As the long Thanksgiving weekend approaches, what better way to spend it than with the people you love most? There are a variety of things to do on Thanksgiving day to make it a memorable experience for everyone in your family or group.
It’s also the perfect opportunity to send thanksgiving greetings or messages and give back by volunteering or donating food/supplies for those in need during the holidays as well as celebrating all the wonderful people that have been such a significant part of our lives this past year!
In this blog post, the list below includes 350 Thanksgiving things to do you can spend your day celebrating: from what you eat, who you celebrate with, where you celebrate, games to play and more with family, friends, kids, elders, guests, colleagues; and with nearest and dearest ones.
- 350 Thanksgiving things to do
- Engaging Things to do on thanksgiving
- Fun things to do on thanksgiving with family
- Best Things to do for thanksgiving
- Fun things to do on thanksgiving
- Things to do thanksgiving weekend
- Things to do on thanksgiving without family
- Things to do at thanksgiving point
- Things to do during thanksgiving break
- Things to do after thanksgiving
- Creative things to do with thanksgiving leftovers
- Things to do alone on thanksgiving
- Things to do during thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving things to watch
- Thanksgiving things to make
- Thanksgiving things to bring
- Thanksgiving things to say
- Things to do in reno for thanksgiving
- Things to do in nyc on thanksgiving
- Things to do in chicago on thanksgiving
- Things to do in cleveland around thanksgiving
- Things to do for thanksgiving in california
- Things to do in boston on thanksgiving
- Things to do on thanksgiving in los angeles
- Things to do in atlanta on thanksgiving
- Things to do in portland thanksgiving
- Things to do in phoenix az thanksgiving weekend
- Things to do in austin thanksgiving weekend
- Things to do in dallas on thanksgiving
- Things to do in denver on thanksgiving
- Things to do in houston on thanksgiving
- Things to do in nashville on thanksgiving
- Things to do in orlando on thanksgiving
- Things to do on thanksgiving in florida
- Things to do in las vegas on thanksgiving
- Things to do in miami on thanksgiving
350 Thanksgiving things to do
The following are a huge list of best thanksgiving things to do 2022:
1. Give a Gift to a Charity
Because it’s the giving season, why not give a gift to a charity? This can be something small, like a donation to a food bank, or it can be something bigger, like a donation to a charity that helps homeless families. There are a variety of charities that are in need of donations, so there’s bound to be one that’s perfect for you.
2. Serve a Thanksgiving Feast
Whether you’re cooking or serving, make sure Thanksgiving is a festive and delicious affair. Whether you’re cooking a traditional feast or whipping up something a little more unique, there’s sure to be something on the menu that everyone will love.
3. Pray to God
It’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, but make sure to take the time to reflect on all that God has done for us. Spend some time thanking God for all the blessings He has bestowed on us, both big and small. Spend some time in prayer, too, asking Him to guide and protect us during this special time.
4. Make Thanksgiving a family tradition
Whether it’s hosting a Thanksgiving dinner for the whole neighborhood, or gathering around the television to watch a Thanksgiving feast on TV, make Thanksgiving a tradition that everyone can enjoy.
5. Host a Family Game Night
One of the best ways to get everyone in the holiday spirit is to host a family game night. This can be anything from board games to video games. There are a variety of games available, and let the fun begin!
6. Write a Thanksgiving Letter
One of the best ways to show your gratitude is to write a Thanksgiving letter. This can be a handwritten letter, or it can be a letter that you send online. Write about all the things that you’re grateful for, and why you’re grateful.
7. Host a Turkey Trot
A turkey trot is a great way to get the whole family active. Have the kids run around while you carry the Thanksgiving turkey in a parade-like fashion. This is a fun and festive way to celebrate the holiday.
Engaging Things to do on thanksgiving
Here is a list of Unique and engaging things to do on thanksgiving:
1. Plan For Black Friday Shopping
Black Friday is one of the biggest shopping days of the year, and it’s the perfect time to get the family involved in the holiday festivities. Organize a Black Friday sale and have the family help you sell items. This can be a fun and festive way to celebrate the holiday. Instead you can buy Black Friday deals online, then have the family come to your home to pick them up.
2. Thanksgiving Buffet:
Your Thanksgiving buffet will be a real hit with the whole family! From classic Thanksgiving dishes to a few unique twists, there’s something for everyone. Plus, you can prepare most of the dishes ahead of time and just pop them in the oven when it’s time to eat.
