Christmas is near, which means plenty of cookies, gifts and games are about to be shared amongst family and friends!
One of the most popular gift-giving games played around the Christmas Season is Secret Santa questions. The game aims to find out what each person in the group would like to receive as a gift.
To ensure that everyone gets a thoughtful gift, it helps to get to know the person a bit better. This is where Secret Santa questions come in.
Secret Santa questions will help participants learn more about the person they are gifting and find the perfect present for them.
To make this task easier, In this blog post, you have a list of 350+ secret Santa questions that will help you get to know your friends and family better and find out what they would like to receive as a gift.
From funny questions to more serious ones, these questions will help you get to know your recipient and reveal they’re true wishes. So, grab your Christmas cookies, put on your Santa hat, and let’s dive in to get started!
- What is the Secret Santa Questions Game?
- How to play the Secret Santa game?
- 350+ Secret Santa Questions
- Best Secret Santa questions for adults
- Office secret Santa questions for coworkers
- Questions for secret santa (Questionnaire)
- Icebreaker questions for secret santa
- Best questions to ask for secret santa
- Easy secret santa questions
- Secret Santa survey questions
- Virtual secret santa questions for Christmas
- Secret Santa questions for friends
- Good secret santa questions
- Family secret santa questions
- Unique Secret santa questions to ask
- Questions for secret santa gifts
- Creative Secret santa questions for teens and kids
- Free Secret santa get to know you questions
- Fun secret santa questions
- Secret santa gift idea questions
- Holiday Secret santa questions and answers
- Basic Questions for secret santa gift exchanges
- Simple Secret santa wish list questions
- This or that secret santa questions
- Questions to ask secret santa
What is the Secret Santa Questions Game?
The Secret Santa questions Game is a game where players are assigned different roles, such as gift giver or recipient, and are tasked to choose the perfect Christmas gift for everyone and exchange gifts with one another. That’s why this is also called the Secret Santa gift exchange game.
You can ask secret Santa questions like an online survey or like a conversation game to someone you want to give the best gift (family or friends). As a consequence of this there are some rules that need to be followed in order for it to work.
These include that Secret Santa shouldn’t know who they’re giving the present too but they should have an idea what their recipients likes and dislikes so they can choose accordingly.
There are also rules about what you can do to someone. This includes you having to give a good gift that reflects who they are and not just something that happens to be on sale at your favorite store.
A lot of people will even buy extra gifts for those who didn’t get one from them as an anonymous act of kindness or just to bring a smile to their face.
Your questions would then depend on the person’s response. For example, if they mention that their interests involve cooking, you would then ask them about their favorite recipes to cook up for Christmas dinner.
You might also inquire whether or not they enjoy trying out new dishes during December holidays or if they prefer sticking with tried-and-true holiday favorites year after year.
Then, based on their answer, you could choose between gifting them a cookbook full of delicious holiday recipes or signing up for a cooking class at a local cooking school!
How to play the Secret Santa game?
There is no single way to organize or play the Secret Santa game. It all depends on how many people you have playing and who you are playing with. In this guide, I will explain two versions of the game you can choose to play.
In the Secret Santa game, all the players secretly write their names on a sheet of paper and put them into a bowl.
Then each person from the group picks a name from the bowl and buys a gift to that person secretly after anonymously asking them some personal questions to get to know their likes and dislikes and choose the best gift to buy them as a secret Santa.
After purchasing, on Top of every gift the name of the receiver should be there but not the giver. So that on the gifts opening day everyone will get surprised with a great gift from a secret Santa as per their interests.
Here are some ways to play Secret Santa question game:
1. Secret Santa Questions Cards
2. Secret Santa email Method
3. Secret Santa Anonymous Messages
4. Secret Santa Survey Method
1. Secret Santa Questions Cards:
Secret Santa Question Cards are a great way to get people to figure out and answer what their ideal present would be. Each card has a different Christmas-related question or prompt. You can ask people to fill and submit these cards. So later you can collect.
