Questions are powerful because the way you ask the question affects whether people believe you or not.
You can say something in one question and make it seem like a very stupid idea but when you rephrase that same question to sound more intelligent, people will reconsider their opinion about it.
For example, there are mind blowing questions that cause a person to stop and think deeply about their own existence and everything around them. These mind boggling questions are so strange or difficult that they blow your mind.
In this article, explore some mind blowing questions, mind boggling questions, and some perplexing questions that mess with your mind.
- What are mind blowing questions?
- How to use mind blowing questions?
- 150 Mind blowing questions
- Funny mind blowing questions
- Mind boggling questions
- Mind blowing conversation topics
- Mind bending questions
- Mind breaking questions
- Questions that will blow your mind
- Brain boggling questions
- Mind blowing questions with answers (Deep philosophical, scientific, and universe questions.
- Mind blowing trivia questions
- Mind blowing general knowledge questions
- Mind blowing questions to ask your friends
- Mind blowing questions to ask a girl or a guy
- Mind blowing questions about life
- Deep mind blowing perplexing questions (confusing and numbing)
What are mind blowing questions?
Mind blowing questions are a type of questions that mess with your mind and make you think about the world in a completely new way. They make you consider things from a different perspective and often lead to insights that you had no idea were possible before.
A mind-blowing question is like an open door to the imagination, allowing it to wander freely and explore possibilities that had never been considered before. It can be used as an exercise in creativity, innovation and philosophical thinking.
While we often think of our minds as being limited to what we see around us, mind blowing questions can give us a fresh perspective on things and help us see beyond what our eyes normally take in each day.
The power of these types of questions is that they cause people to think critically about their assumptions about the world around them, which can lead to new ways of thinking about things or solving problems.
These mind bending questions force you to reflect on your own actions, desires, beliefs, etc., which can lead you to new realizations or insights about yourself. It can also help you understand other people better by allowing them to articulate what they believe in an unbiased way.
To be mind blowing questions, they must be:
1. Easy to understand
8. Emotionally evocative
9. Emotionally stirring
10. Personally relevant
13. Spiritually Enlightening
Also read: 37 Questions that mess with your mind
How to use mind blowing questions?
The best way to use mind blowing questions is to get a deeper understanding of the person you are talking to by getting them to reveal their true thoughts and feelings about a subject or topic.
1) Use them as an introduction to a conversation or get-to-know-you activity where you want the other person to share something new about themselves.
2) Use them when you want someone to think more deeply about something to change their perspective about everything.
3) Use these mind blowing questions to help yourself think more deeply about what is important to you, how you want things to be, and how you can improve your life in some way.
Continue reading for a huge list of mind blowing questions.
150 Mind blowing questions
1. Why are we born exactly with two hands, two legs, two ears, one nose etc., but not any other way?
This one had to make the list of mind-blowing questions at any cost and I’ve thought about it often myself.
It seems like there should be some kind of scientific reason why we’re born with only these specific features but not others – like having three ears or two noses instead.
I think certainly it’s going to be a mystery forever for a normal man when you think in terms of spirituality.
2. Are there people going to hell for not believing in God?
This is a question that blows your mind because it makes you think about the concept of hell and whether or not it exists.
The answer is uncertain, but not as many as you would think. No one knows the existence of heaven or hell especially when it comes to God.
However, the question that really should be asked is what happens when you die?
3. Why is everything there as it is and why not in any other way as it should be?
There is no answer to this question and maybe never will be. Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe everything just happened so perfectly that if one thing was different, then everything would have been different too.
4. Do sperms have souls?
This is another mind-blowing question that can drive you crazy. It’s hard enough trying to understand where our souls go when we die but now we have sperms with souls too?
5. How can you drink a drink but not food a food?
I don’t know about you but this one made my brain go into overdrive for hours. If you put something in your mouth and swallow it doesn’t matter if it’s solid or liquid, right?
