We all ask stupid questions from time to time, and some of these questions make us stop in our tracks and take a moment to truly reflect on the world around us.
You may be asking a very common question that has been pondered by countless others, or you may be asking something wholly original.
These questions will probably catch your interest and have you thinking about the world around you in a much different way.
Many people tend to dismiss stupid questions as the domain of only lunatics and philosophers. In reality, though, they have a long and storied history that dates back thousands of years, and often make us think about one another and our place in the cosmos.
Also read: 30 Stupid questions that make you think with answers
We have to be better thinkers; we have to pause and consider the ideas that we’ve accepted as true, and question whether or not those are really the facts.
Whether it is something really stupid like this list of funny questions, that you have always been taught is true, it’s important to realize what constitutes actual knowledge and what is just good storytelling.
They never seem to make you smarter and often leave you with more questions than answers. If you were to ask a child the same question, they would give the same answer without even realizing how silly it would sound.
So, if you’re willing to sit back and think about things a little bit harder than the usual stuff, then this article is for you. Some funny answers and explanations are also included with these frequently asked “stupid questions”.
500+ Stupid questions
Here is a list of 500+ stupid questions to ask others and yourself on different topics:
1. Is there a way to access the internet without having internet?
2. If I pay $100 for a $100 bill, how much change should I get back?
3. If you got into a taxi and the driver started driving backwards, would the taxi driver end up owing you money?
4. Why is it called a ‘TV set’ when you only get one?
5. If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
6. If someone owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the center of the earth?
7. How does one know when one has run out of invisible ink?
8. How does one get off a non-stop flight?
9. If you try to fail and succeed, what did you do?
10. If the plural of tooth is teeth, why isn’t the plural of booth beeth?
11. Why do we call them buildings when they are already built?
12. Why can you hear yourself think?
13. Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
14. Why isn’t there a single word for “the day after tomorrow”?
15. If a plane crashes on the border of England and Scotland, where do you bury the survivors?
16. How do I install Microsoft Word on my Mac?
17. What do chickens think we taste like?
18. Is it true that cannibals don’t eat clowns because they taste funny?
19. How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn’t live there?
20. If you swallow a piece of dry ice will it take six weeks to get to your stomach or will it go straight through you and out your bum?
Stupid questions to ask
List of Stupid Questions to ask:
1. If money doesn’t grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
2. If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet?
3. If you’re in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
4. Why is it that when we “skate on thin ice”, we can “get in hot water”?
5. If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, “Quit while you’re ahead”?
6. Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
7. Should women put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans?
8. How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn’t live there?
9. If I were able to freeze myself until sometime in the future when my problems have been resolved, wouldn’t I still have all my problems frozen within me too?
10. If microwave ovens keep food warm inside your house why don’t microwaves keep food warm INSIDE chickens during factory farming so they won’t need to be shocked with electricity after slaughtering them anymore?
11. Do vegans eat animal crackers?
12. If a cheese sandwich walks into a bar, can it order a beer?
13. How do those fancy writing desks from The Hunger Games work, I’d love to have one!
14. Do male ballerinas shave their legs or would that ruin their careers?
15. Where does a pencil case go when it gets tired?
16. Can you scream underwater?
17. Why aren’t roller coasters banned from state fairs if they give you such bad gas afterward? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
18. Can cats understand dog language?
19. Why do dogs sniff each other’s butts?
20. Why is 99 obsessed over 69?
Also read: 30 Dumb questions that make you think hard
Snappy answers to stupid questions
List of snappy answers to stupid questions:
1. Why don’t lobsters share?
A: Because they’re shellfish.
2. What do you call a fish with no eyes?
3. How old are you?
A: Old enough to know better — young enough to do it anyway.
4. What’s your real name?
A: My real name, or the one my parents gave me at birth?
5. (Waiter to a husband and wife) Table for how many?
A: One — my wife will sit on my shoulders.
6. Why is the letter “T” like an island?
A: Because it’s in the middle of waTer.