2. Secret Santa Email Method:
For this method, participants are being sent emails from the Secret Santa(usually using a throwaway account) that contain various prompts that help prompt discussion topics related to Christmastime gifting needs, ideas, tastes and more – while keeping each participant anonymous throughout their interactions.
3. Secret Santa Anonymous Messages:
If you are a secret santa, you can send Anonymous messages via Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram and ask your loved ones some questions that reveal their interests.
For instance, you could send the message Tell me your favorite food and ask them to respond. If they say pancakes, you may decide that pancakes with maple syrup and whipped cream would make a thoughtful gift for them.
Once again, don’t forget the rule of thumb – stay relevant to their personal life!
4. Secret Santa Survey Method:
The survey method is a great way to ensure everyone’s needs are met without anyone feeling like they were excluded.
You can create a survey that asks participants questions about their interests, hobbies, favorite colors, and other things that will help you determine what type of gift to give them. Make sure to include an option for people to provide additional information if needed.
Then, all you have to do is use the responses from the survey to select and purchase gifts for your recipients. This method is especially useful for large groups, as it eliminates the need for time-consuming one-on-one conversations with each person.
Here are some Secret Santa Game rules:
* The price limit should be the same for all. So that, no one has to spend extra. (However, it’s completely up to you how much you want spend)
* You must not reveal yourself.
* You may not tell anyone else what present you gave (including other members of your team)
* The presents must reflect personal interests.
If playing by yourself, make sure to set aside enough time beforehand (at least 2 weeks before) so that you don’t feel rushed or under pressure when buying your presents.
When deciding who gets which present though, I suggest either doing an alphabetical listing or having each player take turns picking a number out of a hat (or bowl) depending on how many players there are.
350+ Secret Santa Questions
The following is a huge list of secret santa questions:
1. What is your favorite type of pet?
This question can be a little tricky, as some people love dogs, others cats, and still others reptiles. As a secret Santa by asking this question, you can narrow down your search to a specific type of pet that your recipient may enjoy.
2. What is your favorite sport?
Knowing what your recipient enjoys spending time doing can provide you with a good starting point when searching for the perfect gift. By asking this question, you can target a sport that your recipient may enjoy and purchase equipment or apparel related to that sport.
3. What was the best thing you received on your last Christmas?
This question can be used as a get-to-know-you question, as people tend to divulge personal information when they are enjoying a moment. As everyone has different memories from their last Christmas. This question can also be used as a starting point for finding out what your recipient may enjoy receiving as a gift.
4. What if you chose your soul to trade with something what would it be?
This question can be used to get an idea of what your recipient’s interests may be. For example, if your recipient loves Art, then asking this question could lead you to purchase a gift that is related to that interest.
5. Is there anything that you can’t imagine losing from your life?
This question can be used to gain an idea of what your recipient’s top priorities are in life. This question can also be used to help you purchase a gift that is related to that priority.
6. What is the first thing would you plan to purchase if you win a lottery?
Knowing what someone’s top desires can help you in the decision-making process when purchasing a gift. So, by asking this question, you can get an idea of what type of gift makes your recipient’s heart beat faster.
7. What is your favorite place to go on vacation?
This question can help you to find a destination for your recipient to go on vacation. This question can also be used to help you purchase a gift for your recipient related to that destination.
8. What is something you wish you could go back to age 10 about?
This question can be used to gain an idea of what your recipient’s childhood memories may be. This question can also be used to help you purchase a gift for your recipient related to that favorite memory.
9. What are you currently reading?
This question can be used to gain an idea of what type of books or magazines your recipient enjoys. This question can also be used to help you purchase a gift for your recipient related to the books or magazines that they are currently reading.
10. What is something you’ve always wanted to do?
This question can help you to find a gift for someone that they may have never considered before. This question can also help you to gain a better understanding of what interests your recipient. This information can then help you in the purchase of the perfect gift.
11. How much money can you spend on the perfect Christmas gift for someone you love?
This is one of the most tricky secret Santa questions to ask your recipient. The amount of money or budget they are willing to spend on a gift for others can help you realize how much price limit you can choose on the gift for this person.
