Last updated on June 17th, 2021 at 06:11 pm
So far, as per my understanding and realization – “Philosophy is all about asking questions.” Simply the questions or philosophical questions you ask yourself eventually lead you to create a deep unique philosophy that reflect the world you crafted in your head.
Everyone has a unique approach to life. Some find their path through hardships, some discover it by the help of others. And for some others, life is effortless, as they just observe, perceive and experience life in a way that fits only in their understanding about existence. And they do not concern with others perspectives.
However, as kids each one of our life has begun by asking questions. After all I believe, the concept of education itself is to evoke the righteous questions within us. Thus, the right kind of education has to begin with self.
You are what you believe, your abilities and talents, your good deeds and truthful wins. You are your faith, your morals, your sincere worships of supreme. Need not to say, you are your beauty, your virtues, your values and ethics. You are the whole cosmos occupied yourself in your little universe. You attract everything which is dear to your soul, that benefits the life of people around you and in the process you become whom you meant to be.
That said, I put an incredible time, efforts and exercised my thought process asking deep questions and therefore, come up with 500+ philosophical Questions to inspire you. Hope all these philosophical questions motivate you, guide you to live in this world and provoke more great questions within you to bring closer to yourself.
If you also wish to receive my thoughtful and philosophical insights on life, love, relationships and every thought-provoking concept that matter to our lives feel free to subscribe my newsletter. I will send updates to inform when it matters the most.
Read the Huge list of deep philosophical Questions
Deep philosophical questions
- Is everything pre-determined?
- What do the greatest thinkers think about the most?
- Where should we seek the answers to our deepest questions?
- Why do philosophical and science and spiritual questions make you to think ?
- Why philosophers unanswerable thoughts make us to feel that we are dump, stupid, kids and funny when compare to their intellectual ability?
- What should be our philosophy of life and love?
- Why are you the way that you are, Is it crazy or best?
- Is it worth attempting to a good person if we do not even know what being good means?
- Why are people unapologetically racists?
- Why do we act as if we’re going to live forever?
Funny Philosophical Questions
- If you save time, when do you get it back?
- Why do we kill people for killing people to show that killing is wrong?
- If you would like to be the sun in someone’s life, will you stay 92,935,700 miles away from them?
- Why do they call it quicksand when it sucks you down slowly?
- If 9 out of 10 suffer from diarrhea, does that mean 10th one enjoys it?
- When will you free yourself, if you are a prisoner in your mind?
- Why do you want to live, if it is going to be over eventually?
- Why do you look in the mirror if you look ugly?
- Why do we laugh when someone farts?
- If a human and animal mates what is the offspring would be?
- How to use satanic rituals on toxic men or women?
- If you don’t know how to think, why do you overthink?
- What do you hate, when you see somebody you hate in public?
Dumb Philosophical Questions
These are the list of dumb questions that make you think deeply. Few are philosophically dumb, others are funny, stupid but overall they take you to a journey of different mind shifts. Have fun by reading.
- If electricity comes form electrons, does morality comes from morons?
- If money is the root of all evil, why do they still ask in church?
- Can you cry under water?
- Why is it that rain drops and snow falls?
- Why do your lips don’t touch when you say “TOUCH” and they do get touched when you say “SEPERATE”?
- How to die without knowing that we are dead?
- Why isn’t the number “11” called onety one?
- If it’s true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?
- If you hire a guy to kill you, will to ruled as suicide or murder?
- If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
- If moon has earthquakes, do they called as moonquakes?
- Why is there not a special name for the tops of your feet?
- If there aren’t aliens then who are the audience?
- If you get scared half to death, then half to death means you have quarter a life left?
- Who is the most intelligent person in the world that no one ever knows?
- How big is the world’s smallest philosophical thought?
- What’s the question with no answer called?
- Do babies poop in the womb when their mothers eating delicious food?
- Why life is so short yet too long to wait for death?
- If there is only bliss in life, do we die in the pursuit of suffering?
- Why doesn’t Earth fall down on the Mars?
- If everything is connected why do we lose ourselves in love?
- Does knowledge make a man feel dumb?
- Who is the dumbest philosopher of all time?
- Why do people tell you when they are speechless?
- Is it illegal to kill an ant?
- How can you determine the gender of babies who born with no private parts?
