Christmas is a time to be with family and friends, enjoy the Christmas spirit, and celebrate the holiday.
There are so many ways to celebrate Christmas, and it’s always fun to find new ways to get involved.
Here are some ideas for Christmas activities for family, friends, kids and for everyone From family fun games to festive crafts, From festive morning traditions to festive Christmas dinner ideas, there’s something for everyone to enjoy during Christmas.
So get ready to celebrate the Christmas spirit with your loved ones this year!
- 300+ Christmas activities
- Christmas activities with family
- Best Christmas activities for families
- Fun christmas activities
- Simple Christmas activities on a budget
- Christmas activities for kids
- Christmas party activities
- Good Christmas activities for adults
- Popular Top Christmas activities 2022
- Christmas team building activities
- December activities
- 25 days of christmas activities
- Christmas activities for preschoolers
- Christmas activities ideas
- Christmas activities for the office
- Christmas activities for couples
- Christmas group activities
- Christmas work activities
- Interesting Christmas day activities
- Easy Christmas activities at home
- Christmas activities for teens
- Christmas countdown activities
- Christmas gifts activities
- Christmas activities around the world
- Free Christmas activities with friends
- 12 days of christmas activities for adults, at work and families
- Good Christmas eve activities
- Christmas activities for seniors
- Christmas craft activities
- Outdoor christmas activities
- Traditional christmas activities
- Christmas advent activities
- Indoor christmas activities
- Xmas activities
- Christmas game activities
- Christmas themed activities
- Christmas activities on long island
- Religious christmas activities
- Christmas winter activities
- Christmas activities diy
- Christmas tree activities
- Virtual christmas activities
- Youth christmas activities
- Santa activities
- Hands on christmas activities
- Cute Christmas activities with boyfriend
- Romantic Christmas activities with girlfriend
- Christmas decorations activities
- Christmas music activities
- Christmas vacation activities
- Christmas activities with dogs
300+ Christmas activities
The following is a huge list of christmas activities to do during holiday season:
1. Craft personalized DIY Christmas Cards:
This is a fun and easy way to personalize your Christmas cards and show your loved ones that you took the time to put some thought into their holiday greetings.
You can either make your own cards using a simple template or go all out and purchase pre-made cards from an online store.
2. Set up a family Christmas photoshoot Indoors and Outdoors:
If you’re looking for a festive and fun way to spend Christmas morning, why not set up a family Christmas photoshoot indoors and outdoors?
This will be a hit with the whole family and you’ll be able to enjoy the festive season while capturing some amazing memories.
Indoor shots can be taken at your home or a local park, while outdoor shots can be taken at a nearby Christmas tree farm or at a beautiful natural location like a lake or river.
All you need are some props, a location, and a group of excited shutterbugs!
3. Go on a sleigh ride through the forest and visit a christmas tree farm:
If you’ve got a hill in the neighborhood that’s perfect for a winter wonderland sleigh ride, why not add a Christmas tree farm into the mix?
This cozy destination is perfect for a family Christmas adventure and will leave you with some sweet memories to last all winter long.
This will be a festive and fun way to spend the afternoon and you and your family will love the scenic ride. If you’re looking for a more traditional experience, you can always visit a local Christmas tree farm.
4. Wear Christmas tree printed Sweaters and cozy pajamas:
The holidays are the perfect time to put your fashionista skills to use and dress up for the occasion in festive tree printed clothing.
Slip on a festive sweater and matching pajamas for a comfortable and cozy day spent at home. Or why not take your Christmas fashion inspiration a step further and wear a Christmas tree print gown for a special evening event.
Either way, you and your family are sure to have a festive and fun day.
5. Attend a church service:
Church services are a special and unique way to spend Christmas Day.
Not only will you be able to celebrate the holiday with your loved ones, but you’ll also get to experience a festive and joyous service that will remind you of the true meaning of Christmas.
6. Play conversation games:
One of the best ways to spend Christmas Day is by playing conversation games with your loved ones.
This festive activity will help to bridge the divide between family members and create some special memories that you’ll never forget.
