There are many ways to find the perfect date or the right person for your relationship.
You can meet someone at a bar, set up an online profile on a dating app, or even go through an online dating site.
However, one of the best ways to make your dating successful is probably to throw yourself out there.
It’s all about putting yourself in new situations that you would not have put yourself in otherwise.
If you adopt this mindset, you will find that dating becomes a memorable learning experience rather than a series of disappointments.
The process of planning a beautiful and romantic date night; making yourself comfortable with the conversation starters and slowly asking dating questions to get to know each other deeply is really something that really works out well for many couples.
Also read: 250+ Conversation starters for Tinder (With best topics, openers, questions and tips)
There are many first-date questions that can make or break a potential budding relationship.
Especially first date nights can be nerve-wracking. But don’t worry. I have researched in-depth and have written a great list of dating questions that would help teenagers to mature couples.
Here are your date questions to ask your potential partner that will help you get to know and make a great impression with each other.
Also read: 1000+ Truth or dare questions game for your next party (Good Clean and Dirty edition for friends, family, teens, couples very funny)
First date questions
You’re probably thinking, about what questions to ask on a first date. But how about something cool to talk about nature. There’s no need to be nervous! Just use your intuition and go on with the flow.
Here is the list of first date questions that might give you an idea of what to ask:
1. What are your childhood memories?
2. What is your favorite thing that you do?
3. What do you look for in a friend?
4. What are your middle names?
5. Where are you from originally?
6. What is your idea of a perfect date?
7. What is your dream job?
8. Have you dated anyone before whether online or in-person?
9. What are you looking forward to most in the next few years?
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would your dream home be?
11. What is the most important quality a person can have?
12. What is something you’ve always wanted to try but never have?
13. What’s the first thing you notice about someone that attracts you to them?
14. How do you feel about the date?
15. How have you developed as a person over the last year?
Also read: 150 Trap Questions to ask your girlfriend
16. What is your favorite holiday?
17. What is your favorite movie or song?
18. Do you love cooking?
19. Are you a foodie person?
20. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
21. How often do you travel to new places and experience life?
22. What’s your age?
23. Do you live with your parents or stay alone?
24. What do you do for a living?
25. Do you have any special talents like singing, dancing, or artistic talents?
26. Are you a vegan or non-veg person?
27. What’s your first impression of me?
28. Do you think we feel connected to each other?
29. Shall we talk about our dating naturally and slowly or do you like speed dating?
30. What is your favorite place to go on our second date?
Also read: 31 Deep questions to ask your boyfriend (Be evolved after this conversation with him)
Second date questions
The following are some great second date questions to ask your dating partner:
1. What do you think about our first date? Do you think we can go along a long way together?
2. What are the top 3 things you look for in a mate?
3. What is the first thing you notice about a person?
4. Do you have any solid plans for the future or love to go with the flow?
5. How do you handle difficult situations in your personal life?
6. What makes you feel sexy?
7. What person do you look up to the most?
8. What is your first memory of being yourself?
9. What is the most interesting thing you have ever done?
10. What do you think is the most important quality in a person?
Also read: 100 Trap questions to ask your boyfriend (Persuasive and Funny)
11. If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?
12. What is the one thing you want me to know about you?
13. How will you know if he/she is the right one?
14. Would you seek suggestions or advice from your friends about your future and life or be responsible on your own?
15. If you could ask your friends anything, what would it be?
16. What is something unique about yourself?
17. Shall we plan for the next date?
Recommended read: 200+ Meaningful questions for couples to build deep relationships
Online dating conversation starters
Just asking the right questions can make or break that first impression. Don’t make your date night awkward with both of your silences.