For more inspiration, Have a look at my Instagram Page. I write philosophical Quotes, life quotes, love quotes and deep insightful stories. If you resonate with them, feel free to follow and support. I will do my best to uplift you with my thoughtful words.
Stupid philosophical questions
- Why do we think that accidents never happen to us?
- When you have stomach ache, is the pain in your abdomen or in your brain?
- Can we really know what it feels like to be an ant?
- Are we thinking or feeling?
- Did we die already?
- How to prove that we are alive?
- If we are humans, why aren’t we behaving like humans?
- Where is everybody?
- Do animals dream?
- What is the animals biggest fantasy?
Deep Philosophical Questions about love
- How do we know when we love our significant other?
- Do true love really exist?
- Is love a decisive or a commitment?
- What does it mean to truly love all other people?
- Where does love and hatred come from?
- Does it often takes a life to understand what truly love is?
- Does philosophical love is different from normal love?
- How does intellectual people love their partners?
- Why philosophers mostly choose a single life instead of living with loved ones?
- On our deathbed what are things that we are going to remember and love?
Philosophy Questions for kids
- What is it mean to be kid and child?
- Is everything connected?
- How deep is your love for your parents?
- Can kindness changes the world?
- What does love mean to you?
- Who is your best friend? What does his friendship means to you?
- What is so great about the world you live in?
- Do the world needs a change or is it good to be like this?
- What is the important quality in a person attracts you?
- If everything in life is free, what is the one you choose the most?
Deep Philosophical Questions to ask
- What are you most worried about in the next century?
- What are your values, are you being true to them?
- If you could give someone just one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Should you live for the present or for the future?
- Do we have free will?
- Why should you ask philosophical questions?
- Do young people value different things than adults?
- What is the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning?
- Why do we obsess over, looking young?
- Where do you find peace, and why does it matter if suffering makes us better?
- Why should anyone interested in philosophy anyway?
Unanswerable Philosophical Questions
- How do you explain a blind man about light and a deaf man about sound?
- Before we were born what were we?
- What happens if we live forever?
- Is it truly possible to see the clear perspective of others?
- How to feel exactly how others feel?
- How to know exactly what others think about us?
- What if wake up tomorrow without one of our senses?
- What would it be feel like, if a man to be a woman?
- Is there anything to use besides our senses?
- What is the purpose behind whatever we think, feel and act?
- What is sixth sense?
- Why everything in life seems so certain yet unknown at the same time?
- What is the whole point?
- What if you are wasting your time by thinking?
- How do we know when we are free?
- Are we slaves to anything or anyone?
- Are we being played by some unknown supernatural forces?
Philosophy Questions about life
- What is the philosophy of life?
- Is life a coincidence?
- If you could design your life, how would you do it?
- Is there a plan for life?
- How do we embrace life’s absurdity?
- Why life is so uncertain?
- How to live a simple life in today’s society?
- Is living life well all about finding balance?
- Why do you want to be successful and improve your life?
- What does it mean to live the life fullest?
- When will regular world comeback to live the real life?
- Is this life just a massive holographic game?
Philosophical Questions about consciousness
- Why am I conscious?
- If I am conscious why am I so ignorant?
- What is consciousness?
- What is beyond our consciousness?
- Is consciousness and intelligence has to do something with god?
- How to focus on your consciousness during your life?
- When should we trust others above our own consciousness?
- Is there any reality beyond consciousness?
- Am I becoming conscious without my involvement?
- If ignorance is bliss, what consciousness purpose is?
Philosophical Questions about Truth
- What is the truth?
- Is an absolute truth possible?
- Is there truths and what is the ultimate truth?
- Is there any objective truth or is truth merely relative to our subconscious bias?
- What is the harsh truth you would hide from everyone?
- How to know if someone is telling the truth?
- How much of truth is really true?
- Why did no one ever discovered the ultimate truth?
- What if the truth and lies are not correct?
- Are we misleading ourselves from the greatest truth?
- What if the truth of life is death?
Thought-provoking Philosophical Questions
- Do religions other than our own have something to teach us?
- Are there any purposes for holding beliefs?
- Is there any nature in which our senses cannot detect?
- Is happiness a state of mind, a consequence or an end?
- Why should we choose to live life through?
- Is the present moment all that we have?
- Why do you want to feel good all the time?
- What is enlightenment?
