By Nature, humans are social creatures. From time to time we all need someone to talk to or share our thoughts, ideas, and experiences with and connect with each other.
But this is not a big deal because you can always find someone who will listen to you, care for you and give advice if needed. The question is how do you find those people?
The best option is to consider some good, funny, or interesting questions to ask people to get to know them better.
It is often said that people are complex and cannot be judged by one or two aspects of their personality.
In order to get to know someone deeply, you need to ask questions that will reveal a lot about their personality and their interests.
In this article, let’s discuss different types of (Funny, interesting, good) questions to ask people to get to know them deeply and strengthen your personal bond or relationship.
Questions to ask people to get to know them
Here is a list of deep questions to ask people to get to know them:
1. What motivates and inspires you?
2. Do you always have to be right?
3. What do you love about what you do?
4. What makes a good day for you?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. Who is your hero?
7. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you? Where would you like to travel in the next year?
8. Who do you look up to in your profession/industry/field of interest?
9. What do you think is the biggest issue facing our world today?
10. If there was one thing that could change in our society today, what would it be and why?
11. Do you have any long-term goals or aspirations for yourself or your business/career path right now?
12. How do you define success in life and work?
13. What is your favorite hobby?
14. What do you like doing in your free time?
15. How did you get into your field?
16. What is something special about you that people don’t know about?
17. Have you ever had a crush on someone twice your age?
18. What does your last text mean?
19. What’s on your mind right now?
20. How do you feel about kids?
21. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
22. Is there anything you have done wrong in your life?
23. If you were given million dollars but had to keep just things what would they be?
24. Who was your first crush?
25. If I gave you a choice between $ million now or date pretty girls which would you pick? Why?
26. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
27. What was the last thing you dreamed about?
28. If you won $, what would you spend it on?
29. If you could have dinner with people from history, who would they be?
30. If you had to choose talent from everyone else on earth… What would yours be?
Good questions to ask people to get to know them
The following are some good questions to ask people to get to know them personally:
1. Why is it that you only have to be born to your parents but not to others?
2. Why am I not where I don’t want to be if I am right here?
3. Why is it that some people are so careless about themselves?
4. How can you trust when you know the truth?
5. How can a person be so humble when everyone is happy?
6. How can someone be so generous when everybody is sad?
7. Why do people say “I love you” when they don’t?
8. Why do we have to live on Earth when it’s getting more and more polluted every day?
9. What will happen if the world runs out of money?
10. Why are we born human and not animals (or any other species)?
Questions to ask people to get to know them better
Here is a list of questions to ask people to get to know them better:
1. What are the three things that you would want to hear from God when you reach the pearly gates?
2. Would you rather be hated or forgotten?
3. If there’s one thing in this world that makes you feel alive, what is it?
4. Would you rather know everything about everyone or be able to read minds?
5. What do you think happens after we die?
6. How long does it take for your mind to refill with thoughts when there are no distractions like TV, phone etc.?
7. Would your life change if money was not an issue?
8. Would you rather be blind or deaf? Why?
9. Do you believe in fate or free will?
10. If you could live forever, would you want to?
11. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
12. If you could take away one thing that people do every day, what would it be?
13. If you had the chance to meet anyone (alive or dead), who would it be and why?
14. If you were in a room with the Queen and the President, who would you address first?
15. What’s your favorite smell? What does it remind you of?
16. What’s your happiest memory from childhood?
17. How do you see yourself in years? years? years? Are there any differences between these three timelines?
18. What’s one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
19. What is your biggest fear in life and why does it scare you so much?
20. Do you like going out to restaurants or staying at home and cooking together?
Funny questions to ask people to get to know them
Here is a list of funny questions to ask people to get to know them and enjoy the conversation:
1. Why is “abbreviation” such a long word?
2. If you have to pay taxes on the interest that you get from your savings, why do they call it ‘interest’?
3. Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
4. Why can’t we tickle ourselves?
5. How come there are no B batteries?
6. How come wrong numbers are never busy?
7. If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?
8. Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
9. If nothing ever sticks to Teflon, how do they make Teflon stick to the pan?
10. If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?
11. What would happen if you put all the books in a library in alphabetical order by author, then every book in that order on a table?
12. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday?
13. How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
14. If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?
15. What happens when it rains?
16. Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower when he doesn’t usually wear any pants?
17. Can blind people see their dreams? Do they dream?
18. If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?
19. Is it OK to use the AM radio after noon?
20. How do you know if it’s raining outside your window or if somebody is throwing a bucket of water at your window from outside your house?
Also read: 190 Funny questions with answers
Interesting questions to ask people to get to know them
These are a few interesting questions to ask people to get to know them:
1. If you could talk to your pets, what would they say?
2. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
3. What are the top three things on your bucket list?
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
5. What is your life philosophy in six words or less?
6. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
7. What is the best memory of your life?
8. Who is your favorite character from a movie and why?
9. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
10. What is the most important thing in a relationship
11. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
12. What is the most bizarre thing you’ve ever dreamed?
13. If you could time travel, where would you go and what would you do?
14. What is the first thing that comes to mind when I say “Love”?
15. If you could be anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
16. If your life was a movie, what genre would it be and who would play you as the lead character?
17. If you had three wishes, what would they be? Would you wish for more wishes?
18. What is your favorite song and why does it speak to you? (Or if it’s instrumental, how does it make you feel?)
19. How do you think the world will end? (You can get creative with this one!)
20. What is your idea of heaven/hell?
21. If you could make one of the stories in the bible real, which one would it be?
22. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? Why?
23. If you could change your age right now and spend the rest of your life as that age, what age would it be?
24. If you could ask a genie to solve any problem in your life right now, what problem would you want to be solved?
25. If a doctor gave you 3 months to live, what would you do?
So if you keep any of these things in mind, you should be able to ask follow-up questions that genuinely get to know more about another person.
After all, getting to know other people is what makes you interesting and memorable.
Whether it’s at a party, business meeting, relationship, or the office, don’t be the person who blends into the wallpaper; instead, be someone who knows how to make a good first impression. Good Luck!