It’s that time of year where we all get together to celebrate the holiday of Thanksgiving.
No matter what your religious beliefs are, there is one thing that everyone can agree on- Thanksgiving is a time to be grateful for all the good things in life.
If you’re anything like me, Thanksgiving is one of the most dreaded days of the year.
I dread the cooking, the shopping, and most of all, the obligatory family gatherings. This year, I’m trying to make the best of it by embracing the festive spirit.
Whether we’re cooking a turkey or just spending time with family and friends, it’s a time to reflect on all that we’re grateful for and post some amazing pictures of thanksgiving on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok and twitter.
To make your feed look extra delicious this Turkey day, Here are some Thanksgiving captions to help you get in the mood and express your gratitude for everything you have!
- 300 Thanksgiving captions
- Thanksgiving Instagram captions
- Funny thanksgiving captions
- Short Captions for thanksgiving
- Happy thanksgiving captions
- Cute thanksgiving captions
- Thanksgiving captions for business
- Thanksgiving couple captions
- Thanksgiving captions with boyfriend
- Thanksgiving captions for girlfriend
- Thanksgiving captions with friends
- Family Thanksgiving post captions
- Turkey captions for thanksgiving and food
- Thanksgiving day captions
- Thanksgiving eve captions
- Clever thanksgiving captions
- Thanksgiving captions to god
- Thanksgiving family captions
- Thanksgiving photo captions
- Day after thanksgiving captions
- Quotes thanksgiving captions
- Thanksgiving captions for birthday
- Thanksgiving captions for dogs
300 Thanksgiving captions
The following is a huge list of the best thanksgiving captions:
1. Feast mode.
2. Happy to be with all my favorite turkeys.
3. All you knead is love – and pumpkin pie.
4. My heart is as full as my plate.
5. Life is better when you’re grateful.
6. In all things give thanks.
7. Thanksgiving is an action of gratitude.
8. Thankful for my turkeys and pumpkin pies.
9. Woke up in feasting mode.
10. Sloane said, “more rolls mom!” I said, “you butter believe girl!”
11. Happy thanksgiving break. Apparently my captions suck here’s a turkey.
12. Looking back there’s a lot to be thankful for.
13. Remember thanksgiving is a time to count your blessings, not your carbs.
14. Current status: Stuffed like a turkey!! Happy thanksgiving.
15. Ringa Ringa Roses, I’ll annoy you with all my turkey photo poses.
16. Thanksgiving is the perfect holiday to do CORNy caption: Forever grateFULL for this cutiePIE.
Also read: 350 Things to do on thanksgiving day or weekend (2022 fun thanksgiving activities)
Thanksgiving Instagram captions
Here are some of the best Thanksgiving captions for instagram and other social media sites:
1. Grateful for small things, big things and everything in between.
2. Thankful for the people in my life who make Thanksgiving special.
3. Thankful for the food, the company and the memories.
4. Thankful for the blessings in my life.
5. There’s nothing quite like a Thanksgiving feast to make everyone happy.
6. We’re so lucky to have each other and our loved ones around us on Thanksgiving.
7. It’s the holidays, and that means family and friends are always welcome!
8. Let’s enjoy our Thanksgiving feast and savor all of the blessings life has to offer.
9. Bask in the warmth of Thanksgiving and all the love and happiness it brings!
10. Thankful for all the good things in life, and especially grateful for family and friends on Thanksgiving.
Also read: 150+ Thanksgiving Instagram Captions to get you in the Turkey day spirit
Funny thanksgiving captions
These are a few fun Thanksgiving captions funny for friends, family and couple:
1. Calories don’t count today.
2. You’ll always be my favorite gravy.
3. Feast your eyes on this Biggy.
4. I Yam who I yam.
5. Red wine pairs well with a crazy family.
6. Pies before Guys.
7. You know I’m all about that baste.
8. Leftovers are not for quitters.
9. Keep calm and wear stretchy pants.
10. Hey Grandma, can you pass the mashed potatoes?
Short Captions for thanksgiving
Here are some Warm and short captions for thanksgiving:
1. Turkey coma.
2. Turkey trot.
3. Turkey Twizzler.
4. Turkey waiting for thanksgiving.
5. Turkey getting ready for thanksgiving.
6. A feast for the eyes and the stomach.
7. A day to appreciate all that is good in life.
8. Thankful for the love and support of family and friends.
9. Thankful for all the turkeys that didn’t get cooked.
10. Thankful to be a part of the craziest and best family in the world.
Also read: 150+ Thanksgiving wishes to greet those who mean the most to you (2022 Edition)
Happy thanksgiving captions
Happy Thanksgiving captions for social media:
1. There is always something to be grateful for.
2. Thankful that we can celebrate Thanksgiving with our loved ones, despite being a little far away.
3. My humblest gratitude for the people and opportunities that have brought us to where we are today.
4. Happy for the love and support we have from friends and family. Wishing you all a very best turkey day.
5. Grateful for all of the opportunities that have come our way – and for all the blessings we still have to receive. Happy Thanksgiving Day to everyone.
6. Thankful for the peace and joy that come from giving and receiving love.
7. Thankful for the opportunity to give back to our community this Thanksgiving.
8. Thankful for the blessings life has bestowed on us, and for the opportunity to give back to others in the coming year.
9. Thankful to have our family and friends by our side, and to be able to enjoy this holiday together.
Also read: 150 Thanksgiving conversation starters for family at thanksgiving dinner table
Cute thanksgiving captions
Here are some of the Cute captions for thanksgiving:
1. No saucy captions today, just cuddling with my Ponyo. Wishing you all the same on this Thanksgiving eve.
2. Thankful, grateful, blessed and Turkey Obsessed.
3. Squash goals.
4. Apple of my pie.
5. Butterball > Football.
6. Eat, drink and cranberry.
7. Hope your thanksgiving is followed by nap-taking.
8. You haven’t seen stuffing yet.
9. Gobble till you waddle.
10. I can’t cook a thanksgiving dinner all I can make is cold cereal and maybe toast.
Thanksgiving captions for business
These are a few Business thanksgiving captions for social media:
1. Thankful for the progress we have made this year, and for the goals we still have ahead of us.
2. Thankful to have clients like you, not just on thanksgiving – but everyday.
3. A great customer deserves a great thanksgiving, Wishing you all the best this holiday season!
4. Thankful for the team we have, and for the opportunity to work with each and every one of you.
5. We’re grateful for each and every opportunity to serve our clients, and we hope you enjoy your thanksgiving meal as much as we do.
6. I’m counting my blessings this thanksgiving, and working with you is one of them.
7. We’re grateful for the opportunity to serve our clients, and we hope you enjoy your thanksgiving meal as much as we do.
8. Happy thanksgiving, from all of us here at [business name].
9. Let’s be nicer to people who work FOR us and make our lives easier. Let’s be thankful for everything and everyone in our life. Happy thanksgiving to all my clients, customers, partners and staff.
10. Thankful for our clients, friends, family, and everything else that makes this holiday season special.
11. Happy Feast day! Couldn’t ask for a better client this thanksgiving season!
12. Clients like you make this business what it is, and for that, I am thankful.
13. No thanksgiving would be complete without thanking the people who make my job so special. So, thank you, and have a very happy thanksgiving.
14. Thank you so much for your business. I wish you nothing but the best this thanksgiving.
15. We are so thankful to all the opportunities from our wonderful clients and partners. May your holiday season be as lively and lovely as you are.
Thanksgiving couple captions
Here are some more Cute thanksgiving captions for couples that are fun:
1. Thankful for getting all the love in the world from my BOO.
2. Grateful for our close relationship and all the memories we’ve made together.
3. I’m grateful for many things, but above all, I’m thankful that I get to go through life with you. Happy Thanksgiving, love of my life!
4. I’m thankful for every moment we’ve spent together, for the love we have, and for all the happiness that awaits us in the future.
5. My Thanksgiving to you is overflowing with love and happiness! Thank you for being my everything.
6. Our Thanksgiving is truly special because it’s the day we were meant to be together. I’m grateful for every moment we’ve spent together, and I can’t wait to continue making memories together for years to come.
7. Thankful for being surrounded by love on this special day. I’m grateful for our families, friends, and most of all, for you.
8. I’m thankful for all the love in my life, especially you! Thank you for always making me feel so special.
9. Thankful for my amazing husband who makes my Thanksgiving so special. I love you so much!
10. The best Thanksgiving of my life is thanks to the man of my dreams. Thank you for being my everything.
11. I’m thankful for the love of my life, who makes my Thanksgiving special every year.
12. It’s Thanksgiving, and I’m grateful for the love of my life. Thank you for being my everything.
13. My Thanksgiving is special because I get to spend it with the love of my life. Thank you for always making me feel so loved.