Try some classic conversation games like charades or pantomime and see who can come up with the best jokes and funny stories. Here are some more conversation games you should try:
- 1000+ Truth or dare questions game
- Never have I ever game
- 500+ This or that game
- Freaky 21 Questions game (Nasty edition – 5 Sets)
- 750+ Conversation starters
- 1000 Random questions to get to know people
- Christmas Trivia
7. Go Skiing or snowshoeing out in nature:
Bundle up and head to your local rink or ski resort for some winter fun. If you’re feeling more adventurous, why not try skiing or snowshoeing out in nature?
This will be a unique and fun experience that will leave you feeling invigorated and refreshed after a day of skiing or snowshoeing.
8. Plan, purchase and Decorate your home with festive light displays:
Usually Most people put up a Christmas tree and decorate their homes during the month of December, but there’s so much more to Christmas than that.
Why not take a more creative approach and plan, purchase and decorate your home with festive light displays?
This is a fun and unique way to add a little extra Christmas cheer to your home. You can find a variety of beautiful and colorful light displays that will dress up your home for the holidays.
9. Send celebrity-endorsed gifts to your loved ones:
The holidays are a time to show your loved ones how much you care and what better way to do that than by sending them celebrity-endorsed gifts?
This is a fun and unique way to put a little extra zing into your holiday greetings and make sure that your loved ones know that you’re thinking of them all the time.
You can find celebrity-endorsed gifts in all sorts of different categories, so there’s sure to be something for everyone on your list.
10. Encourage and help kids to make creative DIY play things:
Christmas is the perfect time to encourage and help kids to make creative DIY play things.
This is a fun and easy way to get your kids excited about the holiday season and help them to create some special and unique gifts for their loved ones.
Kids love to create and learn new things, so let them loose and see what creative ideas they can come up with.
Christmas activities with family
These are some Fun family christmas activities to do:
1. Plan for the New Year’s Eve Party
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and what better way to celebrate than by hosting a New Year’s Eve party? Make sure to have a variety of New Year’s Eve party supplies on hand, and have a lot of fun celebrating with your friends and family.
2. Go on a nature hike
Christmas is a perfect time to go on a nature hike, and there are plenty of great trails in your area to choose from.
3. Play Christmas games
Whether you’re playing traditional games like piñata and Candy Cane Toss or newer family-friendly games likeopoly, there are plenty of fun Thanksgiving games to play with your loved ones.
4. Make a Christmas pie
Whether you’re making a traditional pie or trying out a new recipe, making Thanksgiving pie is always a fun and delicious Thanksgiving tradition.
5. Participate in a Christmas food drive
Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to collect food donations for your local food bank, and there are plenty of great food drives happening around the country right now.
Best Christmas activities for families
Here is a list of Best Christmas eve activities for families and friends:
1. Go on a family holiday trip
Whether you choose to go to a nearby city for the day or spend the weekend in a different part of the country, a family holiday trip is a great way to spend Christmas Holiday.
2. Make a Christmas wreath
Wreaths are a popular decoration for thanksgiving and Christmas, and they’re easy to make. All you need is some artificial or real flowers, a wire frame, and some fishing wire. Hang your wreath in your home or take it with you to hang in
3. Host a Holiday Potluck Dinner
Host a Thanksgiving Buffet: Buffets are always a popular option on Christmas, and they’re a great way to get everyone in the holiday spirit. Make sure to have a variety of Christmas dishes on hand, as well as festive decorations.
4. Get crafty
Crafting is a great way to get the whole family together and have fun. Whether you make a Thanksgiving decoration or a Thanksgiving gift, it will be a festive addition to your home.
5. Try Different Christmas feast
Whether you’re making your traditional Christmas feast or branching out with something new, cooking a big meal is definitely a fun way to spend Christmas day. If you’re hosting a gathering, set the table with festive linens and flowers, and fill the plates with delicious food.
Fun christmas activities
These are a few Fun christmas activities for adults:
1. Attend a Christmas party.
Christmas is all about spending time with family and friends, and what better way to do that than by attending a Christmas party?
Not only will you have a great time socializing with your friends and family, but you can also expect to receive some great gifts!
If you’re feeling extra festive, why not throw your own Christmas party and invite all of your friends? It’s sure to be a fun and memorable experience.
2. Get a Christmas tree and decorate it.
If you’re looking for a fun and easy Christmas activity, why not get a Christmas tree and decorate it yourself?