3. Make and decorate your very own Thanksgiving Turkey:
This is a fun and easy project that will leave your turkey looking amazing! You can use any leftover turkey parts to make your Turkey, or you can buy a pre-made Turkey from the store. Either way, you’ll end up with a turkey that is sure to impress.
4. Gift Toys for the children
Toys are a great way to give back to the community. Many charities are in need of donations of toys, clothes, and other items. Donate what you can, and feel good about it.
5. Organize a Secret Santa Party
A Secret Santa party is a fun way to get the whole family involved in the holiday festivities. Decorate the party room to look like a Christmas wonderland, and have the kids guess who their Secret Santa is.
Fun things to do on thanksgiving with family
These are some fun things to do on thanksgiving with family:
1. Pack a picnic for Thanksgiving Day
If you want to enjoy Thanksgiving holiday with your whole family why not take a break from the turkey and feast on some delicious picnic foods instead? Load up your cooler with goodies like turkey sandwiches, potato salad, and pumpkin pie.
2. Host a Thanksgiving Day Football Game
If you love football, then hosting a Thanksgiving Day game is the perfect way to spend the day. Decorate the house with green and white balloons and stream the game on your big screen TV.
3. Host a Family Movie Night
The perfect way to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones is by having a family movie night. Pick a family-friendly movie and gather around the TV to enjoy the festivities.This can be anything from classic movies to newer releases.
4. Host a Family Bingo Night
Bingo is a fun way to get the whole family involved in the holiday festivities. If you’re looking for a fun and festive way to spend Thanksgiving Day, consider hosting a family bingo night. Set up a large table in your living room and have everyone compete to win prizes like movie tickets, toys, and more.
Best Things to do for thanksgiving
Here is a list of the best things to do for thanksgiving:
1. Give Thanks in a Virtual Way
This Thanksgiving, give thanks in a virtual way by participating in a virtual Thanksgiving service. There are many virtual Thanksgiving services available, and all you need is a computer and internet connection. This is a great way to connect with family and friends who are unable to be in attendance at Thanksgiving, and it can be a beautiful way to celebrate the holiday.
2. Make a Gingerbread House
Gingerbread houses are always a popular holiday decoration, and they’re a great way to get the whole family involved. Decorate a gingerbread house together, and have a contest to see who can build it the best.
3. Donate Blood
Giving blood is a great way to give back to the community and show your gratitude. Many blood donation centers are open on Thanksgiving, so don’t hesitate to give.
Fun things to do on thanksgiving
The following are some of the most Fun things to do for thanksgiving:
1. Thanksgiving Dioramas
This is another great activity for families. Everyone takes turns painting a scene from their Thanksgiving dinner. The scene can be anything from the turkey being roasted to the family gathering around the table to everyone getting their own piece of pie.
2. Thanksgiving Trivia
This is a great way to get everyone in the mood for Thanksgiving. Get some trivia questions about the holiday and have a competition to see who can answer the most questions correctly.
3. Create a Thanksgiving memory
One of the best ways to commemorate Thanksgiving is to make a memory that you’ll always remember. Whether it’s going out for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner or something a little more special, spending time together on this special day is sure to be a highlight in everyone’s lives.
4. Paint or draw a Thanksgiving picture
Whether you’re a painter or not, Thanksgiving can be a great time to get creative. Whether you’re opting for traditional Thanksgiving colors or going for something a little more lighthearted, painting or drawing a picture is a great way to commemorate the day.
5. Host a Turkey-Taco-Cheeseburger Bake-Off
This is a fun and easy event that can be done in a few hours. All you need is some turkey, taco seasoning, hamburger, cheese, and a baking dish. Players make their way through the baking dish, adding toppings as they go. The first player to finish their dish wins the game.
Things to do thanksgiving weekend
These are some more interesting things to do on thanksgiving weekend:
1. Host a Photo Booth
A photo booth is a great way to get the whole family involved in the holiday festivities. Have the kids pose in silly or fun costumes, and have a fun time taking photos together.
2. Cook a Thanksgiving feast
Whether you’re cooking for one or a crowd, a Thanksgiving feast is a special way to celebrate the holiday. There are so many delicious and unique recipes out there that it’s hard to go wrong. Whether you’re cooking a traditional Thanksgiving feast or something a little more unique, there’s sure to be something on the menu that everyone will love.
3. Create a Thanksgiving centerpiece
Whether it’s a traditional Thanksgiving table centerpiece or something more creative, this is a fun project that can be done in one or two hours. It’s the perfect way to show your gratitude for all the food you’re about to eat.