Check out some classic Christmas gifts for your loved ones here
Best Secret Santa questions for adults
Here is a list of Best Adult secret santa questions:
1. What do you do in your spare time?
2. What is your zodiac sign?
3. What are the top 5 Goals in your life?
4. If you could have a chance to pick any type of luxury, what would it be?
5. Where would you like to live if money were no object?
6. Do you prefer coffee or tea for breakfast?
7. Do you prefer silver or gold jewelry for special occasions?
8. What is one thing you wish you had more time to do during the day?
9. Who was your favorite childhood hero and why?
10. What’s one thing people might not know about your passions and interests?
11. Is there anything specific you’d like to see under the tree this year?
12. What is something you’re looking forward to next year?
13. Have you been naughty or nice this year so far?
14. How many hours per week do you work outside of your home and what do you work on?
15. Are there any family members who always seem unhappy with gifts they receive from Santa?
16. Is there anything specific you don’t want for Christmas this year that secret Santa should avoid buying for you at all costs?
17. What is one of your favorite holiday traditions that you hope to continue doing as an adult? 18. Do you prefer holiday traditions that involve others coming over to your house or staying at home by yourself?
19. When do you enjoy going out during the holidays and when do you prefer staying in?
20. What song(s) get you into the holiday spirit most easily?
You can choose and buy some popular christmas gifts from here.
Office secret Santa questions for coworkers
These are some of the best Secret santa questions for an office or for coworkers at work:
1. What color(s) of nail polish do you own but never wear?
2. What are your thoughts on tattoos and piercings?
3. What Wishlist items are you hoping to find under the tree this year?
4. Which bucket list item do you dream of accomplishing first?
5. What did you think when I said Wishlist item?
6. What music/genre does your phone automatically play when you enter a room?
7. What is your most likable thing about our workplace?
8. What’s your recent purchase?
9. What do you think is missing from the office and you wish to fulfill it?
10. What flavor cake do you love the most (and why)?
11. What’s your preferred genre of watchlist?
12. How much do you spend per month on clothes?
13. What books would you recommend to someone who likes reading the same genre as you? 14. On which social media site are you most active and how often do you use it?
15. Which Skill share classes have you taken before and would recommend to others?
16. What type of aesthetics you would usually prefer?
17. What are three words that describe your perfect dinner date night out?
18. Would you rather spend New Year’s Eve at home alone or go partying with friends in another city?
19. How would you like to bring the holiday season to an end? Will you be hosting your annual party again this year? Or do you plan to take some time off and get away from everything after the season is done?
20. Which item do you like the most at your job?
21. What are your most used apps on your phone?
22. What are your hopes and dreams for the future of the company we work for?
23. If you get a chance to arrange a special treat for your colleagues, what would you come up with?
24. Have you ever seen someone else’s gift and desired it for yourself? If so, what was the most recent one?
25. Where was your last vacation spot and would you say it met expectations?
26. Why do you enjoy living where you live now?
27. What is your favorite scent or perfume?
28. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
29. What are five things that instantly put a smile on your face?
30. Which outfit , hairstyle, and makeup look suits you the most?
31. What do you want to find in your stocking Christmas morning?
32. Which movie character would be right for you according to Myers Briggs personality types? 33. Who is one person you look forward to seeing every day at work?
34. What did you think about when designing your office space ?
Here are some of the best Secret Santa Gift Ideas:
When considering what kind of gift you should buy your coworker, don’t forget about accessories!
If your coworkers are women; A stylish scarf, a nice perfume, a cozy winter Sweater, or a pair of trendy earrings can be perfect gifts for them who are always on the go.
And if they are men and if you’re feeling extra generous, you can even consider buying a laptop sleeve, Whiskey glasses, or a Watch
Accessories are small items, so they don’t require a lot of thought, but they’re also easy to customize and can help your coworker express their individual style.
Questions for secret santa (Questionnaire)
Here are some Engaging Questions for secret santa questionnaire:
1. What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
2. What is your least favorite thing about Christmas?
3. Who is the best gift-giver you know?
4. What are you most looking forward to this holiday season?
5. Where do you like to go for Christmas shopping?
6. Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts?