14. Here’s to a wonderful Thanksgiving with my best friend and the love of my life! Thank you for everything!
15. A perfect Thanksgiving would be spend with my Favorite Hoo-man. Thank you for being the most special person in my life!
Thanksgiving captions with boyfriend
Here are some Fun Cheesy Thanksgiving captions for boyfriend that make him happy:
1. Thankful for you, my one and only! I love you more than Thanksgiving pie.
2. Gobble and swallow me.
3. He told me to stop using puns as captions, but I said I couldn’t quit cold turkey. (LOL!!) Happy thanksgiving to you and your BOO’s!
4. On days I cannot give myself the kindness I need. Thankyou for lending me yours.
5. Thankful for our Thanksgiving together surrounded by all our loved ones. I love you!
6. What a Thanksgiving we had! I’m grateful for you and all you do for me. I love you!
7. Thanksgiving is one of the best days of the year because I get to spend it with the person I love!
8. Happy thanksgiving to a kind, handsome, talented, and downright wonderful man. I’m thankful for everything you are.
9. The day we met, I knew I had found the man of my dreams. Thank you for being my love and best friend. I love you!
10. Thanks for being there for me on this special day and everyday. I love you FOREVER.
Also read: 200 Thanksgiving Greetings to make your near and dear ones day special (2022 Edition)
Thanksgiving captions for girlfriend
Here is a list of Romantic and sassy thanksgiving captions for girlfriend that make her grateful:
1. This girl has the tur-key to my heart.
2. More than just a pretty girl, she’s a keeper.
3. She’s my best friend and I couldn’t imagine my Thanksgiving without her.
5. I love this girl’s cooking – she can make the best turkey ever!
6. You are my favorite pie for this thanksgiving dinner. I couldn’t wait to eat you this night!
7. My girl is the best possible Thanksgiving present I could ask for!
8. I’m grateful for my amazing girlfriend who makes my Thanksgiving so special.
9. I love my girlfriend more than any turkey could ever make me love food.
10. The best part of Thanksgiving is spending it with my amazing girlfriend.
Thanksgiving captions with friends
Here are some Witty thanksgiving captions with friends to make their day even more special:
1. My friends told me no funny thanksgiving captions, but I told them I couldn’t quit cold turkey #happyturkeyday
2. Even though we don’t always get along, I’m thankful for the friends I do have #thanksgivingwithfriends
3. I may not always be perfect, but I’m thankful for the friends who are #friendsforlife
4. Thanks for being there for me when times get tough #thanksgivingwithfriends
5. I may not always be able to put up a good front, but I’m thankful for the friends who know me best #thanksgiving
6. It’s not always easy being together, but I’m thankful for the friends who are there for me #thanksgiving
7. I may not always have everything I want, but I’m thankful for the friends who do #thanksgivingwithfriends
8. I may not be able to cook a turkey like my mom, but I’m thankful for my friends who do #thanksgiving
9. The holidays are a time to be with family and friends, and I’m thankful for both #thanksgiving
10. It’s not always easy to be merry, but I’m thankful for the friends who make it all worth it #thanksgiving
11. There are times when we disagree, but I’m thankful for the friends who still stand by me #thanksgiving
12. I may not be the best at keeping in touch, but I’m thankful for the friends who do #thanksgiving
13. Even though we fight sometimes, I’m thankful for the friends who mean the world to me #thanksgiving
14. Friends are the family we choose, and I’m thankful for the ones who are in my life #thanksgiving
15. Losing someone is hard, but I’m thankful for the friends who are still in my life #thanksgiving
Family Thanksgiving post captions
Here is a list of Best Thanksgiving family captions:
1. Thanks for a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone!
2. A day to come together and celebrate all that we have.
3. This is the season to be thankful for all the good things in life!
4. Turkey day: a day to give thanks for all we have
5. A time to be grateful for family, friends and food
6. Rest assured, I’m not stuffing myself
7. Thanks for the feast, Mom and Dad
8. Thanksgiving: a day to reflect on all we’re grateful for
9. I’m thankful for all the food, friends and family
10. Thanksgiving: a day to get real and enjoy the moment
11. A day to celebrate family, friends and all the good things in life
12. Better to give than to receive, right?
13. It’s time to get cozy and give thanks to all the amazing people in my life
14. Life is too short to not be grateful for what we have
15. There’s nothing like a good Thanksgiving dinner to make the holidays special.
Turkey captions for thanksgiving and food
The following are some turkey captions for thanksgiving about Food:
1. This family gathering has the tur-key to my heart
2. Turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, stuffing, cranberry sauce. It doesn’t get much better than this!