Things to do on thanksgiving without family
The following are some fun things to do on thanksgiving without family:
1. Make your own stuffing or cranberry sauce.
2. Spend time alone to reflect on your life
3. Create a Thanksgiving-themed craft or activity.
4. Take a solo walk or hike in the woods.
5. Give thanks in your own way by writing in a gratitude journal.
6. Spend time with pets and/or kids.
7. Give thanks for all the good that has happened in your life lately.
8. Enjoy Thanksgiving dinner at a nearby restaurant.
Things to do at thanksgiving point
Here is a list of Interesting Things to do at thanksgiving:
1. Breakfast with Santa: It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and what better way to start it off than by spending some time with Santa himself? Bring your presents and enjoy a breakfast of your favorite holiday breakfast treats.
2. Experience farm country: Thanksgiving is a great time to drive out to a farm and see the animals up close. Pick your favorite animal to pet and go for a walk around the farm.
3. Visit a pumpkin patch: Who can resist a fall walk through a pumpkin patch? Pick your favorites, buy some pumpkin pies, and enjoy the seasonal smells.
4. Watch a Thanksgiving parade: Parade goers come from all over to see the best in holiday parade floats. Dress up in your best holiday attire, find a seat, and enjoy the parade.
5. Spend time at mountain America museum of ancient life: Thanksgiving is a great time to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the holiday season and spend some time at a museum. Mountain America Museum of Ancient Life is a great place to visit for a Thanksgiving vacation.
Things to do during thanksgiving break
Here are some Things to do over thanksgiving break:
1. Have a feast! There’s no need to be restrictive with your food choices – have something from every course on your table.
2. Get into the spirit of things by dressing up in your festive best!
3. Share a special moment with your loved ones – either by cooking a traditional Thanksgiving meal or filming the decorations together.
4. Get creative with your thankfulness – write thank you cards, sing happy songs, or say prayers.
5. Make a family tree or some other festive treat to share.
6. Play some family-friendly games like Cranium or Apples to Apples.
7. Make a snowman or some other winter-themed craft.
Things to do after thanksgiving
These are a few Things to do day after thanksgiving:
1. Prepare yourself mentally and emotionally for the next few weeks.
2. Clean your home and get organized.
3. Watch a movie or take a trip to a favorite spot.
4. Catch up on sleep.
5. Spend time with yourself, if you need it.
6. Make new relationships.
7. Celebrate your victories.
8. Write in your journal.
9. Volunteer your time or lend a listening ear.
10. Make a list of what you want to achieve in the coming year.
Creative things to do with thanksgiving leftovers
The following are some creative things to do with thanksgiving leftovers:
1. Thanksgiving leftovers can be turned into a delicious turkey chili. Simply heat the leftovers in a pot on the stove until hot. Add in ground turkey, kidney beans, chopped onion, garlic, and a can of diced tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve with shredded cheese on top.
2. Another great way to use Thanksgiving leftovers is in a turkey and bacon wrapped dates recipe. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut the dates in half and place them on a baking sheet. Cut the turkey bacon into small pieces and place it on top of the dates. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the dates are tender and the turkey bacon is crispy.
3. Another delicious Thanksgiving leftovers recipe is cranberry apple turkey loaf. In a bowl, mix together 1 cup of cooked turkey, 1 egg, 1/2 cup of chopped cranberries, 1/2 cup of chopped apples, and 1/4 cup of melted butter. Pour the mixture into a loaf pan and bake for 50-55 minutes until the loaf is golden brown.
4. For a fun and festive Thanksgiving appetizer, try out a Thanksgiving casserole dish. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a baking dish, combine chopped onion, celery, and carrots. Top the vegetables with cooked turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, and cranberries. Bake for 30-35 minutes until the casserole is hot and bubbly.
5. For a delicious Thanksgiving side dish, try out a Thanksgiving stuffing recipe. In a bowl, mix together 1 cup of cooked ground turkey, 1 cup of bread crumbs, 1/2 cup of milk, 1/2 cup of chopped onion, 1/4 cup of chopped celery, 1/4 cup of chopped carrots, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper. Pour the stuffing mixture into a greased bowl and bake for 30-35 minutes until the stuffing is golden brown and cooked through.