- What is being?
- What is mean by spiritual being and philosophical being?
Philosophical Questions about technology
- How can you describe the concept of modes of existence?
- Is there any place for use of old technology and old science in modern today?
- Is technology going to be the reason for apocalypse?
- What is the first technological device in the ancient times?
- Is ancient technology more advanced than the modern technology?
- Is technology being discovered or invented?
- If the technological scientists invents flying cars, will all other transportations vanishes?
- Why no one is taking serious about artificial intelligence?
- Does the modern invention of smartphone crippling the human brains?
- Where do the philosophy of spirituality and philosophy of science and technology intersect?
Good Philosophical Questions
- What is good and evil?
- Why do we feel good when we experience beauty?
- What does it mean to have a good character?
- How important it is to have good friends?
- How do we figure out, what is most important to us and for the good cause of the world?
- Do we mostly regret the things we did or the things we wished we did?
- Do people get closed-minded as they age?
- Is our worldview mostly based on our emotions?
- Is tribalism influences our own society?
- Is boredom necessarily bad?
Philosophical Questions about self
- Who am I?
- What does it mean to be conscious?
- Are people inherently selfish?
- Do we have authentic selves?
- Is there just one self or there are multiple selves within one person?
- Why do we feel lonely?
- Why do some people prefer to live alone?
- How do we create a personal philosophy?
- Is there any way to prove anyone else is conscious?
- Is our physical health tied up with our emotional health and vice versa?
- How important is to reflect about our lives?
Great Philosophical Questions
- When do we stop thinking other than after death?
- What is nothingness?
- Are we all just living in a loop?
- Why are we altruistic to one another?
- How can we fully enjoy nature?
- How can we reduce our egos?
- Where does emotional suffering come from?
- Are we on the path to destruction and end our own civilization?
- Is faith truly a leap?
- Why is the sense of home is so important to us?
- What makes human distinct in the human kingdom?
Philosophical Questions about space
- Does the cosmos has an end?
- Is cosmos inherently chaotic or ordered, is there even a difference?
- Is there a reality beyond space and time?
- Are we the first civilization in the galaxy?
- Are human significant relative to the entire cosmos?
- How vast our cosmos is?
- How many universes are there?
- Is multiverse exists?
- How long does space-time continue?
- Is our own universe an illusion?
- Do we exist as a better version of ourselves in a parallel universe or worse?
Best Philosophical Questions
- How to end our pain and suffering?
- Is chaos just?
- Why are we fearful of things?
- Why do we worry about the things that we cannot control?
- How can we reduce our appetites?
- Why do we ignore the things that are in our control yet choose to suffer?
- Why do we fulfil our own lots before others needs?
- Are values more important that being right?
- Why are we so cautious of others?
- Should we live out our emotions completely or reduce them?
Philosophical Questions about science
- Does mathematics exist beyond human convention?
- What is the difference between science and philosophy?
- Was the big bang just an accident?
- Will robots become conscious one day?
- Why can’t we see evidence of alien life?
- If aliens exist, What if they’re somewhere wondering “if aliens exist”?
- Where is everybody?
- Are we programmed to live this life?
- Is the perfect answer to every question is between zero and infinity?
- What if the ideas in our heads itself aliens?
Big Philosophical Questions
- Is the present day human individual a special part of the nature?
- What should values only based on human convention?
- How do we make decisions and form beliefs about issues that are inherently irrational?
- Is there a struggle for equilibrium in nature?
- What are the risks and benefits of being spontaneous?
- How can we find our inner child?
- Should we allow the environment to dictate our moods?
- Do we have a moral obligation to intervene in other people business?
- How important is to think for ourselves?
- Should we consider our lives simply as future memories?
Philosophical Questions about society
- When does the society realize its foolishness?
- Why do people harm each other?
- What is the ultimate motive of the society?
- Why negativity spreads rapidly than the good in society?
- Who is society?
- What role an individual plays in the society?
- Why society is evil for good people?
- Why only 1% of the population is rich and the rest is doomed to poverty?
- How to bring everyone into unity?
- Does the civilization become free without being ruled by any government or kings or higher officials?
- Why do people need to be controlled by others If everyone is a human?
Crazy Philosophical Questions
- Why are you you and furthermore what are you?
- How to listen to every thought we think?
- Is the mind the same as the brain, or do we have souls?
