Christmas is a time of joy and happiness. It is the time of year when families come together and celebrate the festive season.
It is also a time to get to know your loved ones better and ask them questions about their lives and the various things they plan to do for Christmas and in winter Holidays.
So, in this guide, you have a list of Christmas questions to ask your family and friends that will help you get everything from your Christmas shopping to your Christmas party discussions.
So, without further ado, here are 500+ Christmas questions to ask to break the ice and start the conversation:
- Christmas topics to talk about
- 500+ Christmas Questions
- Christmas icebreaker questions
- Would you rather Christmas questions
- Family feud Christmas questions
- Jeopardy Christmas questions
- Best Christmas questions to ask
- Questions for secret Santa
- Funny Christmas questions
- Never have I ever Christmas questions
- General knowledge Christmas questions
- Christmas Trivia Questions with Answers
- Unique Christmas questions to ask friends
- Fun Christmas questions to ask
- True or false Christmas questions
- Questions for a Christmas carol
- Easy Christmas questions for students
- Random Bible Christmas questions
- Have you ever Christmas questions
- Most likely to questions Christmas
- Hard Questions related to Christmas
- Engaging Christmas discussion questions youth and teen
- Good Christmas questions for conversation
- Interesting Christmas questions for adults
- Family Christmas questions
- Game of things Christmas questions
- Tie breaker Christmas questions
- Alexa Christmas questions
- After Christmas questions
- Controversial Christmas questions
- Christian Christmas questions
- Children's Christmas questions
- Couples Christmas questions
- Elf Christmas questions
- Newlywed game Christmas questions
- Silly and Pointless Christmas questions
- Personal Christmas questions
- Crazy Quick fire Christmas questions
- Religious Christmas questions
- Common Traditional Christmas questions
- Yes or no Christmas questions
- Ice breaker questions for Christmas party
- Thoughtful Questions to ask someone about Christmas
Christmas topics to talk about
If you are out of conversation topics, here is a list of Christmas topics to talk about to get to know people, have fun and build relationships:
2. Christmas Party Ideas
3. Christmas Decoration plans
5. Christmas games
6. Christmas gifts and ideas
8. Christmas Foods and Recipes
9. New year plans and resolutions
10. Christmas Wishes, greetings and messages
11. Christmas Books
12. Shopping list
13. Jokes and memes
14. Social media pictures and ideas
15. Christmas DIY Ideas
If you are wondering what are some good Christmas questions? Below, you have a huge list of 500+ Christmas questions to ask for an engaging deep discussion with your family, friends and loved ones during this holiday season. Have Fun!
500+ Christmas Questions
The following is a great list of Christmas questions:
1. How tall is an average Christmas tree?
2. How many ornaments do you put on an average sized Christmas tree?
3. What do you call someone who decorates houses with holiday lights outside during Christmas Time?
4. How many Santas does it take to make a sleigh full of toys with all the presents wrapped up under the tree?
5. How many Christmas songs have been written?
6. How long does it take for an artificial Christmas tree to lose its needles?
7. Why do people wear green, red, and white clothes at Christmastise?
8. When was the first Christmas song published?
9. Why are there so many different types of music sung at Christmastime?
10. Why do we drink eggnog every Christmas Eve?
11. What happened to Rudolph’s nose after he got run over by Santa’s sleigh and reindeer one foggy Christmas eve?
12. Is Santa real?
13. Who wrote The Night Before Christmas?
14. What does the word Christmas mean?
15. Who created the modern day concept of Santa Claus?
16. Where was Kris Kringle from in Dr. Seuss’ story The Lorax?
17. How much does an average Christmas tree weigh?
18. Which country started the tradition of kissing under a mistletoe?
19. In what month is Thanksgiving celebrated?
20. Which country celebrates New Year’s Day on December 31st?
Christmas icebreaker questions
Here are some simple Icebreaker Christmas questions to ask:
1. If you could have one Christmas wish, what would it be?
2. Are there any Christmas decorations that make your home look tacky?
3. What Christmas tradition do you like most?
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
5. Who are you most excited to give presents to this year?
6. What’s your favorite Christmas carol?
7. What’s your favorite winter tradition or family tradition?
8. Who is your favorite character in the Nativity story?
9. When did you start believing in Santa Claus?
10. Who were the coolest kids on your block when you were growing up?
11. What’s your least favorite Christmas song and why don’t you like it?
12. Do you prefer sugar cookies or gingerbread houses for decoration at Christmastime?
13. How many times have you watched A Charlie Brown Christmas in a row before?
14. Which candy cane flavor do you prefer- peppermint or vanilla?
15. How many of your friends celebrate Hanukkah with you each year?
16. What’s your most expensive purchase for this year’s Blackfriday?
17. Have you ever dressed up as an elf for work or school before?
18. Is there anything about your first crush that makes him/her stand out in your memory from when you were younger?
19. What is your favorite type of pie (pie crust included)?
20. When was the last time you made homemade hot chocolate mix with real chocolate and cocoa powder?
Would you rather Christmas questions
The following are some Would you rather questions for Christmas to ask anyone:
1. Would you rather be at home on Christmas and get lots of presents or go to Disneyland for Christmas but not get any presents?