Not only is this a fun way to get involved in the Christmas festivities, but you can also expect to spend a lot of time in the festive mood.
If you’re feeling creative, why not get a Christmas tree that’s themed after your favorite holiday movie or TV show? In the end, it’s sure to be a fun and festive Christmas activity that everyone will enjoy.
3. Make a DIY Christmas gift for someone special.
The holidays are a great time to get creative, and what better way to do that than by making a DIY Christmas gift for someone special?
Whether you’re a crafty gal or guy, there’s sure to be something that you can create for your loved one. In the end, it’s sure to be a special Christmas gift that they’ll love.
4. Participate in a Christmas parade or light show.
There’s nothing quite like a Christmas parade to get festive, and what better way to experience one than by participating in it?
Not only will you have a great time watching the parade, but you can also expect to see some amazing Christmas light shows.
If you’re feeling creative, why not get involved in designing your very own light show? In the end, it’s sure to be a unique and memorable experience.
5. Host a Baking contest.
If you’re a fan of baking, why not host a Baking contest? Not only is this a fun way to get involved in the Christmas festivities, but you can also expect to receive some great prizes.
The best part is that you can make this a family-friendly event, so everyone can get involved. In the end, it’s sure to be a fun and festive Christmas activity that everyone will enjoy.
Simple Christmas activities on a budget
Here are some of the simple christmas even activities on a budget:
1. Pick up a few of the items from the 12 Days of Deals at Walmart and save money in the process!
2. Decorate for less with reusable ornaments like felt, ribbon, and paper.
3. Make your own holiday cards to send instead of buying them at the store.
4. Create your own music playlist using Pandora’s personalized radio stations to get into the holiday spirit.
5. Visit North Pole, Alaska (the world’s northernmost settlement) during this magical time of year
6. Create an inexpensive centerpiece by filling a glass container with oranges, pinecones and small figurines
7. Hang some low-cost lights around your room create labels for each present using sharpies or gift tags that you can purchase cheaply at stores
9. Put together a survival kit ahead of time so that you have everything you need for Christmas morning including mugs, coffee packets, egg nog etc.
10. Put together a simple dinner with decorations as opposed to going out to eat.
Christmas activities for kids
Here is a list of Christmas activities for kids that help them to learn new skills and have some fun:
1. Paper Cup Angel Luminaries:
The first thing you will need for this activity is some paper cups. You can either buy some pre-made luminaries at the store or you can make your own. To make your own, you will need some glue and some small pieces of paper.
1. Glue a small piece of paper to the top of each paper cup.
2. Place the luminaries in a darkened room, preferably near a window.
3. Turn on the lights and watch the angels fly around the room!
2. Egg Carton Reindeer:
This activity is a lot of fun and can be done with just a few simple supplies. You will need an empty egg carton, some scissors, some glue, and some paint.
1. Cut a hole in the top of the egg carton.
2. Paint the inside of the egg carton white.
3. Glue small pieces of paper to the top of the egg carton.
4. Paint a Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer face on each piece of paper.
5. Stand the egg carton up and watch the reindeer parade around the room!
3. Christmas Wreath:
This is a really easy project that can be completed in just a few minutes. All you will need is a Christmas wreath, some wire, and some glue.
1. Cut a small hole in the top of the wreath.
2. Thread the wire through the hole and tie it in a knot.
3. Glue the knot to the top of the wreath.
4. Hang the wreath up in a festive place in your home!
4. Handprint ornaments:
In just a few minutes, you can create colorful handprint ornaments that will add a festive touch to any Christmas tree. All you will need are some poster board, some paint, and some scissors.
1. Paint your hands white.
2. Dip your hands into some water and then write Christmas messages on the paper.
3. Hang the paper ornaments on the tree!
Christmas party activities
These are some Christmas party activities for adults and kids:
1. White elephant gift exchange
2. Scavenger Hunt
3. Christmas Carol pictionary relay
4. Christmas Carol Bingo
5. Guess the Christmas song
6. Christmas Movie Trivia
7. Candy Cane
Good Christmas activities for adults
Here is a list of some good Christmas activities adults:
1. Have an ugly christmas sweaters competition
2. Drive around and see all the beautiful homes with their lights on
3. Go to a christmas caroling party
4. Set up a nativity scene
5. Drive through neighborhoods in search of luminaries
6. Give each other homemade presents
7. Visit Santa at your local mall or in town
Popular Top Christmas activities 2022
The following are a few of the popular christmas activities 2022:
Giving back to your community is a great way to show your gratitude, and volunteering is a great way to do just that. There are plenty of organizations that are looking for volunteers to help out with their cause.