7. Is there a tradition that you have every year during the holidays?
8. What’s one of your favorite things about December 25th, or Christmas Day itself?
9. How do you typically celebrate Christmas Eve?
10. How do you typically celebrate New Year’s Eve?
11. Do you have any traditions on those days?
12. What’s your New Year’s resolution going to be next and why did you choose it?
13. If you could give yourself only one present this year, what would it be and why would you get it for yourself?
14. What would be on your list of 3 wishes if someone asked you Three wishes?
15. If money was no object and we were allowed unlimited wishes (wishes can’t make other people unhappy), what would they be and why would you want them so badly?
Also read: 500+ Christmas questions to ask to get into the fun conversation
Icebreaker questions for secret santa
Here is a list of Icebreaker questions for secret santa to get to your recipient likes and dislikes:
16. What does the word Christmas mean to you?
17. What does family mean to you?
18. Do you have an old family recipe that you should try out soon and share with your friends?
19. Is there anything in particular that makes Christmas extra special for you each year?
20. What would you say to someone who has lost hope at Christmas time because of their struggles? 21. When are you at your happiest during the holiday season?
22. Which one song means something different to you than everyone else when it comes up around the holidays?
23. What is your favorite Christmas holiday activity to do?
24. What is your least favorite food item associated with the holidays?
25. What is your favorite part of decorating your tree?
26. Have you ever decorated an outside tree?
27. What’s the first ornament that you put on your tree each year?
28. Does it feel weird not having a tree this year, or not celebrating Christmas at all?
29. How would you describe what Christmas feels like for you personally without using words like happy or festive?
30. If you had 100 wishes but couldn’t make anyone else unhappy, what would they be and why would you want them so badly?
Best questions to ask for secret santa
Here are some Best Questions to ask for secret santa:
1. What is your favorite type of book?
2.What type of movies do you enjoy watching the most?
3. Who is your favorite TV show character?
4. Do you watch any cooking shows?
5. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods more?
6. Are there any movies coming out this year that you’re excited about seeing?
7. Which music concert /show are you hoping to attend?
8. What is your favorite type of candy?
9. What kind of phone/computer/car do you have?
10. Is there a gadget that you’ve always wanted to buy but never got around to doing it yet?
11. Which celebrity’s clothing style is your favorite right now?
12. Are there any books by authors whose work you really enjoy reading right now?
13. Do you prefer board games or card games, and which ones specifically?
14. What is your favorite brand of clothes to wear?
15. What is the coolest place that you’ve visited?
16. What is your favorite foreign language?
17. What would you do if you had some very unusual play thing?
18. What are some of your hobbies and how long have you been doing them?
19. Do you own any large pieces of artwork that you’re proud of?
20. What is the last memorable experience that made you cry or laugh really hard?
21. What song can we expect to hear from you over and over again on repeat during the holidays?
22. Would anything take precedence over spending time with family during this season?
Also read: 150+ Christmas Conversation Starters and Icebreaker questions for discussion
Easy secret santa questions
This is a few easy secret santa questions list:
1. What’s your favorite musical instrument?
2. Would you rather live in an apartment building or house?
3. What celebrity would be the funniest person to hang out with in real life and why?
4. What movie makes you want to sob uncontrollably no matter how many times you’ve seen it?
5. When is there too much snow in your city/area of residence and do you enjoy it?
6. Could I please hear about one unusual skill or hobby that might surprise me about yourself?
7. Is there a career goal that drives your decision-making process more than others in deciding how to spend your time while working towards professional success?
8. Are you allergic to any foods?
9. Where is your favorite place to visit as a tourist when you’re not living there?
10. If you had infinite money for six months, what charitable cause would get the most funding from you in that time frame?
11. How often do you think about something which you want to accomplish and does this ever affect your mood or attitude during any particular period?