7. How much do you weigh?
A: Enough to break the ice.
8. Are those real diamonds?
A: Yes, they’re real cheap.
9. How much did that cost?
A: All of my money.
10. Is that your car?
A: Yes, it’s the one the bank lets me use.
11. What are you smiling about?
A: Nothing, I just saw a picture of you hanging on the wall in my dentist’s office and it made me happy.
12. Do you have any kids?
A: No, but I’m working on an amusing reply to this question.
A: Yes, two boys — one in college and the other in jail.
A: I have 38 children and none of them live with me.
13. What’s your name again?
A: I can’t remember, it changes every time I get married.
Stupid questions people ask
List of stupid questions people ask on internet and on google:
1. Does the government know that I’m pregnant?
2. Is there a phone number to call God?
3. What happens if you sneeze with your eyes open?
4. Why is my stomach getting bigger?
5. What can I do to help my child be more successful in school?
6. How do I get someone who owes me money to pay it back?
7. I have no motivation to do anything anymore. What should I do?
8. How many plastic bags does it take to kill a person?
9. My wife/husband keeps making me feel bad about myself, what should I do?
10. Why are people so mean, and why don’t they like me?
11. If the president were gay, would his husband be the first man?
12. Can you lick your elbow?
13. Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?
14. What’s the best way to cut an apple into pieces so that none of them touch each other?
15. Why do people wear their watch on their left hand instead of their right hand?
16. What’s the best way to store milk?
17. How do you delete “The Simpsons” from my VCR?
18. Which is the bigger number: 1 billion or 2 billion?
19. My dog chewed up my flash drive, so I put it in the freezer for five minutes and now it works again! What happened?
20. Does this mean that The Beatles’ song “Got To Get You Into My Life” is about drugs?
Stupid questions to ask a guy
List of stupid questions to ask a guy:
1. If you’re sitting in a tree and you don’t want to come down, what would you have to do if there were two bears sitting in that tree staring at you?
2. If M&Ms are candy-coated chocolate, why aren’t Rolos candy-coated chocolate-covered caramel?
3. Why is bra singular and panties plural when referring to clothing items designed exclusively for females’ bodies, yet tights are considered plural though they are designed exclusively for female bodies as well.
4. What happens if you touch a hedgehog on a hot day?
5. Why don’t blondes have belly buttons?
6. Do you have to cry when you get your ears pierced?
7. Why can’t I tickle myself?
8. If lawyers are liars, then why do they put that in their commercials I’m Bob Snotty, attorney at law?
9. If quizzes are supposed to be quick, then why do they have question marks at the end of them?
11. What’s up with guys who say You’re cute when what they mean is I’m hor#y?
12. Why do I feel like a five-year-old sitting at a teenager’s table?
13. If April is for foolin’, then what is October?
14. If they can make egg whites out of egg yolks, why can’t they make egg yolks out of egg whites?
15. If there’s a difference between doubt and disbelief, what’s the difference between disbelief and unbelief?
16. What is truth anyway, can you hold it in your hands or does it have to stay intangible forever?
Also read: 50 Trick questions to ask your boyfriend
Stupid questions to ask people
List of stupid questions to ask people:
1. Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?
2. Do penguins have knees or just stumps that let them jump around on ice all day long?
3. Why do girls always find things in their purse when they are looking for something else?
4. What do leprechauns wear under their kilts?
5. Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
6. How long can you tread water if a sea lion steals your floaties?
7. Do I have to finish my ice cream cone before I start my diet?
8. Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips while wearing it?
9. Why do you have to tiptoe past your mother-in-law’s bedroom if she’s already in bed?
10. Why don’t psychics win more often at roulette?
11. Why don’t you ever see baby pigeons?
12. If marriage is so sacred, why can’t gay people get married?
13. How long should I wait after eating pizza before swimming?
14. Are firehouses called firehouses because they are where fires are housed or because they burn houses down?
15. Do astronauts watch p#rn in space?
16. If you’re driving at night and look out of your rearview mirror, what does that mirror reflect back to you, another vehicle or your car’s headlights?