2. Serve a Christmas Meal to a Local Shelter
Many local shelters are in need of Christmas meals, and it’s a great way to show your gratitude. This can be a great way to get to know your community better, and it’s a great way to provide some much-needed food.
3. Host a Christmas Day Service
Christmas Day is a great opportunity to give back to your community. Why not host a Christmas day service and have the community come together to celebrate the holiday.
This can be a great way to bring the community together, and it’s a great way to show your gratitude.
4. Host a Christmas Party
If you’re looking for a more intimate Christmas celebration, consider hosting a Thankful Christmas Party.
This event will be a great way to get to know your friends and family better, and it will be a fun way to celebrate the holiday.
5. Create Christmas cards
Whether you’re sending out a traditional card or creating a unique holiday card, making Christmas cards is a great way to show your love and gratitude this Christmas season.
Christmas team building activities
Here are some Christmas team activities:
1. Decorate the room or workplace
2. Place stockings by the fireplace
3. Play games like Charades, Twenty Questions, and Pictionary.
4. Wrap presents for the less fortunate
5. Sing carols together
6. Donate to charity
7. Exchange holiday cards
8. Craft DIY Gift cards
9. Organize a Secret Santa game
10. Arrange and serve Christmas Food to one another.
Here is a list of December activities to do for christmas:
1. Set up your own advent calendar
2. Get involved in at least one neighborhood activity this December
3. Find out about community events happening during the month of December
4. Create a gift giving list with Santa’s elves
5. Decorate for the holidays
25 days of christmas activities
These are some of the best 25 days of christmas activities for family, friends, kids and for everyone:
Day 1: Enjoy some hot cocoa with peppermint.
Day 2: Catch up on your favorite holiday movie.
Day 3: Read the Christmas story.
Day 4: Put together a puzzle!
Day 5: Bake gingerbread cookies with icing and candy sprinkles.
Day 6: Create a snowman outside or make one from paper.
Day 7: Get into the holiday spirit by singing carols in your home or at work!
Day 8: Go caroling around your neighborhood.
Day 9: Choose an ornament for your Christmas tree.
Day 10: Find a recipe you would like to try out this season and prepare it.
Day 11: Make something fun using white glue and construction paper.
Day 12: Start decorating your tree!
Day 13: Plan what you want to do for New Year’s Eve, if anything?
Day 14: Learn about Jesus’ birth.
Day 15: Celebrate Hanukkah (eight nights).
Day 16: Decorate your home for winter.
Day 17: Play a game such as Monopoly or Scrabble.
Day 18: Wrap presents for friends and family.
Day 19: Attend a community event such as A Charlie Brown Christmas performance or The Nutcracker. Day 20: Hang up decorations all over your house.
Day 21: Write letters to Santa Claus.
Day 22: Send greeting cards and Visit friends and family near or far.
Day 23: Give back to those who are less fortunate by donating gifts, food, or time with those who need help getting through the holidays.
Day 24: Have a countdown party with family and friends! It will be so much fun to see how many more days there are until Christmas is here!
Day 25: Share stories about Christmas pasts and enjoy celebrating the holiday together.
Christmas activities for preschoolers
Here are some christmas activities for preschoolers:
1. Encourage kids to solve Christmas Alphabet puzzle
Put the letter ‘a’ in front of the words that start with that letter and put the letter ‘b’ in front of words that start with those letters along with the respective pictures until you’ve completed the alphabet.
For example, A is for an angel B is for a boy. The finished product would be An angel is flying over Bethlehem (the town where Jesus was born) and The animals were so happy.
2. Craft jingle bell Bracelet
Give each child a strip of construction paper and have them cut it into long thin strips.
Attach one end to their wrist then have them wrap the other end around both sides of their wrist three or four times.
