Are you ready to challenge your boyfriend, girlfriend, family and friends with some hilarious and funny trick questions?
Trick questions are a fun way to test your wit and sense of humor. They might sound easy at first glance, but they will definitely make you scratch your head and think twice.
These Fun trick questions are not only entertaining, but they can also be a great way to test your critical thinking skills.
From riddles to brain teasers, there are endless possibilities when it comes to trick questions.
So, gather your friends and family, get ready for some laughter and mental exercise as we explore some of the best funny trick questions out there.
100 Funny trick questions
The following are some of the mind blowing funny trick questions for fun:
1. If humans evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?
2. If we could communicate with plants, what would they say to us?
3. Where does the white go when snow melts?
4. Why is it called a TV “set” when you only get one?
5. Can a square be a circle if it tries hard enough?
6. Can a tree grow underwater?
7. What color is the sound of silence?
8. Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?
9. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
10. Does a duck’s quack echo?
11. If a plane crashes on the border of the US and Mexico, where do they bury the survivors?
12. What would happen if the moon disappeared?
13. Why does round pizza come in a square box?
14. If a fly didn’t have wings, would it be called a walk?
15. How can a mirror be real if our eyes aren’t real?
16. Does the universe have an end or does it go on forever?
17. What would happen if gravity suddenly stopped?
18. Why is it called a building if it’s already built?
19. If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?
20. If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
Funny tricky questions to ask your boyfriend, girlfriend, friends, kids to trick them
Here is a list of hilarious and funny tricky questions to ask your boyfriend, girlfriend, friends, family, kids to trick them for fun:
1. Why is it called a drive-through if you have to stop?
2. If you were born deaf, what language do you think in?
3. What’s heavier: a pound of feathers or a pound of gold?
4. Can you touch your elbow with your tongue?
5. What came first: the chicken or the egg?
6. If two mind readers read each other’s minds, whose mind are they reading?
7. Why do we call them “apartments” when they’re all stuck together?
8. Can you fold a piece of paper in half more than seven times?
9. Why is the alphabet in the order that it is?
10. Why do we call it a “shortcut” when it actually takes longer?
11. If money doesn’t grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
12. How can you tell if you’re awake or dreaming?
13. Can you really trust your own memory?
14. If time is money, then can you save time by making money?
15. Why is it that when we’re driving and looking for an address, we turn down the volume on the radio?
16. Can you drown in a desert?
Funny tricky questions that make you think and ponder deeply
Here are a few funny tricky questions that make you think and ponder deeply:
1. If a plane crashes on the border between two countries, where do they bury the survivors?
2. How do you know that everything isn’t just a dream and you’re the only one who exists?
3. Can you see your own reflection in a soap bubble?
4. Why are there no B batteries?
5. What happens if Pinocchio says “My nose is going to grow now”?
6. If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is it homeless or naked?
7. Can you dig a hole in China?
8. How can we be sure that what we see as blue is the same as what someone else sees as blue?
9. What happens when you sneeze in space?
10. How do they get the “keep off the grass” sign on the lawn?
11. What if the hokey pokey really is what it’s all about?
12. How can you tell if something is invisible?
13. Why do we call them buildings when they’re already built?
14. If you put a chameleon on a mirror, what color would it turn?
15. If you try to fail, and succeed, which one did you do?
16. Can a computer generate a random number or is it always based on a mathematical algorithm?
17. If vampires can’t see their own reflections, how do they keep their hair looking so good?
18. Why is there a “D” in “fridge” but not in “refrigerator”?
19. How can we be sure that our memories are real and not just fabricated by our minds?
20. What would happen if you could travel faster than the speed of light?
Funny trick questions and riddles with answers
These are some of the most funny trick questions and riddles with answers:
1. What word is spelled incorrectly in every dictionary?
2. If you’re in a race and you pass the person in second place, what place are you in?
Answer: You’re in second place!
3. What starts with an E, ends with an E, but only contains one letter?
Answer: An envelope!
4. If a rooster laid an egg on the top of a roof, which way would it roll?
Answer: Roosters don’t lay eggs!
5. What is at the end of a rainbow?
Answer: The letter “w”!
6. What can you hold without ever touching or using your hands?
Answer: Your breath!
7. What is something you can never eat for breakfast?
Answer: Lunch or dinner!
8. What gets wetter the more it dries?
Answer: A towel!
9. If you have one match and you walked into a room where there was a kerosene lamp, an oil heater, and a wood stove, which one would you light first?
Answer: The match!
10. How can a man go eight days without sleep?
Answer: By sleeping at night!
11. What can you catch but not throw?
Answer: A cold!
12. What has a head and a tail but no body?
Answer: A coin!
13. What is always in front of you but can’t be seen?
Answer: The future!
14. If you drop a yellow hat in the Red Sea, what does it become?
15. What is the easiest way to double your money?
Answer: Fold it in half!
Funny trick questions and answers
Here are some more Funny tricky questions and answers:
16. What starts with an “e” but only contains one letter?
Answer: An envelope!
17. What runs but never walks, has a mouth but never talks?
Answer: A river!
18. What belongs to you, but others use it more than you do?
Answer: Your name!
19. How many months have 28 days?
Answer: All 12 months!
20. What goes up but never comes down?
Answer: Your age!
21. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
Answer: The letter “M”!
22. What is so fragile that saying its name breaks it?
23. What is as light as a feather, but even the world’s strongest man cannot hold it for more than a minute?
Answer: His breath!
24. What is so powerful that when you say its name, you break it?
Answer: A promise!
25. What has a heart that doesn’t beat?
Answer: An artichoke!
26. What has a bottom at the top?
Answer: Your legs!
27. What is the longest word in the English language?
Answer: Smiles, because there is a mile between the S’s!
28. What has an eye but cannot see?
Answer: A needle!
29. What is always in front of you but can’t be seen?
Answer: The future!
30. What is as big as an elephant but weighs nothing at all?
Answer: Its shadow!
31. What has a thumb and four fingers, but is not alive?
Answer: A glove!
32. What is so big that it can hold the entire world, yet you can still see right through it?
Answer: A window!