- Can computers think, or fall in love?
- Can computers be creative?
- Can robots fall in love?
- If tomorrow is the end of humanity, and today you got superpowers with only one chance to use them what would you do?
- What if every human becomes a deep philosopher?
- Can Insanity is the real force behind crazy innovations?
Philosophical Questions about reality
- How honest should we be to the children about real life?
- Is anyone really here, if so how do we really know?
- Is reality a dream?
- What does dream feels like in real?
- Is everything real or an illusion?
- Can we really predict the future?
- How to create one’s reality?
- If everything feels real, why doesn’t it exist?
- What makes reality different from illusion?
- What if in reality we are not humans but toys being played by some extra terrestrial bodies?
Interesting Philosophical Questions
- What and who a man is?
- Are we really here?
- What does it mean to forgive truly somebody?
- Why do we think that we control our future?
- Shall we protect those who cannot speak for themselves?
- What does it mean to be the citizen of the world?
- What pursuits inspire a man to create his future?
- Where do thoughts come from?
- What is the core idea of life?
- Can we become ignorant once if we expanded our consciousness?
Philosophical Questions about religion
- Why there is always a conflict between religion and science?
- What is the philosophy of religion other than the concept of god?
- If god doesn’t exist, do all the religious people get heartache?
- If religion and spirituality is not the same, why god is their connection?
- What happens to the religions, spirituality, science and philosophy if the existence of god gets proved wrong?
- What is religion according to scientists and philosophers?
- What if people are just wasting their time by believing in religion?
- If the concept of religion is wrong, does the existence of all the religious people meaningless?
- Why do people follow religions?
- What every religion is trying to preach to the humanity?
- Does every religion is one?
Hard Philosophical Questions
- Why we decide what we decide?
- How do we take our life choices?
- Are we progressing or trying to ourselves?
- Are there universal moral beliefs across all cultures?
- When do we discover inner peace?
- When to choose peace and suffering?
- Why it is so difficult not to worry about ourselves and others?
- Do we owe back anything to the society we grew back in?
- What is the purpose of having hope for the future?
Philosophical Questions about humans and human nature
- What is to be a human?
- Is there anything more important than our history for humans?
- Are people stories, memories and nothing else?
- Do humans inherently destroy themselves?
- Should our society have complete freedom of speech without any restriction?
- Why do people desire power and wealth?
- Is having power corrupt souls?
- What does it mean to be a healthy person?
- Do other people corrupt our souls or do we corrupt our own?
- What is the purpose of humanity in this cosmos?
Complex Philosophical Questions
- Why do we always think of something?
- How does being dead lives like?
- How many particles in a fist of sand?
- How many sand particles are there in the universe?
- Debatable philosophical Questions
- Do Insects feel pain?
- Why do so many people and animals suffer terrible things?
- Is future yet to be written?
- Is everything predestined by god?
- Do we have free will?
Philosophical Questions about happiness
- Is happiness the most important goal in life?
- Is happiness about fulfillment in life?
- What makes a human happy forever?
- Is happiness a choice?
- What is the happiest moment in the history of the cosmos?
- Why do wise men never talk about happiness?
- What kind of life brings happiness into one’s life?
- Does happiness be the ultimate pursuit of one’s life?
- Why do some people are happier than the other?
- Do we need to seek happiness or simply live?
Mind-blowing Philosophical Questions
- Are we discovering everything or creating everything?
- Why are we here?
- Do we have immaterial minds or physical brains?
- Where do our thoughts go when we forget things?
- Is there such thing as philosophical health or well-being?
- Will science and philosophy allow us to overcome our mind’s limitations?
- What is the goal of animals?
- Why do we forget our dreams?
- How to reborn after death?
- How many possible answers to a question and which one among them is the ultimate?
Philosophical Questions about god
- Is there a god?
- What if we are outliving the god?
- Does god and man is the same?
- What is the philosophy of god?
- Was god a mathematician?
- If there is a god, how are we so sure that it’s a he but not she?
- Why are some people feel happy that they do not believe god exists?
- What is more important between god and our belief and god?
- What is the relationship between god and our consciousness?
- Is the cosmos itself is god?
Moral Philosophical Questions
- What happens if the obligations conflict with the morality?
- Is there such a thing as moral instinct?
- Do people possess a moral compass?
