Easy questions are a great way to open a conversation. Some conversation starters can be simple and easy trivia questions to answer, meaning that they lead to more meaningful conversations.
When you’re talking to someone like a guy, girl, colleague, girlfriend, boyfriend, or your friend after a long time for the first time;
Or if you really want to be able to have a good conversation with someone, it’s not enough to just be able to talk about yourself or your interests — you need to be able to do so in an interesting way.
Here you have some easy questions that will get the conversation going and give you both something positive to talk about.
This article will help you to build a fantastic rapport with anyone in your life. Using these easy questions is an effective way of starting conversations with people.
- Easy Questions
- Easy questions to ask
- Easy Trivia questions with answers
- Easy Trivia Questions
- Easy questions people get wrong
- Easy questions to ask your friends
- Easy questions with answers
- Easy questions about the Bible
- Easy questions that are hard to answer
- Easy questions to ask your girlfriend
- Easy questions to ask a guy
- Easy questions to ask your boyfriend
- Easy questions no one can answer
- Easy questions that make you think about god
- Easy questions for kids
- Easy questions to ask a girl
- Easy questions for adults
- Easy questions about animals
- Easy questions to answer
- Easy questions about yourself
Here is a mix of easy questions that are silly, funny, dumb, and some deep questions that make you think. You should definitely consider asking yourself and others to develop a conversation.
1. Do you have to be dead to become a ghost?
2. How many sides does a polygon have?
3. Can monkeys climb mountains?
4. Why is there more than one of everything?
5. How many dimensions are there in the universe?
6. What is the smallest size of a subatomic particle?
7. Is beer really better if it’s warm or cold?
8. How do I get the most out of my time?
9. What is the best way to attract more people to my life?
10. How can I strengthen my writing skills?
11. Do I have a problem with procrastination or am I just too busy?
12. When should I start taking action on an idea I have for a business, product or life change?
13. Is there any way to create content that is truly unique or will everyone repeat it anyway?
14. Why don’t people grab opportunities for growth, instead of sitting around and complaining about their current situation?
15. Why does logic always conflict with emotion?
Also read: 100+ Easy conversation starters that actually work in any situation
Easy questions to ask
Here is a list of easy questions to ask anyone to build an instant connection:
1. If you could learn another language, which one would you want to learn first and why? And how would you study that language effectively?
2. What are three things that are not so bad about today’s world?
3. If you had to choose between working late or sleeping in, which would you choose?
4. Name a time when you were afraid of failing at something and how did you get through it?
5. If someone told you they were going to buy something they didn’t need, what would be your response?
6. Describe the worst vacation you’ve ever taken and why was it so bad?
7. How would your friends describe your personality in three words or less?
8. What’s your favorite TV show right now and why? (Bonus: Which character plays them?)
9. Are there any books that helped shape who you are today – books that changed your life or inspired something important in your world view or career path – and if so which ones and why do they matter to today’s generation wondering about their own futures?
10. If you could live anywhere in the world for free for a week, where would you go and why?
11. If you had to choose between the internet and social media, which one would win out?
Also read: 100 Easy icebreaker questions to get to know people instantly
Easy Trivia questions with answers
Here is a list of easy trivia questions and answers:
1. What is the world’s largest living organism?
Answer: The blue whale is the largest known animal on earth, weighing up to 150 tons and measuring up to 100 feet long.
2. How much does it take to fill a human bladder with blood?
Answer: It takes approximately 3 liters (about 1 gallon) of blood to fill a human bladder full.
3. What do you call a person who has turned into stone?
Answer: A petrifaction is when someone is turned into stone as a result of trauma or accident. Petrification is the process by which minerals replace tissue fluids in an organism such as body parts or whole bodies, leaving them permanently rigid or hard unless “unpetrified”.
4. How many Nebraskans have named their dogs after Hitler?
Answer: About 20,000 Nebraskans have named their dogs after Hitler since 1944, when the first dog was named after him by World War II serviceman Ralph Pottle. Some people say that Adolf Hitler was not German but Austrian, so there are around 10,000 Austrians with dogs named after him too.