Next, have them poke holes into both ends on top and bottom making sure they’re lined up evenly then attach each side with string or ribbon.
Then add some bells by poking holes through the paper at various intervals.
3. Show them how to play I spy Christmas using a book
Ask your child what he sees on each page and see if he can find it among all the other objects.
4. Deck out their room with lights
Hang bright-colored lights on your ceiling and drape strands of white lights from one corner of the room to another.
5. Make colorful origami stars from card stock
Fold two pieces of paper in half diagonally, this will create two identical pieces that can be glued together to form two stars!
Christmas activities ideas
These are a few Christmas holiday activities ideas
1. Build an ice rink
2. Watch the nightly live nativity
3. Play with homemade play dough
4. Decorate sugar cookies
5. Wrap presents
Christmas activities for the office
Here is a list of Office christmas activities:
1. Organize an office Secret Santa
Every person in the office buys a gift worth about $20-$30 and has their name put into a hat to be pulled out and matched with another person in the office.
The rules are, you cannot buy your own present and you have to spend no more than $20-30 on your gift!
2. Make decorations for the entire office
It’s great to make something that will brighten up someone’s desk during the holidays.
You could make ornaments, snowflakes, or any other decoration that suits your workplace. There are plenty of templates online so all you’ll need is some paper and glue sticks !
3. Get crafty with embellishments for cards
Card making can take a lot of time but it doesn’t have to be complicated. Keep it simple by just adding some sequins, glitter, buttons etc. when creating your card design.
4. Bake gingerbread cookies with one co-worker
What better way to enjoy your lunch break than spending time cooking delicious treats?
Grab a friend and whip up some easy gingerbread cookies – using either store bought dough or cookie dough from scratch!
Christmas activities for couples
Here are some cute Couples Christmas activities:
1. Wrap up a box of chocolates and place them under the tree as an early present.
3. Visit local holiday markets to find unique decorations for your home
4. Drive through neighborhoods decorated with lights or take a walk through their downtown area.
5. Rent a theater and watch one of the classics like It’s A Wonderful Life or Miracle on 34th Street
6. Go ice driving at your nearest rink or outside if you live in a cold climate
7. Fill stockings with some treats, other gifts, and family heirlooms to tell stories about that are near and dear to both of you
Christmas group activities
Here is a list of christmas group activities:
1. Make gingerbread houses with your family or friends.
Gingerbread houses are a classic Christmas activity that can be enjoyed by all! Whether you’re hosting a small get-together or competing in a gingerbread house building contest, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Plus, if you’re feeling creative, you could even try creating a gingerbread house themed after your favorite holiday movie or TV show!
2. Go ice skating or skating on the frozen pond.
If you’re looking for a festive activity that’s a little harder, why not take your family ice skating?
Not only is it a fun way to get some exercise, but it can also be really fun to watch the kids have a lot of fun.
If you’re feeling more adventurous, why not head over to the local frozen pond and give it a try?
3. Bake cookies together or buy them from a local bakery.
If you’re looking for a Christmas activity that’s a little more hands-on, why not join your family or friends in baking some cookies together?
Whether you’re making traditional Christmas cookies or something a little more creative, it’s sure to be a fun Christmas tradition.
If you’re feeling extra festive, why not buy some cookies from a local bakery?
Not only will you be able to enjoy a delicious treat, but you’ll also be supporting a local business.
Christmas work activities
Here are a few Christmas activities at work:
1. Mapping out a budget
2. Wrapping presents
3. Creating a family newsletter
4. Handing out gifts
5. Play secret santa
6. Band the office staff together for charity work.
7. Join in on the fun of holiday celebrations
Interesting Christmas day activities
Here are some interesting christmas day activities:
1. Read a Christmas story
2. Write a letter to Santa
3. Sing along with carols
4. Stay up late and have hot cocoa
5. Listen to old Christmas songs
Easy Christmas activities at home
At home christmas activities to do:
1. Compile a family cookbook of recipes
2. Try a new recipe every day leading up to Christmas Day
3. Drop off donated canned goods at a food bank
4. Carve pumpkins
5. Bake a cake with your mom or grandmother
Christmas activities for teens
Here is a list of engaging christmas activities for teens:
1. Decorate your home
2. Curl up on the couch
3. Hang stockings
4. Plan a surprise party
5. Draw ornaments
Christmas countdown activities
Here is a list of Countdown to christmas activities:
1. Christmas Music Countdown
2. Have game night your pajamas
3. Make a Santa’s Beard advent calendar
4. DIY Christmas Envelope countdown
5. Advent Wine Calendar
Christmas gifts activities
These are a few christmas gifts activities:
1. Book Movie or Concert Tickets for loved ones
2. Purchase a subscription (e.g. spotify, Netflix)
3. Overnight hotel stay
4. Book Polar express Tickets
5. Membership to learning courses
Christmas activities around the world
Here is a list of Christmas around the world activities:
America: You can visit Santa at his workshop in Canberra’s Civic Square for an up-close chat about what you want for Christmas.
And you can also stop by Lincoln Memorial’s open air theater to catch a free show including performances of White Christmas and It’s A Wonderful Life. Visitors will have the opportunity to find out more about everyday life in Westminster Abbey and explore royal residences, like Buckingham Palace.
United Kingdom: The National Gallery is inviting visitors to create their own gifts on Christmas Eve, and place them under a tree for others to take.
Sweden: Has a tradition of singing carols outdoors every night during December 24th to Julafton.
Poland: In Poland, Krzyzostawek celebrates with bonfires and torches in the streets while they await Wigilia dinner on December 24th.
France: France has its traditional Noelin chant where people sing songs from doorways and windows after midnight mass or Noelin party where people gather for singing and drinking wine or cider by candlelight until dawn.
Canada: Celebrate Christmas in Montreal by skating under the twinkling lights of the city’s ice rink;
Australia: Visit Sydney Cove, which transforms into a winter wonderland complete with snow scenes, elves and reindeer.
Argentina: Go ice skating on Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro;
South Africa: Get festive at Madiba Square in Johannesburg as you partake in a family pantomime performance that showcases all your favorite festive stories and celebrations.
Free Christmas activities with friends
Here are some free Christmas activities for friends:
1. Create a winter scene by playing outside and using natural materials like pine cones, cotton balls, leaves, and sticks
2. Gather around the fireplace while reading some Christmas stories
3. Invite friends over for hot cocoa and snacks
4. Go sledding
5. Ride in a horse-drawn carriage
12 days of christmas activities for adults, at work and families
Here is a list of 12 days of christmas activities to do:
Day 1: Christmas Caroling – Sing Christmas carols to each other on your way to a friend’s house.
Day 2: Listening to Christmas Music – Turn on some Christmas music while decorating your tree or during a festive dinner party.
Day 3: Decorate Your House – String up lights around your door, put up a Santa in your living room window, or hang stockings from the fireplace.
Day 4: Organize a White Elephant Gift Exchange – Sit down with friends or family members for some game time. Everyone will bring one wrapped gift worth about $10-$15 that they don’t want anymore and then take turns selecting gifts to open until everyone has something new!
Day 5: Holiday Movies – Watch a holiday movie together with your partner, co-workers, or family. Some classics are Miracle on 34th Street, The Muppet Christmas Carol, and A Charlie Brown Christmas.
Day 6: Give Back – Volunteer at a soup kitchen or shelter as part of your teambuilding event this year. Day 7: Bake Cookies – Get into the kitchen with kids and make sugar cookies, gingerbread houses, or peppermint bark together.
Day 8: Create an Advent Calendar – Make an advent calendar full of surprises like photos, small toys, candy canes and peppermints to open every day leading up to Christmas Eve.
Day 9: Write a Letter – Write letters to children all over the world who might not be able to celebrate Christmas this year. Let them know you’re thinking about them and send them some presents too!
Day 10: Hot Cocoa and Marshmallows – Fill a mug with hot cocoa topped off with marshmallows, then cuddle up under blankets next to the fireplace.
Day 11: Winter Wonderland – Bundle up in winter clothing and go ice skating, sledding, skiing or snowshoeing out in nature.
Day 12: Special Breakfast – Spend Christmas morning cooking breakfast for everyone else and open up their last present before the big celebration. Include their favourite breakfast foods like cinnamon rolls, oatmeal with toppings, eggs benedict, biscuits and gravy, French toast sticks, bacon and eggs benedict. Finish it off with mimosas or Bloody Marys.
