For some people, conversation comes naturally. For others, it can be tough to initiate interesting conversation starters and keep one going.
If you’re at a bar or restaurant, you can ask the person what they recommend as a good drink or meal choice.
If you’re into music, you can ask them about their favorite songs or musicians.
However, it doesn’t help much if the person is someone you already know — like, say, your boyfriend or girlfriend. You want to be able to ask them about their day, but also about more personal subjects — things that will create an instant connection and help you get to know each other better.
When you first meet someone, what do you say to them? Most of us ask the same old questions: “What do you do?” and “Where are you from?”
The problem with these lines is that they’re easy for the other person to answer, and then the conversation stalls. You don’t really get to know them.
If you want to make a real connection with someone, you need to learn more about them than just their job title or hometown. You need interesting conversation starters that will allow your date or social companion to open up in an organic way.
Interesting ways to start a conversation
The best conversation starters are situation-specific.
You’re more likely to get a response if you talk about something that’s specific to the person you’re talking to, as opposed to something you’ve shared with dozens of other people.
If you’re at a party, for example, the fact that your host is serving red wine might be a great way to start a conversation. You could ask if she has any particular favorites or if there’s a story behind the choice of vintages. Either question gives her an opportunity to share something unique and memorable about herself — or it might just lead to a lively debate over which wines pair best with which foods.
In contrast, asking everyone you meet about their favorite color or the last book they read makes for forgettable discussion because it paints them with too broad a brush. It’s true that these questions can prompt interesting reactions from certain people, but they’re not designed to reveal something distinctive about their lives.
Asking about the things people want to do in the future can help you build rapport and make them feel comfortable opening up about themselves. It’s a great way to get them talking, and it’s also a great way to learn more about what they like to do.
Here is a huge list of interesting conversation topics that are sure to spark interesting conversations:
- Interesting ways to start a conversation
- Interesting conversation starters
- Interesting conversation topics
- Interesting conversation starters for couples
- Interesting conversation topics for adults
- Exciting conversation topics
- Topics to make a conversation interesting
- Interesting convo starters Questions:
- Questions to make a conversation interesting
- Questions to ask to make a conversation interesting over text or social media app
- Interesting questions to keep a conversation going
- Questions to make the conversation interesting
- Fun questions to spark conversation
- Interesting conversation starters tinder
- Interesting questions to spark conversation
- Interesting conversation starters with your crush
- Most interesting conversation starters
- Interesting conversation starters with a guy
- Deep Interesting conversation starter questions
- Interesting conversation questions for adults
- Interesting questions to ask to keep a conversation going
- Questions to keep a conversation interesting
- Questions to start an interesting conversation
- Interesting conversation starters for texting
- Interesting questions for conversation starters
- Interesting conversation starters online dating
- Interesting conversation topics with boyfriend
- Interesting conversation topics for friends
- Intriguing conversation topics and starters
- Interesting topics for chatting
- Interesting conversation topics for lovers
- Interesting phone conversation topics
Interesting conversation starters
1. “What do you think about this weather?”
If you’re stuck for something to talk about, then just turn to the weather! The weather affects everyone, so it’s a universal topic of conversation that should break the ice, even if you don’t end up talking about anything else.
2. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
“This question is a good way to learn about the other person’s habits and preferences. You’ll find out what they do to relax and unwind. This is a great way to get a conversation going because you’ve got so much you can talk about in terms of activities you both enjoy.”
3. “What was the last dream you remember having?”
Dreams can reveal so much about a person’s mind, especially if they’ve had a recurring one over the years. Talking about dreams is also a great way to segue into talking about goals, life aspirations and hopes for the future.
4. “If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?”
People love talking about themselves, so getting them to share something about their life is a sure way to keep them engaged in the conversation. This question opens up many possibilities for discussion.
5. “If you could go back ten years, what piece of advice would you give yourself?”
Everyone has made mistakes in the past, but most people have learned from those mistakes and grown as a result. This question helps your date see who you were in the past, and how you’ve changed since then.
6. “What three pieces of advice would you give to your younger self?”
This is another variation on the previous topic that can offer more insight into who the other person is today. It’s also an opportunity for them to show that they’ve grown over time and learned from their past experiences.
7. “What’s your spirit animal?”
Most people have some idea of what a spirit animal is, but it’s always fun to find out what friends associate themselves with. Some people pick animals that reflect their personalities, while others choose something that contrasts with them — or something they wish was part of their personality. Either way, this is a fun conversation starter that takes things in an unexpected direction.