- Are our moral values derived from our aesthetic values?
- Is it necessary to be occupied with morals in order to live a peaceful life?
- How to make morality as the part of human nature?
- How essential it is to be moral in the world full of dishonesty?
- Can we teach moral to people and how to improve morality in our own life?
- Does the concept of morality depends on reason?
- What is the psychology of moral principles in the philosophy of life?
- What is the moral responsibility of a human in the nature he lives in?
- How effective a person’s life can be, if he is full of morals rather than truth?
Philosophical Questions about family
- Why do we need family when being alone brings peace?
- Is it better to adapt kids to avoid overpopulation?
- What moral lessons would you teach your kids as father or mother?
- Why it is important to starts a family?
- When is the right age to marry and lead a family?
- Do you think your parents were good parents?
- Where do the tree of your ancestors family began?
- What makes your family different from others in your society?
- What kind of father or mother you ought to become?
- How do you raise your kids if they are opposite gender to one another?
Political Philosophical Questions
- What is the importance of political norms in the age of modern philosophy?
- What values lead a person to the current political beliefs?
- Can we separate political issues from the people who hold them?
- What forms of political arguments bring the society into its harmonious state?
- What do you learn from politics?
- Is the world doomed to be ruled by corrupt politicians?
- What are your views on the political issues, and what change you desire from the current system?
- What could be done to improve each other’s lives without politics?
- How to unite every nation and creed with a simple act of kindness rather than political agendas?
- What is the heart of the nation’s issues, for you as an individual?
Philosophical Questions about fear
- What makes philosophers fearful?
- Why do we fear for the things that doesn’t exist?
- What is the source of fear?
- Is fear drives a man to discover his inner potential?
- If fear doesn’t exist, do humans lose their morals?
- When do we overcome our fear of uncertainty?
- How can a person be fearful if he doesn’t even know what it is?
- If we are completely ignorant, do we ignore our fears too?
- What is the difference between fear and phobia?
- What is the man’s biggest fears?
- What happens if we are at our extreme levels of fear?
Philosophical Questions about Death
- Is death painful?
- Is there an afterlife?
- What is the best way to die?
- Are we all just getting ready to die?
- Can we decide when to die?
- Is it logical to fear for the death of our loved ones?
- Should we mourn or celebrate the death?
- What if the death is not a death at all?
- How should we think about our inevitable death?
- Do we need to be fearful for death?
- Why do some people die suddenly without any reason?
- Do we being tormented or live happily after death?
- What is your perspective on death?
- Do philosophers afraid of death?
- Is death a dreamless sleep or path to an afterlife?
- Do we have bodies or disembodied minds after death?
- Do we call ourselves humans after death?
- Do just our bodies die or our souls too?
Yes or No Philosophical Questions
- Would you kill yourself to save a dog?
- Can we understand good without evil?
- Is there a purpose for our life?
- What would you choose between “yes or no” without a question?
- Is there such thing as destiny?
- Do we really need love to survive?
- Is it always good to be happy?
- Do you think philosophy and science is the same?
- Does a man and a woman makes a good life out of misery?
- Is it ok to be nothing rather than everything in the life of uncertainty?
Philosophical Questions about freedom
- Philosophical questions about free will
- Is freedom and death the same?
- How much freedom should people have?
- What does it mean to be free?
- Is everyone in the universe equally free?
- Where do you receive your eternal freedom?
- Can freedom becomes a man’s prison once if he achieves it?
- What happens if everyone gets their entire freedom?
- How much freedom is sufficient for humans to be happy and fulfillment?
- What comes to your mind when you think about freedom?
Philosophical Questions about ethics
- What if all the people in the world have empathy and not to hurt each other?
- Why some people are more honest than others?
- Should thieves be punished if they are poor for stealing from someone?
- What makes humans act ethically and morally?
- Is it ok to lie when lying itself is the choice? And when should people lie?
- When should an ethical person stay away from toxic society?
- Do everyone in the world has ethical values, if not how important it is to possess them?
- Do ethical values are inherently acquired or do we need to develop as we age?
- Why we should cultivate ethics when everyone has their own philosophy of life?
- Do you consider yourself as an ethical person?
Philosophical Questions about education
- What is the point of education if an educated person makes himself fool in front of an illiterate?
- What makes an educated person different from an illiterate when common sense is the key?
