What’s the best way to get to know your crush and spark the connection instantly?
One of the first things people do when they meet someone new or their new partner, is ask them questions.
So, why don’t you consider some questions to ask your crush? You don’t have to be a psychologist to know that asking questions during a potential first date can lead to a good conversation and the discovery of common ground.
Questions are also the easiest way to spark connection. And, unlike other date-based methods, they can be more flexible and less limiting than having someone ask you what you do in return.
In this article I have written a classic list of 100 Questions to ask your crush to get to know him or her and develop a strategic conversation that leads to an instant good first impression and bond.
Take your time to read this full list fun questions if you have a deep crush on someone
100 Questions to ask your crush
The following is a list of Top 100 questions to ask your crush:
1. What are some interesting facts about your country or culture?
Knowing about each other’s cultures can create a greater understanding of one another.
2. If you could meet any historical figure who would it be?
Great thinkers, artists, and leaders from history often have valuable insights to share.
3. What is one thing that makes you feel the most grateful right now?
Gratitude unlocks happiness!
4. How old were you when your parents first took you to a different country?
Just as important as traveling together, asking these types of questions can help you find out if they’re willing to experience new things together.
5. What are some questions you wish someone would ask about you?
There are plenty of people we interact with on a daily basis but don’t get a chance to ask personal questions like this- make sure you do so every once in a while!
6. When was the last time you fell in love with something or someone new?
This lets you know how often they open up to others and how quick they are to fall in love.
7. What’s your biggest fear?
Sharing fears creates closeness between two people.
8. What’s your favorite kind of music?
Maybe he loves what she hates!
9. Who’s the person you admire and why?
Respectful admiration goes a long way in relationships and friendships alike.
10. If heaven existed, which religion would you practice and why?
Sometimes two individuals have vastly different religious backgrounds.
Asking which religion they practice and why will allow you to see where they stand religiously so that neither party feels uncomfortable going forward.
Questions to ask your crush to get to know him or her
Here are some questions to ask your crush to get to know him or her:
11. What three words describe you best?
Finding someone else’s words for themselves shows self-awareness and also provides insight into their personality traits, which are vital components of a relationship.
12. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
This is a great way to gauge their honesty, and to find out what they think is important about themselves.
13. What’s your ideal date? And What are you looking for on a date?
This might seem like a silly question, but figuring out what they want to do (and seeing if you want to do those same things) can make or break a date.
14. What would you tell your younger self?
This is a great way to find out how well they take care of themselves and how much growth they’ve gone through in life.
15. What are your thoughts on the previous relationship experiences, good or bad if you had any?
This will take you deeper than just how was your last relationship? This is a great conversation starter, and will give you a sense of whether they still carry feelings for their ex.
16. What advice would you give to this generation of kids?
Being able to offer advice and guidance to future generations ensures that the next generation has all the tools they need to succeed.
17. What’s the most important lesson you learned from childhood?
A great way to find out what they value and what they believe in.
18. What do you find to be the most fulfilling part of your day?
You’ll never have a successful relationship if you aren’t fulfilled, no matter how hard you try.
19. What is your favorite quote?
This will let you know what their values are and what inspires them to live the way they do.
20. What does being ‘in love’ mean to you?
How does that compare to what society says about being in love? A beautiful question that ‘s worth asking because it’ll tell you who they are as a person.
Thoughtful questions to ask your crush
These are some of the best Thoughtful questions to ask your crush:
21. If you could give one thing to make this world better, what would it be?
The answer might just blow your mind!
22. If I was stranded on an island with one person and if that person is you, how would you feel about it?
What a tricky question to ask your crush, right? This is a great way to find out how they feel about adventure and spontaneity.
23. What is your biggest accomplishment?
Chances are that they won’t say anything huge, but it’s always nice to hear what they’re proud of.
24. What would you do if you only had a week left to live?
This will reveal their true character, as well as their priorities in life.
25. If you were given $1 million right now, what would you do with it?
Money talks. However, if they want to invest it in something meaningful, then that’s great too.
26. What are your thoughts on marriage?
If you and your crush are the marrying type, this is a must ask.
27. What are some of your goals for the year?
This is a great way to find out what they envision their future to look like and how motivated they are to get there.
28. What’s the last song you listened to and what does it describe about your current situation?
The best way to find out what they are looking for is to simply ask. This is a great way to start conversations and find out more about the other person.
29. Where do you spend the majority of your time online?
If it’s facebook, twitter, instagram – whatever – this will give you insight into who they are and what they prioritize.
30. Have you ever been in love before?
Asking them when their first experience of love happened is a perfect way to see how open minded they are about relationships.
Questions to ask your crush over text
The following are more 70 Questions to ask your crush over text or in person:
31. What’s the scariest thing that ever happened to you?
There’s nothing like knowing where someone draws their courage from after hearing a scary story from the past.
32. Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
A great way to see what kind of personality they think they have.
33. What movie character describes your current mood?
This can show you whether they’re feeling up or down, which can help you figure out how to respond accordingly.
34. What did you dream about last night?
Dreams can be enlightening and insightful; however, don’t expect them to remember every detail. It’s okay to ask again later if you don’t get a response at first.
35. What’s your zodiac sign and do you really believe in astrology and stuff?
If you consider this personal question to ask your crush, it will lead you to learning even more about each other and end up getting closer if you both have a common belief system.