2. Would you rather spend time with loved ones or by yourself?
3. Would you rather play in the snow or watch others playing in the snow?
4. Would you rather have a vacation during the whole winter season or get presents from Santa every day until Christmas?
5. Would you rather have candy canes or chocolate kisses?
6. would you rather wear a sweater all day long or carry an umbrella while outside?
7. Would you rather hear a ghost story, or tell one?
8. Would you rather get to pick your own carol, or learn how to ski/snowboard?
9. Would you rather let the real Santa Claus bring your gifts or would you prefer to go to the store and buy them?
10. Would you rather have a gingerbread house with marshmallows or graham crackers?
11.Would you rather dress up as Santa or Mrs. Clause or an elf or reindeer or a sleigh-puller?
12. Would you rather play in snow or in rain?
13. Would you rather have a Christmas present that you love or one that you think your friends will like?
14. Would you rather have a Christmas party with your closest friends or family?
15. Would you rather have a Christmas dinner that’s all your favorite foods or one where you have to eat something you don’t like?
16. Would you rather have a Christmas tree that’s all lit up or one with no lights?
17. Would you rather have a Christmas gift that you’ve been wanting or one that someone else recommended?
18. Would you rather have a Christmas present that’s new or one that’s used but still in good condition?
19. Would you rather take on board games or cards?
20. Would you rather listen to music than watch TV at Christmastime?
Family feud Christmas questions
Here is a list of free Family feud questions for Christmas to play:
1. What is the thing that Mrs. Claus Might Leave the North Pole to Escape From:
The Cold – 33
Santa – 31
Annoying Elves – 29
Reindeer – 3
2. Name one of the Santa Claus reindeers.
Rudolph – 32
Comet – 14
Donnor – 12
Blitzen – 11
Cupid – 9
Prancer – 6
Dasher – 4
3. What is the most popular dessert that people eat a lot during Christmas?
Cookies – 54
Pie – 12
Pudding – 7
Fruitcake – 6
Fudge – 5
Candy – 4
Gingerbread – 2
4. Guess a Popular Christmas Carol or Song:
“We Wish You a Merry Christmas” – 31
“Jingle Bells” – 18
“Silent Night” – 10
“Joy to The World” – 8
“Santa Claus Is Comin To Town” – 7
“Frosty the Snowman” – 18
“ Holly Jolly Christmas” – 7
5. Name a present that children don’t want to open on Christmas morning.
Underwear – 31
Socks – 27
Hygiene Products – 12
Winter clothes – 6
Reading Books – 6
Puzzles – 2
Jeopardy Christmas questions
Here is a list of Jeopardy Christmas questions and answers (movie, songs, history, trivia):
1. This reindeer’s name begins with a V.
2. This popular drink is only available around Christmas.
3. Santa’s real name is this.
4. Who wrote “A Christmas Carol”?
5. This is the Chief Elf who runs Santa’s workshop as he’s in charge with his elves.
6. This country is the birthplace of the Christmas tree.
7. This is the traditional song that is sung at Christmas time.
8. This is the time of year when Christmas is celebrated.
9. This soda company was the first to use Santa Claus in an advertisement.
10. This is the name of the man who is the main character in “A Christmas Carol”.
2. Egg Nog
3. Kris Kringle
4. Charles Dickens
7. Silent Night
8. December 25th
10. Ebenezer Scrooge
Best Christmas questions to ask
Here are some best Christmas questions to ask adults and kids of any age:
1. Do elves really exist?
2. How big can a Christmas tree grow?
3. What are some more popular Christmas songs?
4. Why is black and gold associated with Christmas?
5. How did Santa get his name?
6. What food do most cultures eat on Christmas Eve?
7. Why is Father Christmas called Father Christmas if he’s not married yet?
8. Is it true that if you receive a present from your wish list that you won’t need to work again until next year?
9. If you believe in Santa then will he really come down the chimney to deliver presents?
10. Which U.S President declared Christmas as a federal public holiday?
11. What type of animal is Santa’s favorite?
12. When did stores start putting out their decorations for Christmas?
13. Have you ever met an elf?
14. Does anyone know why people say Merry Christmas instead of Happy holidays?
15. When does Advent begin?
Questions for secret Santa
Here are some of the Amazing Secret santa Questions for Christmas gift exchange:
1. What is your everyday breakfast menu?
2. What was the last dream you had?
3. What if you chose your soul to trade with something what would it be?
4. When was the last time you went on a vacation with your family?
5. What is your most favorite thing to do with your family?
6. If you could leave your country and visit some new places where would it be?
7. When is the last time you laughed out loud?
8. Where is your favorite place to eat?
9. What is your favorite thing to wear?
10. What is your favorite thing to do for fun?
11. Which do you like better – Dogs or Cats?
12. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
13. Where do you get all the Christmas presents?
14. How many friends do you have and what are their names?
15. If you could give one gift this year especially for me, what would it be?
16. How many elves do you bring each year to help make toys?
Funny Christmas questions
Here are some Funny Christmas questions to ask adults and kids for fun:
1. Who gave Santa his suit?
2.What do you call a kid who doesn’t believe in Santa?
3. What type of key do you need for a nativity play?
4. How many elves does it take to screw in a light bulb?
5. What’s the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? Snowballs!
6. Where does Santa keep all his money? In a Snow Bank
7. What do you call a broke Santa? Saint Nickel-less
8. What comes at the end of Christmas Day? The letter “Y!”
9. What is white and looks like a snowball? A snowman trying to hail a cab.
10. What do you call two elves fighting over who has to pack for the trip back home? Boxing elves.
11. Why was Rudolph so bad at hiding on Christmas Eve night? His nose was bright red!
12. Why didn’t Santa have children with Mrs Claus? She had different opinions on child labour laws!
Never have I ever Christmas questions
Here are some Tricky Never Have I ever Christmas questions:
1. Never have I ever been to a Christmas party.
2. Never have I ever had a Christmas tree.
3. Never have I ever given a Christmas gift.
4. Never have I ever sung Christmas carols.
5. Never have I ever been to a Christmas dinner.
6. Never have I ever seen a Christmas movie.
7. Never have I ever made a Christmas cake.
8. Never have I ever wrapped a Christmas present.
9. Never have I ever been snowed in at Christmas.
10. Never have I ever been to a Christmas party where there was a Christmas tree.
11. Never have I ever given a Christmas gift that wasn’t a present.
12. Never have I ever sung in the shower.
13. Never have I ever been on a sleepover.
14. Never have I ever given a gift in person.
15. Never have I ever been to a Christmas party.
16. Never have I ever been to a Christmas parade.
17. Never have I ever decorated a Christmas tree.
18. Never have I ever given a Christmas gift to someone I don’t know.
19. Never have I ever been to a Christmas party where there was a lot of drinking.
20. Never have I ever been snowed in at Christmas and not had the Christmas spirit.
General knowledge Christmas questions
Here is a list of Trivia general knowledge questions and answers:
1. What is the most famous Christmas ballet?
Answer: The Nutcracker
2. Where did jesus born?
3. In which country is Father Christmas known as Babbo Natale?
4. What are the official colors of Christmas?
Answer: Red and green
5. Who is the main character of A Christmas Story?
Christmas Trivia Questions with Answers
These are some more Trivia Questions on Christmas with answers:
6. What is the best-selling Christmas album of all time?
Answer: The Christmas Album by Barbra Streisand
7. Who wrote the song “White Christmas”?
Answer: Irving Berlin
8. What is the most popular Christmas carol?
Answer: “Silent Night”
9. What does the Christmas tree traditionally symbolize?
Answer: The tree is a symbol of the tree of life, which is found in the bible.
10. Which Christmas song is most commonly sung at weddings?
Answer: “Up on the House Top”
11. Where is Santa Claus born?
Answer: It is believed that Santa was born sometime around 280 A.D. in Patara, near Myra in modern-day Turkey.
Unique Christmas questions to ask friends
Here are some Unique Christmas questions to ask friends:
1. How many candles do you light on a menorah during Hanukkah?
2. What’s the strangest decoration in your house for this time of year?
3. Is there a difference between celebrating Easter and celebrating Christmas, to your understanding? 4. Do you remember any myths or legends about Saint Nicholas ?
