Have you ever asked yourself mind boggling questions like these: What are thoughts made of? Where did all the dead people go? Why did the universe exist in the first place?
Do you get excited with such mind blowing questions that you don’t know the answers to?
If you are looking for more such confusing mind bending questions that mess with your brain, well, then I have written a bunch of mind boggling questions and deep high questions in this article. Hoping they will blow your mind for sure.
- 100 Mind boggling questions
- Funny mind boggling questions
- Mind blowing philosophical questions:
- Brain boggling questions
- Mind boggling questions about life
- Stupid Mind boggling questions
- Mind boggling questions about the universe and space
- Mind boggling questions about love and relationships
- Mind boggling questions to ask someone (Your girlfriend or boyfriend or friends)
- Mind boggling questions with answers
100 Mind boggling questions
Here is a list of the random most mind boggling questions:
1. How can one know if he or she is living correctly?
Well! There are no guarantees in life but if you live without regrets and stay true to yourself then maybe, just maybe, you’ll find out when you’re old enough to appreciate it all.
2. What’s the point of having nipples for a man?
This is one of the mind boggling questions that even blows the minds of astrophysicists. A theory says that since men don’t lactate, they don’t need them.
But another theory says that it might have something to do with sex hormone production or temperature regulation. But still these theories haven’t been proven yet.
3. Why do people get married if half of those marriages end in divorce anyway?
Again, this question boggles my mind because a lot of people get married without thinking about whether or not they’re ready for that kind of commitment.
They just do it because they think it’s what they should do at their age or because they feel like they should have someone by their side at all times.
I mean, there are some people who get married when they’re young and then grow apart over time due to different interests or goals in life — but even if that happens, there are still plenty of happy couples out there who make it work no matter what life throws at them!
4. How can you make sure that you will be remembered after you die?
This question makes you think deep. There is no other way, you should live a life so that people remember you when you are dead. That’s all!
5. Why do some people feel like they are being watched?
I think I know the answer to this question, but it is still a very interesting subject to discuss with friends and family! (spooky. (funny. (interesting. (bizarre. (unbelievable.))))
Also read: 150 Mind blowing questions that drive you crazy
6. Can consciousness exist without a brain?
This question is so mind-boggling that it has been debated by many great scholars over the years!
7. Why is there a hole in a donut?
This question made me wonder why I had never noticed it before. When you think about it, there is no reason for that hole to be there at all.
It’s not like we need it to hold our hands while we eat or anything.
So why is it there? I guess we’ll never know. But what fun would life be if we knew everything? Right?
8. If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth?
This is such a mind boggling question, because it means that you can actually own something that you don’t have. It also means that you can own something that doesn’t exist yet.
9. Can a blind person see his/her dreams?
This is such a mind blowing question, but at some point, we all have thought about it. It may seem like a stupid question but when you think about it, you will realize that there are many things that are not yet known in this world.
10. How can something exist in the past and present at the same time?
There is no answer for this one! You can keep asking yourself this question your whole life and still not find an answer!
11. Why is every c in the Pacific Ocean pronounced differently?
Mind blown! Didn’t it? Let me give a snappy answer to this mind bending question. Well, there are two reasons for this:
One, because of ocean currents and two, because of global warming! The water in the Pacific Ocean is warmer than usual, which changes its pronunciation! Pretty cool huh?
12. Why do you only see one side of a coin?
This question is just another example of how our world is full of things we take for granted and never even think about.
We don’t realize that there are so many things that don’t make sense until someone asks us about them! It’s not like it would be any different if we saw both sides, right?
So why isn’t it like that? I guess we’ll never know! But what fun would life be if we knew everything?
Also read: 30+ Deep questions that mess with your mind
Funny mind boggling questions
The following are some funny mind boggling questions that bend your mind:
1. Why do we call them buildings when they’re already built?
2. How many seconds are there in a year?
3. Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?
4. Why do we say something is out of whack?
5. Why do we wash bath towels? Aren’t we clean when we use them?
6. What happens to dust that falls on an electric fan?
7. When does tomorrow come after yesterday?
8. What do you call a fake noodle?
9. Why are they called apartments when they’re all stuck together?
10. Why is it that when you transport something by car, it’s called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it’s called cargo?
11. How come if someone yells Fore! in a crowded fire station no one runs out?
12. Why is it called a one-way street when you can’t go one way on it?
13. How come they call them free samples if they cost money?
Mind blowing philosophical questions:
Here is a list of deep mind blowing questions that boggle your mind:
1. What is more important, being happy or being right?
2. What if everyone lives forever?
3. What if you could push a button that would kill everyone on Earth except for yourself? Would you do it? Why or why not?
4. If money doesn’t make you happy, then what does?
5. What do you think about before going to sleep at night and when you wake up in the morning? Is there anything else in between those times that you think about often? If so, what are they and why do they stand out from other thoughts that cross your mind during those periods of time?
Brain boggling questions
Here are some more brain-boggling questions:
1. What is the nose for when you can breathe through mouth?
2. What is the purpose of dreams?
3. Do twins have a special connection?
4. Is it possible to remember the past lives?
5. What happens if you get buried alive?
6. Can hypnosis help in solving crimes?
7. How do you know if someone is lying?
8. Is it possible to know what someone is thinking at this very moment?
9. Why do people get nightmares while sleeping?
10. How can we stop being so judgmental towards others?
Also read: 100+ Mind Bending Questions that hurt your brain to think deeply
Mind boggling questions about life
Here is a list of boggling questions about life:
1. Why is there an exception to every rule?
2. If a man commits suicide, would he go to heaven or hell?
3. What are three things that can never be truly undone?
4. Are there any colors we can’t see?
5. Marijuana’s legal in a lot of countries. What’s the big deal, if it’s a
god made plant?