8. “What’s your favorite movie?”
There’s always something new to learn about someone, and asking them about their favorite movie can be a fun way to get the conversation started. You may even find that you have something in common! Plus, it’s a great way to learn more about how they think and feel about certain things in life such as love or friendship – all while having fun at the same time!
9. “What’s your greatest regret?”
This is another great question because it gives the other person a chance to share something meaningful about themselves and reveals how much they value honesty in relationships.
10. “If you were to design your life like a business, what would be the mission statement?”
This is an excellent way to get to know someone on a deeper level. Knowing what motivates other people and how they set goals for themselves can help you understand them more and determine if you’re a good fit.
11. “What’s your favorite TV show of all time?”
Asking this question immediately fills the conversation with positive energy and passion as someone talks about something that appeals to them on a deep level.
12. “What’s the best thing that happened to you this week?”
This question is great because it allows your date to reveal information about themselves while still keeping things light. You might find out that week that they landed a big promotion or finished an important project at work. Or maybe they went on an incredible vacation in Hawaii! Either way, you’ll get some insight into their current passions and interests.
13. “What would you like to be doing five years from now?”
This question is a great way to get people thinking about their future goals, and it’s also a great way to understand what they currently enjoy doing. It can also spark ideas for new hobbies or interests that both of you could work on together as friends.
14. “If you could time travel, where would you go?”
This question opens up a whole world of possibilities, allowing you to learn about someone’s interests and passions. It’s also an opportunity to learn more about their personal history. Who are they? What did they do before they started dating? What’re their favorite hobbies?
15. “What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?”
You’ll learn how adventurous they are and if they’re willing to take risks in other areas of their life as well.
Pro Tip: Keep a list of Interesting conversation starters to hand when you’re starting conversations with strangers. Write them down on index cards, stick them in your wallet or leave them on your phone. Then use them as the basis for small talk whenever you’re out and about.
That way, you’ll be able to jump right into conversations with people at the next social event, restaurant or park bench without having to think up topics beforehand. This will help you make a connection with someone quickly, which will improve your chances of meeting new people in the future.
Interesting conversation topics
Here is a list of Interesting conversation ideas and interesting conversation topics to keep the conversation going deeper:
1. Extraterrestrial Civilization life
4. Near death experiences.
5. Is there a God?
6. The Meaning of Life
7. The purpose of Life
9. What is the future of Humanity?
10. Is there a such thing as hell, heaven or purgatory?
11. What is the greatest lie that has ever been told?
12. What do you think about when you look at the night sky?
13. Do you believe in reincarnation?
14. The past, present and future of the world
15. How does it feel to be alive?
16. How does it feel to be dead?
17. What is the nature of time?
18. Why do we have dreams?
19. Are we alone in this universe?
20. Spirituality and enlightenment
Interesting conversation starters for couples
Here is a list of Interesting conversation questions and topics for couples
1. “Why do you think we met?”
Asking someone how they feel you met can reveal a lot about their personality and who they are as a person. If they answer that you met in line at the grocery store, it means that they have a more down-to-earth personality, but if they answer that you met through mutual friends, it indicates that they value the people closest to them.
2. “Have you heard any good jokes lately?”
Jokes are fun, and they can give you an immediate connection. However, it’s important that you know whom you are speaking to before you start telling jokes – some people might find them inappropriate or offensive!
3. “What has been your favorite vacation so far?”
Traveling is a great way to bond with someone, but it’s also nice to hear about the places that other people have been and the experiences they’ve had along the way. Find out what kind of traveler this person is and whether or not you’d like to take a trip together one day.
4. “What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
This question is guaranteed to get the other person talking about something they like. It’s a great way to find a common interest and establish rapport early on.
5. “If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be?”
This isn’t only a fun question; it also gives insight into what this person values in another person. If it’s Harry Potter, for instance, you’ll know they value bravery and kindness above all else. If it’s Deadpool, then you know humor is also important to them.
6. “What do you hope never changes?”
This lets you know what this person holds near and dear to their heart. It may be their family, or the fact that their best friend lives close by, or just simply the fact that they are able to take leisurely walks on the beach every weekend. Whatever it is, it will give you insight into what makes this person tick.
7. “What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you?”
This is a great way to find out what they value without asking them directly.
8. “What do you like about your job?”
