How beautiful it is if everything and everyone in this earth discover their hidden masks (personas), and make use of their minds to empower the possibilities of their abilities, and create a harmony in this existence!
Perhaps, it sounds like a dream, but it is not. Because, it is the only way, the ways of our lives are.
However, due to lack of clarity, we make up everything, from fear to greed inside our heads. And consumed by the dark power and lost in the endless consciousness in search of home by suffering to death.
So, Is suffering evil?
No, I don’t think so.
Suffering is the most pleasurable asset and powerful happening that can trigger a positive energy of change. Which can also used to transform oneself from a fatal thought to an immortal imagination. But only if we are aware of what we are going through and willing to continue!
In order to inspire you and empower you, I have written my own ideas, self learnings, observations, understandings and realizations on suffering.
Here are my writings of philosophical quotes on suffering in life. Hope you can learn something new today to make your mind sharp.
- Suffering is a choice but none can avoid.
- In the beginning we suffer. But when the time comes, the clock stops and everything makes sense.
- Passion leaves the suffering behind.
- “What is suffering? A constant search.”
- The righteous path is the ultimate pain. That is why people choose other ways to suffer.
- Just to wait is a decision to suffer. Just to act is a decision to suffer. Therefore, suffering is certain.
- Try to become a being, but until then you better suffer.
Choose your suffering consciously. When you choose to suffer for good, you chose to grow righteously.”
If you know the source of your suffering, and how to end the pain of your wounds with your own thoughts, then you are enough.
Suffering is the journey between life and death.
Hope you loved these quotes on suffering in life. Share to your friends and inspire them.
To read more such quotes. Join the tribe of Breathe To Inspire. A community of readers, learners, seekers, dreamers, thinkers, feelers and aesthetes. Join us and discover your home.
To get notified with updated life quotes and short stories. sign up.