Things to do alone on thanksgiving
These are some Things to do in thanksgiving alone:
1. Visit a family farm.
2. Hunt for a turkey or deer.
3. Attend a church service or community gathering.
4. Plant a Thanksgiving feast garden.
5. Create a handmade Thanksgiving gift.
6. Attend a parade or community celebration.
7. Create a Thanksgiving feast using ingredients that are unusual or regional.
Things to do during thanksgiving
These are some Loving Things to do on thanksgiving weekend:
1. Have a thanksgiving feast. This could include a traditional turkey dinner, green beans and carrots, rolls with butter, pumpkin pie, etc.
2. Give thanks in a special way. Write down your blessings and make a list of everything you are grateful for.
3. Give thanks to individuals or groups who have been important in your life. Write cards, letters, or even a short speech expressing your gratitude.
4. Make a gratitude chart. List down all of the things you are grateful for, from the smallest things to the biggest.
5. Participate in a gratitude challenge. Set a goal for how many times you will say “I am grateful for…” in the next week.
6. Make a donation to a charity in honor of thanksgiving.
7. Serve a Thanksgiving meal to someone who might not normally have a chance to have one.
8. Spend time with family and friends. Share your thanks and gratitude for all that they mean to you.
9. Write a letter to your ancestors. Thank them for all the blessings they have brought into your life.
10. Spend time in nature, enjoying the quiet beauty of the season.
Thanksgiving things to watch
These are a few interesting things to watch:
1. A Thanksgiving parade in your city.
2. A football game on Thanksgiving Day.
3. A Thanksgiving day firework display.
4. A family Thanksgiving photo session.
5. Thanksgiving movie list to watch:
i. The Help
ii. The Blind Side
iii. A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
iv. The Great Gatsby
v. The Pilgrims
vi. The Hunger Games
vii. Black Friday
Thanksgiving things to make
Here is a list of thanksgiving things to make with family:
1. A family Tree
2. DIY Turkeys
3. Thanksgiving wreath
4. Thanksgiving centerpiece
5. Thanksgiving recipes to make:
i. Cranberry sauce
ii. Roasted turkey
iv. Mashed potatoes
v. Green beans
Thanksgiving things to bring
Here is a list of thanksgiving things to bring home during thanksgiving season for celebrations:
1. A plate or bowl of your favorite Thanksgiving side dish
2. A nice bottle of wine or a festive cocktail
3. A candle in a pumpkin or a lit Christmas tree
4. A stuffed animal or toy for the kiddos
5. A festive blanket or pillow
6. A copy of your favorite Thanksgiving book or movie
7. A set of festive dinnerware
8. A baking dish or casserole
9. A festive bowl of popcorn
10. A festive candle
11. A festive ornament or twig
12. A festive wreath or garland
13. A festive holiday playlist
14. A good family game to play
15. A good pumpkin ale to drink
16. A good gift for someone special
17. A good set of Bakeware or cookware or knife set.
18. A good quality holiday mug or goblet
19. A good quality set of blankets or quilts
20. A good quality set of slippers or slipper socks
Thanksgiving things to say
Here is a list of thanksgiving things to say as a gratitude:
1. “I’m so thankful for all of the blessings in my life!”
2. “I’m grateful for the family and friends who are with me during this holiday season!”
3. “I’m grateful for the food on my table and the companionship of those around me.”
4. “I’m grateful for the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving with my loved ones.”
5. “I’m grateful for the chance to be home with my family.”
6. “I’m grateful for the chance to be alive and celebrating Thanksgiving with my friends and family.”
7. “I’m grateful for all of the good in my life, and I hope that all of you have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!”
Thanksgiving Things to do in different cities across United states of America:
Things to do in reno for thanksgiving
These are some fun things to do in reno for thanksgiving:
1. Head over to the Truckee Meadows Museum for a Thanksgiving feast.
2. Taste some local wines at a local vineyard.
3. Catch a performance at the Reno Philharmonic.
4. Make a reservation at a local restaurant for a Thanksgiving feast.
5. Attend a community Thanksgiving dinner.
6. Shop for local Thanksgiving goodies at a local farmers market.
7. Take a stroll through downtown Reno during the holiday season.
8. Head to the Silver Legacy Resort and Spa for a Thanksgiving Day brunch.
9. Attend a community service project in honor of Thanksgiving.
10. Spend time with family and friends during the Thanksgiving holiday.
Here are some more events you can attend in Reno for thanksgiving 2022:
1. Thanksgiving Dining
2. Christmas wonderland
3. Thanksgiving day dinner and winter coat giveaway
4. laugh factory
5. Reno’s Wobble Before You Gobble 10K / 5K
Things to do in nyc on thanksgiving
Here is a list of Things to do in new york thanksgiving weekend or on a thanksgiving day 2022
1. Visit one of the many Thanksgiving-themed attractions in New York City, like The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade or Central Park’s Thanksgiving Day Tree Lighting Ceremony.