Good Christmas eve activities
Here is a list of some good christmas eve activities:
1. Treat yourself to some retail therapy
2. Get creative and put up a display
3. Spend time volunteering at an organization that makes people feel more happy during this time
4. Decorate the windows of your house with twinkling lights, ornaments, or greenery!
5. Read an illustrated children’s book together
Christmas activities for seniors
Here is a list of Christmas activities for elderly or seniors:
1. Wake up early to watch kids open their gifts
2. Make a craft with your children.
3. Dress as Santa Claus and visit patients at a hospital
4. Write letters to children
5. Make a list of all the people you’re grateful for and say thank you
Christmas craft activities
These are a few christmas craft activities:
1. Prepare a personalized ornament with family pictures or children’s drawings
2. Decorate the outside of your house with lights and garland
3. Craft play things for kids like paper chains, snowflakes, and candy canes
4. Put up nativity scenes to remind us of what is most important
5. Create a scrapbook of memories
Outdoor christmas activities
Here is a list of Outdoor christmas week activities
1. Visit a light festival event
2. Go on a Sleigh ride
3. Nature Scavenger Hunt
4. Visit a museum
5. Visit Santa
6. Go Ice Fishing
7. Have a Bonfire
Traditional christmas activities
Here are some most traditional christmas activities:
1. Drink mulled wine with friends
2. Listen to the carolers
3. Go Holiday Shopping
4. Read Twas the night before christmas
5. Create a hand-made gift
Christmas advent activities
Here is a list of christmas advent activities:
1. A snowball fight on your own couch
2. Snowboarding with the family at home
3. Elf is a great family movie to watch around the holidays
4. Collecting snowflakes
5. Placing stockings by the fireplace
Indoor christmas activities
Here are some Indoor christmas activities:
Whether it’s classic family games like charades or more modern options like Cards Against Humanity, games are a great way to get everyone in the mood for a holiday party.
And if you’re feeling competitive, try out a holiday-themed game like Jenga or Monopoly.
Watch a holiday movie
Whether you’re settling in for a traditional Christmas dinner or planning to stay in and binge-watch all of the holiday movies, a movie night is a great way to spend Christmas day.
Pick a family-friendly movie and enjoy some good old-fashioned holiday cheer.
These are a few Xmas activities for christmas:
1. Donate an Xmas tree to the homeless
2. Playing in the snow.
3. Building an igloo.
4. Build a snowman and take a picture with it as a souvenir of your activity.
5. Put up some decorations around your house like reindeer or Santa Claus figurines, tinsel, lights, etc., so that your house feels Christmassy inside too!
Christmas game activities
Here is a list of Christmas games activities:
1. Pictionary game
3. The Elf on the Shelf
5. Candy Land
6. Chutes and Ladders
7. Pin the Tail on the Reindeer
9. Connect Four
10. Chocolate Mouse Trap
Christmas themed activities
These are a few christmas themed activities:
1. Leave a plate of cookies out for Santa
2. Put together a puzzle
3. Read, The Night Before Christmas
4. Walk through the downtown lights
5. Make some eggnog
Christmas activities on long island
Here is a list christmas activities on long island:
1. A great way to get into the spirit of the season is by joining one of the many tree lightings that are offered in the different communities throughout Long Island!
2. You can also visit a decorated local mall and take a selfie with Santa Claus!
3. Be sure to attend one of Long Island’s favorite holiday traditions, Dickens Village and Fair!
4. And if you are looking for some more unique experiences this holiday season, there are plenty of places where you can ice skate at Rockefeller Center or go snowboarding at New York’s only indoor ski slope at Northstar Snow Complex.
5. For those who like performing arts during the holidays, there are four shows featuring Broadway’s best such as West Side Story, Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Brigadoon (A Scottish Play), and White Christmas that will be playing in Nassau County!