5. What is the highest mountain in North America?
Answer: Denali also known as Mount McKinley (20,320 feet above sea level) – Alaska
6. What is the highest point in California?
Answer: Mt Whitney (14,505 feet above sea level) – California
7. What is the tallest mountain in Africa?
Answer: Ngauruhoe (5,781 meters), on New Zealand’s South Island
8. What is the most populous city in Australia and New Zealand?
Answer: Sydney (4.7 million people) – New South Wales and Australia
9. What is the largest continent in the world?
Answer: Africa (1.2 billion people) – Africa
10. What is the longest river in Asia?
Answer: The Yangtze River (3,100 miles) – China and China-Taiwan border
Easy Trivia Questions
Here are some more easy trivia questions you should consider asking others and try to answer:
1. What is the name of the most popular Roman goddess?
2. What do you call a cow that’s been castrated?
3. What is the most common name for a cat in Japan?
4. What is the official language of Antarctica?
5. What is the longest river in the world?
6. How many countries are there in Africa?
7. Name an African country that does not have any native speakers of English as its national language (i.e., a country with fewer than 5 million people).
8. Which European city was founded by Vikings?
9. Who was the first person to be buried at Arlington National Cemetery?
10. How many US states are named after rivers?
11. What is the name of the most famous railroad in the world?
12. Which country has the longest coastline line in the world?
13. How many different countries are there in Europe?
14. How many islands are there in Japan?
15. What is the capital city of France?
16. Which river does not flow in a straight line from its source to its mouth?
17. Who was the first President of India?
18. What is the name of the famous symbol of democracy?
19. How many states are there in India?
20. What is the name of one of the most famous rivers in Alaska, USA?
Easy questions people get wrong
Here is a list of easy questions most people get wrong:
1. Do you like me?
2. Are you happy?
3. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
4. Are you single?
5. Will you be my friend?
6. Do you want to come over tonight?
9. Were you bullied in school?
10. Have you ever been arrested or jailed?
11. Who do you trust more: yourself or other people?
12., How old are you now and when were you born?
13., What is something that makes you mad that happened to you recently (that happened only once)?
14., Where do you go on weekends/holidays if not home or with friends/family members in the area (city/state)?
15. What is something about yourself that no one knows about but would like to know (some things can be embarrassing)?
Easy questions to ask your friends
Here is a list of Fun easy questions for friends:
1. How many times do you think you have travelled to Egypt?
2. How long does it take for you to fall asleep?
3. Have you ever fought with a friend or family member about money?
4. Do you think that people are generally honest with each other?
5. Do you think that money makes the world go round?
6. Have you ever done something that someone else has criticized as being bad or evil?
7. What is your favorite place to vacation?
8. If I asked you to jump off a cliff, would you do it? Why or why not?
9. If I asked you to jump into a fire, would you do it? Why or why not? If so, why do you think this is true for some people but not others?
10. What kind of music do you like to listen to on days when there’s no work left and nothing to do but relax and listen to music? And what kinds of music do you prefer when there’s work left and something else to do besides relaxing and listening to music?”
Easy questions with answers
The following are some easy questions and answers that help your life
1. What is the best way to lose weight?
The best way to lose weight is to eat less and move more. There is no one-size-fits all diet, but there are plenty of healthy eating strategies that can help you lose weight.
2. What are my chances of getting cancer?
The chance of getting any type of cancer in your lifetime depends on many factors including your overall health, how much you smoke and whether you have a family history of cancer.
One small study found that people who ate more carrots had a lower risk of developing colon cancer than those who didn’t eat as many carrots.
3. How do I make sure I am healthy?
You can’t make a decision about your health until you know what your choices are! Healthy eating habits can improve many aspects of your life including energy levels, muscle tone and improved moods.
Easy questions about the Bible
The Bible is one of the most influential books in history. It is a book that has been read by millions and continues to be read by millions more. However, it’s not just a book, it’s also a cultural artifact.
The Bible has inspired people who have lived at different times and places, and it continues to inspire people today.
The Bible contains some of the most important literature ever written, and it continues to influence culture today in ways we might not expect.
Here are some good easy questions about the Bible that you may have never considered:
1. What would Jesus do?
2. Was Abraham a believer?
3. Was Jesus raised from the dead?
4. Is there only one true God?
5. Who wrote the Bible?
6. How old is the oldest book in the Bible?
7. Is there a book of hours, or is it just prayer time?
8. What did Eve eat and why?
9. Why is there no mention of any other books or religions in the Bible?
10. Does God exist outside of us, or do we exist outside of God?
11. Is there a heaven and hell? Where do we go when we die? What happens after death goes to heaven or hell?
Easy questions that are hard to answer
The following is a list of easy questions but hard to answer:
1. Why did God make us?
2. How can we know that God exists?
3. If God is all-powerful, why does he let bad things happen?
4. If God is all-knowing, why doesn’t he know what I want to do?
5. How can I be sure that there is a “you” who hears my prayers?
6. Why was Jesus born in Bethlehem rather than in Nazareth?
7. Did the events of Jesus’s life really happen as described in the Bible?
8. Is it possible that something could have happened which was not recorded by Luke/Matthew/Mark/etc.?
9. Was Jesus married? If so, did he have children? If so, how many children did he have and where are they now?
10. Is it possible that someone named “God” or “Elohim” might exist but not actually be a person like we are?
Easy questions to ask your girlfriend
Here are some easy questions to ask your girlfriend:
1. Do you like it when I tease you?
2. Is that your favourite shade of lipstick?
3. Do you have any good ideas for our date tonight?
4. If we had unlimited funds, where would we go?
5. What’s the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery?
6. What’s your favourite movie of all time?
7. If we could travel anywhere in the world for a year, where would we go?
8. Do you prefer to read or listen to music when I’m not around?
9. How do people usually react when they see me wearing this dress? Does it make you feel sexy or more confident than usual? (Emphasis on “more”)
10. Would you rather give up everything else in life except me or keep everything else but lose me and lose myself?” (Emphasis on “everything else”)
11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be and why?
12. What is your favorite thing to do on a date?
13. If I could win any of the following, which one would it be: A million dollars, a lifetime supply of chocolate or the ability to fly like a bird?
14. If I could meet anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why?
15. If you had to describe me in three words how would they be and why?
Easy questions to ask a guy
Here are some easy questions to ask a guy:
1. What are some of your favorite quotes that inspire or motivate you?
2. What’s something that makes you happy no matter what else is going on in your life?
3. What is something that makes me happy no matter what else is going on in my life?
4. Who do you think was the most influential person in my life thus far and why?
5. What are some words or phrases that describe me well and why?
6. What’s the sexiest thing you’ve ever done?
7. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
8. If you could have any super power, which one would it be and why?
9. If I could eat anything for breakfast, what would it be?
10. Who’s your favorite artist from each decade from ?
11. Who was your favorite artist from each decade from ? (Pick a few)
12. What would be the best type of music to listen to in bed with my partner? (Pick one)
13. If we could only listen to one song for the rest of our lives, which song would it be and why? (Pick a few)
14. What was the first concert that you ever attended and where was it located? (Pick two)
15. If you were able to travel back in time, where would you go and why? (Pick two)
Easy questions to ask your boyfriend
Here is a list of easy questions for your boyfriend that he should know:
1. How would your friends describe me and why?
2. What is something that most people don’t know about you?
3. If you had the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world, where would you want to go and why?
4. What is the craziest thing that you have ever done?
5. If money were no object, what would be your dream job and why?
6. Who is someone that has impacted your life significantly (past or present) and why did they impact it so much?
7. If today were your last day on Earth, what five things would be on your bucket list of things
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
9. What is your most embarrassing moment?
10. What does a perfect man look like?
11. How much do you love yourself?
12. What are your biggest romantic regrets?
13. If someone asked to see the list of places that you’ve been to in your lifetime, where would they be able to find it on your phone?
14. How many people have you slept with in your life so far? How many do you think will be in your life by the time you’re years old? Why did those relationships end up not working out as well as everyone hoped they would?
15. Do you believe that there are certain things we can’t change about ourselves and certain things we can change about ourselves without too much effort on our part?
Easy questions no one can answer
Here is a list of easy questions that no one can answer. These are some questions but sound hard:
1. What is the meaning of life?
2. Why do we have tails?
3. How many times a day do you think about death?
4. Have you ever thought about giving up on life?
5. If God wasn’t around, would you give up on life?
6. Do you think that everything happens for a reason, or is it just luck?
7. Are you afraid of dying alone?
8. What would your last words be to your family and friends if they were to die today?
9. How long have you been working in the same job for?
10. Have you ever wanted to change jobs but never did it because of fear of losing your job or fear of having no income?
11. If you could change anything from your childhood, what would it be and why?
Easy questions that make you think about god
Here is a list of Easy questions to ask someone about god, and beliefs that are related to religion and spirituality:
1. What is your favorite holy book?
2. What is your favorite chapter in the bible/Quran/Bhagavat Gita?
3. What is your favorite verse from your holy books?
4. Are you a Christian, or do you believe in God?
5. Do you believe in any other gods besides God?
6. Do you believe in Heaven and Hell?
7. How does God punish people for their sins? (If they don’t repent) How does he forgive people for their sins? (If they repent)
8. What are some of the most important teachings/concepts taught by Jesus Christ?
9. What do you think are some of the most important teachings/concepts that are not taught by either Jesus Christ or Buddha or Muhammad but teach us how to live our lives better and more peacefully?
