Ever had a few mind blowing or a mind bending questions that were constantly jumbling about in your head?
We all know that the human mind can be a tricky thing. It has a way of making us think about mind boggling questions in ways we never thought possible.
In fact, I’m sure you’ve probably had one of those moments where you were just sitting there wondering about something completely ridiculous.
Sometimes thinking too deep can hurt your brain. However, you probably want to get your brain working. After all, that’s what the human brain does best. It thinks, reasons, and solves problems.
If you are looking for more such philosophical and unanswerable questions that you want answers to. It can be from your past or present, from the boring to the bizarre. This article is full of mind bending questions that blow your mind.
These perplexing questions can be used for deep conversation starters and also you can ask yourself to ponder about existence, but don’t worry too much if you don’t get them right away — these types of brainteasers have no right or wrong answers.
These are just questions for the mind that make you think creatively.
- 100+ Mind bending questions
- Questions that you ask but can’t answer
- Mind confusing questions
- Mind blowing questions to ask yourself
- Brain melting questions
- Mind numbing questions
- Funny mind bending questions
- Questions that will blow your mind
- Mind blowing thoughts to think about
- Mind stumping questions
- Mind challenge questions
- Questions about the mind
100+ Mind bending questions
Here is a list of mind bending questions:
1. How can you know what a person is thinking without reading their mind?
2. Can you live in a world where no one exists?
3. What’s the best way to lead a life?
4. If there were no words, what would humans use to communicate?
5. If every single person in the world is related to each other in some way, how many times have we kissed or hugged our distant relatives?
6. In a room full of people, what would you do if you had a gun with one bullet?
7. If you were told you had to spend the rest of your life without using any technology except one, which would you choose?
8. What is the most important rule in life that no one follows?
9. What is the Fermi paradox, and why is it important?
10. Do we live in a computer simulation? (And if so, who’s running it?)
11. What happens to time when you’re traveling at light speed or near the speed of light?
12. Can we talk about dark matter without talking about dark energy? And vice versa?
13. How does one know when one has run out of invisible ink?
14. Where do thoughts come from?
15. Are humans polygamous species?
Questions that you ask but can’t answer
Here is a list of deep unanswerable questions that blow your mind away
1. “Is everything God?”
2. “Why do bad things happen to good people?”
4. “Why are we here not somewhere else?”
5. “Where do we go when we fall asleep?”
6. “Does free will exist even in animals?”
7. “How come I feel like this but everyone else seems fine?”
8. “Why are humans unhappy?”
9. “What makes someone a godman”?
10. “Why did God create men and women, instead of only one gender?”
Mind confusing questions
These are some deep riddle questions that confuse your brain:
1. Which has come first, the egg or the chicken?
2. How can you make six into an odd number?
3. What is yours, but other people use it more than you?
4. What is that breaks and never falls, and what falls and never breaks?
5. What disappears as soon as you say its name?
6. What gets wet while drying?
7. What comes in a minute, twice in a moment but never in thousand years?
Mind blowing questions to ask yourself
Here is a list of mind blowing questions to ask yourself to lead a better life:
1. How to make the right choice when you do not know what is right?
2. How to be successful when it doesn’t exist?
3. Why is everything happening to me?
4. What does life want from me?
5. Why am I doing this to myself?
6. Why can’t I take life for granted?
7. How will I know when it’s time for a change?
8. Why can’t I just let go?
9. How do I know if it’s worth it or not?
10. Where will I go from here if I do what I do?
Also read: 37 Deep questions that mess with your brain
Brain melting questions
Here is a list of questions for the mind that melt your brain:
1. Why is there a light in fridge but not in freezer?
2. Where does all that lost stuff go when you throw it away?
3. What do you do when you don’t have a tissue?
4. . What color of paint should be used to make pink paint appear blue?
5. Why couldn’t science still be able to calculate the exact number of stars in the universe?
6. What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?
7. What would happen if you were locked in a room all by yourself? Would you go crazy or be able to think clearly?
Mind numbing questions
Here is a list of questions that make your brain hurt
1. In English, why do we have a specific spelling for certain words for instance, “Shouldn’t happiness just be hapiness? Or should it be “happyness?”
2. Is it possible for two people to be in love at exactly the same time in exactly the same way with each other and not know it?
3. Is it possible for an entire planet full of people to be so stupid that they believe that “the sun rises in the morning and sets at night”?
4. Do fish get cramps after eating too much or are they just showing off for other fish in their school?
5. Is there an elevator in space that goes directly up and down instead of sideways like all other elevators on Earth do?
6. If there is no such thing as justice, what are people fighting for?
7. If there was an invention that could help make life easier for everyone on Earth forever but it as too expensive to produce for free because it required so much energy, how would you convince people to buy it?
8. What is the speed of dark?
9. Are there any numbers that aren’t real but could be real if they were plugged into an equation? If so, what are they?
Funny mind bending questions
Here are some Interesting funny mind-bending questions to pick someone’s brain:
1. What do you call a person who has never been to another country?
2. Why don’t sheep shrink when it rains?
3. If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
4. If you ate both pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry?
5. If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? If not, why not? If so, what kind of sound does it make and how loud is that sound compared with other sounds we hear on a daily basis? What do you think accounts for our inability to hear it if there is indeed a sound made by falling trees in forests where no one is around to hear them fall?