12. Have you ever been drunk before and what were your thoughts on it at first (if applicable)?
13. What are your opinions on Netflix subscriptions?
14. Who should play the next James Bond actor if Daniel Craig decides to leave the franchise?
15. What is your opinion on finding true love, getting married and starting a family — yes or no for each one?
16. If you could have a superpower of choice, what would it be and why?
Secret Santa survey questions
These are some important secret santa survey questions to ask:
1. Which brand would you prefer to trust more?
2. What TV show are you binge watching currently?
3. Which hair product do you use the most?
4. What are two items that you’ve never owned but really want to own someday?
5. How health conscious are you?
6. What foods give you energy vs make you sluggish?
7. If you could never want anything for Christmas other than peace on earth, what would be the perfect gift?
8. What is your guilty pleasure when it comes to food or entertainment?
9. Do you see people as either my people or not my people?
10. Which type of fashion do you prefer?
11. What are three things you don’t leave home without?
12. What’s something about your home that makes it feel cozy and welcoming?
13. When’s the last time you laughed out loud until it hurt from something funny?
14. Is there any TV show that has made you cry lately or any scene from a movie?
15. How often do you dream about robots?
Virtual secret santa questions for Christmas
Here is a list of Virtual Christmas secret santa questions to ask online:
1. How do you idolize your future?
2. When was the last time you got goosebumps from participating in a contest?
3. Did anyone ever say no to you when asking them for help and not offer assistance?
4. What word would be a perfect summary of your personality?
5. Have you ever wanted to fly high in the sky?
6. Who or what makes you feel most comfortable?
7. What kind of dessert satisfies your sweet tooth the most?
8.What is your favorite vehicle and why?
9.What job could you do over and over without getting tired of it?
10.If you had an unlimited supply of money, where would you invest it first?
11.What did you used to think before bed every night as a child?
12. How old do children need to be before they have too much screen time according to doctors’ recommendations
13. What situation made you cry in public?
14. What’s your worst fear?
15. What was the last toy you played with before turning 18 years old (or which was still popular when you were young)?
Secret Santa questions for friends
These are some best secret Santa questions for friends:
1. What’s your most prized possession?
2. Which Disney princess does this describe best?
3. What does ‘living life to its fullest’ mean to you?
4. When did laughter become the thing that gets you through rough times (only answer if this applies)?
5. If you only had six hours to live, how would you spend your time?
6. Who is one celebrity who inspires you and why?
7. Would you rather learn something new with someone else or alone?
8. Which living creature makes you feel calm the most?
9. What does spending quality time with friends mean to you?
10. Would you rather be hot and uncomfortable now so that it will lead to warmer days down the line, or vice versa?
11. When was the last time someone made you smile because they cared enough to ask?
12. If money wasn’t an object, which project would have been worth doing?
13. Would it bother you if everyone around always wore white?
14. At what age do people need to stop talking about themselves?
15. On a scale of -, how happy are you?
Check some unique christmas gifts for your friends here.
Good secret santa questions
The following are a few Good questions for secret santa to ask:
1. In your opinion, what profession does not require any talent?
2. Which animal reminds you of yourself the most?
3. Would you rather work at a factory or at home?
4. Can you tell me one thing that has happened to you this past year?
5. Who are three people who have never done anything wrong in your eyes, but everyone else says are terrible people?
6. Can you describe what this blog post feels like to read aloud (in five sentences)?
7. Tell us something that embarrasses you!8. What’s your favorite flavor ice cream?
9. Do you prefer cheese pizza or pepperoni pizza?
10. What can’t you go a day without?
11. If someone offered to give you $100,000 just by clicking a button, would you press it and if so, why?
12. Would you prefer to wear clothes that are well fitting/tailored or baggy/loose clothing styles for the rest of your life?