6. Can you and your best friend attend each other’s funeral?
Have you ever thought about it? This mind-blowing question seems like something impossible but when you think about it more deeply, then you may realize there might be a way. Do you think so?
7. How can something be made from nothing?
This question blows one’s mind every time one thinks about it. It just so happens that everything is exactly where it should be, for us humans to live in this universe.
It could have been any other way and we wouldn’t be here talking about it.
But since everything has happened exactly as it did, we have no choice but to accept what has happened and move on with our lives!
8. How can you be sure you are alive?
We go through our lives thinking we’re alive and that everything is happening to us, but how do we know for sure?
Have you ever considered what life would be like if everything was just a dream?
It’s hard to say whether or not it is, but I think it’s something worth thinking about.
The only way we can truly be sure that we are alive is by believing in ourselves and our actions. If nothing else, at least there’s that.
9. What if there was no such thing as time?
Think about it, what would life be like if there was no such thing as time? We’d have no concept of past or future and nothing to organize our lives around! Without any concept of time, I don’t think we could function at all.
This perplexing question is one that can make your brain go into overdrive, but it’s a good one to ask yourself from time to time.
Who knows? You might even get an answer and you never know when you might need one of those.
10. What would happen if every person on earth dropped dead at exactly the same moment? How long would it take for all life on earth to cease to exist?
You know, I’ve always wondered what would happen if everyone on earth suddenly died at exactly the same time. Would anything change? Or would everything just continue as usual until it all ended?
Who knows, but I’d love to find out! It’s a good thing we don’t have to worry about it happening any time soon.
Funny mind blowing questions
Here is a list of funny mind blowing questions:
1. Is there a phone number to call God?
2. What is the point in reading a book that has already been read by someone else?
3. Can you die of boredom?
4. Why do we call it a “drive-through” if you have to stop?
5. If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
6. Why doesn’t Tarzan have a beard?
7. Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
8. If you got into a taxi and the driver started driving backwards, would the taxi driver end up owing you money?
9. When cat food is new and improved tasting, who tests them first?
10. If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
11. How can someone install Microsoft Word on my Mac?
12. Is it true that cannibals don’t eat clowns because they taste funny?
13. If you melt dry ice, can you take a bath without getting wet?
14. What happens if you sneeze with your eyes open?
15. If the plural of tooth is teeth, why isn’t the plural of booth beeth?
Mind boggling questions
These are some mind boggling questions that blow your mind:
1. What would sun be like to us if it were a cube?
2. Why does going fast or being lower make time slow down?
3. Why is the light from the Big Bang still around?
4. What would happen if you drilled a tunnel through the mars
and jumped down it?
5. How can the universe expand faster than the speed of light?
6. Does true randomness exist?
7. What is chaos? Can something be completely chaotic?
8. If we find the “Theory of Everything” will science finally be
9. What is the size of infinity? Are all infinities the same size?
10. If god created existence, who created him/her?
11. Why do clocks run clockwise but appear to go counter-clockwise when viewed from above?
12. Is it possible that we are all living in an illusion – or virtual reality – and our entire universe is just a computer simulation created by some advanced civilization? If so, what do they want from us and how can we escape their control? And should we even try?
13. Why aren’t there any ancient species like dinosaurs in the Bible?
14. What does God think about killing innocent people?
15. How to find the love of one’s life and how will someone know this person
is “the one”?
Mind blowing conversation topics
If you are running out of ideas for mind blowing conversation topics here is a list that will bend your brain and questions for the mind:
1. About universe, extraterrestrial civilization life, God, After life and suffering.
2. The overuse of technology in schools – A problem?
3. Digitalized schoolbooks – Are they better than printed ones? Why or why not? What would be your solution to fix it?
4. Vegetarianism – Is it wrong? Should animals be slaughtered for meat, milk and eggs if they are not killed specifically for food purposes, but rather because their existence interferes with human life? Why or why not? What would be your solution to fix it?
