Are you looking for new fun ways to connect with your friends?
One of the best ways to get to know someone better is to ask them questions about themselves, which will encourage them to open up and share details about their interests, hobbies, life goals, and more.
Considering some fun questions to ask your friends will also encourage them to try new things and find out what they’re truly passionate about.
So, what’s new? It can be fun to think of creative questions of your own, but sometimes it’s good to have a list of suggestions on hand when conversation stalls or life gets too busy.
Here are 100 fun questions to ask your friends. These are great conversation starters that can help you learn more about your friends and form stronger relationships with them.
Don’t be afraid to ask these questions; you might be surprised at how much you learn!
100 Fun questions to ask your friends
The following is a list of 100 Fun questions to ask your friends:
1. What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You?
It’s the best kind of question because it invites memories and feelings.
2. What’s The Worst Thing That Ever Happened To You?
Some people say you have to be lucky enough not to have one (I know I am).
3. Which Disney Character Are You Most Like?
The Disney fun question is a good way to find out who you really are.
4. Do you think sex before marriage is a good idea?
Some folks think that abstinence until marriage is just an old fashioned concept but there are some pretty good reasons to wait.
5. What celebrity would play you in the movie about your life?
The perfect actor to play me in the movie about my life would probably be Leonardo DiCaprio because he has been my favorite actor since I am a diehard fan. This is one of the 100 questions to ask your friends for fun.
6. What animal do you secretly identify with?
The animals we choose as our spirit animals can tell us a lot about ourselves, so consider this fun questions to ask your friends!
7. Are you ever going to stop procrastinating?
Sometimes even though you know it is right to take action on something, the fear of failure holds you back.
8. Who was your first crush?
Speaking of crushes, they’re a magical time in everyone’s life.
9. What is your least favorite chore at home?
As much as chores might suck sometimes, they’re also necessary.
10. Have You Ever Been Drunk Before and Slept on the road?
The worst thing about being drunk is the next morning when you wake up feeling like death warmed over.
And if it’s dark outside and someone rolls by then they might see you lying on the ground or against a fence or parked car—it’s embarrassing and humiliating.
Also read: 300+ Questions to ask friends from funny to deep; juicy to weird (huge list)
Fun Questions to ask your friends
Here is some more list of fun questions to ask your friends to keep the conversation going:
11. What’s your biggest kitchen failure?
12. Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person?
13. How many times have you watched the notebook?
14. What’s your favorite McDonald’s menu item?
15. Who was your first kiss with?
16. How old were you when you started playing pokemon go?
17. Do you have any superstitions?
18. What do people call you and why did they choose that name for you?
19. Which country would be hardest for us to live in right now together, and why?
20. If we had our own reality show, what would it be called and who would be on it?
21. Where would you want your wedding to take place and what kind of theme would you want?
22. Where are you from and how long have you been here?
23. Do you have any siblings and if so what are their names and ages?
24. What is the most memorable experience you’ve had while playing Pokemon Go so far?
25. Who is your favorite Disney princess or prince, and why?
26. What are three things that make you feel good about yourself right now?
27. Can you tell me a joke?
28. What was your first job, and how did it go?
29. Do you have any regrets in life?
30. If we could only bring one thing with us on a deserted island for the rest of our lives, what would it be and why?
Also read: 100+ Questions to ask your friends with benefits
Fun Questions to ask your best friend
These are some of the amazing fun questions to ask your best friend:
31. Is there anything that we do or say that annoys you?
32. What was the last thing that made you laugh really hard out loud without realizing it until afterwards when someone asked what just happened?
33. What is your favorite quote?
34. What would you name your children if they were girls/boys?
35. What kind of animals do you want to own someday?
36. If you could give anyone $ million right now, who would it be and why?
37. What is the weirdest thing you ever put in your mouth?
38. What would you choose as a superpower, if you could pick one?
39. Tell me an embarrassing story from high school. . What’s something bad that happened to you recently but has ended up being funny at some point since then?
40. If we weren’t friends and I saw you walking down the street, what do I see and how does it make me feel based on how I know this person?
41. What do you think happens after death?
42. What are five random things about yourself that you haven’t told anyone else before?
43. If you could travel anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would it be and why?
44. What’s your least favorite song or artist?
45. Pick a question from this list: . How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
Questions to ask your friends for fun
Here is a list of questions to ask your friends for fun:
46. What’s your worst pet peeve?
47. Have you ever eaten anything alive before (bugs, worms)?
48. What’s your favorite season?
49. What is the biggest accomplishment you’ve achieved so far?
50. What is your plan for the future?
51. What is your dream job?
52. If you could make a wish and it would come true, what would it be?
53. If you could turn into any animal, what would it be and why?
54. If you could change your eye color, what color would you want them to be and why?
55. What is your favorite tv show?
56. What’s the last book you read?
57. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
58. Do you have any nicknames, and if so what are they and why do people call you that?
59. How many tattoos do you have and what are they of?
60. What is your favorite restaurant or food that you could eat every day and never get tired of it?
Fun questions to ask your friends about yourself
Here is a list of fun questions to ask your friends about yourself:
61. What is my favorite hobby and why?
62. What’s the last movie I watched?
63. What are your thoughts on having kids?
64. If I could be a character in any book, what would it be and why?
65. Would I rather live near the beach or in the mountains, and why?
66. What’s my favorite part of your body and why?
67. What’s my favorite word and why do I like it so much?
68. What sound makes me the happiest?
69. What sound annoys me the most?
70. What is my favorite season and why?
Hilarious questions to ask your friends (boy friend, girlfriend, a guy or a girl)
Here is a list of cool and hilarious questions to ask your best friends:
71. What is your favorite way to spend time with your family?
72. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received, and who gave it to you?
73. Where is your happy place and what makes it so special?
74. What are two words that describe you best, and why do those words stand out more than others do?
75. What do you consider the meaning of life?
76. What are your thoughts on love?
77. Who inspires you and why?
78. What motivates you to keep going when times get tough?
79. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
80. What word describes you better than any other word can?
81. If you had to stop doing one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
82. If you could only eat three foods for the rest of your life, what would they be and why?
83. If you had to live somewhere outside of North America for the rest of your life, where would it be and why?
84. What’s your opinion on religion?
85. What is your opinion on marriage, should everyone get married or not get married at all?
Funny questions to ask your friends when you are bored
Here is a list of funny questions to ask your friends when your bored:
86. Do you believe in ghosts or spirits?
87. What is your favorite season?
88. What is your dream job?
89. What motivates you to keep going when times get tough?
90. What are you thinking about right now?
91. How many kids do you want to have in the future?
92. What makes you happy?
93. Do you believe in life after death?
94. What’s your favorite Halloween costume?
95. Do you have any pets?
96. Do you work out regularly?
97. Where did you grow up/live before college/the city/this apartment building (or other)?
98. Describe yourself in one word . What kind of haircut do you want for next month . What’s your favorite alcoholic drink?
99. Does beer count as alcohol?
100. If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be?