or guys)?
56. Have you ever ditched school or work to do something more fun?
57. If you could trade places with anyone in the world, whom would it be and why?
58. When was the last time you cried in front of someone else and why did it happen?
59. Do you think I should change my name to yours?
60. Who do you think is the worst-dressed person in this room?
61. Who here do you find the most unattractive?
62. What is your least favorite thing about me?
63. What was the last time you lied to me?
64. Do you think you are a good kisser?
65. Would you say that I am a good friend to others?
66. How important is it to have a best friend of the opposite sex while in a relationship with someone else?
67. Do you think that I trust you enough to tell me everything?
68How important is it for us to have common interests and hobbies?
69When was the last time we met up with your best friend or my best friend as a couple together, and what did we do on that outing?
70. Do you think I will make a good wife or mother?
71. How often do you think of other women while being with me?
72. Would you ever consider dating one of my friends if given the chance?
73. When was the last time you thought about your ex?
74. Do you love me more than you did in our first year of dating?
75. Who do you talk to when we fight?
76. What do you think is the most important thing in a relationship?
77. Do you think you can live without me?
78. If I had to move away for a year, would you wait for me?
79. Have you ever cheated on anyone before?
80. Would you leave me for someone else if they treated you better than I did?
81. What was your most serious relationship like?
82. How many times have you been in love? With how many people?
83. How many girlfriends have you had in the past year? In your life?
84. When do we get to meet each other’s family and friends?
85. Do you regret not telling me something important earlier rather than later?
86. What was the last thing you thought about me?
87. Would you ever consider dating one of my friends?
88. Do you think we will ever break up?
89. Do you have feelings for anyone else right now?
90. Do I look fat in this dress?
91. Have you ever lied to me about anything significant?
92. Are there any bad rumors going around about me that I should know about?
93. Is there a girl at your workplace who likes you or has a crush on you? If so, why do you think that is the case? What does she do to show it and how do you respond to her advances, if at all?
94. What celebrity would be the most fun to hook up with, if given the opportunity and no one would find out about it later on down the road (in other words, it would be our secret forever)?
Funny trap questions to ask your boyfriend
Here is a list of funny trap questions to ask your boyfriend:
So, you want to be a little bit more than friends with your boyfriend? But you are scared that if he finds out about it, he will just ignore you?
Well, it is quite natural to feel that way. It is a big step from being friends to dating. The best way to make the step is by asking him some funny trap questions that will make him laugh and think of you as being witty and charming.
You can ask him any silly question and get a silly answer. It is fun to know how he thinks and what makes his mind tick.
Here is a list of funny trap questions that will make your boyfriend smile while making him wonder what’s up with you.
95. Have you ever farted and then blamed it on someone else?
96. What is your favorite word that starts with an “F”?
97. What would you do if I answer this question with another question?
98. If you are offered a million dollars or I give you a single rose, which one would you choose?
99. Would you rather go through life naked or blindfolded?
100. Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting weak?