13. Which holiday gift is the hardest to find perfect gifts for?
14. When was the last time you did something that terrified you?
15. If you could say anything to Secret Santa right now, what would it be?
Family secret santa questions
Here is a list of Secret santa questions for family:
1. Which smell reminds you of childhood memories?
2. When was the last time you cried in public?
3. Would it bother you if people misunderstood your intentions?
4. Name five types of hobbies?
5. Which animal scares you the most?
6. When is something beautiful and worthy to take pictures of?
7. Have you ever done anything crazy just for fun?
8. What were two milestones in your life?
9. The one book you want to read again right now?
10. From The Beatles to John Lennon – who has had the biggest influence on my life?
You can check some secret santa gifts for your family here
Unique Secret santa questions to ask
These are a few Unique Secret santa list of questions to ask:
11. Does going to church/praying count as something spiritual to you?
12. How many items are there in your wardrobe?
13. Is there anything that you can’t stand seeing?
14. If we went out for ice cream and I forgot the spoon, would you buy me another?
15. Are you more likely to give up or get mad when things don’t go as planned?
16. What’s your favorite thing about the holiday season?
17. Do you prefer working by yourself or with others?
18. Do you like pizza?
19. How many languages can you speak?
20. Where is your favorite spot to spend time alone?
Questions for secret santa gifts
Here are some List of questions for secret santa gifts:
1. When is your birthday?
2. Do you enjoy giving gifts or receiving them more?
3. What’s the last toy you received as a gift that really made your day (or maybe even year)?
4. What are you expecting from this Christmas?
5. Have you done any shopping yet, if not, which store would be first on your list to visit before December 25th arrives?
6. Have you ever got caught secretly admiring other people’s presents under the tree on Christmas morning, if so, what present were you eyeing at the time?
7. Who is your favorite author and why (either living or deceased)?
8. If you could ask Secret Santa one question, what would it be?
9. What is your favorite game that can be played with others and why?
10. Are you planning on making any homemade treats this year to give as gifts to friends and family members?
Creative Secret santa questions for teens and kids
Here is a list of Creative secret santa questions for teens and kids:
1. What is something you are missing in school?
2. If one wish was granted from a genie what would you ask for?
3. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
4. Would you rather watch TV or read a book for entertainment purposes?
5. How many Christmas trees do you think people should put up around their house on Christmas Eve/Day as well as how many lights they should string up around their house?
6. How much cash money do you need in order to get an enjoyable Christmas experience?
7. Favorite thing about wintertime?
8. Favorite thing about summertime?
9. Which season do you enjoy more – Winter or Summer?
10. Describe one of your best memories from being a child during the holidays?
11. What ’s your favorite item of clothing that has been given to you by someone else? Why does it mean so much to you and why did the person give this gift to you?
12. Which gadget is your most prized possession? Do you use this gadget every single day or only when needed?
13. What item have you recently bought that you have been wanting for a while but haven’t had the opportunity to buy it until now?
14. Who’s your favorite artist and why?
15. What’s your favorite musical item and why?
You can buy your favorite christmas gifts for kids here
Free Secret santa get to know you questions
There are some free Get to know you questions for secret santa:
1. How many times can you recite A Visit from St Nicholas in under minutes?
2. Which three celebrities would you most want to share a house with for hours, no arguments allowed?
3. Who is your favorite winter holiday character and what is your favorite movie starring said character?
4. Have you ever been visited by the ghosts of Christmases past on Christmas eve morning?
5. Which material things are you thankful for this season?
6. When are you expecting Santa Clause to come down your chimney again this year and how do you plan to make sure he gets his cookies fresh from the oven?
7. What does Christmas mean to you personally?
8. What is the most memorable thing that has happened over the holidays throughout your lifetime so far?
9. What would be a perfect gift for someone who has everything or likes expensive items, but doesn’t have much money to spend on themselves because of other obligations (i.e. kids)?
10. Do you have an extensive list of people who are difficult to shop for because they have everything they need and don’t need anything else or don’t care about getting a present at all as long as they have each other’s company throughout the season?