5. Do people usually exchange gifts with their loved ones or with their whole family ?
6. Do you believe in Bible and Jesus Christ’s stories?
7. How much would you say that those who believe in bible and jesus’ story contributes to world peace?
8. Why is it traditional to hang mistletoe above doorways at this time of year?
9. Which one of Santa Claus’ reindeer are you most like?
10. Where is your favorite place to eat turkey dinner ?
11. Where does Santa Claus live?
12. What does Santa Claus look like ?
13. Do you have any idea how many countries celebrate Christmas ?
14. If Christmas celebrations weren’t as popular as they are now, what would be the best thing about Christmas?
15. Is there anything that makes you feel sad when others are happy around this time of year?
Fun Christmas questions to ask
Here is a list of weird and fun Christmas questions to ask and have a good laugh:
1. Have you ever played ‘secret Santa’?
2. What is the best present you have given someone else?
3. Which Christmas vacation destination are you most looking forward to this year?
4. Who do you think would win in a snowball fight between Batman and The Hulk?
5. Favorite holiday movie or TV show of all time?
6. If money were no object, what would your dream gift be?
7. What’s your favorite winter activity that isn’t skiing, snowboarding, sledding, ice skating or building a snowman?
8. Do you like The Nightmare Before Christmas?
9. When was the last time you made an ornament for your tree?
10. How many holiday songs can you name off the top of your head without googling them?
11. What is your favorite color scheme for decorating around the holidays?
12. What are some things you love about living in America during the holidays?
13. Is there anything you don’t like about the holidays?
14. Are there any traditions that your family has always followed during the holidays?
15. Which year is the most memorable Christmas holiday for you?
16. What do you usually spend Christmas Eve doing with your family every year?
17. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
18. What is your least favorite thing about the holidays?
19. Which country did you enjoy visiting on Christmas break as a child and why?
20. Do you prefer homemade gifts over store-bought gifts?
True or false Christmas questions
Here is a list of True or false Christmas questions to ask:
True or False: 1. The candy cane was invented in Germany.
True or False: 2. “Jingle Bells” was always a Christmas song.
True or False: 3. Santa is 1000 Years old.
True or False: 4. Yule is the Christmas’ old name.
True or False: 5. An angel or star is being kept on top of Christmas tree.
True or False: 6. Christmas tree should be taken after 5 days.
True or False: 7. Tom Hanks plays hollywood in polar express.
True or False: 8. Three reindeers pull santa’s sleigh.
True or False: 9. Hanukkah is being celebrated in the month of November.
True or False: 10. Christmas tree shouldn’t be taken down until January 6th.
1. True 2. False 3. False 4. True 5. True 6. False 7. True 8. False 9. False 10. True
Questions for a Christmas carol
Here is a Weird Discussion questions for a Christmas carol:
1. What do you do in A Christmas Carol in school?
2. How do you plan A Christmas Carol?
3. What does Ebenezer Scrooge think about how Christmas is celebrated?
4. What is a Christmas carols main message?
5. Is there a modern version of A Christmas Carol?
6. Who was the first person to perform A Christmas Carol on stage?
7. Who was the first person to make a film of A Christmas Carol?
8. Who wrote the first version of A Christmas Carol ?
9. Why did Charles Dickens write the book,A Christmas Carole?
10. Where did Charles Dickens live at the time he wrote the book,A Chritsmas Carole?
11. What type of people does Scrooge represent in his story,A Christams Carole?
12. What’s Scrooge attitude towards children?
Easy Christmas questions for students
Here is a list of easy Christmas questions for students (preschoolers, kids, elementary students, middle school students):
1. What does Santa drive?
2. Who do you want to be this year’s Santa?
3. How many lights are there on a typical Christmas tree?
4. What is your favorite gift to receive at Christmastime?
5. What is the most common type of food eaten during the holiday season in your country or region?
6. What is the best thing about Christmas Eve?
7. What do you like to get for presents, and what would you rather give as a present?
8. Where are the best places to find good bargains this time of year?
9. Do people usually say Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays at Christmastime in your country or region, and which one do they prefer more if they have to choose just one?
10. Why do you think some countries say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas?
11. In your opinion, how should people celebrate their Christmas holidays: with both gifts and religious services? Why did you pick that option?
12. When was the first time you celebrated Christmas?
Random Bible Christmas questions
These are a few random Bible Christmas questions to ask to have a deep conversation with family and friends:
1. On what day do Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus?
2. In what kind of building was Jesus born?
3. Who told Mary that she would have a baby?
4. What did the Kings and Shepherds follow to find the Baby Jesus?
5. What did the shepherds find when they found Jesus?
6. Why did the Wise Men bring gifts for Jesus?
7. How can we know that Jesus is the Son of God?
8. What did Jesus do when he was baptized?
9. What did Jesus say after his baptism?
10. How did the disciples react when they saw Jesus after his transfiguration?
Have you ever Christmas questions
Here is a list of Have you ever Christmas questions for Instagram or people you love:
1. Have you ever felt alone at Christmas?
2. Have you ever wished you had family or friends around to celebrate Christmas with?
3. Have you ever felt like you were missing out on important parts of Christmas because you don’t celebrate it religiously?