Asking this question lets them know you are interested in their work and makes them feel more comfortable talking about their job with you.
9. “Where do you want to travel next and why?”
You’ll learn about their interests and priorities — plus, it’s always nice to hear about vacation spots from someone who has actually been there in person!
10. “Do you have any pets before I met you?”
Asking about pets can lead to deeper questions about their childhood and family life before your encounter with him/her. If they have a pet, what kind of animal is it? Young children often ask for pets as gifts, so if your date has a pet, you can infer that they were close with their parents growing up.
11. “What was the best or worst part of your day?”
This question is a great way to quickly gauge whether or not your date had a good day or not and how they’re feeling in general. If they had a long day
Interesting conversation topics for adults
Here is a list of Most interesting conversation topics and questions for adults:
1. What is something you dislike about the opposite sex?
2. What is your favorite dessert?
3. If you could choose between going bald or being overweight for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
4. If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
5. If you could live in any country, which would you choose? Why?
6. Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten years?
7. What would make today great?
8. What is something that takes up too much of your time?
9. Have you ever been in an argument with someone over the Internet that turned into a flame war (a series of back and forth posts where nothing productive was actually communicated)? What happened? How did it end? Was it worth the effort?
10. Write a story about what happened when you were late for work one day and got stuck
Exciting conversation topics
Here is a list of exciting conversation starter questions on deep topics:
1. Do you think we’re alone in the universe?
2. What do you think are the chances that “Planet Earth” is the only planet in the universe that contains life?
3. How do you know you exist?
4. What was your purpose before you were born?
5. What if there is another world that exists before our world?
6. What’s the best afterlife scenario you can imagine?
7. If you could choose, how would you like to die? What do you want to happen after you’re dead?
8. How will our generation be remembered, in a thousand years from now (or even in just 100 years)? Do you think we’ll be remembered at all?
9. What’s your biggest fear about death? How do you deal with it? Have any of your fears come true yet? What did it feel like when they did come true? How did it change your life for better or for worse?
10. What do people who have near-death experiences often report seeing and experiencing, according to research studies on this topic? How do these things make sense to you, or not make sense to you, personally speaking? If someone reported having one of these experiences themselves, what would your reaction be like and
Topics to make a conversation interesting
Here is a list of Opener questions of topics to make a conversation interesting on life and the existence:
1. What is the meaning of life?
2. What happens after you die?
3. Do we have free will?
4. Does God exist?
5. What does it mean to be free?
6. Will I live a good life?
7. Is there a purpose to life?
8. How can I make my life meaningful?
9. What is reality? Is my reality the same as your reality?
10. Is there such a thing as an objective truth or are all truths subjective?
Interesting convo starters Questions:
Here is a list of Interesting convo topics that make a quick connection:
1) What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
2) When was the last time you laughed until it hurt?
3) If money was no object, what would be your dream job?
4) What are some small things that bring joy into your life?
5) Have any interesting hobbies? Or any favorite movies/books/shows lately?
6) You seem pretty cool – wanna hang out sometime? (this one is for when you
Questions to make a conversation interesting
Here is a list of Interesting questions to start a conversation and keep it engaging.
1. “Why do I think that I feel positive vibes and feel comfortable when I am around you?”
2. “What is the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?”
3. “How many kids do you want to have (if any) and what are their names going to be?”
4. “What’s the dumbest thing you’ve done that actually turned out pretty well?”
5. “If you were auditioning for a movie role, which celebrity would play your love interest?”
6. “What’s the most impressive thing you know how to do?”
7. “What are some things that sound like compliments but are actually insults?”
8. “Who do you know that has had the biggest impact on your life? Why?”
9. What’s the most amazing place in nature you’ve ever been to? Do you have any pictures?
10.”When was the last time someone disappointed you? How did it make you feel? What did you learn from it?”
Questions to ask to make a conversation interesting over text or social media app
Here is a list of Interesting conversation starters over text
1. Have you ever done anything really outrageous in your life before that was out of character for who people thought that you were or how people knew you to act or behave normally? Why did you do it and how did doing it?
2. What would you like to accomplish that you haven’t yet?
3. If I could give you one gift, what would it be?
4. What is the best compliment you’ve received?
5. What did your parents do for a living?
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
7. How do you think your friends describe you?
8. What do you do for fun when you have some spare time?
9. Where else have I met someone like you before?
10. How many times have you been in love so far?
11. What is the most important thing to look for in a partner or potential partner?
12. If I was sitting down with your parents right now and they asked me what their son/daughter is like, what three things would I say about to them about you and why?