Questions that will blow your mind
These are some good brain confusing questions that boggle your mind
1. Where do dead people go?
2. Is your computer screen there even though you can’t see it?
3. Why do we sleep even if we do nothing for days?
4. What is the color of love?
5. Why do people kill themselves?
6. What is the origin of life on Earth?
7. How can I get rid of my bad habits?
8. Who am I and what am I doing here on earth?
9. Who created us humans and why did they create us in this way?
10. If you could see into the future, would you want to know what happens next or just keep going like always without knowing anything about tomorrow’s events?
Mind blowing thoughts to think about
Here is a list of mind blowing questions to think about life, death and god:
1. Why do I have to live?
2. What is the purpose of life if you are not living?
3. How is it possible that God loves me as much as He does when I’m not perfect?
4. Why did Jesus have to die for my sins if He was God?
5. Why does God allow evil to exist in the world?
6. Why does God allow suffering and death to happen?
7. Why would God create such a complex universe with so many amazing creatures and then destroy it all one day?
8. Is my life meaningless without “great accomplishments”?
9. Can we know for sure what happens when we die? Or must we wait until we die to know for sure what happens next?
10. Will we never find out until after death occurs and then realize what happened in this life was totally meaningless because there’s nothing more than darkness after death occurs regardless of how rich or famous one may be on Earth (or even if one dies in Christ)?
11. If God exists, why do bad things happen to good people – especially children who have done nothing wrong yet still suffer greatly in this life?
Mind stumping questions
Here are some strange mind blowing stoner questions
1. If you could choose to be born again, what would you want to be?
2. What is the best way to spend your last day on earth?
3. What do people with near-death experience, experience?
4. What is the most beautiful or handsome thing in the world that no one has ever witnessed?
5. What would you do if you had a million dollars?
6. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
7. What do you think about when you’re alone at night?
8. If there was one thing that could make your life better, what would it be?
9. Do you think we are alone in the universe?
10. Are you afraid to die?
Mind challenge questions
Here is a list of strange mind blowing questions
1. What would happen if you traveled faster than the speed of light?
2. How come dinosaurs are not written in the bible?
3. Why do we dream at night? Does it mean anything?
4. What happens if we don’t die?
5. Where do souls go after death? Are they reincarnated or do they just cease to exist altogether?
6. What if no one believes in souls or reincarnation (like atheists)? Do those people then cease to exist after death too or not even be born in the first place? And what about the souls of animals such as pets or farm animals like cows & pigs?
What’s on your mind questions
Here is a list what’s on your mind game questions to ask:
1. Do you think that we can learn to control our thoughts?
2. If so, how would you do it?
3. What are some of the benefits of learning to control your thoughts?
4. How do you think your life would be different if you learned to control your thoughts?
5. What are some of the reasons why you might not want to learn to control your thoughts?
6. Do you have any questions about the mind?
7. What do you want to know about the mind?
8. Have you ever wondered what the mind is?
9. Do you ever wonder what the mind is?
Questions about the mind
Here is a list of questions about the mind with answers:
1. What is the mind?
The mind is a set of cognitive faculties including consciousness, perception, thinking and memory. It is typically defined as the faculty of an entity’s thoughts and consciousness. It holds the power of imagination and recognition, among other capabilities.
The mind is often discussed in many different contexts; such as being related to the brain, or being able to apply it to a computer.
2. How do you know what’s on your mind?
I think we all have an idea of what’s on our minds at any given moment, but how do we know this? I’ll admit that I’m not sure exactly how it works, but I think it has something to do with language (mostly).
When you hear yourself say something out loud or in your head, you know that you’re thinking about it because you said so (or someone else did).
It’s sort of like when someone asks “where are my keys?” and then finds them under their bed after saying it out loud because they knew where they were before asking for help finding them.
Mind bending questions with answers
Here is a list of big answers to mind bending questions:
1. Is society really becoming more dangerous, or are we just more aware of the dangers that have always existed?
Well! The answer to this question is a bit tricky. I think it’s both. We are more aware of the dangers that have always existed, but also there are new dangers that have been created by technology and our lifestyle choices.
Also, the world has become a dangerous place for many people, especially women. We see news reports of rap#s and murd#rs on a regular basis, but it’s also true that people have always been killed by other people in different ways over time.
It’s just that today we hear about it more often because of social media and 24-hour news channels.
2. If it’s not a requirement for survival, then why does s#x feel so good?
This one had to be on the list of mind boggling questions. Because it makes no sense to me at all. Sex feels good because of hormones like oxytocin and dopamine, which are released during sex (and are also released during other pleasurable activities).
But why do these hormones make us feel so good? Is there an evolutionary reason for this? I would love someone to explain this one to me!
3. If you could ride a bicycle down a rainbow, would you see all of its colors or just the ones that are facing you?
This one is tricky. I think that if you rode down a rainbow, you would see all the colors of the rainbow no matter what direction you were going in or even if you were going backwards.
This is because rainbows are made up of light being reflected off water droplets and these droplets can be found anywhere along the path of light that was originally produced by something like sunlight hitting an oil spill on water or even off something like a soap bubble.
What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object? As per Newton’s third law of motion, if one forces moves towards another force, then both forces will move away from each other at equal speeds (in opposite directions).