4. Have you ever discovered something new about Christmas that you love?
5. Have you ever been surprised by a gift you received during the holidays?
6. Have you ever been touched by the holiday spirit?
7. Have you ever wished you could go back to childhood Christmas memories and keep them with you always?
8. Have you ever been grateful for the Christmas season?
9. Have you ever been disappointed with the way Christmas turned out?
10. Have you ever celebrated Christmas in your own unique way?
11. Have you ever thought about what Christmas would be like if there were no Christmas?
12. Have you ever shared your Christmas wishes with anyone?
13. Have you ever been grateful for all the good that comes with the holiday season?
14. Have you ever been overwhelmed by the Christmas season?
15. Have you ever wished you could go back to the days when Christmas was just a happy holiday?
16. Have you ever been struck by how much has changed over the years since you first celebrated Christmas?
17. Have you ever been surprised by how much love and happiness surrounds us during the holiday season?
18. Have you ever been touched by the spirit of giving?
19. Have you ever been grateful for all the happiness and love that surrounds us on Christmas?
20. Have you ever been amazed by how many people celebrate Christmas around the world?
Most likely to questions Christmas
Here are some great list of most likely to Christmas questions to ask in a conversation game:
1. Who is most likely to have the best ‘Home Alone’ scream impression?
2. Who is most likely to start listening to Christmas music in October?
3. Who is most likely to forget to buy any Christmas presents this year?
4. Who is most likely to put up a Christmas tree this year?
5. Who is most likely to get into a fight at Christmas dinner?
6. Who is most likely to open their presents early?
7. Who is most likely to not get the Christmas spirit?
8. Who is most likely to forget to put up the Christmas tree?
9. Who is most likely to go to bed early on Christmas night?
10. Who is most likely to get sick on Christmas day?
11. Who is most likely to not get any sleep on Christmas night?
12. Who is most likely to be the Grinch?
13. Who is most likely to give everyone a hard time about their Christmas present?
14. Who is most likely to make a mess of the Christmas dinner?
15. Who is most likely to forget to open their presents?
16. Who is most likely to get into trouble on Christmas day?
17. Who is most likely to be the life of the party on Christmas day?
18. Who is most likely to begin to question their faith on Christmas day?
19. Who is most likely to forget the meaning of Christmas?
20. Who is most likely to forget to eat anything on Christmas day?
21. Who is most likely to drink too much on Christmas day?
22. Who is most likely to forget to bring anything to the party?
23. Who is most likely to love Christmas more than anyone else?
24. Who is most likely to bring a new twist to the Christmas party?
25. Who is most likely to forget to buy any Christmas presents?
Hard Questions related to Christmas
Here are some of the really Hard Christmas questions to ask:
1. Have there ever been any female reindeers or elves that helped with anything related to Christmas or work at the North Pole during your time working there?
2. Where did Rudolf come from originally?
3. Which movie has been adapted into the musical A Christmas Story?
4. What is the name of Santa’s sleigh?
5. Who is Santa’s main helper?
6. How many reindeer pull Santa’s sleigh?
7. When do we put up our decorations for Christmas?
8. What holiday comes before Christmas?
9. On what day does Christmas fall this year (year)?
10. What are some words you associate with winter holidays and x-mas?
11. Which two countries have never had a Christmas truce?
12. What country celebrates their own version of Thanksgiving in October?
13. How long does Santa stay on earth after he leaves each house?
14. What is Father Christmas’s favorite drink?
15. Why don’t elves have feet like other people?
Engaging Christmas discussion questions youth and teen
The following is a list of some engaging Christmas questions for teen, youth to have a deep discussion:
1. Why do you think Jesus chose to be born in a stable, rather than a palace?
2. How does this detail from the Nativity story show us the humble beginnings of Jesus’s life
3. What does this tell us about who he is and what kind of King he will be?
4. What does it mean for those who believe that this was God come to earth as one of us and born in a manger?
5. If god took on human form and entered our world through an ordinary birth, how can we know whether or not anything has changed since then?
6. When did you realize you were truly religious or not?
7. What are some things that are more important than gifts this time of year?
8. Is there any particular item/tradition that really stands out to you as something special from your childhood?
9. What do you wish people understood about being Christian at Christmastime?
10. How does it make you feel to know that God’s son wanted to come into this world just like us, as an infant?
11. What are some reasons that Jesus might have been born in a stable instead of a royal palace?
Good Christmas questions for conversation
Here are some Good Christmas questions to ask for deep conversation:
1. What tradition could you do without?
2. Do you own a ugly Christmas sweater?
3. When do you put up your Christmas tree?
4. If you could have one present, what would it be?
5. How do you like your Christmas morning breakfast?
6. Do you prefer a real or fake Christmas tree?
7. Do you like to put up Christmas lights?
8. What is your favorite Christmas carol?
9. When do you start decorating?
10. How many Christmas trees do you have?
11. Are there any holiday traditions that you don’t like?
12. What do you think the Christmas spirit is?
13. How come so many people put up Christmas lights on December 1st?
14. What do you do when it’s too cold to put up the Christmas tree?
15. Which untraditional Christmas gift is your favorite?
Interesting Christmas questions for adults
These are a few interesting Christmas questions for adults:
1. What three words describe what Christmas means to you?
2. What do you hope your family will bring you for Christmas?
3. What are some of the gifts that we can give Christ this Christmas season besides presents and cards?
4. What is your favorite thing about the holiday season and why?
5. What are some things that you will miss about the holidays once they’re over?
6. Is there anything that might remind you of Christmas time during the rest of the year, like songs or decorations or food?
7. Have you ever had any experience with a faith community at Christmas time such as church or service-learning opportunities?
8. Do you want anything for Christmas this year?
9. What traditions do you participate in on Christmastime Eve/Christmas morning?
10. How would you spend one minute if money was not an object?
11. If you could ask Santa Claus one question, what would it be?
Family Christmas questions
Here are some Family Christmas questions to ask at the dinner table or in a group:
1. Who was your favorite Christmas movie character?
2. What is the best present you ever received from a family member?
3. Who is your favorite family member that lives out of state or out of country?
4. If you could be any fictional character for Christmas, who would it be and why?
5. Who has the best cooking skills in our family and what’s their signature dish(es)?
6. Which Christmas song do you not like because of its lyrics?
7. What are some things we have never done together as a family on Christmas day?
8. Where do we usually go to eat on Christmas day (or other holiday)?
9. Is there an annual tradition that we always do together as a family?
10. Which character are you most like in your family (either past or present)?
11. How old were you when your parents first let you stay up late on Christmas eve?
Game of things Christmas questions
Here is a list of Christmas questions for a game of things conversation game:
1. Things that are your favorite Christmas foods!
2. Things that you don’t usually get around to doing around Christmas time
3. Things you like to do on Christmas day
4. Things which you feel make Christmas special
5. Things that make you feel the most happy on Christmas day
6. Things that require more effort than usual to get ready for Christmas
7. Things you are afraid of around Christmas time
8. Things you like to do on Christmas day but which make you feel anxious
9. Things that are associated with Christmas
10. Things you wish you could exchange with someone else
Tie breaker Christmas questions
Here is a list of Christmas tie breaker questions:
1. When were the first electric tree lights invented?
2. When was Jingle Bells written?
3. When were the first Christmas crackers made?
4. How much was the most expensive Christmas tree ever sold?
5. When was ‘It’s a wonderful life’ released?
6. Who was the first person to put up an electric Christmas tree?
7. What traditional Christmas gift is given to the parents?
8. Who is the patron saint of Christmas?
9. What is the traditional Christmas carol?
10. What is the traditional opening night ceremony for Christmas celebrations?
11. Who was the first person to write a Christmas story?
12. Who is the most famous person who has celebrated Christmas?
13. How many people are usually at a Christmas party?
14. What is the traditional Christmas dinner?
15. What is the traditional Christmas gift to give to someone?
Alexa Christmas questions
Here are some Funny Christmas questions to ask Alexa, this Christmas season:
1. Alexa, do you believe in Santa Claus?
2. Alexa, how many elves are there working at the North Pole?
3. Alexa, when is Christmas?
4. Alexa, what are Santa’s elves doing?
5. Alexa, how many presents are under the tree?
6. Alexa, is there a Christmas present for me under the tree?
7. Alexa, what is the best way to celebrate Christmas?
8. Alexa, is there a Christmas party at my house tonight?
9. Alexa, what are some Christmas traditions in your family?
10. Alexa, do you like Christmas?
11. Alexa, do you like to open your Christmas presents on Christmas day?
12. Alexa, what is your favorite Christmas present?
13. Alexa, do you like to decorate your Christmas tree?
14. Alexa, is there a Christmas meal at my house tonight?
15. Alexa, is there anything else you want to share about Christmas?
After Christmas questions
Here are some open ended questions to ask after Christmas to your friends and family:
1. What did you get for Christmas?
2. How did you celebrate Christmas?
3. How many people were in your family for Christmas?
4. Where did you go for Christmas dinner?
5. What are you looking forward to doing in the new year?
6. Have you had a chance to start your New Year’s resolutions yet?
7. What are your new year’s resolutions?
8. What are your plans for the rest of the year?
9. Did you get a Christmas present for yourself?
10. How many times did you watch Christmas movies this year?
11. How many gifts did you exchange this year?
12. What did you get for Hanukkah?
13. Did you celebrate any other holidays this year?
14. What was the best part of this year?
15. What was the Worst part of this year?
Controversial Christmas questions
Here is a list of controversial Christmas questions to ask:
1. Does God have any flaws anymore if he had to become a part of human flesh and blood to reach us all?
2. If so, why would he do such a thing when there are other ways around it?
3. How would anyone else understand this concept besides just Christians?
4. Why did they choose December 25th over other days in order to celebrate his birth?
5. Is it possible that some of the Christmas traditions were actually meant to honor pagan celebrations?
6. How might things change if people understood this information?
7. Do you think their celebrations would still be considered Christmas?
Christian Christmas questions
Here is a list of holiday Christmas questions for christians:
1. If the bible is the only source of truth, why do some people believe in different gods or goddesses?
2. If Jesus was the only way to be saved, why do some people believe in other ways to reach salvation?
3. If Jesus came to earth to die for our sins, why do some people believe that we can achieve salvation through good works?
4. If Jesus is the only way to be saved, why do some people believe in reincarnation?
5. How does Christmas fit into the bigger picture of salvation?
6. Why is Christmas celebrated on December 25th?
7. What is the meaning of Christmas for christians?
8. Why do some people celebrate Christmas with gift giving?
9. Does Bible teach that Christmas is a religious holiday?
10. What is the significance of Christmas for non-christians?
Children’s Christmas questions
These are a few Questions to ask preschoolers about Christmas and children of all ages:
1. Do you believe Santa is real?
2. What is your favorite Christmas story?
3. What is your favorite Christmas present?
4. Which gift would you give to a friend on Christmas day?
5. What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
6. How do you feel about Christmas spending time with family and friends?
7. What is your favorite Christmas memory?
8. When do you usually start getting excited for Christmas?
9. What are your expectations for Christmas this year?
10. What makes Christmas special to you?
Couples Christmas questions
Here is a list of christmas questions for couples (Boyfriend, girlfriend or partner) to ask each other:
1. Is there a specific tradition that you or me enjoy doing on Christmas eve?
2. If you could buy me anything for Christmas, what would it be?
3. What are your thoughts on exchanging gifts during the Christmas season?
4. What are your plans for Christmas Day?
5. Which vacation spot would you like to visit for Christmas?
6. Do we exchange Christmas presents the traditional way or do you like to surprise each other with something?
7. What if I don’t get what I wanted for Christmas? Is that okay with you?
8. When will you be able to confirm your travel plans for Christmas?
9. What are your thoughts on the Christmas holiday season?
10. How do you celebrate Christmas when you’re not around family?
Elf Christmas questions
Here are some christmas questions about Elves to ask:
1. Why elves are there to support Santa?
2. Do elves make toys?
3. How many elves are in Santa’s workshop?
4. How many elves make toys every day?
5. How many elves are in Santa’s sleigh?
6. What’s the difference between an elf and a jolly old elf?
7. Do elves have families?
8. How many elves are at the North Pole on Christmas Eve?
9. How many elves are in Mrs. Claus’ house?
10. Why do elves wear red and green?
11. Are elves real?
12. Which elf is the leader of the elves?
13. How long have elves been working at the North Pole?
14. What is the elves’ job at the North Pole?
15. When do elves go home for Christmas?
Newlywed game Christmas questions
These are some newlywed game christmas questions for couples:
1. Is our first Christmas together going to be just like our wedding?
2. Will you make me a Christmas present?
3. What are you going to get me?
4. Will you help me decorate the tree?
5. Will you put up the Christmas lights?
6. Will you cook the turkey?
7. Will you help me make the Christmas cake?
8. Do you want to open any presents on Christmas day?
9. Will you sleep with me tonight?
10. Will you be my husband for always?
11. Do you like Christmas?
12. What is your favorite Christmas memory?
13. What did your parents do for Christmas?
14. What is your favorite Christmas song?
15. Which Christmas tradition are you most looking forward to?
Silly and Pointless Christmas questions
Here is a list of silly and pointless christmas questions to ask for fun:
1. If we don’t celebrate Christmas this year, will the world going to end soon?
2. Why don’t we just have a big, international Christmas party?
3. Is it true that if you put a Christmas tree in the sun, it will turn into a pumpkin?
4. Why don’t we just have a big, international Christmas party every day of the year?
5. Why do we have to get all wrapped up for Christmas? Can’t we just enjoy the holiday spirit any time of year?
6. So, is it really true that Santa Claus flies into the sky on a giant red sleigh?
7. How come Christmas is always so expensive?
8. Why do we have to get so wrapped up in Christmas decoration? Can’t we just enjoy the holiday spirit without all the fuss?