Interesting questions to keep a conversation going
Here is a list of interesting questions that are random and fun:
1. What kind of music do you like listening to while working out or exercising? Is it different from what you listen to when?
2. What is the most exciting thing that has happened to you in your life?
3. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in the past year?
4. How do you unwind after a stressful day at work?
5. Who is your favorite actor/actress and why?
6. What is the pride of your life and why?
7. What was your biggest personal accomplishment till date and why?
8. If there was one thing that you could change about yourself, what would it be?
9. What motivates you to complete all your tasks on time?
10. Do you think that money can buy happiness? Why or why not?
11. What do you believe in, but others don’t agree with you on this belief?
12. If someone wrote a book about your life, what would be the title of the book and why?
13. Where will we find you ten years from now in terms of career and family goals?
Questions to make the conversation interesting
Make conversation interesting with these questions:
1. If I gave you $50,000 to invest right now, how would invest it in your career or business? In yourself personally (i.e., education or training)? Or others personally (i.e., donations)?
2. What is the most memorable thing that happened to you today?
3. Do you prefer a glass half empty or half full?
4. What was the last dream you remember having?
5. What was your favorite childhood television show and why?
6. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
7. If you could choose any animal as a pet, which would you choose and why?
8. What was your favorite game to play as a child?
9. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received from a boss or co-worker? Why did it resonate with you so much?
10. What is your biggest regret so far in life, and why do you regret it so much?
11. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? How did it happen?
Fun questions to spark conversation
Here is a list of fun questions to spark conversation and keep it hilarious:
1. What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?
2. What is one thing that people think would make you laugh, but it doesn’t?
3. Who is someone you admire but have never met in real life?
4. Who’s the clumsiest person you know?
5. Where do you think we go when we die?
6. What is a good way to get to know people better?
7. What would you do if you won $10,000 dollars tomorrow?
8. What’s something people don’t know about you that you wish they did?
9. If no one knew who did it, what bad thing would you do?
10. Do you believe in aliens and/or ghosts and why or why not?
Interesting conversation starters tinder
Here is a list of interesting conversation starters for tinder dating:
1. What would you do if you won the lottery?
2. What’s your biggest fear?
3. What has been the best period of your life so far?
4. What was your favorite subject in school? Why?
5. What is the most important lesson that you’ve learned in your life so far?
6. How do you want to be remembered when you’re gone?
7. If you had to switch your career path right now to something totally different — and money was going to be no issue at all — what would you choose to do?
8. If you could only eat one thing from now on, what would it be?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
10. Which living person do you most admire and why?
11. How would your closest friends describe you in three words?
12. Do you have a nickname only known by those closest to you? What is it and how did it come about?
Interesting questions to spark conversation
Here is a list of Questions to ask to make conversation interesting
1. If you could get enough money to never worry about finances for the rest of your life, but it meant that you would no longer be able to read, write, or speak?
2. What’s most important to you, getting the job done or having fun?
3. Would you rather have your email always open or always have your phone available?
4. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor and what does it say about you?
5. What’s the most frustrating thing people ask you to do at work?
6. Would a candy bar choose to be eaten by you or a squirrel? Out of everyone here, who would the candy bar choose to be eaten by? Why?
7. How do you feel about talk radio hosts who yell at their callers?
8. If you were in charge of creating a new holiday, what would it be like and what would it celebrate?
9. Who had the biggest impact on the way you think about other people: your parents, a history teacher, a coach, or some other person in your life? Why is that person so important to you?
Interesting conversation starters with your crush
Here is a list of interesting conversation starters for your crush and build connection:
1. “I read your article on the five types of people who should never use the word ‘awesome.'”
2. “What would you say is your most defining characteristic? Why do you think that is?”
3. “What makes you feel like the world is a better place?”
4. “When did you last find yourself in a situation where you had to be brave?”
5. “Do you have a favorite joke?”
6. “What’s your favorite thing to do by yourself when no one is watching?”
7. “What’s something you’ve always wanted to do or learn, but haven’t made time for yet?”
8. “If I were to look through your closet, what would I find?”
9. “If someone handed you $100k right now, what would be the most responsible way for you to handle it?”
10. “Are there any pet peeves that consistently make you cringe when other people do them?