Weird stupid questions
Here is a list of weird stupid questions:
1. Why do I dream about having s#x with people I would never want to have s#x with in real life?
2. What would happen if you injected vodka into your eyeballs?
3. How much money does Barry Manilow make every time he hears himself sing Mandy?
4. Does my wife’s liver hurt when she drinks wine?
5. If there are no stupid questions, then why are there so many of them on tests that only an idiot could pass?
6. What would happen if you took a sleeping pill and slept for one day?
7. Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours?
8. Who was pharaoh when Moses led his people to freedom, Khufu or Khafre?
9. If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn’t. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn’t be. And what it wouldn’t be, it would. You see?
10. If pro and con are opposites, is Congress the opposite of progress?
Stupid questions with answers
Here is a list of stupid questions with funny but witty answers:
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Answer: In a mirror.
2. What is the difference between ignorance and apathy?
Answer: I don’t know and I don’t care.
3. What do you call someone who is afraid of Santa?
Answer: A Clausterphobic.
4. Why did the tomato blush?
Answer: Because he saw the salad dressing.
5. What did the tie say to the hat?
Answer: You go on ahead, I’ll hang around for a bit.
6. How does a train eat?
Answer: It goes chew, chew!
7. Where do pencils go for vacation?
8. What is the name of the woman who goes around telling people that her husband is a lawyer?
A: Mrs Lawyer.
9. Why was the baby ant confused?
A: Because all his uncles were ants!
10.. Why did the chicken cross the playground?
A: To get to the other slide!
Funny stupid questions
Here is Funny stupid questions list that make you laugh:
1. Why is it called quicksand if it takes forever to sink in?
2. Where do forest rangers go to get away from it all?
3. How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest if he wears a shirt with a big red S on his chest?
4. If someone at Sears puts Sears tires on my car will they still balance them?
5. Do you have to use all of your sick days or vacation time at once or can you save some for later? . How does birdseed get inside a coconut?
6. If you eat or drink while you are walking, do you get twice as full?
7. Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
8. What would happen if all of a sudden an atomic bomb blew up in front of us like they did in Hiroshima?
9. How come Noah did not require flood insurance on his ark?
10. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
11. If God dropped acid, would he see people?
12. If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?
13. What is another word for synonym?
14. If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?
15. How do they get deer to cross at that yellow road sign without hitting them with a truck?
16. Do babies come from gas stations or hospitals?
Also read: 65 Funny Questions that make you think
Stupid questions to ask your friends
Here is a list of Interesting stupid questions to ask your friends:
1. When a guy goes into a bar and gets his hand caught in a chick pump, then walks outside into his car and sticks his hand in an exhaust pipe, which hurts more—pump or car engine?
2. Why are hemorrhoids called hemorrhoids instead of asteroids?
3. If a fat man goes into a bar and says, Give me a beer, is he still fat?
4. Why is it called tourist season if we can’t shoot at them?
5. Why is it that when you’re driving and you look at something in your rear view mirror that’s closer than what’s ahead of you, then suddenly when you look ahead it comes toward your window more than what’s in your mirror?
6. If nothing sticks to Teflon, how do they get Teflon stick to a pan?
7. How does not kissing while having s#x prevent AIDS?
8. If con is opposite of pro, is Congress opposite of progress?
9. If you see a Wrong Way sign, can you turn around?
10. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do all of them have to drown too?
11. Why are hemorrhoids called hemorrhoids instead of asteroids?
12. How is it possible to have a civil war?
13. If only women can put on mascara, why do they make it in men’s colors like black and brown?
14. Where are we going if we are all going home?
Stupid questions that make you think
Here is a list of stupid questions that make you think:
1. How is it possible to have a civil war?
2. Why are there no ‘B’ batteries?
3. Is French kissing in France just called kissing?
4. Why does the last piece of ice always stick to the bottom of the cup?
5.Why are they called “Jolly Ranchers”? Who said that the name of a candy must be happy?