Religious christmas activities
Here are some religious christmas activities:
1. Read the Bible
2. Teach others about Jesus and Christianity
3. Visit the church to offer prayers.
4. Listen to religious music
5. Write a letter of appreciation to God
6. Send out a thank-you card for the blessings that we have received during this past year
7. Reflect on what has happened in our life this past year and how it could have been different if it were not for God’s intervention
Christmas winter activities
Here are some more christmas winter activities:
1. Visit a relative home
2. String popcorn and cranberries
3. Give someone you love a hug
4. Say Merry Christmas
5. Burn some incense to get into the holiday spirit
Christmas activities diy
Here are some of the best DIY christmas activities:
1. Make a paper bag snowman
2. Craft DIY Snow globe
3. Make string art
4. Fold origami ornaments
5. Put up the Christmas tree
6. Decorate with ribbons and bows
Christmas tree activities
Here is a list of christmas tree activities:
1. Create a new ornament to hang on your tree.
2. Make glittery ornaments by dipping cotton balls in glue and sprinkling with glitter.
3. Tie strings to dried cranberries and hang them from the branches of the tree.
4. String popcorn together, tie in a knot and place it around the bottom of the tree for an unusual garland display!
5. Cut out paper snowflakes and punch a hole at the top so they can be hung up too.
6. Take pictures of you and your friends decorating the tree as you go along.
Virtual christmas activities
The following are some Christmas activities online:
1. Send Christmas greeting E-cards to your family and friends via email.
2. Create a festive playlist of songs to get you in the mood for the holidays
3. Have facetime with your loved ones
4. Go live on Instagram or Facebook
5. Play virtual games like Christmas Dinner Dash
Youth christmas activities
These are a few Christmas activities for youth:
1. Redeem a tote bag from the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals booth
2. Play a game of bingo
3. Dress up in an elf costume and greet visitors
4. Color your favorite design
5. Watch snow fall
6. Get into the holiday spirit by decorating for different events such as dressing up for Halloween or singing Christmas carols.
Here is a list of Santa activities for christmas:
1. Feed Reindeer
2. Distribute Christmas gifts to kids
3. Create a Santa Beard
4. Become an Elf
5. Dress as a reindeer
Hands on christmas activities
These are some hands on christmas activities:
1. Fill your Christmas tree with candy canes
2. Tie jingle bells onto string and wind them around your door
3. Sleep under the stars one night
4. Join your community’s Christmas parade
5. Invent games with items found in your house
Cute Christmas activities with boyfriend
Here is a list of cute christmas activities with boyfriend:
1. Wear matching pajamas for photos
2. Make New year resolutions
3. Kiss under the mistletoe
4. Build a blanket fort
5. Take a warm bath Together
Romantic Christmas activities with girlfriend
Here is a list of romantic christmas activities with girlfriend:
1. Go out to a movie night together
2. Spend time playing board games, like Monopoly or Scrabble
3. Bake cookies and decorate them
4. Take part in a Secret Santa gift exchange
5. Have hot chocolate by the fire
6. Watch Christmas movies
7. Read A Christmas Carol
8. Make an advent calendar
9. Write letters to Santa Claus
10. Wear a single loose winter sweater together.
Christmas decorations activities
Here is a list of christmas decorations activities:
1. Make and decorate Family Handprint Christmas Tree
2. Set up the stockings with treats
3. Decorate a gingerbread house
4. Put up string lights
5. Place festive garlands on mantels
6. Add ornaments to trees
7. Cut out paper snowflakes
8. Draw ornaments, candles, wreaths
9. Design holiday cards
10. Wrap homemade candys
Christmas music activities
Here are some Christmas song activities:
1. Write your own Christmas songs
2. Name that Christmas song
3. Attend your favorite music concert
4. Sing carols with coworkers
5. Sing holiday-themed karaoke
6. Conduct a choir at a mall performance or in the office
7. Listen to new Christmas music and discuss what you like/don’t like about it
Christmas vacation activities
These are a few christmas vacation activities:
1. Visit a tree farm
2. See a Parade
3. Make traditional candy
4. Dance to Christmas songs
5. Cook traditional food
Christmas activities with dogs
Here are some christmas activities with dogs:
1. Feed them a treat
2. Take them for a walk
3. Play fetch
4. Play tug-of-war
5. Play hide and seek
6. Teach them to shake
7. Teach them to sit
8. Teach them to roll over
9. Give them a bath
10. Dress them in Christmas costume