Thanksgiving is a national holiday in the United States celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. The holiday commemorates the 1621 meeting of the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag Indians, who shared a feast of thanksgiving.
The first recorded Thanksgiving Day celebration was in 1621, when the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag Indians shared a feast of thanksgiving.
The holiday became a national holiday in the United States in 1863. Today, Thanksgiving is one of the most celebrated holidays in the United States, celebrated by millions of people each year.
Thanksgiving is also being celebrated in Canada, Grenada, Saint Lucia, and Liberia. And this festival occurs in Germany and Japan as well; as a day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year.
Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate the blessings of life, send thanksgiving messages, to give thanks for the past year and to look forward to the future.
Families gather together to feast on a traditional Thanksgiving meal of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberry sauce, and pies. There is also usually a ham or bacon dish, and sometimes a dessert.
It’s also time to share some Thanksgiving messages to send to friends, family, and loved ones.
Whether you’re hosting a Thanksgiving feast or just spending time with those you care about, these Happy thanksgiving messages will warm your heart and remind you why Thanksgiving is so special. You can also ask some amazing Thanksgiving questions to initiate the conversation.
Here are 500 Thanksgiving messages to send as text messages, greet in person or post on social media sites like Instagram, Twitter and Facebook:
- 500 Thanksgiving Messages
- Happy thanksgiving messages
- Best Thanksgiving messages for friends
- Happy Thanksgiving messages to friends
- Friendship thanksgiving messages
- 7 Mindful Things to do on Thanksgiving
- Family thanksgiving messages
- Thanksgiving messages for family and friends
- Thanksgiving messages for boyfriend
- Thanksgiving messages for girlfriend
- Thanksgiving messages for parents
- Thanksgiving messages to mom
- Thanksgiving messages for teachers
- Thanksgiving messages to team
- Thanksgiving messages to clients
- Gratitude Thanksgiving messages for clients
- Happy thanksgiving messages to clients
- Thanksgiving messages for business
- Best Business thanksgiving messages
- Thanksgiving messages for coworkers
- Happy thanksgiving messages to employees
- Corporate thanksgiving messages
- Happy thanksgiving messages to boss
- Religious thanksgiving messages
- Thanksgiving messages to god
- Spiritual thanksgiving messages
- Biblical thanksgiving messages
- Bible messages on thanksgiving
- Christian thanksgiving messages
- Inspirational thanksgiving messages
- Free thanksgiving messages
- Emotional thanksgiving messages
- Funny thanksgiving messages
- Funny thanksgiving text messages
- Happy thanksgiving text messages
- Thanksgiving day messages
- Thankful thanksgiving messages
- Thank you messages for thanksgiving
- Thankful messages for thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving messages to donors
- Birthday thanksgiving messages
- Thanksgiving invitation text messages
- Thanksgiving messages for facebook and Instagram
- Thanksgiving messages to students
- Thank you for thanksgiving dinner messages
- Thanksgiving email messages
- Romantic thanksgiving messages
- Heartfelt thanksgiving messages
- Nice thanksgiving messages
- Sweet thanksgiving messages
500 Thanksgiving Messages
The following is huge list of Best thanksgiving messages:
1. Happy Thanksgiving. May the warm glow of autumn surround you as you celebrate the holiday with family and friends.
2. Merry Thanksgiving. As I take time to give thanks for the many blessings in my life. I want to let you know how grateful I am that you are one of them.
3. One of the joys of thanksgiving is wishing you a happy and healthy holiday season!!
4. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. Happy Thanksgiving to the one closest to my heart.
5. We have so much to be thankful for, don’t we? That’s why it feels so good to send our best wishes your way on this day!
6. On this blessed day, may your kitchen be full, your living room warm, and all your meals delicious!
7. May you find laughter among loved ones, smiles among friends, and peace throughout your home.
8. Sending love, hugs and kisses to someone who means so much to me-happy Thanksgiving
9. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving with lots of love from us!
10. I hope you enjoy today’s turkey dinner just like we enjoyed yours last year!
11. Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting; for they shall be repaid tenfold in this world or the next.
12. All of us at work wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. You are such an important part of what makes our office great!
13. Here’s hoping your holidays will be brightened by celebrations filled with fun and cheer, surrounded by people who love you dearly.
14. And here’s also hoping that through them all, this will still be true: when we look back on these days 20 years from now, that each and every one was worth celebrating.
15. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Also read: 200 Thanksgiving Greetings to make your near and dear ones day special (2022 Edition)
Happy thanksgiving messages
Here are some happy thanksgiving messages, wishes and greetings to your loved ones:
1. Happy Thanksgiving! As I take time to give thanks for the many blessings in my life, I want to let you know how grateful I am that you are one of them.
2. Silent gratitude isn’t very much to anyone. There are so many people I’m grateful for and I know I can do a better job of letting them know.
3. Cheers to a bountiful harvest of blessings, good health, and happy memories.
4. I hope you all have a Thanksgiving that’s as special as you are.
5. I’m grateful for all of the love and support I have in my life. Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate all of the good things that have come our way this year.
6. Thank you for being an amazing friend, family member, and partner. I’m grateful for you every day.
7. Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on all the good that has come our way this year. I’m grateful for my health, my loved ones, and all the blessings in my life.
8. I hope you all have a Thanksgiving full of joy, laughter, and love.
9. Every day is a chance to be grateful for the good things in life, and Thanksgiving is no different. I’m grateful for all the love, happiness, and blessings in my life.
10. Let’s all take time to celebrate all of the good that has come our way this year, and be grateful for all the love, happiness, and blessings in our lives.
Thanksgiving card messages
Here is a list of positive Thanksgiving messages for greeting cards:
1. Thanksgiving is a time to remember our blessings and make good cheer with all those who are so dear!
2. Thanks with a grateful heart.
3. Happy Thanksgiving day!
4. With gratitude at thanksgiving, I thank you for your presence in my life.
5. One of the joys of thanksgiving is wishing you a happy holiday season and a healthy and prosperous New year.
6. With joy and gratefulness, may you celebrate this wonderful time of year.
7. Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful for all the blessings in our lives – family and friends, health, and a good harvest.
8. May your Thanksgiving be filled with happiness and peace.
9. May your Thanksgiving be a time of joy and happiness, of togetherness and appreciation.
10. Wishing you blessings of health, happiness and success on this Thanksgiving & forever.
11. To you I say, May these holidays bring light into your life.
12. Thankful for every moment we share this special day.
13. Thankful to have such a great friend like you!
14. We’re thankful to have each other during this beautiful time of year.
15. Wishing you a safe and joyful Thanksgiving.
Also read: 150+ Thanksgiving wishes to greet those who mean the most to you (2022 Edition)
Best Thanksgiving messages for friends
Here are a few Happy thanksgiving messages for friends:
1. Happy Thanksgiving, friend! I hope this day is filled with love and warmth.
2. It is a time to reflect on all of the things we are grateful for in our lives and enjoy being surrounded by family.
3. My family and I are so grateful for you and your friendship – thank you for always being there for us when we need it most!
4. Thank you for filling my life with joy, laughter, and happiness – I appreciate everything you do for me! 5. You have been such an important part of my life and I am thankful for you every day.
6. The best days are when we get to spend them together; thanks for making me laugh when times are tough and having my back through everything!
7. You are the best person that has ever come into my life; words cannot describe how much you mean to me, but please know that I am truly grateful for your presence in my life.
8. I’ll never forget what you’ve done for me, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds as long as you’re by my side.
9. Thank you for accepting me just as I am, even though sometimes I don’t feel like enough; knowing that someone believes in me is something worth celebrating about!
10. No matter how many years go by, please know that you will always be deeply loved by those who care about you and want nothing more than for your dreams to come true.
Also read: 300+ Thanksgiving activities that are sure to get you in the holiday spirit (2022 Edition)
Happy Thanksgiving messages to friends
Here is a list of Happy thanksgiving messages to friends
11. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for being there with open arms whenever I need a shoulder to lean on.
12. Every moment spent with you is precious; I’m thankful that you choose to keep me close in your life.
13. When I think about where I am today, it’s because of people like you who kept faith in me and helped push me forward when times were tough.
14. Today may not be perfect but we’ll find a way to make it work if we stick together:)
15. One thing is certain – I am blessed to have you in my life and I won’t take one second for granted.
16. There are few people who understand me better than you do; thank you for caring about me unconditionally and never giving up on our friendship no matter how hard things got.
17. Happy Thanksgiving! My Dearest Friend. I’m so grateful to have you in my life.
Friendship thanksgiving messages
The following are some of the Best Thanksgiving text messages to friends to wish them as Thanksgiving card messages or in person:
18. Thank you for taking the time to check on me, it means a lot to me that they might provide some comfort or encouragement during this holiday season.