2. Sip on a hot cup of coffee or enjoy a cold drink at one of the city’s many holiday-themed cafes.
3. Watch a family-friendly Thanksgiving movie at a cinema.
4. Try your hand at a new Thanksgiving recipe at one of the city’s many cooking classes.
5. Attend a community Thanksgiving meal at a local restaurant or shelter.
6. Bundle up and take a walk around Central Park during the day or at night during the holiday season.
7. Visit a local farm and pick your own Thanksgiving dinner ingredients.
8. Indulge in some retail therapy at some of New York City’s most popular stores during the holiday season.
9. Visit one of the city’s many holiday light displays.
10. Give thanks for all the good things in life with a festive Thanksgiving dinner at a local restaurant.
Things to do in chicago on thanksgiving
These are some must Things to do in chicago thanksgiving weekend:
1. Visit the Art Institute of Chicago
2. Head to Millennium Park for a festive outdoor Thanksgiving feast
3. Visit Willis Tower for a dazzling view of the city
4. Check out the Chicago History Museum for a look at the city’s past
5. Spend a festive day at the Chicago Botanic Garden
6. Explore the shopping streets of Lincoln Park
7. Catch a performance at the Chicago Symphony Orchestra
8. Sample the flavors of Chicago’s food scene at a variety of restaurants
9. Drive out to the suburbs to see family and friends
10. Spend the day in a cozy corner bookstore
8. Participate in a Thanksgiving food drive.
Things to do in cleveland around thanksgiving
Here are some clever things to do in cleveland around thanksgiving:
1. Visit one of the many Thanksgiving food festivals in the city. Sample traditional favorites like turkey and cranberry sauce, as well as more experimental fare like sweet potato pie.
2. Take a walk through one of Cleveland’s many Thanksgiving-themed parks, like Playhouse Square or the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo.
3. Attend one of the many Thanksgiving-themed concerts or performances happening in the city. From the Cleveland Orchestra to local choirs and comedy acts, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
4. Visit one of Cleveland’s many Christmas markets, where you can find traditional German fare like pretzels and gingerbread houses, as well as unique items like hand-carved gingerbread pigs.
5. Eat a traditional Thanksgiving dinner at one of the city’s many restaurants. From family-friendly spots like Grandma’s House to upscale establishments like The NoMad, there’s a Thanksgiving feast to fit everyone’s budget and taste.
6. Shop at one of Cleveland’s many holiday-themed malls, like the Galleria at Erieview or the Madeira Mall.
7. Attend one of Cleveland’s many free holiday events, like a parade or a performance by a local celebrity.
8. Watch a holiday movie in one of the city’s many theaters. From family-friendly classics like “A Christmas Story” to more adult fare like “The Hateful Eight,” there’s something for everyone to enjoy this Thanksgiving.
9. Make a Thanksgiving pumpkin pie at home. This classic Thanksgiving dessert is easy to make, and it can be served warm or cold.
10. Spend the day with family and friends, celebrating the holiday together in whatever way you choose. Thanksgiving is a time to be with those you love, and there’s no better way to do that than in person.
Things to do for thanksgiving in california
Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on all that we have been blessed with, and to celebrate the relationships we have in our lives. Here are some ideas for things to do in California for thanksgiving:
1. Host a Thanksgiving feast with your family and friends.
2. Hunt down a Thanksgiving turkey at a local farm.
3. Prepare a traditional Thanksgiving feast at home.
4. Head to a local pumpkin patch to pick up some delicious pies to celebrate.
5. Shop for Thanksgiving decorations and food in local stores.
6. Play some Thanksgiving games with your family and friends.
7. Attend a Thanksgiving parade or festival.
8. Listen to some festive Thanksgiving music.
9. Visit a local pumpkin farm.
10. Make a Thanksgiving wreath.
11. Go on a hayride.
12. Make some traditional Thanksgiving treats.
13. Visit a local Native American reservation to see the traditional Thanksgiving ceremonies.
14. Visit a lighthouse to watch the sun set on Thanksgiving Day.
15. Go camping and celebrate Thanksgiving with your friends and family.
16. Make a Thanksgiving pie to take to a family gathering.
17. Plant a Thanksgiving vegetable garden.
18. Make a Thanksgiving card or gift for a loved one.
19. Bake a Thanksgiving cake.
20. Do some holiday decorations.
Things to do in boston on thanksgiving
Here is a list of Things to do in boston thanksgiving weekend:
1. Visit some of the iconic tourist attractions in Boston, like the Freedom Trail, Fenway Park, or the USS Constitution Museum.