5. Fluoride in drinking water – Is it good or bad for you and your family’s health and should there be limits set on how much fluoride is put into drinking water supplies by municipalities around the world? Why or why not what would be your solution to fix it?
6. Taboo and discrimination – What is your opinion on taboo? Should we ban all forms of discrimination, or should we be allowed to discriminate against certain groups if it’s for a justifiable reason? Why or why not what would be your solution to fix it?
7. Human cloning – Is it a good idea? If so, what are some of its benefits and dangers? What would be your solution to fix it?
8. Divorce – Should there be limits set on how many times someone can get divorced? Why or why not what would be your solution to fix it?
9. Media coverage of terrorist attacks – Is it too much, too little or just right? What are some ways that media outlets could improve their coverage of terrorist attacks while still keeping public safety in mind?
10. The death penalty – Should we bring back capital punishment for heinous crimes such as murder and rape? Why or why not what would be your solution to fix it?
Mind bending questions
The following are some mind bending questions that mess with your mind.
1. Why is it so easy to remember bad things, but so hard to remember good things?
This one had to make the list because of how often I find myself experiencing this phenomenon in my own life.
It seems like our minds are programmed to recall negative events more easily than positive ones.
And while research has shown that happy people tend to be more productive and creative, it’s also true that unhappy people are more likely to become addicted to drugs and alcohol.
2. Why do people get married if half of those marriages end in divorce anyway?
I think this is a great question because it brings up some interesting points about marriage and relationships in general. In today’s society, marriage seems to be just another word for ‘relationship’ or ‘partnership’.
People get married for all sorts of reasons – love, s#x, companionship, family reasons or even convenience (for example: financial security.
But over 50% of these relationships end in divorce! The divorce rate has been going up steadily over the years and shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon! So why bother getting married if most marriages seem destined for failure?
3. Can cats understand dog language?
Cats and dogs are always at war with each other… or are they? Do they actually understand each other’s language?
If you’ve ever owned a cat before, then you know they can be very independent creatures who don’t always listen when you tell them what to do.
This made me wonder: could cats actually understand what we’re saying when we talk about them or about other cats? Or do they just ignore us because they know what’s best for them?
4. What happens when you die?
We all want to know what happens when we die, right? Well, this question will blow your mind! It could be anything from going into darkness or reincarnation to being born again as an animal! There are so many theories about what happens when we die!
5. Is there anything that no one has yet invented that they should have invented?
6. Is there an object whose name cannot be pronounced in English by those who never heard it?
7. Is there an elevator in space that goes directly up and down instead of sideways like all other elevators on Earth do?
8. If my hands were 32 feet long, how long would they be from fingertip to fingertip (not counting thumb)?
9. Why is it called after dark when it really is after light?
10. Can I put antifreeze in my coffee maker?
Mind breaking questions
Here is a list of mind breaking questions that confuse you for life.
1. How does one get off from a non-stop flight?
2. What do cats think we taste like?
3. What is always coming but never arrives?
5. Why do we put suits in a garment bag and put garments in a suitcase?
6. If you are driving at night and your headlights don’t work, would it make any difference if you turned them off?
7. How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked when someone threw a gun at him?
9. If all those psychics know the winning lottery numbers, why are they all still working?
10. If it’s true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the Oompa-Loompas doing?
11. Why is it that when you’re driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
12. If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
13. How do they get deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
14. If nothing ever sticks to Teflon, how do they make Teflon stick to a pan?
15. If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren’t people from Holland called Holes?
Questions that will blow your mind
Here is a list of mind numbing questions that will blow your mind:
1. What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
2. What is the sound of one hand clapping?
3. What if you were told that there was someone out there who could always tell when you were lying? Would you be able to handle it?