Here is the best list of dating conversation starters that can build a bridge between your communication gaps. You can use these date questions during online dating or in personal conversation:
1. What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened on a date?
2. What is the best pickup line you have ever heard of?
3. What is an interesting fact about you?
4. What is the most meaningful conversation you have had in your life?
5. What is the craziest thing you’ve done since we last talked?
6. If you talk with a stranger for the first time, what’s the best way you make him or her comfortable?
7. What are the qualities you look for in a date or a potential partner?
8. What is your dream date?
9. What do you think about online dating?
10. Do you think long-distance relationships work for real?
11. What’s the first thing you notice about someone when you meet?
12. What is something you would like to know about me?
13. What is your favorite animal?
14. What is the craziest date you have ever been on?
15. How do you feel about dating apps and online dating in general?
16. How has your dating life changed in the last year?
17. Are you single or mingle?
18. What are you looking for in a partner?
19. What is the most romantic thing you have ever done?
20. What is one thing you have done that made your friend laugh?
Also read: 85 Trick questions to ask your girlfriend (Now or Never)
Getting to know you dating questions
These are the 22 burning dating questions to ask someone you’re really interested in. They’ll tell you if they’re interested in getting to know you too.
1. What is your favorite date?
2. What do you like to do for fun?
3. What is the most important thing in a relationship?
4. Where were you born?
5. How long does it take you to fall asleep at night?
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. What do you like most about your life?
8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
9. What was your first job?
10. When is the last time you’ve been on a date?
11. Did you find your passion?
12. What is your favorite date activity?
13. What do you believe is the most challenging part of being single?
14. What do you think are the most important qualities in a partner? Do you feel these qualities are important for a career?
15. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
16. What is the best thing you have ever purchased (not including a car or home)?
17. What are your hobbies?
18. What do you love most about dating?
19. What is the worst date you’ve ever had?
20. Are you single?
21. What are you looking for in a potential partner?
22. What is the most interesting thing that happened to you in the last month?
Also read: 900+ Questions to ask people (huge list of topics for deep conversation)
Online dating questions
Are you into online dating, love, and relationships? Then the following are some essential online dating questions to get to know your date better.
1. Do you think our online dating will survive?
2. Do you have any plans to meet me in nearby future?
3. What is the best first online date you’ve ever been on?
4. What are some things that you can do to get to know someone better?
5. If you could go on a blind date with any celebrity, who would it be?
6. What is the first thing you notice about a person?
7. What is the most memorable gift you have received?
8. What are the 3 things you like doing the most?
9. What is your favorite restaurant in the city? And when shall we meet?
10. When would you introduce me to your parents?
11. What turns you on most about the opposite s#x?
12. If you could ask your younger self one thing, what would it be?
13. What is your favorite city in the world?
14. What is your favorite thing about me?
15. Have you ever been on a blind date?
16. What is the most important thing in a relationship?
Also read: 33 Trick questions to ask your boyfriend to see if he loves you
Date night questions
Have you planned your date night and looking to meet a special someone and discover your soulmate? Here are the dating night questions that help you for starting conversations.
1. What is your favorite date night activity?
2. Have you ever had a date night?
3. When was your first kiss?
4. What’s your favorite thing to do on a date?
5. What is your most memorable date?
6. What is your favorite vacation spot?
7. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
8. What was the last thing you got in trouble for?
9. Where is your favorite place to go with your family?
10. What is your ultimate date night?
11. Who is one person you would love to have dinner with?
12. What is the most romantic thing that anyone has ever done for you?
13. What is a date that you had in the past that was just perfect?
14. What is your favorite game to play or movie to watch on a date night?
15. Do you feel comfortable being with me?
Also read: 50 Relationship questions to ask your boyfriend (Deep & serious topics)
Funny dating questions
These are some funny dating questions:
1. Would you rather smell chicken or eat vegetables?
2. Have you ever drunk and misbehaved with the wrong person?
3. When did you first lied to your parents about something which is very silly but serious to handle?
4. Do you judge a person just by his/her presence or try to keep your opinions to yourself?
5. How many hours do you sleep every day?
6. If you had a chance to hang out with a celebrity whom would you spend your day with?
7. Have you ever hated someone for no reason?
8. Are you a night owl or an early morning person?
9. Would you rather travel alone or with someone you love?
10. Have you ever traveled without any ticket?
11. So far, to how many strangers have you said “I love you” on their faces?
12. To which gender do you attract yourself most?
Also read: 370 Never Have I Ever Questions (Make your day special)
Dating questions game
Here are some good topics for dating questions game:
1. What is your favorite cocktail?
2. What do you think about when you are alone?
3. What is your favorite hangover remedy?
4. Something you do to keep a conversation going?
5. What is one thing you would like to do before you die?
6. What do you think is the best way to make new friends?
7. The last person who texted you, what was the conversation about?
8. Who was your first crush?
9. If you could only use 3 words to describe yourself, what would they be?
10. What is your favorite party trick?
11. Do you like to party, and if so, what’s your favorite type of party?
12. If you could ask someone anything, who would it be?
13. If you could have dinner with any person in the world, who would it be?
14. What do you think is the best part about dating?
15. What’s your best pick-up line?
16. How do you feel about blind dates?
Also read: 50 Trick Questions Ask your Boyfriend
Teenage dating questions
Here is a list of teenage dating questions:
1. What is the worst thing about dating someone you met in high school?
2. What are your views on inappropriate teenage relationships?
3. What was the best movie about teenage love?
4. What do you feel are the most common problems in teenage relationships?
5. How did you approach your first kiss?
6. What was your first relationship like?
7. How have your parents influenced you?
8. What is something you wish you had known earlier in life?
9. What is your biggest dating fear?
10. How do you know when a relationship has started?
11. Have you ever tried to trick someone into dating you?
12. What was your first date like? Did you go on more than one date with the person?
13. What do you think is the most important thing to know about a person before you start dating them?
14. What are some good first date questions?
15. What is your personal definition of dating?
16. What do you think is the best age to start dating?
17. What are some of the best and worst things about dating someone your age?
18. What did you do on your first date?
19. What are some questions you would like to ask a teenage boy about relationships?
20. How do you feel about the teenage dating culture?
21. What is your opinion on teenage dating and sex?
22. What do you think are the ideas behind teenage dating?
23. Do you think teenagers should date? If so why and if not, why not?
24. Any stories from your teenage years that you would like to share?
25. How do you feel about this generation of teenagers?
26. What would you tell your teenage self?
27. What is the most important thing you learned from your teenage years?
28. What are some reasons why teenagers today are so attracted to each other?
29. What is the best part about being a teenager?
30. How do you feel about teenagers getting to know each other through text messaging?
31. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened during your teenage years?
32. What do you want to be when you are older?
33. What would you tell a younger brother or sister about relationships?
Must ask dating questions that spark connection.
These are some must ask dating questions that spark connection between you:
1. What are you looking for in a relationship?
2. What is the best thing about being yourself?
3. What does a “date” mean to you?
4. What makes you attracted to another person?
5. How long does it take for you to feel comfortable with someone?
6. When do you know he/she is “the one” for you?
7. Who is your inspiration?
8. Why do you want to be in a relationship?
9. What are the qualities you look for in a partner?
10. What does it mean to love yourself to you?
11. What is your idea of a perfect date?
12. Would you change yourself if your loved one asked you to change for him/her?
13. Do you have a lot of friends?
14. What is your favorite song?
15. What is your favorite thing to eat?
16. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
17. Who do you love the most in your life?
Online dating conversation topics
Here is a list of online dating conversation topics:
1. What do you think is the biggest problem in dating today?
2. What is your favorite book about relationships?
3. How do you think technology has changed dating?
4. What is one piece of advice you would give to yourself before dating someone?
5. If you could go back in time and tell yourself something when you were just starting out, what would it be?
6. What is your most memorable date?
7. What would you don’t like in your significant other?
8. Have you ever had a bad date?
9. How do you feel after a date?
10. What is the best part about being single?
11. What is your age when had a crush on someone?
12. What’s the most romantic date you’ve ever had?
13. What was your dating life like in high school?
14. What was your first date like?
15. How would you like to treat your significant other?
16. What is your favorite way to meet people?
17. What’s the worst date you’ve been on?
Fun/Funny online dating questions to ask
Here are some Funny online dating questions to ask:
1. What is the most expensive date you’ve been on?
2. Where would you vacation if you had unlimited money?
3. Have you ever been caught by your parents when you are doing some unethical stuff?
4. Do you have any advice for breaking up with someone?
5. If you could have dinner with anyone living or dead who would it be?
6. What is an interesting or funny story from a date that you had and still, makes you laugh even after years?
7. Where would you spend the rest of your life after you got your financial freedom?
8. Do you have any funny stories about your first kiss?
9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
10. Are you a drinker or smoker?
11. Do you like party culture or lonely date nights?
12. What’s your favorite island?
13. Will you kiss your new date without their permission?
14. Would you sl##p with a person without any emotional connection?
15. How would you like to propose to your dream girl/boy?
Online dating questions to ask before meeting
Here are some best online dating questions to ask before meeting:
1. Have you ever been in a long-distance relationship?
2. What is the biggest mistake you ever made in your life while dating someone?
3. What’s your definition of love?
4. What was your first impression of me?
5. What have you learned from dating different people?
6. What qualities do you find most attractive in a potential mate?
7. What is the best piece of advice you have received from your dad about love and relationships?
8. What’s your ideal date/night out?
9. Have you ever been in a relationship and unfortunately broke up?
10. How long did it take you to move on and how did you handle the situation?
11. How has your dating life changed since you started school?
12. What has been your biggest challenge when it comes to dating?
13. What is the most interesting or unusual date you have ever been on?
14. Why did you decide to work in the field that you are currently working in?
15. What are your future plans for having a family?
16. How do you approach dating?
17. Are you looking for a temporary person in your life or a permanent life-long relationship?
18. What makes you unique?
Best dating questions to ask a woman
These are some best dating questions to ask a woman:
1. What comes to your mind when you think about a man?
2. Do you look for a good physique or good behavior in a man?
3. What do you love to do the most?
4. Is it okay for your parents if you do love marriage?
5. Would you like to spend your time alone or with your family or friends?
6. How often do you listen to your guts and act on them?
7. Do you have any unique perspective or philosophy about this life?
8. Do you take your own decision in your life?
9. What kind of man do you want in your life as a husband?
10. What’s your dream place to live in?
11. Shall we go for a long walk or a long journey together?
12. How do you think I am different from other men?
13. Do you think I will be a good husband or parent?
14. Will you marry me?
15. Shall we have a simple, happy, and peaceful life with our family?
Would you rather dating questions
Here is a list of would you rather dating questions:
1. Would you rather choose your favorite place to go on a date or a sudden surprising place?
2. Would you rather trust your partner blindly or question everything before taking any decision?
3. Would you rather choose to be single or marry any stranger?
4. Would you rather love yourself more or love your partner more than yourself?
5. Would you rather stay virg#n or sl##p with a person before marriage?
6. Would you rather go for a movie or a long drive?
7. Would you rather spend time alone or go to a party on weekends?
8. Would you rather enjoy beaches or mountains?
9. Would you rather be silent or chatter almost all the time?
10. Would you rather be yourself or be someone else for the people you admire?
Dating survey questions
These are some dating survey questions:
1. What is your favorite romantic comedy?
2. What does it mean to you to date someone?
3. What type of person would you not date?
4. How do you feel about dating?
5. What’s your favorite thing about dating?
6. What would be your best life advice to someone just starting out in the dating world?
7. What are your top 3 criteria in choosing a spouse?
8. What do you like most about me?
9. What is the most important factor in a good relationship?
10. What is the most romantic thing you have done for your significant other?
11. If you could give a piece of advice to someone about going on their first date, what would it be?
12. Do you have any relationship advice?
13. What is your favorite thing to do on a date?
14. What is your biggest turn-off?
15. What do you feel is the most important part of a relationship?
16. How has the dating scene changed in the last few years?
17. What is your ideal date?
18. What is your definition of a healthy relationship?
People vector created by pch.vector