Most interesting conversation starters
The following are some Interesting questions to ask to start a conversation
1. How do you unwind after a stressful day at work?
2. What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
3. What’s your favorite vacation spot?
4. Do you have any hobbies? What are they?
5. Are you working on any personal projects right now?
6. Do you like sports? Which ones?
7. What kind of music do you listen to? Who are some of your favorite bands/singers/musicians?
8. What books have you read recently? Any favorites?
9. What are some of your favorite movies/television shows/plays/books/songs?
10. Do you like to cook? What’s something new that you’ve learned how to make recently?”
Interesting conversation starters with a guy
These are a few crazy interesting conversation starters for your guy:
1. Is there anything that makes it hard for you to trust people or form new relationships with people?
2. What’s your favorite joke or funny story?
3. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
4. What do you think is the most important invention in your lifetime and why?
5. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
6. Which three albums would you take with you to a desert island and why?
7. If you were given an entire day off with your date, how would you spend your time?
8. What is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen in real life?
9. What is your favorite movie quote and why?
10. If someone gave you enough money to start a business – no strings attached – what kind of business would you want to start and why?
11. If money was no object, what would be the first big thing that you would buy for yourself?
12. What has been your best experience in life so far and what made it so special for you?
Deep Interesting conversation starter questions
Here is a list of deep interesting conversation starters questions to get to know someone:
1. How do we know what we know?
2. What is truth?
3. What is reality?
4. What is the difference between real, actual, factual, and imaginary?
5. Where did our universe come from?
6. Is it finite or infinite?
7. Will it expand forever or will it eventually collapse in on itself?
8. How do we gain knowledge about these things that are not directly observable to us as humans?
9. Does science provide all the answers to these questions or are there other ways to find out more about the world around us?
10. What do you think happens when we die?
11. Do you believe in an afterlife or do you believe that this life is all there is for us after death? What about reincarnation – does it seem likely or unlikely that people who have lived good lives might come back as something else after they die?
Interesting conversation questions for adults
Questions that make conversation interesting for adults:
1. Would you rather be rich and ugly or poor and good looking?
2. Would you rather be hated or forgotten?
3. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
4. If money didn’t matter, where would you live?
5. What were your childhood aspirations? What is your current aspiration?
6. Have you ever cheated on someone? Have you ever been cheated on?
7. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you?
8. Have you ever been fired from a job? If so what happened? If not, why not?
9. How do you know when it’s time to break up with someone? Have you ever broken off a friendship? Why did it end?
10. What was your favorite birthday party as a child? Why was it your favorite one?
11. When was the first time you said “I love you” and meant it with all your heart (this doesn’t have to be about romantic love)? Who did you say it to and why did it stand out for you so much at the time?”
Interesting questions to ask to keep a conversation going
Really interesting conversation starters to ask to keep a conversation going:
1. Why do we exist?
2. How do people deal with grief?
3. What are the best memories to have?
4. How to increase self-awareness?
5. Is there a purpose of human existence?
6: The meaning of life
7: How do you define success?
8: What is the meaning of life?
9: If you could change one rule about your school, which rule would it be and why?
10: If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what rule would you make?
11. What’s the best thing you’ve ever gotten in the mail?
12. What is something you will NEVER do again?
13. What are some things that seem like they would be really fun but actually aren’t?
Questions to keep a conversation interesting
1. “I read your article on the five types of people who should never use the word ‘awesome.'”
2. “If you could pick one thing, what would you change about my last blog post?”
3. “What is your favorite part of attending networking events?”
4. “What was the best part of your week?”
5. “Why did you choose to work in this industry?”
6. “What is the most interesting thing on your desk right now?”
7. “How did you get into doing what you do?”
8. “Do you have any hobbies outside of work?”
9. “What do you enjoy most about your job?”
10. “If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?”
11. “What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekend?”
12. “If I were to look at your bookshelf, what would I find there?”
13. What book are you currently reading? Or what was the last book that really influenced how you think about business or life?
14. What’s the biggest trend in your industry right now?
Questions to start an interesting conversation
These are some Interesting questions to start an interesting conversation:
1. How to get Happiness?
2. What is the best way to win a girl’s heart?
3. Why are we here? What is the purpose of our life?
4. What are your views on religion? Which religion do you believe in? (if you do) and why? Is there a God, or is everything just random?