4. What happens if you never go to sleep?
5. Why are people in movies so stupid?
6. If your dad killed your mom, would you forgive him?
7. Do fish get thirsty?
8. Is anything impossible without possibility?
9. Could a special lens see through time?
10. Why can’t I tickle myself?
Brain boggling questions
Here is a list of questions for the mind that are brain boggling:
1. If God created men and women from the beginning, why does LGBT trending now?
2. Is it OK for a woman to be a stay-at-home mom?
3. Is it OK for someone who is not a doctor to prescribe medication?
4. Is it OK to have s#x with someone you don’t know well?
5. Is it OK to have s#x with someone you love but isn’t your husband or wife?
6. Is getting drunk at a party a good excuse for having s#x with someone other than your spouse?
7. What if humans had evolved without opposable thumbs?
8. What if all human beings were taken out of this world tomorrow morning and then suddenly returned back into it the next morning?
Would anything have changed inside us or outside us? This is one of those questions that will make you think about life in ways you never thought of before.
9. Do we really need sleep at all? If human beings were not supposed to sleep, then why do we do it anyway?
10. Do fish get cramps after eating too much or are they just showing off for other fish in their school?
Mind blowing questions with answers (Deep philosophical, scientific, and universe questions.
The following are some big answers to mind blowing questions. These deep mind blowing questions with answers will make you ponder about everything.
1. Why are humans the only animal species capable of predicting the future?
It’s one of the mind blowing questions I have thought about. But I don’t think we’re alone on that front. This one had to do with our ability to predict what will happen next based on past experience or knowledge.
A lot of animals do this too, but humans have an extraordinary capacity for this type of thinking and it helps us survive in a tough world. Dolphins and other animals seem capable of predicting things like weather patterns and so on.
But humans have a unique ability to predict events that have never happened before, such as winning lottery numbers or football scores.
We also have an uncanny ability to predict which way coins will land when they’re flipped in the air (something that we should be unable to do unless we were clairvoyant.
So maybe this question should be modified to ask why do humans have an uncanny ability to predict events that haven’t happened yet?
2. Are humans living or dying?
There is no easy way to answer this question, but one could say that humans are living and dying simultaneously. We are born and we die, but we also live.
The reasons behind this paradox are not clear yet. However, there is enough evidence that supports the idea that life and death are two sides of the same coin: they both require energy to exist.
3. If we eventually have to die, why are we born?
Life is an inexplicable mystery that no one can explain yet; its origin remains a mystery for scientists as well as for philosophers who try to find answers for every question about life and death.
However, the answer lies in how reproduction works. There’s a very clear distinction between the two: reproduction happens only once during an individual’s lifetime, whereas life happens over many generations in most species.
4. Are there people going to hell for not believing in God?
If you believe in God, let’s consider that God exists and everything works as per his/her will. Then, this is a question that never ceases to shock people, and it should.
If God is so loving and compassionate, why would He send someone to hell simply because they didn’t believe in Him?
The answer is that He wouldn’t, but this question is often asked by those who don’t understand the nature of hell.
Hell isn’t someplace where God sends people whom He doesn’t like; it’s actually a place where people send themselves when they reject Him.
When you choose to reject God and His love, you choose death over life (John 3:16) Jesus said that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.
If you reject Jesus’ sacrifice for you on the cross as payment for your sins so that you can be forgiven and receive eternal life, then you’re choosing death over life (John 12:25-26) You’ll live forever separated from God…in hell!
Mind blowing trivia questions
Here is a short list of best mind blowing trivia questions:
1. What day precedes the day after tomorrow if two days before was Sunday?
2. A lawyer’s daughter’s mother was not a lawyer. How is this possible?
3. What’s wrong with this advertisement: “Shop early and avoid the crowds.”
4. At noon and at midnight, the long and short hands of a clock are together. Between noon and midnight, how many times does the long hand pass the short hand?
5. Is it possible for a man in Florida to marry his widow’s sister?
Mind blowing general knowledge questions
These are some great mind blowing general knowledge questions that make you think deeply.
