Guide To Finding Your Voice.
Simply, the secret to finding your voice lies in, how passionate you are about life! How curious you are to pay attention, understand and realize the nature and the nature of your existence!
A writer’s voice can be felt in the selection of his words; an artist’s voice can be witnessed as layers of depths in the details he leaves in his art. And a leader’s voice can be heard in the intense power of his speech.
Each human’s voice of individuality can be found in every craft he creates. Yes, that’s for sure. However, such discovered voice is the result of endless passionate efforts made by them.
So, how to find such a powerful voice?
In order to find one’s voice, he or she must understand where it is coming from? But before that, one must be aware – what actually the voice is!
What does it mean when someone says “find your voice?”
That said, as per my experience with the realization of my passion, finding your voice, literally means “Finding your individual identity with a unique message you gathered in the process of self-discovery. Which adds a weight to the world by a better perception that has the power to simplify the lives of people from their never-ending complex suffering.”
If that made sense, then it is much easier to find your voice, once if you (find your self or find your why or find your purpose or find your passion.)
More than finding your voice, it is much difficult to find yourself.
How to find your voice?
If you discovered your path and decided to choose your career as a writer or an artist. Or simply if you are any individual who wants to become great at anything that you want to pursue. The fundamental truth of finding your voice applies the same for all. That is by “Listening.”
Let’s discuss that in step by step.
5 Steps to finding your voice of Individuality:
1. Eliminate your Ignorance
Since childhood, we’re all convinced by the reality of the world and forced to ignore the world inside us. Which eventually lead us to move away from the voice that never had a chance to came into existence.
Without even questioning and realizing our potential, we all ended up in the very existential loop and consumed by our own ignorance.
That said, In order to find your voice, the first step is to break that victim chain.
Free yourself from the set of limited beliefs by unlearning all the outdated education. Open your eyes to see the broader picture. Keep yourself on the track to focus on your vision and achieve the clarity on yourself.
2. Discover your top Values and beliefs
The moment you eliminate all the distractions of the world and gather yourself together, you begin to reflect and view things with much clarity.
In the process you encounter the values that resonate with your personality. Take time to note them once you discovered your top values and beliefs. Be free to alter your opinions for better perceptions.
Become more aware of your aim and align these values with each goal until you instill them into your mind.
3. Listen to your intuition
For finding your voice or discovering your true self, listening to your intuition is the single most important and the only best ever possible way that existed.
A writer, an artist and any intelligent person who achieved success is being guided by their intuition. That was possible because they reflected inwards and actively participated in listening to their inner voice.
For once, if you didn’t get what I mean, then I want to confirm that your inner voice itself is the voice that you are seeking for and to achieve it is the hardest thing in life.
However, once you overcome your ignorance of fears, doubts, insecurities and all the noise of the external world – the discovery of your values and your willingness to learn helps you become conscious about yourself. Then the voice in your head come into existence with the utmost clarity. Thus, listen to your intuition period.
4. Choose one motive of passion to master the voice.
Once you found your voice, now you know who you are and what your purpose is! Out of all the things that your voice guides, pay attention to the one truth that you completely resonated and naturally aligned with.
Master and transform that voice into a passion and try to express one moral idea which you discovered in the process of your self-realization to the world that change their lives for better.
5. Experiment on your voice or purpose, become better and repeat
It’s a healthy approach to exercise with your voice in order to create more connection with your deepest thoughts and become better each time you discover something new about yourself.
With each realization you will become close to yourself and that is the secret to discover more voices hidden deeply inside you which are more powerful than the former ones.
In order to experiment more about your uniqueness, it requires complete dedication, passion and endless efforts to share your messages to the world.
Never stop adding purpose to your voice. Often experiment to become better and repeatedly find your voice and inspire others to find theirs.
17 questions that will help finding your voice.
- 1. What should be the purpose behind my voice If I had one?
- 2. How I want to feel about myself When I share my voice?
- 3. Does my voice should be applied for all in general or specified?
- 4. How I want my target audience to feel about my voice in their heads?
- 5. Do I want my voice to evoke positive vibrations or bring controversies?
- 6. Does my voice inspire others to find theirs?
- 7. Do I have only one voice or more so that many people can be benefited by my message?
- 8. How many areas of fields do I want my message to share?
- 9. Why should my voice matters to the people?
- 10. When do I want my message to reach the people so that it can help and change their lives?
- 11. What is my voice and moral message to the world?
- 12. What kind of intensity I want my audience to picture in their heads from my message?
- 13. How should my voice connect the people and me together to solve a common problem?