6. Do we actually see reality or just our perception of it? Does reality even exist at all or it’s just an illusion created by our brain based on how we were programmed to perceive things around us?
7. If so then everything else is just an illusion too, including me and you. But then again what if I’m wrong about all these things and there really is no such thing as reality – then what’s all this talk about illusions?
Stupid Mind boggling questions
Here are some stupid mind boggling questions that perplex and confuse you:
1. Why is there no cure for stupid?
2. What do you call someone who sleeps all day?
3. What do you call a bird that doesn’t fly?
4. What does it mean when something is described as the exception that proves the rule?
5. Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
6. If there are no stupid questions, why are there so many answers?
7. How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?
8. Why is it that when you’re driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
9. What would happen if I rode my bike to Alaska?
10. If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
Mind boggling questions about the universe and space
The universe is an amazing place, filled with billions of galaxies, each containing hundreds of billions of stars. It’s also filled with questions that science has yet to answer. Here are some of the most mind-boggling questions about the universe and space.
1. How old is the universe?
2. Is there other intelligent life out there?
3. Do black holes exist?
4. What’s in a black hole?
5. How does gravity work?
6. Are we alone in the universe?
7. What happened before the Big Bang?
8. Is there a multiverse (multiple universes)?
9. What happens when you travel faster than light speed?
10. Why do we need space anyway?
Mind boggling questions about love and relationships
Here is a list of crazy mind boggling questions about love and relationships:
1. Is it better to have loved and lost, or never to have loved at all?
2. Do trees have feelings?
3. Why there is a belief that we have to wait until marriage to have
4. If someone told you they loved you, how would they know if they were telling the truth or not?
5. If someone told you they didn’t love you anymore what would be their reasons for doing so if any at all?
6. If you were to die tomorrow, what would you regret not doing?
7. If your partner told you he/she was cheating on you, what would be the first thought that comes to mind?
8. Would you ever consider moving away from home for love?
9. Have you ever been disappointed by love? How did it feel when it happened and how did it make you feel afterwards?
10. How have past relationships affected your current views about love today?
Mind boggling questions to ask someone (Your girlfriend or boyfriend or friends)
These are some best mind boggling questions to ask a girl or a guy or anyone:
1. How do you write zero in Roman numerals?
2. Why is a bag of frozen peas colder than a fresh pea?
3. What would happen if everyone in China jumped at once?
4. If you could be born again, would you? If so, what would you want to change about your past life? What would you want to keep exactly as it was? Why?
5. If you were given a magic wand that could change one thing about yourself, what would you choose? Why? What would be your second choice and why?
6. If you could give me two things from you that you don’t have, what would they be?
7. If you could ask a question of one person, living or dead, who would it be? What would you ask that person?
8. If your house was on fire and you had time to grab only three things before running out of your front door as fast as possible, what would they be and why?
9. What is something that you do that is considered odd by others but which makes perfect sense to you?
10. Do others know about your odd habit or behavior or are they completely unaware of it?
Mind boggling questions with answers
Here are mind boggling questions and answers:
1. Is there a Universe beyond the Universe?
Not only we don’t know if there is a Universe beyond our own, we don’t even know if there is an end to our Universe.
According to some theories, our Universe may be one of many Universes that have been created in parallel by a Multiverse generator. But so far no evidence has been found for these parallel Universes.
2. Why is it so easy to remember bad things, but so hard to remember good things?
This one had to do with the fact that our brains are built to focus on negative information. It’s a survival instinct that ensures we’re always alert and prepared for threats.
The brain seems to have an easier time storing the bad memories than the good ones because of this evolutionary trait.
3. What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?
As per Newton’s First Law of Motion, an object will remain at rest unless an external force acts upon it.
Similarly, an object will continue to move at constant velocity unless and until an external force acts on that object. The only exception is if the object collides with something else (an immovable object).
So what happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?
As per Newton’s third law of motion – The law of conservation of momentum states that if two bodies interact with each other, then both the bodies will experience equal and opposite forces.
So if one body is already moving with high speed, then it will not stop even if it collides with another body that is stationary or moving slowly.
4. When, if ever, is it right to kill a person (in war, on death row, etc.)? Why or why not?
Well! It depends on your moral compass whether killing is right or wrong for you.
However, if someone is threatening the life of someone else then killing them can be justified in my opinion because that person was going to kill someone else anyway so we might as well save their life by killing them first.
So yes killing someone can be justified in certain situations but there must be due process followed before making such decisions like trials.
5. Is there a way to access the internet without having internet?
There is! You can do it by using a dial-up modem connection or even through your mobile phone network which has data plan with it.
6. What’s the difference between an atom and a molecule?
Atoms are made up of protons, neutrons and electrons; molecules are made up of atoms bonded together in certain ways.
For example, water is made up of two hydrogen atoms bonded with one oxygen atom; methane contains one carbon atom bonded with four hydrogen atoms.
These bonds hold molecules together but they also allow them to move relative to each other – sometimes very quickly.
Molecules move so fast that we can often see them as gases or liquids even though they are made up of lots of atoms packed tightly together.