11. Can you guess which Christmas gift you are going to get this year?
Fun secret santa questions
Here are some Funny secret santa questions to ask for fun and plan for the best gift for family and friends:
1. If you were a reindeer, what color would you want to be?
2. If you were made into a cookie flavor, what flavor would you be and why?
3. If you were made into candy cane stripes, where on your body would those stripes go?
4. If you could only wear red clothes during the month of December, what color shirt/sweater/pants/skirt/dress etc. would you pick to wear while shopping at Target this Saturday morning before breakfast starts cooking in the kitchen
5. What is your favorite beverage served during Christmas time?
6. Is anyone giving presents tonight as part of their secret santa exchange?
7. What is your favorite Christmas sweater ever?
8. What was the last Christmas card you sent out?
9. Have you ever seen a real live person dressed up like Santa Claus and if so, what did they look like?
10. How many hours ago did you realize it was close to Christmas?
11. Who needs more white lights on their tree?
12. Do you know any carolers?
13. Would you rather spend your holiday in a city or in a village?
14. Would you rather travel with someone by flying an airplane or driving a car?
15. What type of person do you think you are, introvert or extrovert?
16. Would you rather watch a horror movie or a romantic comedy movie?
Secret santa gift idea questions
Here are some unique Secret santa gift questions ideas:
1. What are you going to get your sibling(s) for Christmas this year?
2. What is the nicest, thoughtful gesture anyone has done for you in recent memory?
3. Is there anything that makes you feel especially nostalgic during this time of year?
4. What is something unique and personalized that you would like to receive in order to feel truly special?
5. What’s your biggest fear in terms of gifts?
6. Which country would you like to spend the most amount of time exploring within the next few years?
7. Which holiday do you find yourself getting more excited about each passing year – thanksgiving, halloween, Christmas, easter?
8. Would you rather create an art project with someone else or make something by yourself and then give it away as a gift later on down the road?
9. How long does it take for people who receive your gifts to get over their disappointment about not being able to keep everything they unwrap at Christmas time after opening their present from you?
10. On average how many days per week do you eat out of home – don’t count working lunches though?
Holiday Secret santa questions and answers
Here is a list of Holiday secret santa questions and answers:
1. If you were a reindeer, what color would you want to be?
2. If you were made into a cookie flavor, what flavor would you be and why?
3. If you could choose a pet for yourself, what animal would you want to own?
4. If you had unlimited access to any toy store, what toys would be on top of your wishlist this year?
Answer: Baby Alive Doll
5. If you could add one extra hour per day to the day starting today and ending at midnight tomorrow night, how would you spend it?
6. if you could only eat one food every day until Christmas without fail, what food would it be?
Answer: Chocolate cake
7. if you had to put together a ‘wish list’ with three presents you really wanted right now that included any material item at all imaginable (in case the elf doesn’t listen), what would those three wishes be?
Answer: 1) A new puppy; 2) A designer bag; 3) Diamond earrings
8. If you were given the opportunity to change one thing about Christmas – something not related to religion or tradition – what would it be?
Answer: I wouldn’t change anything
9. If you could spend Christmas with any family member or friend, who would it be and why?
Answer: I would spend it with my grandmother because she is the one person who always makes Christmas special no matter what. She is always in a cheerful mood and her enthusiasm is contagious. Plus, she always has the best stories to tell!
10. Which Christmas gift would make someone feel like an awesome Secret Santa?
Answer: One that is thoughtful and also shows a little bit of their personality. For example, giving someone an iphone just because it is expensive does not necessarily mean it will show their personality. It might show what kind of present they give others but does nothing for them personally (unless the person wants an iphone).
Basic Questions for secret santa gift exchanges
These are some of the revealing Secret santa gift exchange questions:
1. Which movie character would be just perfect for Secret Santa gifting this year and why?
2. What’s your favorite flavor tea and what foods do you associate most closely with it (assuming we’re talking non-coffee drinks here)?
3. Have you ever received a teddy bear from someone that made you feel loved?
4. When do you start shopping for gifts and what’s your strategy when looking for the perfect presents?
5. Have you ever given somebody their own private joke as a present before?
6. What’s something silly/goofy/funny that has happened to you recently where you found yourself laughing harder than usual because it was such an unexpected thing to happen or have happen to you?