2. Head to one of the city’s many Thanksgiving feast spots, like the Four Seasons Hotel or Bistro 19.
3. Enjoy a festive parade or festival in the city. Some of our favorites include the Boston Christmas Parade and the New England Turkey Festival.
4. Explore the city’s many unique neighborhoods, like the South End or Beacon Hill.
5. Take a walk or bike ride in the city’s popular parks, like Beacon Hill Park or the Boston Common.
6. Indulge in some classic Thanksgiving cheer at one of the city’s many holiday-themed pubs or taverns.
7. Head to one of the city’s top art galleries to see some of the best holiday exhibitions.
8. Enjoy a festive day at the spa. Some of our favorites include the Mystic River Spa and the The Spa at the Ritz-Carlton.
9. Spend some time with family and friends at one of the city’s many Thanksgiving-themed events, like a turkey-eating contest or parade.
10. Ring in the holiday season with a festive night out on the town. Some of our favorites include a performance at the Boston Opera House or a festive dinner at one of Boston’s top restaurants.
Things to do on thanksgiving in los angeles
Thanksgiving is one of the most celebrated holidays in the United States. Families come together to share food, gifts, and forgiveness. In Los Angeles, there are a lot of things to do on thanksgiving. Here are some ideas:
1. Go to a buffet and enjoy all the traditional Thanksgiving dishes. There are lots of options in Los Angeles, so find one that appeals to you and enjoy!
2. Go out to eat with friends and family. There are plenty of options for Thanksgiving dining out in Los Angeles, so find one that you and your group will enjoy.
3. Make your own Thanksgiving feast. This can be a fun and nostalgic experience, or it can be a more modern affair – either way, it’s a great way to celebrate the holiday.
4. Go to a parade or a football game. Thanksgiving is a great time to get out and celebrate with the people you love, so take advantage of the festive atmosphere and go to a parade or a football game.
5. Get a massage. Thanksgiving is a time to relax and wind down, and a good way to do that is by getting a massage. There are plenty of massage therapists in Los Angeles who are happy to offer their services on thanksgiving.
6. Shop for holiday gifts. Whether you’re shopping for friends and family or looking for something special for yourself, there are plenty of places to go in Los Angeles during Thanksgiving.
7. Go for a walk. A walk in the park or along the beach can be a great way to spend a Thanksgiving afternoon.
8. Go to a museum. There are a number of museums open on Thanksgiving in Los Angeles, so it’s a great way to spend a lazy morning or afternoon.
9. Take a cooking class. There are a number of cooking classes available on Thanksgiving in Los Angeles, so it’s a great way to learn some new recipes and have a fun holiday activity.
10. Watch a holiday movie. There are a number of holiday movies available on Netflix or other streaming services, so it’s a great way to spend a rainy Thanksgiving day.
Things to do in atlanta on thanksgiving
Looking for things to do in Atlanta during Thanksgiving weekend 2022? Well, Here are a few of our favorite things to do in Atlanta during this celebrated holiday.
1. Head to one of Atlanta’s many Thanksgiving parades. There are a few happening around town, so check the schedule to decide which one is best for you.
2. Eat a Thanksgiving feast with friends and family. There are plenty of restaurants in Atlanta that will be serving up a delicious feast.
3. Catch a traditional Thanksgiving movie. Check out some of the theaters around town that are showing classic Thanksgiving movies like “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” and “The Home Alone Trilogy.”
4. Shop for Thanksgiving gifts. There are plenty of places to find festive items like turkey baskets, thanksgiving decorations, and more.
5. Make some Thanksgiving cookies with your family. It’s easy to whip up a batch of cookies in no time at all.
6. Create a Thanksgiving centerpiece. There are so many beautiful Thanksgiving centerpieces to choose from that it’s hard to resist!
7. Celebrate the season with a little bit of Thanksgiving spirit. Go out and buy a few turkeys to give to the homeless, or volunteer your time at a homeless shelter on Thanksgiving day.
8. Share a Thanksgiving story with your friends. It’s the best way to get everyone in the holiday spirit.
9. Go for a walk in a beautiful park on Thanksgiving
10. Spend time with your loved ones. Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on all the good that’s happened in the past year and to celebrate the holidays with those who matter most to you.