10. Why do you think so many people have trouble understanding these concepts when they are so basic and simple to understand yet so complex and difficult to apply in real life situations when we choose not to follow them?
Easy questions for kids
These are some good easy questions for kids:
1. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose to be and why?
2. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?
3. What was your favorite subject in school and why?
4. If you could live in a book, TV show or movie, what would you pick and why?
5. What is your favorite childhood memory?
6. If you had to teach a class, what subject would you teach?
7. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you’re going to say? Why?
8. What is the most recent thing that has made you smile or laugh out loud?
9. What is the best compliment someone could give to you today?
10. When is the last time you changed your mind about something important?
11. Which emoji do you use the most often and why?
12. Who do people say that you look like most or who would star as your character in a movie about your life and why?
Easy questions to ask a girl
Here is a list of easy questions to ask a girl to get to know her:
1. Where do you see yourself in years?
2. How do you like to have your coffee every day?
3. Do you like children?
4. What’s the best thing about your last vacation?
5. What was the last good movie that you watched?
6. Do you consider yourself a morning person or night owl?
7. If I were to give you a $5000 bill, what would be the first thing that you would buy with it?
8. If I were to give you a $1 million bill, what would be the second thing that would come to mind when I gave it to you and gave you some time to think about it before answering?
9. If I were to buy your favorite ice cream flavor, what flavor would it be? Or if I were buying a new car for myself, what model would it be (and if I had an unlimited budget)?
10. What is your favorite kind of food?
11. When was the last time you cried?
12. What was the last thing you ate?
13. Would you rather be wealthy or beautiful?
14. If you were invisible, would you still be happy?
Easy questions for adults
Here is a list of easy questions for conversation to ask adults
1. Who is the person who means the most to you in this world?
2. If I had a million dollars, who would I give it to?
3. Do you believe there is life after death? If so, what do you believe happens when we die?
4. If I could live for a week at someone else’s house and not tell anyone about it, who would that be and why would that person be important to me for such a long period of time but not have to see them every day?
5. What do your parents fight about on a daily basis and how have they handled things differently from each other throughout their lives together up until now?
6. What’s your favorite website for online shopping?
7. If we were playing a game of Monopoly, who would be the banker and who would be the player with the most money?
8. What makes you smile when you least expect it?
Easy questions about animals
Here is a list of easy questions about animals and birds you need to answer:
1. What do you call a chicken that lays one egg every day?
2. Which animal does not have a spine?
3. What is the only mammal that laughs?
4. What kind of animals make up the order Carnivora?
5. How many legs does the elephant have, and what are they used for?
6. What animal has only one eye, ears and fur?
7. What animal has three toes on each foot?
8. What kind of animal is commonly called a ‘panda’, even though it isn’t one?
9. What kind of bird are parrots classified as being?
10. What is the longest living animal in the world?
Easy questions to answer
Here is a list of easy questions to answer and these easy questions everyone should know:
1. What is the name of the person who invented the wheel?
2. Who discovered America?
3. How did the first steam engine work?
4. How do you make a test tube?
5. Who invented the bicycle?
6. Who wrote “The Canterbury Tales”?
7. Where did King Arthur live?
8. Where was Caesar Augustus’ birthplace?
9. What is a lobotomy?
10. What was President Lincoln’s last name, and what was his first name?
11. How many planets are in our solar system right now?
12. Why did the Titanic sink?
13: How do you start a fire without matches or a lighter, and why don’t they work on electric trains or cars, etc.?
14: How much water is in all of Earth’s oceans and seas, plus lakes and rivers combined (including Antarctica)?
And how much water is there on land areas and in clouds above Earth’s surface, as well as underground water in aquifers beneath certain parts of Earth’s surface (which can be accessed by drilling)?
Easy questions about yourself
Here is a list of easy questions about yourself that seem hard:
1. Do I know what is right for me?
2. How should I achieve my long-term goals?
3. Why am I different from others?
4. Who am I?
5. At what should I get married?
6. Where is my soulmate?
7. Is it okay if I don’t get married?
8. When should I travel around the world?
9. What my purpose is?
10. Where should I live rest of my life?