Questions that make you think deeply funny
Here is a list of questions that make you think deeply funny:
1. What would ghosts do in a day time?
2. How did Waldo go missing?
3. How can you shoot with a gun that has no bullets in it?
4. If pigs could fly, how come they don’t have wings?
5. What happens when you drop an atomic bomb on an island
6. Why don’t birds get tired if they keep flying?
7. How is it possible to be up right now?
8. How many people die every year because of falling coconuts?
9. Who names hurricanes?
10. How do dogs know when its morning?
12. Do dogs like walking?
13. Does Santa Clause eat Chocolate?
14. Do animals sleep while eyes open?
15. Is it easy being green?
16. Can you sneeze with your eyes open?
17. If money doesn’t grow on trees then why does paper money say The United States Of America on front & This Note Is Legal Tender For All Debts Public And Private?
18. If god made everything then who made god?
19. Can whales swim backwards?
20. Can worms burp?
21. If nobody buys stolen merchandise do stores raise their prices?
22. If crime doesn’t pay then why is there so much advertising?
23. Should I be concerned about animal crackers?
24. Should I use toothpaste or bar soap?
25. Will archaeologists ever find out what really happened to dinosaurs?
26. Did cavemen tell bad jokes?
27. Why do people fart when they pee?
28. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
29. How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn’t live there?
30. If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay you to do it?
31. If God dropped acid, would he see people?
Also read: 65 funny questions that make you think
32. How come Superman could stop bullets with his chestbut always ducked when someone threw a gun at him??
33. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
34. What’s another word for thesaurus?
35. If they squeeze olives to get olive oil, how do they get baby oil?
36. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons??
37. If all those psychics know what tomorrow will bring, why are they all still working???
38. Why is bra singular and panties plural??
39. Do illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?
40. Why do you need a driver’s license to buy liquor when you can’t drink and drive??
41. What was Sigmund Freud’s favorite opera??
42. If you can’t eat at a restaurant because you’re lactose intolerant, can they make you a sandwich to go?
43. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream??
44. If it’s true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?
45. Why do we wash bath towels? Aren’t we clean when we use them?
46. If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled??
47. Why do they call it ‘cheese’ if it doesn’t come from cows?
48. How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn’t live there??
49. If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
50. What’s another word for euphemism?
Also read: 30+ Dumb questions that make you think hard
51. How come superman could stop bullets with his chestbut always ducked when someone threw a gun at him??
52. Why do you have to ‘put your two cents in but it’s only a penny for your thoughts’??
53. Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours??
54. Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use, the bubbles are always white?
55. If a deaf person swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
56. If a frog had wings, could he fly ?
57. If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?
58. What was Sigmund Freud’s favorite color?
59. If a mute person swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
60. How many sexual innuendos does it take to give a sheep a headache?
Questions with funny answers
1. Why did god invent alcohol? So ugly people can get laid too
2. Why did god create man before woman? Because you’re always supposed to have a rough draft before creating your masterpiece
3. How are men and parking spots alike? The good ones are always taken
4. What do tornadoes and marriage have in common? They both start with some blowing, and end with some whining
5. What is foreplay for men? A: A misconception
6. What’s six inches long, two inches wide, has a head on it, and drives women wild? A lamp cord
7. Why don’t deaf people learn sign language? I hear its very difficult,
8. What happened when loco met crazy cow ? Locomotion
9. Why didn’t Noah swat those two mosquitoes ? Cause he was busy trying to survive
10. A couple is lying in bed together, about to make love The girl says I am going to call out a number from one-to-ten and if you guess correctly what that number i am thinking of then we will make love She looks deeply into her partners eyes and says Okay, readyfive
11. Question: Which month has days? Answer: All months have days except February
12. Why do all bachelor husbands keep their old condoms in their wallets? To remind them of their youth
13. What is used to keep teen drivers from reproducing on prom night? Condoms
14. Q: Who created knock-knock jokes ? A: Groucho Marx
15. Who invented Stairway to Heaven ? Answer Stairway Records
16. Q: Whats a mixed feeling? A : When you see your mother-in-law backing off a cliff in your new car
17. Whats worse than having a male chauvinist pig as a boss – Answer Having him as a husband
18. Why doesn’t glue stick to glass? It sticks to everything else
19. Why could be a mirror better than a husband? A mirror doesn’t argue, isn’t irritable and doesn’t feel neglected
20. What would you try to do if you knew you’ll not fail? I’d attempt to obtain of these pieces and put them back together again and make it see somehow!
21. Which question should never be asked during employment interview? The position I’m applying for is vacant at the present so it’s hard to mention but there are some stupid questions that individuals ask on interviews like If we invited ten people around for an interview, would all of them get jobs?
22. Who lies more–man or woman? Woman Man only lies when he’s married
23. What was your favorite subject in school? Sex education – because i used to be always prepared
24. what percentage men does it fancy screw in a very light bulb? Depends how cold she is
25. Whats worse than awakening at the hours of darkness with acid reflux? wakening at nighttime with heartburn because your partner didn’t refill your prescription
26. what’s going to you advice God on judgment day? God I forgive you for everything – now give me another chance
27. Are birthdays necessary? No, but they’re nice anyway
28. What looks bigger from feet awayan ant or a flea? An ant
29. When may be a door not a door anymore?? When it’s ajar
30. Can anything be done about global warming? Yes, just stop having sex
31. Is it for real that cannibals don’t eat clowns because they taste funny? that is what I’ve heard
32. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers? No, they eat plant brains
33. If you spin an oriental man in a circle long enough, does he become disoriented? No He becomes multitalented
34. Why do trees fall down?They get weak
35. Where are you able to find a dog with no legs running across a field? Right where you left him
36. Where do prisoners go once they shake off prison? To nearby bars with their girlfriends
37. Where do babies come from? Your imagination
38. Why is it called tourist season if we won’t shoot at them? Because Jailors don’t like prisoners in that season
39. Why is divorce so expensive? Because it’s worthwhile
40. What’s another word for Thesaurus ? Webster
41. What do they call blondes in Paris? Read tomorrow’s paper
42. If you tell a cow to leap over something, is that too high? it is not impossible
43. If i’ve got free time today, what time is it? Future
44. What does one call a pirate who lost his ship? a ship driver
45. When do elephants eat before their periods? They eat commas and semicolons
46. Why doesn’t Dracula have any friends? He’s afraid to ask them
47. When someone says Have a nice day to you, what do you say back? A: I think I will have a lousy day if you don’t come with me
48. What do birds sing in their sleep? A: Night, night
49. What starts with an L and ends with an E and has only one letter in it? A: Elbow
50. Why isn’t there any C explosive? A: Because there’s no way to put a fourth C into explosives
51. Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl going to the bathroom? A: Because the P is silent!
52. What would happen if cats jumped onto beds at exactly o’clock tonight? A: Ten cat-beds o’clock
53. If sharks are so dangerous why do women wear bathing suits made out of them ?Answer: It protects their privates
54. What did God say after creating light and dark? A: Let there be divorce
55. What did Tarzan yell after Jane fell off of a vine and swung through trees to safety? A: Boy, she really swings from place to place
56. What did one wall say to another wall? A: I’ve got a crick in my neck
57. Why do skeletons hate Christmas? A: They have a hard time getting ribbons to tie on their bones
58. What do you get when you cross a fire fighter with a terrorist? Answer : Smokey bacon
59. Why did Captain Hook’s ship always sink? Answer : Because of his hidden treasure chest
60. When is it OK to kill a pirate? Answer : Talk like a pirate day
Also read: 500 Questions that make you think