6.If someone invented instant water, what would they mix it with?
7.Why do they call them “apartments” when they’re all stuck together?
8. Are cows more upset about being milked or being eaten?
9.Does fuzzy logic tickle?
10.If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a height, what would happen?
11. Why doesn’t glue stick to glass?
12. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
13. What’s another word for Thesaurus?
14. Why do they call it a TV screen when you only have to stare at it?
15. If you’re in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on your headlights?
16. Why is bra singular and panties plural?
17. Why do we put suits in a garment bag and put garments in a suitcase?
18. Why do they put pictures of criminals up in court when they are on trial for child molestation but not for murder or stealing or anything else?
19. Why do we wash bath towels? Aren’t we clean when we use them?
20. If you spin an oriental person in a circle three times, does he become disoriented?
21. If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say?
22. If you throw a cat out of a moving car, does it become kitty litter?
23. If cigarettes are so bad for your health, why do they sell them at gas stations?
24. How is it possible to have an epileptic seizure if you were born before and didn’t eat anything before (i.e., pre-seizure food)
25. What happens if someone who can’t hear wears headphones and listens to music really loud?
26. Why do people who spend all their time working with animals call them animals?
27. Why is it that when someone tells you that there are over a billion stars in space you believe them, but if they tell you there is wet paint somewhere in your house, you have to touch it to make sure?
Stupid questions with stupid answers
Here is a list of stupid questions with stupid answers:
1: Is it raining outside?
A: Does it ever rain inside?
2. Why didn’t the skeleton go to the dance?
A. He had no-BODY to go with!
3. What is a ghost’s favorite game?
A. Hide and shriek.
4. Why did the boy eat his homework?
A. Because the teacher said it was a piece of cake!
5. What do you call a girl who never gets asked out on dates?
A. A rebel without a clue.
6. What did one test tube say to the other test tube?
A. I’ve got my ion you!
7: What do you call a man with no nose and no body?
A: Nobody knows!
8. Why was the broom late?
A: It over swept!
9. Where do snowmen keep their money?
A: In a snow bank.
10. When will you die?
A: After your death
Stupid questions to ask someone
Here is a list of stupid questions to ask someone:
1. Does it take 18 months for twins to be born?
2. If a jogger runs at the speed of sound, can he still hear his iPod?
3. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
4. Do married people live longer than single people or does it only SEEM longer?
5. If all those psychics know the winning lottery numbers, why are they all still working?
6. Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn’t it be called an inlet?
7. Why do croutons come in airtight packages? Aren’t they just stale bread to begin with?
8. Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
9. When your photo is taken for your driver’s license, why do they tell you to smile? If you are stopped by the police and asked for your license, are you going to be smiling?
10. When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?”
11. Can you heat up cold soup or will it explode if heated inside your stomach instead of in a microwave oven?
Stupid high questions
1. What if you put a bunch of battery acid in a water filter and drank it?
2. What happens if you paint your car with invisible paint?
3. What would happen if someone tried to flush a great white shark down the toilet?
4. What are all the possibilities of life after death?
5. What would happen if every country nuked itself and turned the planet into a giant ball of fire?
6. Could you take on an army of ninja warriors with just one finger?
7. Can a cat be both alive and dead at the same time in two different places?
8. If someone is on his deathbed, does he have to get up for work in the morning or can he just skip work and stay in bed?