5. Why people cheat on each other (husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend)?
6. Did you ever fall in love with someone but never told him/her about your feelings? Do you regret it? If yes, then what happened next between both of you and do you still have those feelings for that person or not? If you had told him/her about your feelings, then how would things change between both of you today? Would he/she accept those feelings or not? And if yes, then would they still be with that person or not? If yes
Interesting conversation starters for texting
Here is a list of interesting conversation starters over text:
1. If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
2. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
3. If you were given $100,000 to start a new business, what kind of business would you start?
4. What’s something valuable that you learned in the past week?
5. What is the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
6. Who had the biggest impact on the person you have become?
7. Do you have any interesting hobbies that most people don’t know about?
8. What are some things you’ve done that you’re really proud of?
9. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
Interesting questions for conversation starters
These are some interesting questions to ask for initiating a good conversation starters:
1)What are you doing?
2)Do you like to travel?
3)Do you have pets?
4)Do you like to cook or bake?
5)Who is the person who inspires you the most, and why?
6)What’s your favorite part of your job?
7)What movie can you watch over and over again?
8)What’s the last book that you read that really meant something to you?
9)What was your favorite subject in school when you were a kid? Why did you like it?
10)What do you think about when you’re alone in the car?
Interesting conversation starters online dating
Here is a great list of interesting conversation starters for online dating:
1. Who do you love and why?
2. What does love mean to you?
3. How does love affect your life?
4. Have you been in love before?
5. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
6. Can money buy love?
7. What attracts you to a person?
8. What is the best way to show your partner that you care about them?
9. Have you ever been hurt by a loved one or friend? What happened and how did it change your life?
10. Have you ever had a crush on someone of the same s#x? What was that like and do you think it affected your attitude towards dating people of the opposite s#x in any way?
Interesting conversation topics with boyfriend
These are some amazing interesting conversation topics with boyfriend:
1. What were you like as a kid?
2. What was your childhood dream job?
3. What is the most unusual piece of trivia you know?
4. What are three things that are always in your fridge?
5. Who do you admire the most, and why?
6. What did you want to be when you grew up?
7. Who’s your favorite family member, and why?
8. What’s your favorite month of the year, and why?
9. What was your favorite subject in school, and why?
10. What’s the best gift you’ve ever given someone?
11. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
12. If I gave you a pen and paper what would you make out of them?
13. If I gave you $10,000 dollars right now what would you spend it on?
14. What were you like growing up (as a kid)?
15. What are some of the things that make you laugh out loud?
Interesting conversation topics for friends
These are some very interesting conversation topics for friends to break the ice:
1.What’s your favorite thing to do outdoors?
2.What are some things you do to get yourself out of a bad mood?
3.What was the last hobby you picked up?
4.If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
5.What’s your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
6.What’s the coolest thing you’ve ever done?
7.If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8.What’s the best advice anyone has ever given you?
9.If you were a beverage, what kind of beverage would you be?
10.Who’s your favorite historical figure?
Intriguing conversation topics and starters
Here is a list of Intriguing conversation starters topics to talk about:
2. Before life
3. After life
5. Time Travel
6. The Mind
7. Love at first sight
8. True Love
9. Near Death Experiences
Interesting topics for chatting
Here is a list of interesting topics for chatting and messaging on social media apps:
1. If you had to give up all of your possessions except for three, what three things would you keep? And why?
2. What is something that everybody else loves but you just don’t get?
3. What’s your favorite movie/TV show/band and why did it become your favorite?
4. If money was no object, what would be the first thing you’d buy?
5. Who has been the biggest influence on the person you’ve become?
6. If you were given a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
7. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done and did you love it or hate it?
8. If you had to pick one superpower, what would it be and why?
9. Describe an experience when you knew that failure was not an option (and how did you achieve success?)
10. Have you ever met someone famous? Who was it and what was the experience like? (Or ask “Have you ever met anyone famous?” That works too!)
11. What are some of your greatest achievements so far in life (or at work)?
Interesting conversation topics for lovers
Here is a list of interesting conversation topics for lovers or couples who are dating:
5. Friends with benefits
6. Special moments
7. Future plans
8. A funny story about your best friend
9. Talk about your day at work and ask how his/her day was as well
10. Talk about the latest movie you watched and ask if he/she has seen it or wants to watch together in future
Interesting phone conversation topics
The following are some of the online interesting phone conversation topics to talk about:
3. Sports and games
5. Being a good person
6. Bad habits
7. Learning from mistakes
8. Advice to give your younger self
9. Past experiences in life you are glad you had.
10. Good people that have done something for you, or inspired you.