- Why do people need education?
- What kind of education is the best food for soul?
- Why most educated people in the world begin to realize that education system is completely worthless?
- When education serves its philosophy for the common good of society without involvement of money or business?
- What is the role of a teacher in education if he is also an ignorant in this cosmic universe?
- Which is better self-education or traditional education?
- What does a teacher thinks of his student if he outreaches his master in all areas of life?
- Does education bring suffering a meaning?
Philosophical Questions about Friendship
- Who do we call friends?
- How to know the true motive of a friend when he or she constantly flatters you?
- Do we need friendship for the love of others or for ourselves?
- Is a life with friends drives a better meaning in ourselves?
- How to tell a person if he or she is a good friend?
- Do ancient philosophers believe in the concept of true friendship?
- How long does an average friendship stay?
- What is the biggest philosophical concern about friendship?
- Do intellectual friends discuss philosophical questions during their fun time?
- Is friendship a genetic leftover?
- What is the ethical significance behind friendship?
Philosophical Questions about justice
- What is justice as per the ancient and modern philosophy?
- How do we arrive to the matter of justice?
- What is justice philosophically?
- What kind of right is justice?
- Is justice a human need?
- Why is justice so difficult when everyone is after right and wrong?
- What makes a good judge in this corrupted society?
- Is justice a objective or personal?
- What is the role of justice in the philosophy of righteousness?
- How can one promote justice in the society?
Philosophical Questions about Art
- If the artwork is a judge, how would it critique itself?
- Does every art represent a significant meaning in life?
- Why there is a deep relationship between art and philosophy?
- What makes art different from philosophy?
- What is the most spectacular art theft in the world?
- What would life be without art?
- Why art is completely mysterious and strange in so many ways?
- Why Mona Lisa art is so famous?
- Can a good fake be art too?
- Is graffiti art?
- Can anybody be an artist?
- Why are the most famous artists male?
Philosophical Questions about Time
- Is time an objective phenomenon?
- Does time really exists or is it just something we sense?
- Is time finite or infinite?
- Do you think that the time is the greatest philosophical mystery of ever encountered by mankind?
- Is it possible to measure time?
- Does time have a definite form?
- How to find the origin of time?
- Are the concepts of past, present and future real?
- Does time flow?
- Is time travel possible?
- Does time exist after all?
Philosophical Questions about Money
- What does money mean to you?
- Why money is ruling the world instead of morals?
- Are you open to receiving money?
- How much money do you want to earn by the end of your 50s?
- How much money is too much?
- What do you believe about rich people and poor people?
- Why rich is rich and poor is poor?
- If there is no concept of money, what would people do?
- Does earning money bring happiness?
- Why all the successful rich people do not satisfy with money?
Philosophical Questions about Beauty
- Is nature good and beautiful only when it is beneficial to humans?
- How do we see beauty in all the things?
- Why you should be gentle with people?
- Why is beauty associated with morality?
- If there is no beauty in one’s soul, does a person unworthy to live?
- Why a person with beauty is so simple and elite in his presence?
- Why do people think beautiful people have moral upright?
- How do we differentiate a soul with beauty and evil tantrums?
- Do beautiful people always stand alone and wonder about beauty?
- Do you consider yourself beautiful?
Philosophical Questions about Relationships
- Do people really need other people in their lives?
- Is there anything more important than our relationships with each other?
- Do we ever have the right to say someone else what he or she should do?
- Should we respect the opinions of others in which we find wrong?
- Why do we judge ourselves and others?
- How do we move forward when we lost someone special?
- Why would we worry about what others think about us?
- How do we become more sympathetic towards others?
- What philosophical approach is the best suited for lifelong relationship?
- Why do people mourn and grieve when their loved ones dies?
Philosophical Questions about Existence
- What is existence, and why did it occur?
- What is the meaning of our existence?
- Is existence weird?
- Why do we have existential crisis?
- Do ideas are the only things that exists?
- How can we truly change the perspectives on our lives?
- How should we prepare for our inevitable death?
- Is adversity truly the worse thing in our lives?
- Why do we enjoy comfortable life and is it actually that great?
- Who decides what we should or shouldn’t do in our daily lives?
- What is meaning?
- What is essence?
Get updated on the Human condition, Art, Philosophy, and Thoughtful Short stories.