- 14. Does the ideas of my voice should be unique or normal as everyone else?
- 15. Do my message should express humor or completely powerful focus serious issues?
- 16. What is the fundamental philosophy of my message that lives and can be applicable forever?
- 17. Does my voice should be subjective with personal values or objective with rational ideas?
Best Inspirational life advice on finding your voice and following your dream.
I want to say achieving your dream is easy but takes time. I want to say it is difficult, but worth the labour. Perhaps it is true. However, in the end, whatever I said matters only when you find your voice.
Why do most people fail to find their voice?
Let’s dig a bit deeper passage into our consciousness and discover the roots of failure and unveil the mysteries of the most aching path to finding your voice.
The path to becoming successful begins only when we find our unique voice.
The main reason why most people fail to find their why is just because —
- They never connected with themselves.
- They never paid attention to anything, even not to themselves.
- They neither know the roots of their inspiration nor the source of their weakness.
- In simple term, they all are disconnected beings, waiting for the randomness or the coincidence to happen in their existence. And lead them in a way that they never envisioned.
We all fail when we fear for nothing. We all lose when we never try a thing. So, everything is in our hands to create and cherish.
How to use your voice to become successful in life?
If you really want to become successful, use your voice consciously, never go with the words of the world if they do not meet your vision. It is always not necessary to agree with the thoughts that condemn your understanding.
Recognize that every path is unique, each journey is different, and every stop varies in accordance with the level of one’s patience and that of one’s time.
If you believe you are true to your thoughts, which are reflecting on the good, commit to your own understanding.
Even if everyone fails to recognize your worth remember these tips to guide you.
- Never let the logical mind of others or of yours disappoint your creativity.
- Explore your imagination never stop dreaming, think big, think different, be unique.
- Expand your mind by the stories you create in your head and evolve into the world of magic.
- Listen carefully to the opinions but draw conclusions to your own with the appropriate hints provided by the world.
- Observe and analyze but never limit your mind to reality.
- Your gift is to create. Your unique creation will change the perception of the world.
Every single moment the world changes, beliefs changes, truth changes. Life is a constant change. If there is no change, we cannot move forward. If we cannot expand our vision there will be no unique inventions.
Spend time to realize the message of your spirit. Follow your instincts. Always remember, no one will ever be ready to begin to do anything.
However, we need to learn to listen before we speak, we need to master to speak before we present, we need to act in such a way that we are the godfather of any creation that we craft. That represents your determination and the efforts you put in yourself.
Every master was a student once. And every mastered student was a dreamer who knew the history of struggle. Who never stopped chasing his vision.
No matter, what the concept of right or wrong! He believed in his truth. He was aware of his true potential and the world around him.
He never gave up because there are no mistakes, only choices. There are no perfections, only understandings and there is no life without fear. But we need to focus on the good that we tend to create. Then everything will turn out into a beautiful creation if we do with a pure intention and a passion to serve the world.
Slowly everyone will start to believe in the stories you proposed, the ideas you discovered and the scripts you created. Everything will appear authentic that initiate a sense of sensation in the sight of similar souls and that of beautiful hearts.
Fear, but never be afraid to make mistakes. Dream, but never be afraid to move forward. Love and go get it. If you want to fly without wings, be prepared to walk on the ground with your passion.
Let your vulnerabilities drive the world crazy. Be sincere in your actions and just realize everything, then you will never reach the success but itself will be born out of you.
Quotes about finding your voice.
I have written a few finding your voice quotes. Whether you are writer finding your voice in writing. An artist finding your voice in art. Hope these inspirational quotes will uplift you to keep pushing your spirit. Just never give up.
- Words become quotes when the voice becomes an inspiration. – Naveen Bommakanti.
- Be the 1% to change the 99% – Naveen Bommakanti.
- One of the best ways to get inspired, is to be the inspiration. – Naveen Bommakanti.
- You will never find time when you find the purpose of your life. – Naveen Bommakanti.
Finding your voice is truly the greatest accomplishment, but it is nowhere near to the beginning of the actual journey of the dream.
All that you have now is yourself. Now, this is the perfect time to follow your dream. The most important thing in life to achieve any greatness is following one’s intuition and discover one’s deep self. And that process continues forever.
The main idea of finding your voice is to bring your ideas into reality.
So, in order to follow your dream and attain the power to your voice, you need to have the will to fight and never be afraid of anything in your way.
Watch The power of finding your voice.
Related Article which I wrote you may love to read: How to achieve self-actualization by following your dreams?