9. If a bunch of people from the past were brought back to life, what would they think of modern life?
10. If you’ve ever been bitten by another human, what were the circumstances behind it?
11. If you buy an all-you-can-eat buffet, but then eat so much that you die, do they have to pay your funeral expenses?
12. Why don’t people on tv blink?
13. Do they have the word “dictionary” in the dictionary?
14. How do you throw away a garbage can?
15. Why are there no ‘B’ batteries? If someone has a bad day, are they in a bad mood?
16. What time is it when an elephant sits on your fence? Time to get a new fence!
Stupid philosophical questions
Here is an important list of stupid philosophical questions:
1. Is it possible to be addicted to being addicted?
2. What do you call a riddle that everyone knows the answer to?
3. How many times do you have to fold a piece of paper in half before it’s too thick to fold in half again?
4. Why are memes so funny?
5. Is there such thing as an atheist church?
6. If someone came up to you and said, “Are you wearing a watch?” would you say yes???
7. Am I awake or am I dreaming?
8. Why is it that you can walk across a room, but not the room itself?
9. If someone asks you a question, and you don’t know the answer, why do they assume you’re stupid?
10. What would happen if I got rid of my shadow?
11. someone from another planet visited earth, what would be the first thing they saw?
12. What if we all had that super power where we could read each other’s minds?
Stupid answers to stupid questions
Ask stupid questions get stupid answers
1: If your friends jumped off a bridge, would you?!
A: Sure, maybe I’d land on a fat kid!
2: Would you like to go out Friday?
A: I’m sorry, I have plans to go for a walk with my imaginary friend.
3: So you haven’t caught any fish yet huh?
A: Sure, I’ve caught millions, they’re just in the water playing tag!
4: Did you hear about the accident on 4th street last night?
A: Nope. But it’s probably my fault.
5: Do you think she’d be interested in me?
A: Nah, but if you hide behind that couch and wait until she gets home, I’ll bet you could scare her into liking you!
6: Are those your eyes?
A: No, they’re your eyes. You’re just using them right now.
7: Can I borrow a quarter?
A: The telephone company has a special number to call if you need to borrow money. It’s 1-800-COLLECT.
8: Why do men’s clothes have buttons on the right while women’s clothes have buttons on the left?
A: So they can tell which one is the man in their relationship.
9: How many sides does a circle have?
A: Two. The inside and outside.
10: What do you get when you cross a pig with a centipede?
A: Bacon and legs.
11: Why do you get on my nerves?
A: Because it’s my job.
12: Which is more dangerous, a gun or a swimming pool?
A: A swimming pool, because you can drown in a swimming pool.
13: How do you make a hot dog stand?
A: Steal its chair!
Stupid questions to ask a girl
Here is a list of stupid questions to ask a girl:
1. How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
2. Why do they use sterilized needles for lethal injections?
3. Is it true that cannibals don’t eat clowns because they taste funny?
4. Why do they call the little candy bars “fun sizes.” Aren’t ALL candy bars fun?
5. Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?
6. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
7. How come wrong numbers are never busy?
8. If it’s tourist season, why can’t we shoot them?
9. Why do you need a driver’s license to buy liquor when you can’t drink and drive?
10. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Stupid trivia questions
1. What is the climbing place called in Mount Everest?
Answer: Death Zone
2. What do you call a male ladybug?
3. 80% of Women will do this at least once in their lives?
Answer: Lie about their weight on a survey
4. What kind of animal is on the Cracker Jacks box?
Answer: a dog
5. What famous actor was once a paperboy for the Wall Street Journal?
Answer: Michael Douglas.
6. What popular cookie has 21 letters in its name (including spaces)?
Answer: Oreo Super Stuf Chocolate Sandwich Cookie.
7. What is the only American state that grows coffee?
8. What is a group of larks called?
Answer: an exaltation
9. What does the “S” in Harry S. Truman stand for?
10. The longest one-syllable word in the English language is what?
11. Which insect shorted out an early supercomputer and inspired the term “computer bug”?
12. In Kentucky, it is illegal to carry ice-cream in your back pocket. True or False?
13. What is the only food that doesn’t spoil?
14. What trivia fact about Mel Blanc (voice of Bugs Bunny) is the most ironic?
15. How long did the Hundred Years War last?
16. Which month has a day added in a leap year?
17. If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter “A”?
18. The first sport to be filmed was boxing in 1894. Who was fighting?
Stupid questions to ask your girlfriend
1 . How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
2 . Can you tie a turtleneck around your head?