3. Turkey: Thanks for being so delicious and delicious all Thanksgiving long!
4. “Turkey Day just wouldn’t be the same without our loved ones by our side.”
5. Feasting like a King and a Queen!
6. A day filled with love and thanks!
7. Can’t wait to get my hands on all of this food!
8. Can’t wait to dig into all of this deliciousness!
9. Deliciousness at its finest!
10. A Thanksgiving feast fit for a king and the queen!
11. Thanks for the food coma!
12. An amazing Thanksgiving feast with my family!
13. Feasting like a king and queen!
14. Thankful for all the food in my belly!
17. A day filled with love and thanks!
18. All I can think about is the food!
19. Couldn’t be happier with all of this food!
20. It’s a Thanksgiving feast to end all feasts!
Thanksgiving day captions
Here are some catchy thanksgiving day captions:
1. Mashed potatoes no gravy. And hot take: Turkey is the worst dish of thanksgiving dinner.
2. I am always here for the pickles, olives and homemade gravy.
3. Green bean casserole. Could eat the friend onions by the spoonful.
4. All thanksgiving captions feel overdone but at least the turkey wasn’t.
5. Wondering if it’s acceptable to bring pizza rolls to thanksgiving dinner.
Thanksgiving eve captions
Here is a list of some witty thanksgiving eve captions:
6. I’m thankful for my family, friends and most importantly, my oven.
7. Can’t wait to stuff my face with all of the delicious Thanksgiving leftovers.
8. Can’t wait to sleep through thanksgiving so I can wake up and eat more turkey.
9. I’m grateful for all of the food I’ll be able to eat this thanksgiving.
10. Just grateful for a day off from cooking and cleaning.
Clever thanksgiving captions
These are some clever thanksgiving captions for your pictures:
1. Thanks for being a part of my Thanksgiving tradition.
2. The happiest day of the year!
3. Thanks for being my ‘turkey’ this year. I’m so grateful for you!
4. There’s nothing like a Thanksgiving feast with my family and friends.
5. Thanks for being my biggest cheerleader this year!
6. Wherever you are, I hope you’re having a wonderful Thanksgiving.
7. Never too old to enjoy a good Thanksgiving meal with family and friends.
Thanksgiving captions to god
The following is a list of Good thanksgiving captions to god:
1. Thanksgiving is god’s will for your life.
2. Thank you God for always being there for me. You have been a guiding light in my life, and I appreciate everything you have done for me. I am grateful for your love and care, and I hope to continue to receive them forever.
3. When God gives you a vision it’s always bigger than anything you can do on your own.
4. Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart.
5. God has given me so many blessings in my life, and I am grateful for all of them. I hope to continue to receive your guidance and blessings in the future.
6. It’s so wonderful to be surrounded by people who love and support me, and I am grateful for all the blessings that have been bestowed on me. Thank you, God, for all of your love and care in my life.
7. There is nothing I would not do for God, because he has always been there for me, and I know he will continue to be there for me in the future. I am grateful for all of the blessings he has given me, and I look forward to continuing to receive them in the future.
Thanksgiving family captions
Here are some of the thoughtful friends and family thanksgiving caption ideas:
1. Happy thanksgiving family & friends! It’s been a challenging year but we have each other and at the end of the day that’s what matters most. Grateful for my family.
2. Forever thankful for these wild turkeys. Happy thanksgiving from our flock to yours!
3. We may have had our ups and downs this year, but nothing can bring us down as long as we have each other. Happy thanksgiving!
4. This Thanksgiving, we’re grateful for all the love and support we’ve received from family, friends and strangers alike. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
5. I am thankful beyond words for this little family of mind. Happy thanksgiving, everyone. We all have so much to be grateful for.
6. Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful for all the blessings in our lives. Happy thanksgiving!
7. Our family is the best thing that has ever happened to us and we’re grateful every day. Happy thanksgiving!
8. Celebrating Thanksgiving with our loved ones is the best thing in the world. We’re so grateful for all we have and feel lucky to be together.
