Thoughts and Quotes on Happiness: Our entire life is the union of pain, misery, hardships, happiness and a whole pack of everything which makes our life more complicated to understand.
What we are longing for? For what reason we are doing, what we are doing? Why we suffer, when the very fact that each one’s goal is to live a peaceful life with stable survival instincts.
We realize that when the moment we change our way of thinking most of the issues fade into life’s beach.
There is so much more than just happiness and sadness. Everything reveals itself, everything will open to us to make us more aware about our own and the world around us.
We need to accept that, life is better the way as it is and everything is part of it. However, we have the choice to make our core values and the purpose of being living on this planet.
People look for happiness because they do not know their purpose. Even if they think, that they found their true purpose but still lost in the life’s abyss and searching for happiness without understanding the actual philosophy in it. If one does what he or she does and still not be contented with it, then they have to rethink what they are doing and respond accordingly.
I have written a couple of quotes on happiness with multiple perspectives.I hope they bring new awareness to your thoughts and new dimensions to your life.
Quotes on Happiness
- No wise man ever talks about happiness. – Naveen Bommakanti.
- Pain is active, happiness is still. – Naveen Bommakanti
- Those who know how to be happy, Nothing can make them unhappy. – Naveen Bommakanti.
- The drawback of happiness, “It makes us to focus only on one side of life. – Naveen Bommakanti.
- Do not be happy, do not be sad. Be still. – Naveen Bommakanti.
- Happiness is away from just a single thought. So, why to ruin entire life to realize it? – Naveen Bommakanti.
[wd_hustle id=”16″ type=”embedded”/]
- When imagination and reality sync with each other, Happiness comes into existence. – Naveen Bommakanti.
- Happiness is a mad man’s freedom. – Naveen Bommakanti.
- Loneliness is the saddest happiness. – Naveen Bommakanti.
- Happiness is laziness, which is why I do not seek it. – Naveen Bommakanti.
- Happiness is just a part of our breath. Therefore, There is more to life to quest for, than just happiness. – Naveen Bommakanti.
- Happiness is a longing that never lasts, after its achievement. – Naveen Bommakanti.
- Once if you know your true purpose in life, you have time neither for happiness nor sadness. You just choose to be still. – Naveen Bommakanti.
What’s your favorite happiness quotes on life ? Feel free to share the best one(s) you have found in this article or in your life and leave your valuable marks in the comments section below. and connect with me on Twitter.
Continue reading more short quotes on happiness and life: 10 Deep and powerful Love quotes.
Free exclusive access to my short stories, insights and short quotes. Join our passionate community of readers.