3. What would happen if you couldn’t sneeze for ten years?
4. How long can you go without breathing?
5. Which came first, before or after?
6. If all of us are made of cells, does that mean we are technically just big sacks of toxic waste?
7. Could it be possible to teleport yourself into another dimension by thinking hard enough about it?
8. Why do mirrors reverse left and right but not up and down?
9. Why does everyone say bless you when someone sneezes, but they don’t say anything when someone farts?
10. Who decides what is a syllable and what isn’t in a word like amazingly?
Stupid Icebreaker questions
1. How do you get the metal strip off of tape?
2. Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed?
3. Why does mineral water that ‘has trickled through mountains for centuries’ have a ‘use by’ date?
4. If someone invented instant water, what would they mix it with?
5. Why does lemon juice contain artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid contain real lemons?
6. How come we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
7. Why do you have to ‘put your two cents in’… but it’s only a ‘penny for your thoughts’? Where’s that extra penny going to?
8. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea, what will it become?
9. If you put your right foot in and your left foot out and shake it all about, what were you supposed to do next?
10. How many times can you subtract 5 from 25?
Stupid questions to ask your crush
1. There is a spoon and knife on a table. Which will fall first if you push them off the table?
2. What would the world be like without music?
3. Would you rather know when you are going to die or how?
4. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten?
5. What is one thing that you wish people would stop talking about?
6. If you were to die in five minutes, what would you do first?
7. If you could spend time with any person from history, who would it be and why?
8. Do you believe in ghosts and why?
9. If someone offered you a million dollars to never see your best friend again, would you do it?
10. What is something that everyone else likes that you don’t care for at all?
Stupid life questions
1. If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
2. If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
3. How come we choose from just two people for President and fifty for Miss America?
4. If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
5. Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?
6. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
7. Is it a coincidence that ‘stressed’ spelled backwards is also ‘desserts’?
8. If I put your phone number in my phone, will you have my number too?
9. If time is money, then where do you withdraw time from?
10. Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
11. Can I get arrested for running away from home since it’s technically my home and I should be allowed to go where I want?
12. Why are there 5 syllables in the word ‘monosyllabic’?
13. Why do people say they’re not racist when they say something racist?
14. How do you clean a water cooler bottle without taking it apart?
15. If a website is called Www dot com, what does that make the Www part of the address?
Stupid Controversial questions
1. Why do animals eat their own babies?
2. When did Sunday come before Saturday?
3. What can’t be used until it is broken?
4. Why do dogs bury bones in the ground if they’re not going to eat them later?
5. Which is heavier, 100 pounds of bricks or 100 pounds of feathers?
6. What color is a mirror?
7. Why do we put suits in a garment bag and garments in a suitcase?
8. Why don’t we ever see the headline “Psychic Wins Lottery”?
9. Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are dead?
10. If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren’t people from Holland called Holes?
11. Do patients in psychiatric hospitals fall out of their beds often enough to make it worthwhile installing rails to stop them from doing so?
Stupid deep questions
1. We live in a world where there are countries with people who do not have enough to eat while in other countries there are people who die because they have eaten too much. Why?
2. Why do we judge somebody by the number of friends they have on Facebook, when more often than not, we don’t even know these people personally?
3. Why is it that everyone who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everyone who drives faster than you is a maniac?
4. Why do so many people spend their lives doing a job they hate just to buy things they don’t need to impress people they don’t like?
5. Why do so many celebrities have nannies that raise their children instead of themselves, yet the parents are the ones getting praised for how well-behaved their children are?
6. Why are most things in life completely pointless and irrelevant?
7. If God created us in his own image, then why does man keep trying to change God’s image into his own?
8. Life is short, if you’re lucky. Yet most of us spend our entire lives working for some corporation or other rather than chasing our dreams – why?