1. Why is there something rather than nothing?
2. How many seconds pass from the moment the first stone hits the water until the last stone touches the bottom?
3. What is the longest continuous string of numbers that can be written in decimal form?
4. If two trains pass each other on a track at a speed of 100 km/h and another train passes them both at a speed of 120 km/h, how fast are they moving relative to each other?
5. How much energy would be needed to heat up one gram of water by one degree Celsius over 1 hour?
6. In which direction does an object fall if its gravitational acceleration is due to two equal but opposite forces? Does this depend on where on earth you drop it?
7. What happens if you look directly at the sun during an eclipse of the sun (either partial or total.? Do you see anything during total eclipses or just during partial eclipses?
Mind blowing questions to ask your friends
Here is a list of mind blowing questions to ask your friends
1. If you could live forever, would you?
2. What is the most important thing in the world?
3. How would you define a friend?
4. Would you rather be happy or intelligent?
5. What is the highest form of human happiness?
6. If anyone asked you to kill them, would it make any difference to you if they were dead or alive?
7. If a person had all the money they ever needed, what would be the one thing that they would do with all that money?
8. What would happen if everyone on Earth was left with only one dollar in their pocket and told that it was theirs for life? (No matter what it was spent on.
9. What superpower do you wish you had? What is your ideal job?
10. If there were no such thing as death, but instead only life everlasting, how would you spend eternity living with no worries and fears about the future or past? (It doesn’t matter what kind of problems or questions this brings up for people.
11. Do you know someone who thought about suicide in their lifetime? And have you asked them what made them come to that harsh decision? (This question will get some people mad and keep in mind that this is a triggering question. So, try not to ask this mind triggering question)
Mind blowing questions to ask a girl or a guy
Here is a list of mind blowing questions to ask a guy or a girl:
1. What is the difference between ignorance and apathy?
2. What if I am not a virgin and have HIV positive?
3. Have you ever thought of living forever?
4. How many times did you think of making out with the same gender of yours?
5. What is your opinion on reincarnation? Have you ever been reincarnated before?
6. Do you think it would be possible for someone to experience multiple lives on Earth (or elsewhere.?
7. Why do some people seem to be born into poverty while others seem to get everything handed to them on a silver platter?
8. How does one become rich if they were born poor or vice versa if they were born rich?
9. Is there any way an average person could become as wealthy as Bill Gates or Warren Buffet if they put their mind to it and worked hard enough (through education, hard work, etc..?
10. How do we know what’s right and wrong when no one knows anything?
Mind blowing questions about life
Here is a list of mind blowing questions about life that melt your brain.
1. Why are people unhappy with their lives even though they have everything they have dreamed of having?
2. If consciousness is fundamental, then where does it exist and how does it interact with matter to create our reality?
3. If love is so important, why are there so many unhappy relationships in which one or both partners are unhappy but they stay together anyway because they think they have no other options or because they’re afraid of being alone or for some other reason like that?
4. If there is no soul, then what happens to us when we die? If there is a soul, then what is it and where does it go after death?
5. Why do humans have such a hard time acting ethically and doing good things? Is it because we’re naturally selfish and evil?
Or is it because of something else like our environment or our culture or some other reason like that?
And if so, how can we fix that problem so that more people act ethically and do good things for others instead of being selfish and evil all the time?
6. Why are most people so intolerant of other religions even though their own religion teaches them to be tolerant of other religions?
Deep mind blowing perplexing questions (confusing and numbing)
These are some amazing lists of mind blowing perplexing questions:
1. Are you living your life, or is life living you?
2. How can I be certain that anything I believe is true?
3. Why do bad things happen to good people?
4. What happens after we die?
5. Is there an afterlife?
6. Can we make contact with aliens through science or religion?
7. What is consciousness and how does it relate to physical processes in the brain?
8. What is consciousness and how does it relate to physical processes in the brain?
9. Is there a God, and if so, what are the implications of His existence for human life?
10. Are there objective moral values or duties independent of human opinion and culture?