Do you want to add some fun and excitement to your conversations with your loved ones? Well, we have got you covered!
Asking funny trick questions can be a great way to lighten up the mood and have a good laugh together.
It can also be a fun way to get to know each other better and bond over silly and playful banter.
In this blog post you have got some hilarious and funny trick questions to ask your boyfriend, girlfriend and friends that are bound to leave you in stitches.
From mind-boggling riddles to silly puns, these tricky questions will surely bring out your goofy side.
So, whether you’re looking to impress your crush or just need something to liven up a dull party, these funny trick questions are sure to do the trick. So, get ready to have some fun and let the giggles roll!
50 Funny trick questions to ask your boyfriend
Here are some funny trick questions to ask your boyfriend:
1. If two vegans get into an argument, is it still called a beef?
2. If you have only one match and you walk into a room filled with gasoline and hay, which would you light first?
3. Can a fish drown?
4. What is the biggest ant in the world? An elephant!
5. Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything.
6. Can you spell “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” backwards?
7. If a rooster lays an egg on a roof, which way does it roll?
8. If you drop a feather and a hammer, which one will hit the ground first?
9. If you’re running in a race and you pass the person in 2nd place, what place are you in?
10. If an electric train is traveling south, which way is the smoke going?
Also read: 50+ Trick Questions Ask your Boyfriend
11. How many sides does a circle have?
12. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday? (Answer: Yesterday,today,tomorrow)
13. What goes up but never comes down?
14. If an orange is called an orange, why isn’t a banana called a yellow?
15. Why do they call it a “building” if it’s already built?
16. Why do they call them “apartments” if they’re all stuck together?
Funny trick questions to ask your girlfriend with answers
The following are a few funny trick questions to ask your girlfriend:
1. What has four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs at night?
Answer: A human, who crawls on all fours as a baby, walks on two legs as an adult, and uses a cane as an elderly person.
2. What can you hold in your right hand but not in your left?
Answer: Your left elbow
3. If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you no longer have me. What am I?
Answer: A secret
4. What goes through cities and fields, but never moves? Answer: A road
5. I am not alive, but I grow; I don’t have lungs, but I need air; I don’t have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?
6. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
7. I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case, from which I am never released, and yet I am used by almost every person. What am I?
Answer: Pencil lead
8. I am always hungry, I must always be fed, The finger I touch, Will soon turn red. What am I?
9. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?
10: What has keys but unable to open the door?
11: How many times can you subtract 10 from 100?
Answer: “Once.” When you take 10 out of 100, you get 90, which is not the same as 100. Therefore, we can only take 10 out of 100 once.
12: What is always in front of you but can’t be seen?
Answer: The future
13: How many letters are in the alphabet?
Answer: 11 (t-h-e-a-l-p-h-a-b-e-t)
14: What is the only word in the English language that ends in “-mt”?
15: How many sides does a circle have?
Answer: 2 (an inside and an outside)
Funny trick questions to ask friends with answers
Here is a list of funny trick questions to ask friends with answers:
1. What kind of room has no doors or windows?
Answer: A mushroom.
2. If an electric train is traveling south, which way is the smoke blowing?
Answer: There is no smoke because it is an electric train.
3. What is always in front of you but can’t be seen?
Answer: The future.
4. What is the shortest complete sentence in the English language?
Answer: “I am.”
5. How can a man living in the USA legally marry his widow’s sister?
Answer: He can’t, he’s dead.
6. You see a boat filled with people, but there isn’t a single person on board. How is that possible?
Answer: All the people on the boat are married.
7. What is so fragile that saying its name breaks it?
8. I’m tall when I’m young and short when I’m old. What am I?
Answer: A candle.
9. What has a mouth but cannot eat, a bed but cannot sleep?
Answer: A river.
10 If you have 3 apples and 4 oranges in one hand and 4 apples and 3 oranges in the other hand, what do you have?
Answer: Very large hands
11.How can you throw a ball as hard as you can and have it come back to you, even if it doesn’t hit anything?
Answer: Throw it straight up in the air
12. If a man is pushing his car and he comes to a hotel and decides to turn right, why did he do that?
Answer: He was playing Monopoly
13: What can you catch but not throw?
Answer: A cold
14. What is always coming but never arrives?
15. If you have a bowl with six apples and you take away four, how many do you have?
Answer: You have four apples. (Explanation: Because the bowl has two, and remaining four apples with you)