Many people have experienced the frustration of finding it difficult to strike up a cute conversation with someone that they are interested in. At first, this may seem almost annoying but it is worth the effort.
Cute conversation starters can be an excellent way to break the ice and allow you to get to know each other better. Even when you feel like you are struggling for something to say, there are many tips and tricks you can use to make this easier.
- Ways to start a cute conversation
- Cute conversation starters
- Fun and cute convo starters you can try with someone you like
- Cute conversation starters with a guy
- Cute conversation starters with a girl
- Cute conversation starters with your boyfriend or girlfriend or your crush
- Cute conversation questions
- Cute topics to talk about with your boyfriend or girlfriend
Ways to start a cute conversation
There are many different ways of starting a conversation in a romantic sense. You may find that some work better than others, depending on your approach and the situation that you are in.
Some of the best ways of creating a cute conversation include:
- Complimenting them – There is nothing wrong with letting your date know how much they mean to you. While it is important not to come across too strong or desperate, letting them know what they mean to you will help them relax and open up more around you.
- Sharing information about yourself – One of the best ways to build trust and rapport is by sharing personal information about yourself. This does not mean going into great detail about your life story; instead, start off with basic things such as where you grew up or what high school you went to.
How to keep a conversation going, especially if you find it hard to think of things to say? You need to have topics ready for every occasion and situation. That way, you can keep the conversation going smoothly.
Here are some tips that will help you come up with interesting topics and keep the conversation going:
1. Ask questions: People love to talk about themselves and their interests, so ask them questions about their lives.
You’ll be surprised at the answers you get and how easy it is to come up with conversation topics.
2. Share information: It’s not only one-way traffic – you can also share things about yourself, your life, your experiences – and people will love to listen!
3. Listen carefully: Sometimes people don’t realize how much they are actually saying without noticing.
Pay attention while someone is talking and show them that you are interested in what they are saying. This will give them a chance to open up further without feeling like they’re being interrogated.
4. Keep the conversation flowing: If there’s a lull in the conversation, try to bring it back by asking another question or sharing another piece of information about yourself or something around you or even something funny that happened earlier that day – essentially anything that will help build on the topic.
In this article, you will find a list of 75+ flirty and cute conversation starters, questions and topics to ask a guy, girl or your boyfriend or girlfriend.
Cute conversation starters
1. I am not getting sleep, tell me an interesting story.
2. Aww, I missed you/I have been wanting to see you/I have been wondering if…?
3. I’m looking for someone to help me complete my bucket list.
4. Can you guess what’s in my pocket?
5. I’m going to the store, do you want anything?
6. If you were a vegetable, what would you be?
7. It’s time for a road trip! Where do we go first?
8. What is the best gift you have ever received?
9. They say that the best way to get over a breakup is to get under someone else. Wanna help me test this theory out?
10. What has your phone/tablet/laptop taught you about relationships (or lack thereof)?
11. Let’s play a game: I’ll text you a word, and then you text me the first word that comes to mind in response to mine (no matter what it is). Ready? Go!
12. How do you not have any of your own?
13. Ooh, love the [insert clothing item]! Where’d you get it?
14. My friends and I are going to [insert event]. You should come!
15. I saw this on youtube earlier today, you gotta watch it.
Fun and cute convo starters you can try with someone you like
Here is a list of cute convo starters that actually work in any situation:
1. Wouldn’t it be funny if we all dressed up as [insert something really crazy] for halloween?
2. I’m watching this show on Netflix, you should watch it too! It’s called [insert show name].
3. I made this list of things I want to do before I die. Check it out. Then make one too.
4. What would you do if you won a million bucks? I’d buy an island.
5. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you pick? Some kind of meat probably. Or steak.
6. How would you spend your last day here on earth? Probably hanging out with my friends and family.
7. “You know what I just realized?”
8. “I was thinking…”
9. “I have to confess…”
10. “I have been wondering…”
11. “Do you think…?”
12. “Tell me if I am crazy…”
13. “How do you feel about…?”
Cute conversation starters with a guy
Here are some cute conversation starters for a guy you want to get connected to.
1. Hi, I know this is random but I thought you were cute so I decided to say hi. If you want to go for a drink sometime let me know._
2. Hey, I noticed we were both recently tagged in the same photo and thought we should meet. If you’re not too busy how about we grab a drink or something?_
3. I’m feeling really adventurous tonight. Wanna have some fun?
4. I have been thinking about you since we last met..
5. I am going out with friends tonight, but I would rather go out with you..
6. Is there any chance that we can meet up this week?
Cute conversation starters with a girl
The following are some cute conversation starters for a girl:
1. “What’s your favorite emoji?”
2. “Who would win in a fight: me or [insert celebrity name here]?”
3. “What’s something you wish you could change about yourself?”
4. “What was one of your first memories as an adult?”
5. “If you could go back and relive a day from when you were a child, when would it be? Why?”
6. “What is something you’ve always wanted to do but never got around to doing it?”