9. May the blessings of Thanksgiving fill our hearts with joy and happiness this holiday season. Thank you for being a part of our celebrations!
10. This Thanksgiving, we’re grateful for our loved ones, our health, and our blessings. Happy thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving photo captions
These are some Great Selfie Thanksgiving picture captions:
1. I wanted to let you know how thankful I am for each and everyone of you. I appreciate the support, love, and encouragement that you have shown me. I am humbled that you take time to message and connect with me.
I am also thankful for my wonderful family, dear friends, life experiences, and the opportunity to share a part of my life with you. I am wishing you and your loved ones a happy thanksgiving.
2. I am not good at writing deep captions, but this post speaks a lot. I am very grateful for everything in this thanksgiving season.
3. A feast fit for a king!
4. Thankful for all the food on my table!
5. No more thanksgiving captions! Xoxo.
6. Whatever floats your gravy boat.
7. Resting witch face at its finest
8. November is my fave color
9. This thanksgiving was unbe-leaf-able because what get together is complete without cliche pictures with even more cliche captions?
10. No more silly captions from us – we’re quitting cold turkey (LOL)
Day after thanksgiving captions
Here are some unique Day After thanksgiving captions:
1. Now that thanksgiving is over, it’s time to get back to work!
2. I’m glad we can finally put this Thanksgiving behind us. Now let’s get to work!
3. I’m so grateful for my family and friends, and I can’t wait to spend Christmas with them too.
4. Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to get back to normal. No more turkey for me!
5. Now that thanksgiving is finished, can I make all of my captions about christmas?? It’s beginning to look a lot like christmas.
6. When I’m thankful for what I have, I know that I have nothing to worry about.
7. I’m grateful for the good times, and I’m excited for the future.
8. I’m so grateful for my family, friends, and life. I can’t wait to spend Christmas with them.
9. I’m so thankful for all of the blessings in my life. I can’t wait for the New year celebrations!
10. Let’s slip into winter mode and be grateful for all of the wonderful things that we have in our lives.
Quotes thanksgiving captions
These are a few Thanksgiving quotes for captions:
1. After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations. – Oscar Wilde.
2. Not what we say about our blessings but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving. – W.T. Purkiser.
3. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the children of God. – Matthew 5:9.
4. Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks for all of the good things in life. – Unknown.
5. We give thanks for all the good things in our lives, and we pray for all the people who are suffering. – Unknown.
6. If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share. -W. Clement Stone.
7. Thankfulness creates gratitude which generates contentment that causes peace. – Todd Stocker.
Thanksgiving captions for birthday
Here is a list of amazing thanksgiving captions for birthday:
1. May your thanksgiving be a joyful one, and may you be filled with all the happiness that comes from knowing that you are loved. Happy birthday to you on this cozy thanksgiving season.
2. Thank you for being in my life, for being the light that guides me through dark times, and for always being there for me. You are my everything, and I am grateful for you every day. Happy birthday.
3. If it weren’t for you, I would be lost and alone. You are my best friend, and I am grateful for all the wonderful moments we’ve shared together. I love you to the moon and back. Happy birthday.
4. I am so grateful for you, my amazing husband. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I am so grateful that you are my husband. I love you so much, and I am thankful for you every day. Happy birthday.
5. It’s not easy being me, but I wouldn’t have it any other way because I am so grateful to have you in my life. I love you so much, and I am grateful for all the wonderful moments we’ve shared together. Happy birthday.
6. There are no words to describe how much I love you, and how grateful I am to have you in my life. You are my best friend, and I am grateful for all the wonderful moments we’ve shared together. I love you to the moon and back. Happy birthday.
7. Love is the light of the world, and I am so grateful to have found it in you. You are my everything, and I am grateful for all the wonderful moments we’ve shared together. I love you to the moon and back. Happy birthday.
Thanksgiving captions for dogs
These are some fun Thanksgiving dog captions:
1. The pups and I are grateful for our loving family and all the good things we have.
2. We’re thankful for our furry friends and all the love and happiness they bring us.
3. Wagging tails and lots of love for all of our Thanksgiving companions!
4. There’s nothing quite like a Thanksgiving dinner with our furry friends by our side.
5. It’s Thanksgiving, and we’re thanking the animals who’ve helped us through the year.
6. Dogs are the best thing that’s ever happened to us, and we’re grateful for them every day.
7. My pup and I are grateful for our families, our friends, and all the good things life has to offer.