9. Is it really true that Christmas is the most important holiday of the year?
10. Why can’t we just celebrate Christmas without getting all wrapped up in the Christmas spirit?
Personal Christmas questions
Here are some personal christmas questions to ask someone you like to get to know them deeply:
1. What makes you belive in Jesus and why?
2. What are some of the biggest challenges you face in life? How do you overcome them?
3. What do you hope for for the coming year?
4. What do you think would make Christmas more special for you?
5. What would you like to say to your family and friends this Christmas?
6. What do you think is the most important thing to remember about Christmas?
7. When did you realize that you were saved? What did that mean to you?
8. Which Christmas memory stand out to you the most? Why?
9. How did your Christmas grow from year to year? Did you add new traditions or change old ones?
10. What advice would you give to someone who is struggling at Christmas?
Crazy Quick fire Christmas questions
Here are some Rapid fire Christmas questions to ask as conversation starters:
1. What is the one reason that you don’t like Christmas?
2. What would you do if you had a magic Christmas present that could make everyone happy?
3. What are your thoughts on giving Christmas gifts?
4. What is your favorite Christmas ornament?
5. What comes to your mind when you hear the word ‘Christmas’?
6. Whose idea was it to put up a Christmas tree?
7. Which family member do you think put up the best Christmas tree?
8. What are your thoughts on Christmas decorating?
9. Do you think Christmas is more about being with family or getting gifts?
10. What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
Religious Christmas questions
Here are some Good religious christmas questions to ask:
1. If God doesn’t exist, why are there still holidays like Christmas?
2. If God does exist, why did he allow bad things to happen in the world?
3. Why do we need a savior?
4. How can we be sure that Jesus is the only way to get to heaven?
5. Why do people celebrate Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, etc.?
6. What is the origin of the Christmas story?
7. Why do we decorate trees and put presents under them?
8. Why is it important to have a Christmas party?
9. What are some of the religious traditions that people follow on Christmas Day?
10. What if God doesn’t want us to celebrate Christmas?
11. Why do we sing Christmas carols?
12. What is the spiritual meaning of Christmas?
13. Why do we give presents on Christmas?
14. What is the best way to celebrate Christmas?
15. What is the meaning of Christmas for different religions?
Common Traditional Christmas questions
Here is a list of some common traditional christmas questions to ask:
1. Which Christmas tradition survived the centuries?
2. What are the origins of the Christmas tree?
3. What is the most popular Christmas gift?
4. Why do people keep Christmas trees up until New Year’s?
5. What is the tradition behind Christmas carols?
6. How did Christmas get its name?
7. Is Christmas a religious holiday?
8. What is the history of Christmas lights?
9. How did Christmas get its present-giving tradition?
10. Why is Christmas celebrated on December 25th?
Yes or no Christmas questions
These are a few yes or no christmas questions to ask for fun conversation:
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
2. Are you a Christmas person?
3. Do you like to decorate for Christmas?
4. Are you a Christmas tree person?
5. Do you like to celebrate Christmas with your family and friends?
6. Do you like to make Christmas presents?
7. Are you a Christmas jumper person?
8. Are you a Christmas music person?
9. Do you like to eat Christmas food?
10. Are you a Christmas tree ornament person?
11. Do you like to put up Christmas lights?
12. Are you a Christmas fairy person?
13. Do you like to make Christmas cards?
14. Are you a Christmas storyteller?
15. Are you a Christmas caroler?
Ice breaker questions for Christmas party
Here is a list of Deep Questions for Christmas party:
1. What do you think about Christmas being commercialized?
2. Do you know how do people of different religions celebrate Christmas?
3. Which drink do you think tastes best at Christmas?
4. If you had a chance to dance with someone in this party, who would it be?
5. If you could have any Christmas wish, what would it be?
6. When did you first start celebrating Christmas?
7. Do you think people should exchange Christmas gifts before or after the holiday?
8. If there was one Christmas present you could receive, what would it be?
9. Do you think there is anything more special about Christmas than family and friends?
10. Which dish in this party do you think tastes best?
11. How did you come to know about this Christmas party?
12. Where is your favorite place to go during Christmas?
13. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
14. What is your favorite Christmas song?
15. What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
Thoughtful Questions to ask someone about Christmas
These are some of thoughtful questions to ask someone about christmas:
1. What is the most popular Christmas present?
2. What is the traditional Christmas carol?
3. What is the official name of Christmas?
4. What is the origin of the Christmas tree?
5. What is the best way to celebrate Christmas?
6. What is the traditional food that is eaten on Christmas Day?
7. What is the most popular Christmas movie?
8. What is the origin of the Christmas cookie?
9. What is the most popular Christmas decoration?
10. What is the traditional Christmas gift?