36. What’s your favorite food?
Do they prefer healthy foods, or greasy burgers? This may not seem important, but it goes to show how much you two actually share in common.
37. What are you doing this weekend?
This is a great way to break the ice, especially if you haven’t seen each other in awhile.
38. What are some fun facts about yourself?
Out of all the questions you asked above, this is by far one of the best questions to ask your crush.
It’s fun, it’s deep and it’s a unique way to learn more about the person you’ve been crushing on.
39. What advice would you give to someone struggling with depression/anxiety?
There is a chance they might not know what to say, but if they care about you and are willing to talk about it, it could mean a lot.
40. What’s the most valuable lesson you learned?
Everyone has lessons they need to learn in order to grow and become better people.
Learning what their lesson is can give you insight into the way they handle difficult situations.
Questions to ask your new crush
These are some good Questions to ask your new crush
41. What is your idea of a good time?
This intellectual and thoughtful question provides you a deep understanding of your crush’s personality.
42. Do you feel that people will get you, the real you?
This is a great way to see if they feel vulnerable and if they are confident in themselves.
43. If you could give up anything, what would it be?
There is no better way to know your crush’s will than to get to know them by this revealing question.
44. What’s your favorite activity to do on holiday seasons?
This question gives insight into what their hobbies are and what kinds of activities they enjoy doing together.
45. If you had to give up either tv or internet for a year, which would you choose?
Many people struggle to stay away from their screens for long periods of time.
Asking them which one they’d prefer gives an idea about how much screen time is okay for them.
46. Who’s your favorite comedian?
The best way to show someone you care is by getting to know them better, and these deep and classic questions will start a conversation that will last hours.
It’ll also allow you both the opportunity to open up about who you really are – what more could anyone want?
47. Would you rather watch documentaries or tv series?
A lot of people think that talking about themselves all day is boring, but there are plenty of ways to get to know someone without being obnoxious.
No matter where you go or what you do, always remember that communication starts with having good questions at hand.
So, definitely consider this question to ask your crush to get to know their preferences.
48. What would you do if you won the lottery?
This is fun because it shows the person’s attitude towards money and what they would spend their winnings on.
Maybe they want to travel around the world, retire early, or build a dream home – whatever the answer may be, it’s worth knowing before you decide whether or not you want to date them.
49. What was your childhood nickname?
Another great topic for conversations is childhood memories because everyone has experienced something unique that shaped who they are today.
50. Do you believe in aliens?
This is a weird, yet intriguing question. Trust me, it’s worth the response.
Intense questions to ask your crush
Here is a list of thought provoking and Intense questions to ask your crush:
51. What would you like written on your tombstone?
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
53. What are three things that bring you happiness?
54. Have you ever had a life-changing experience?
55. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done in your life so far?
56. Where would you live if you were given the chance to move anywhere in the world?
57. Would you rather date someone who was selfless or selfish?
58. Who has been the most influential person in your life so far?
59. Is there anything about yourself that you’re really insecure about?
60. When did you last cry tears of joy or sadness?
Questions to ask your crush teenager
Here is a list of questions to ask your teenager crush:
61. How many children do you want to have when/if married one day (specify gender)?
62. What animal best represents your personality?
63. What makes you angry?
64. What makes you happy?
65. Who do you miss dearly but don’t get to see often enough?
66. Who is your favorite author or artist (please provide their name)?
67. If you could tell anyone in the world something, who would it be and what would you say to them?
68. What is your favorite color?
69. What is your current relationship status?
70. Do you prefer coffee or tea?
Questions to ask your guy crush
Here is a list of Questions to ask your guy crush
71. Which music genre do you enjoy listening to the most?
72. Are there any albums that you can’t stop listening to lately?
73. Do you have any tattoos and/or piercings?
74. Why did you choose these tattoos and piercings over others available on the market today (designer clothes, art pieces, food choices etc.)
75. Is there anything else I should know about your tattoos and piercings?
76. What is the meaning behind them?
77. When was the last time you went out dancing with friends, family, or significant other(s)?
78. Did you grow up speaking another language other than english?
79. What made you start learning english as a second language in addition to your native tongue(s)?
80. What languages do you speak fluently?
Questions to ask your girl crush
Here is a list of Questions to ask your girl crush:
81. Does your country celebrate christmas, thanksgiving, kwanzaa, hanukkah, ramadan or any other holiday that may not be celebrated here in north america?
82. What foods does your country eat more frequently than North americans?
83. What cultural norms would we not understand if we visited your country for the first time without researching beforehand (e.G., different social cues and gestures)?
84. What is your full name?
85. What is your birthdate?
86. What is your favorite word?
87. How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
88. What scares you the most in life right now?
89. What are your favorite tv shows?
90. If you could have any superpower, which one would you choose and why?
Serious and Mature questions to ask your crush
Here is a list of mature and serious questions to ask your crush:
91. Who is your role model and why?
92. What are some things that really annoy you about other people?
93. What qualities do you appreciate in other people?
94. How has social media impacted relationships between friends and family members these days ?
95. If money were no object, where would be your dream vacation destination ?
96. If there was one goal in life that you wanted to achieve, what would it be?
97. What makes for a great date for you?
98. Where do you feel the most at home (visiting family or going on vacation)?
99. What does ‘love’ mean to you?
100. Who is your favorite family tradition and why?