9. There is no evidence that life exists anywhere else
10. If he was, could he make a rock that he couldn’t lift?
11. If God can do anything, can he make a person who has been dead for six months alive again?
12. Can God create a stone so heavy that even he cannot lift it?
13. Can God create a moral dilemma which tests the limits of his omnipotence?
14. If God created the world in seven days, why are there distinct layers of fossils in the Earth’s crust?
15. Why does God allow terrible things to happen to good people?
16. How can I be sure that I am not dreaming right now?
Stupid love questions
1.Is it possible to love someone and not like them at the same time?
2.when you have a crush on someone and they don’t like you back, is that considered unrequited love?
3.What is the difference between love and infatuation?
4.How do you know when a relationship has run its course?
5.Does true love actually exist?
6.Are we more likely to fall in love or out of love?
7.If a person can cheat on their partner, does that mean they never really loved them in the first place?
8.Is it possible to be friends with an ex without any drama or confusion?
9.How long does it take for intimacy to become love?
10.If a girl likes you and you don’t like her back, is it rude to tell her that you only want to be friends?
Stupid confusing Questions
Here is a list of stupid confusing questions:
1. Does the chicken or egg come first?
2. Is it better to marry someone rich or who is in love with you?
3. What do you think of interracial marriage?
4. Who should say “I love you” first in a relationship?
5. Is promiscuity bad or good?
6. How hot is too hot?
7. What is the difference between living and existing?
8. Am I being true to myself?
9. What have I accomplished so far?
10. If I had all the time in the world, what would I do?
11. If I had one wish, what would it be?
Stupid Trick Questions
1. Why is a boxing ring square?
2. Why do we say “a pair of pants” when there is only one item of clothing?
3. Is there really an elephant on top of Mt Kilimanjaro in Africa, or is it just some weird-looking hill on top of some even-weirder-looking mountain range?
4. Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
5. How does water stay solid as ice at degrees F while everything else melts at degrees F?
6. Why is pi important to geeks everywhere?
7. What exactly IS pi anyway, is it a number or a letter?!
8. Shouldn’t history books be written in crayon since no one knows how accurate they are anyway?
9. Does time fly when you’re having fun, or slow down when you’re bored?
10. Shouldn’t hospitals hand out free toothbrushes because most people only use them once? . Don’t ticklish feet tickle themselves?
Random stupid questions
1. Can you cry under water?
2. Do headaches come with aspirin or are they separate expenses?
3. Why is it that when you blow in a dog’s face he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride he sticks his head out of the window?
4. If someone wrote wrongs instead of rights, how would we know?
5. If an escalator breaks so no one can use it, what happens to all of us standing on it?
6. What makes a fireman decide he needs overtime?
7. If your eyelashes or your eyebrows are on fire, why do people say, Look out for that flame?
8. What ever happened to Preparation A through G?
9. Why is it called a good old-fashioned haircut when it’s a really lousy way to cut hair?
10. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
11. If you can’t be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
12. If it’s true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are they here for?
13. Why do they put Braille on drive-through bank machines?
Really stupid questions
1. If blondes have more fun, why do they also have more stupid questions?
2. Why isn’t there mouse-flavored cat food?
3. If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
4. If it’s zero degrees outside today and it’s supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?
5. What do you call a sleeping bull?
6. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
7. How does claustrophobia affect an agoraphobic person who has to use public bathrooms during emergencies?
8. How many people did Moses really lead to the promised land if Joshua really brought them into Canaan?
9. Why can’t you learn to speak your native language when foreigners learn yours?
10. Do cattle like moo-burgers better than beef burgers or steakburgers better than muenster cheeseburgers, etc.?
What do you think makes these questions so stupid? Are there any other questions out there that make you scratch your head? These questions drive us crazy for driving our mind hard to think deeply, as a result of which we are able to find the funny side of things.
Ultimately, there are no stupid questions. Questions are an integral part of the learning and discovery process.
While not every question warrants an explanation in the immediate moment, answering them is a vital step towards deriving meaning from your life experience.
Maybe you can’t answer them right now, or perhaps, you don’t need to answer them at all; maybe the only thing you need to do is pose a question of your own. After all, it takes a fool to ask a serious question, but it takes a wise man to ask a silly one