Things to do in portland thanksgiving
Here are some favorite things to do in portland during thanksgiving season:
1. Head to the Portland Art Museum to see some beautiful art during the holiday season.
2. Eat some delicious Thanksgiving dinner at a local restaurant like The Pearl District Pizza.
3. Attend a holiday concert at the Moda Center.
4. Go shopping at local boutiques and stores like The Pearl District or Powell’s Books.
5. Visit a local pumpkin patch or farm.
6. Indulge in some delicious pumpkin pie at a local restaurant.
7. Get in a festive mood by decorating your home with some fall decorations.
8. Take a walk around the Portland waterfront and enjoy the beautiful views.
9. Take a trip to one of the many Oregon wine country destinations, like Roseburg or Reedsport.
10. Spend the day with your family by playing some games and watching some movies.
11. Visit the Oregon Historical Society
12. Watch a play or go to a concert in Pioneer Square.
Things to do in phoenix az thanksgiving weekend
Here are some best things to do in phoenix az thanksgiving weekend:
1. Head to the Grand Canyon
2. Drive to Sedona
3. Visit the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale
4. Shop at the Phoenix Mills Mall
5. Go on a Thanksgiving day parade
6. Eat a traditional Thanksgiving meal at a restaurant
7. Watch a Thanksgiving movie
8. Attend a Thanksgiving service at a local church
9. Visit a Native American reservation
10. Spend time with family and friends near or around Phoenix
Things to do in austin thanksgiving weekend
These are a few things to do in austin thanksgiving weekend:
1. Visit the State Capitol to see the Christmas tree and get a photo with Santa.
2. Head to the Domain for a Thanksgiving Day parade and family festival.
3. Attend a local Thanksgiving feast at a restaurant or home.
4. Check out some of the local craft breweries and gastropubs for Thanksgiving-themed beers and specials.
5. Attend a gospel concert or church service.
6. Shop for Thanksgiving gifts at local boutiques and retailers.
7. Attend a football game or watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade on television.
8. Take a drive out to Barton Springs to see the natural beauty of the area highlighted by a Thanksgiving sunset.
9. Spend time with family and friends, eating traditional Thanksgiving foods and telling stories around the table.
10. Relax and enjoy the holiday!
Things to do in dallas on thanksgiving
The following is a list of amazing things to do in dallas on thanksgiving weekend:
1. Head to the Dallas Zoo to see all the animals.
2. Take a trip out to Lake Dallas and spend the day by the water.
3. Head over to the Dallas Arboretum to see all the beautiful plants.
4. Eat some delicious turkey at one of the local restaurants.
5. Go see a Thanksgiving parade in downtown Dallas.
6. Drive out to the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to see the giant turkeys that are flown in for the holiday.
7. Take a walk around the Dallas Heritage Village to see all the historic buildings.
8. Attend a holiday concert at the Starplex Pavilion.
9. Have a traditional Thanksgiving feast at a friend’s house.
10. Spend time with family and friends around the Thanksgiving table.
Things to do in denver on thanksgiving
These are a few Things to do in denver thanksgiving weekend:
1. Head to one of the many great restaurants in Denver. There are plenty of options to choose from, so find the one that you and your family will love.
2. Take a walk through some of the local neighborhoods. Check out the cute shops and restaurants that you might have missed on your normal walks around town.
3. Take a drive out to some of the beautiful mountain ranges that surround Denver. Take in the sights and sounds of nature while you drive.
4. Make a Thanksgiving feast for your loved ones. There are plenty of recipes available online or in cookbooks, so find one that you and your family will love and get cooking!
5. Watch a Thanksgiving movie. There are a variety of Thanksgiving movies available to stream online, so find one that you and your family will enjoy.
6. Spend the day with your family and friends. Thanksgiving is a time to be together and enjoy each other’s company.
7. Get into the holiday spirit by decorating your home or office with some festive Thanksgiving decorations.
8. Make a donation to a local charity. Thanksgiving is a time to give back to our community, and there are plenty of worthy organizations that need our support.
9. Take a trip down memory lane by revisiting some of your favorite Thanksgiving memories. Maybe you and your family went out to eat at a great restaurant, or you spent the day cooking together.
10. Thank your lucky stars for all of the wonderful things that you have in your life. Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on all of the blessings that we have been given, and take a moment to appreciate all that we have.