7. “If you had three wishes, what would they be and why?”
8. “What’s something that makes you laugh every time you see it?”
9.”If there was one thing that changed your life forever, what would it be?”
10.”If I asked for $100,000 right now but didn’t give anything back until next year, how much money would I have left over by then?” (This question will make them think!)
Cute conversation starters with your boyfriend or girlfriend or your crush
The following is a list of cute conversation starters with your girlfriend or boyfriend or your crush:
1. Do you like it when I wear my sunglasses at night?
2. What’s your favorite color of nail polish?
3. Do you want to come over and watch a movie with me?
4. Do you like cheese and crackers?
5. What kind of music do you listen to?
6. Do you have any pets?
7. Where did you go on your last vacation?
8. What’s the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
9. Have you ever kissed anyone before today?
10. Have you ever been in a fight before today? (If yes, tell us about it!)
11. Who would win in a fight between Superman and Batman?
12. What kind of pet would you like as a child if money wasn’t an issue? (Pun intended!)
13. What are some fun things we can do together tomorrow after school that don’t require leaving campus or buying anything expensive or difficult to get our hands on? (We’re not talking about going to the movies or eating out.)
Cute conversation questions
Here is a list of cute conversation questions to build an instant connection:
1. What’s your favorite Disney princess?
2. What’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever done in public?
3. What’s your favorite pizza topping?
4. How many times per week do you go to the gym? How long does it usually take to get there from where you live? Why do you do it so often and for so long?
5. When was the last time you cried (unless it was something really sad and upsetting). Do you regret crying at all or would you have done so differently if given a second chance (maybe just been more careful with expressing emotion)? How has that experience?
6. If I could have anything romantic, what would it be?
7. How do you feel about the fact that I’m a rare kind of person?
8. Do you have any pets at home?
9. Do you like to travel as much as I do?
9. What is your favorite artist/band/band member of all time? (You may not want to name any famous ones)
10. What are your hobbies or interests other than work, school, and socializing with friends etc.? (You may not want to name any famous ones).
11. What did you think of me when we met each other for the first?
12. What’s the weirdest thing that happens to you every day?
13. What’s something that a lot of people don’t know about me but I’d love them to know because it makes me feel special or unique somehow?
Cute topics to talk about with your boyfriend or girlfriend
Here is a list of cute topics to talk about with your boyfriend, girlfriend, friend, crush or partner:
Romance is a very important part of life. We have all experienced it in some way or the other. When you are with somebody, you know that it is special for you both.
The feeling of being in love is something that everyone experiences at some point in their lives. Discussing romance can be a very fun thing to do with your crush, especially if you want to get closer!
You can talk about how you feel about each other, how long it has been since you met and the first date you went on together.
You can also talk about how your relationship is going so far and what do you want from each other in the future.
Here are some examples of cute conversation starters about romance:
What’s your favorite type of romance?
Romantic movies, book and even TV show? If so, what does it mean to be with the one?
Have you ever kissed anyone before?
2. Friends with benefits
The idea of friends with benefits may sound like it’s only for the sexiest kind of couple, but there is nothing that says that having this kind of relationship needs to be sexual in nature.
When you have a friend who also has feelings for each other, then it makes sense to discuss how they feel about each other as well as what they enjoy doing together as friends. This could result in some great conversations and even dates.
If two people have a crush on each other and want to get closer without getting into a relationship, then friends with benefits might be the best option for them.
When two people are friends with benefits, they are still able to see each other as friends but also close enough to fall in love with one another.
The key here is not letting feelings get in the way of the friendship because sometimes these feelings will grow stronger over time.
That’s why it’s so important to take things slowly and not rush things if you want them to work out well for both parties involved!
Here are some examples cute conversation starters about friends with benefits:
Do you have a friend that is a true friend?
Do you have a friend who is just someone to go out with or hang out with?
Have you ever been committed in friends with benefits relationships?
Think about the kinds of friends you have and how they treat you and compare them to the way they treat other people.
3. Date night
Love is not just about being together all the time; sometimes it’s nice to just get away from everything and spend some time alone together without distractions or interruptions from outside sources like work or schoolwork etc.
If you’re looking for a cute topic about dating, then going on date night with your crush is definitely one option worth considering
Example cute conversation starter questions about date night:
What is your ideal date night dinner menu?
What flowers do you like to gift to a romantic person?
Is it okay to kiss on date night?
Consider having a date night with this person where both of you get some time away from everything else and focus on each other for the evening!
4. Donations on a special occasion
Have you ever donated money to charity or helped out a friend in need?
Has there ever been an instance where someone has helped someone in need without expecting something in return
How does that make you feel about yourself as a person?
Here are some more cute topics to discuss with your boyfriend or girlfriend:
5. Love at first sight
6. Long ride on a moody day
7. Types of kisses
8. Favorite cartoon or animation movies and characters
11. Funny TV shows
12. Truth or dare or never have i ever conversation games
13. Couple goals
14. Bucket lists