7. If there was one superpower of choice, which would it be and why?
8. If there was one fictional book series of choice, which would it be and why?
9. Name three words related to Christmas Eve evening and the gifts?
10. Are you making plans for Christmas yet or is it still too soon to think about the big day?
11. Do you like going out shopping during Thanksgiving weekend to do some last minute holiday deals hunting before everyone starts turning off their stores and heading back home for turkey dinner?
12. Is there anything in particular that you usually buy someone as a stocking stuffer when giving them something bigger like new socks, gloves, or mittens instead of filling up the stocking all by itself?
13. Was there any one person you wanted to give a card to this year but then realized at the last minute that you forgot their name and couldn’t remember how to spell it so you just decided not to get them a card after all?
14. Have you ever given someone a potted plant as a gift before without telling them who sent them the plant and if so did they eventually figure out who had sent them such a thoughtful gesture?
Simple Secret santa wish list questions
Here is a list of Secret santa wishlist questions:
1. What items have you wishlisted on your favorite online shopping site?
2. Do you have a favorite perfume/cologne in your wish list?
3. If you could splurge on one beauty/fashion item, what would it be?
4. How would you describe your personal style?
5. Where is your favorite place to shop?
6. Which Christmas wish list of yours is hard to achieve?
7. Would you rather choose to buy something practical like a pair of gloves or something fun like those new clothes everyone is wearing?
8. In terms of retailer loyalty cards: which store rewards program offer is best suited towards my needs?
9. What brands do you wear the most often?
10. Do you subscribe to magazines such as Vogue and Vanity Fair ?
11.Do you like making lists?
12. What stores near me will carry what I am looking for if I just have time to run out and grab something last minute?
13. Which credit card gives cash back rewards on purchases where I’ll likely purchase more than my allotted spending limit for bonus cash back (that expires at the end of the year)
This or that secret santa questions
The following is a list of Secret santa this or that questions to ask:
1. If someone asked which toy is better, a stuffed animal or Barbie Dolls?
2. Which is better — Rock n’ Roll or country music?
3. Affordable gifts or Expensive gifts?
4. Aesthetics or pop culture?
5. Books or Toys?
6. Do you like to knit, crochet or sew with yarn?
7. Do you like dogs, cats, birds or other animals?
8. Five star hotel or Restaurant?
9. Studies or sports?
10. Traveling or Reading?
11. Food or Music?
12. Keep present day traditions or adopt new ones?
13. Play outside in the snow or stay inside where it’s warm?
14. Winder Vacation to Disney World or Disney Cruise?
15. Party all night long or sleep soundly through the night?
16. Ornaments or Gloves?
17. Hot chocolate or pumpkin spice latte?
18. Thin crust pizza or deep dish pizza?
19. Baking cookies vs baking cakes?
20. Xbox One S or Playstation 4 Pro?
21. Comic books or novels?
22. Go surfing in California OR go camping in Colorado?
23. Would you rather- watch TV until you pass out from exhaustion but never become bored with what’s on OR read an engaging book until it becomes late in the evening but find yourself yawning when the book ends?
24. Put together their own quilt (at a sewing machine) OR get some really nice designer clothes?
25. Pursue athletic aspirations by playing football (to work off those extra pounds) OR pursue artistic pursuits by taking up pottery classes?
26. Practice yoga every morning to feel refreshed before class OR sit down with coffee every afternoon so they can enjoy their afternoons before the rush of studying takes over their evenings?
Questions to ask secret santa
Here are some questions to ask secret santa:
1. How did you choose the gift you got me?
2. What made you think of me when you picked my gift?
3. What is the most memorable gift you have ever received?
4. What was the best gift you ever gave someone?
5. What is the best part of being a secret Santa?
6. Have you ever been surprised by someone’s reaction to their gift?
7. What made you decide to participate in secret Santa this year?
8. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
9. What is your favorite holiday movie?
10. What is the best holiday gift you have ever received?
11. What is the most creative gift you have ever given someone?
12. What is the most meaningful gift you have ever received?
13. What do you think makes a great gift?
14. What are your favorite holiday foods?
15. What is your favorite part of the holiday season?