Things to do in houston on thanksgiving
These are some Things to do on thanksgiving in houston:
1. Head to the Houston Zoo to see the animals in their natural habitats.
2. Feast on a Thanksgiving feast at one of the many local restaurants.
3. Head to a local park to watch a Thanksgiving parade.
4. Visit one of the many historic homes in Houston, like The Museum of Fine Arts or The Houston Museum of Natural Science.
5. Attend a community Thanksgiving dinner at a local church.
6. Shop for Thanksgiving gifts at local boutiques and shops.
7. Attend a Thanksgiving basketball game at the nearby George R. Brown Convention Center.
8. Visit one of Houston’s many amusement parks during the holiday season.
9. Watch a Thanksgiving movie at one of the many movie theaters in Houston.
10. Take a walk around Houston’s many beautiful parks.
Things to do in nashville on thanksgiving
Here are a few Things to do in nashville thanksgiving weekend 2022:
1. Visit a local farm to see the harvest in action.
2. Spend time with family and friends.
3. Eat a traditional Thanksgiving feast.
4. Shop for Thanksgiving decorations and gifts.
5. Visit a historic site or enjoy a festive parade.
6. Indulge in a festive Thanksgiving movie night.
7. Go hiking or biking in the countryside.
8. Visit a museum or take in a performance.
9. Sip on pumpkin-spiced lattes or enjoy a warm apple pie.
10. Spend the evening in front of a cozy fire with a good book.
Things to do in orlando on thanksgiving
These are some of the best things to do in orlando on thanksgiving:
1. Visit one of the many theme parks in Orlando, such as Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort, or SeaWorld Orlando.
2. Attend a religious service at a local church.
3. Feast on traditional Thanksgiving dishes, such as turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, and cranberry sauce.
4. Play some traditional Thanksgiving games, such as pumpkin carving, pass the turkeys, or corn hole.
5. Watch a Thanksgiving parade or festival.
6. Shop for Thanksgiving gifts at local retailers.
7. Visit a historical site related to the American Revolution, such as the Liberty Bell or the USS Constitution Museum.
8. Visit one of the many amusement parks in Orlando, such as Universal Orlando Resort, Disney World, or SeaWorld Orlando.
9. Plan a family outing to a water park or amusement park.
10. Spend the day lounging around at home with friends and family.
Things to do on thanksgiving in florida
These are a few things to do on thanksgiving in florida:
1. Attend a religious service or holiday celebration at a local church or temple.
2. Enjoy a parade or festival celebrating Thanksgiving in your hometown.
3. Shop for traditional Thanksgiving foods and decorations at local stores.
4. Make a Thanksgiving feast for family and friends using fresh ingredients.
5. Collect Thanksgiving cards and gifts from friends and family.
6. Visit historical sites associated with the American Thanksgiving holiday.
7. Take a scenic drive or hike through scenic Thanksgiving-themed areas.
8. Play games like Turkey Trot or Cranberry Apple Pie to enjoy with family and friends.
9. Make a pilgrimage to one of America’s most famous Thanksgiving spots: Plymouth Rock in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
10. Celebrate the holiday with friends and family by taking a trip to a beautiful location like Florida’s Walt Disney World or New York’s Central Park.
Things to do in las vegas on thanksgiving
These are some Things to do in las vegas thanksgiving week:
1. Attend a thanksgiving feast at a local restaurant.
2. Go see a live performance at a local theater.
3. Go shopping at local malls.
4. Attend a thanksgiving parade or festival.
5. Eat a traditional thanksgiving meal.
6. Visit a local memorial or war memorial.
7. Go skiing or snowboarding in the mountains.
8. Take a drive down the strip and check out some of the many casinos.
9. Visit a national park.
10. Spend time with family and friends.
Things to do in miami on thanksgiving
These are a few interesting things to do in miami on thanksgiving:
1. Visit Miami’s famous Wynwood Arts District for art galleries, street art, and unique shops.
2. Head to Miami’s beaches for a day of sun and fun in the sand.
3. Sample local flavors at a Thanksgiving feast at a local restaurant.
4. Watch a Thanksgiving parade in Miami.
5. Shop for unique Thanksgiving gifts in Miami’s many boutiques and malls.
6. Attend a Thanksgiving Mass at a local Catholic church.
7. Visit a family member or friend in Miami.
8. Take a leisurely walk or bike ride around Miami’s scenic neighborhoods.
9. Enjoy a festive Thanksgiving dinner with family and friends.
10. Relax and enjoy the holiday spirit!