19. You really are the best thing that ever happened to me.
20. Thanks for always being there for me, especially when I need you most!
21. Here’s to another year of happy memories and good friends – cheers!
22. Spending time with you reminds me that life isn’t meant to be taken too seriously – it’s about enjoying the moments along the way.
23. A simple thank you doesn’t seem like nearly enough, but I am forever grateful for all that you do for me.
24. Being able to share this day with you brings meaning to my life.
25. It means the world to me knowing that I have someone special in my corner rooting for me.
7 Mindful Things to do on Thanksgiving
1. Show gratitude to Mom and Dad!
Wrap your arms around each other this Thanksgiving and cherish each other. Thank you for giving us the best family a child could hope for. We are grateful for your love and support.
2. Love is the most important thing
No matter what happens this Thanksgiving, remember that love is the most important thing. Love each other, love your family, and love yourself.
3. Enjoy mindful dinner with family
Think about what you are grateful for this Thanksgiving. What are the things in your life that make you happy? Write them down and read them over before dinner. When you sit down to eat, focus on being grateful for what you have and enjoy your time with your family.
4. Celebrate the small moments
This Thanksgiving, don’t be too focused on the big things. Instead, celebrate the small moments with your family. Hold hands, tell jokes, and spend time together. These moments are the ones that matter the most.
5. Let go of grudges
This Thanksgiving, let go of any grudges that you may have. Whether it’s with your family, friends, or your ex, it’s time to move on. Let’s all spend Thanksgiving together as a family and be happy for each other.
6. Let go of the past
This Thanksgiving, let go of the past. Whether it’s a mistake you made, a fight you had, or something that you regret, let it go. This is solely about the present and the future.
7. Remind God: Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful and grateful.
This Thanksgiving, be thankful for all the good in your life. Whether it’s your family, your friends, or your possessions, be thankful for everything. Celebrate the good in life and let go of the bad.
Also read: 350 Things to do on thanksgiving day or weekend (2022 fun thanksgiving activities)
Family thanksgiving messages
Here is a list of Family Thanksgiving messages to send:
1. As we gather together with our family for Thanksgiving, let’s take time to reflect on all of those who have touched our lives in profound ways.
2. May our Thanksgiving be a happy and warm one.
3. Happy Thanksgiving, Mom and Dad!
4. I’m grateful for everything that the both of you have given me throughout the years – from unconditional love and support, to making sure that I had a home to call my own when times got tough
5. From the bottom of my heart , thank you for everything. I hope this holiday season brings joy to our lives. I look forward to being able to give back as much as possible once I start earning my own money. Happy Thanksgiving!
6. To every single member of my family, thank you so much for always being there for me during good and bad times; thank you for always being patient with me even when things were hard.
7. Thank you for always cheering me up when I needed it and taking care of me when I was sick.
8. Thank you for not giving up on me even when I felt like giving up on myself.
9. Thank you for teaching me how to live life happily and freely
10. Thank you for being my home away from home.
11. Thank you, everyone, just…thank you.
12. Words cannot express how grateful I am for each and every single person in my life. Without your presence, my world would’ve been gray and desolate.
13. I will spend Thanksgiving reflecting on the meaning of gratitude and what it means to truly be thankful.
14. There are too many people to name individually but know that no matter what happens tomorrow or next week or next year, you will always hold a special place in my heart.
15. Without saying much I deeply appreciate and love each one of you.
Also read: 100+ Thanksgiving trivia questions and answers for all ages (ultimate game edition for family)
Thanksgiving messages for family and friends
These are some of the thoughtful Thanksgiving messages to friends and family:
1. All the memories we’ve shared together throughout the years will last forever in my mind, but it’s never too late to create new ones!
2. So let’s sit down together, eat good food, tell stories and share laughs until our bellies are full and hearts content.
3. Here’s to looking forward to spending many more Thanksgivings together!
4 . Thank you for making this day possible, I am so grateful to have been born into your lives.
5. Let us give thanks to everyone around us and how they enrich our lives.
6. You’re one of the best companions anyone could ever hope for; take care and be well.
7. In all honesty, words can’t even begin to describe how much I enjoy our family and these relationships.
8. We may not live near each other anymore, but no distance can stop me from thinking about you often and feeling very lucky to call you my Brother or sister or friend or mother or father.
9. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for always being there when things were tough and reminding me to just keep going.
10. My days are better because you’re a part of them, holidays included.
Thanksgiving messages for boyfriend
Here is a list of Cute thanksgiving messages for boyfriend to make him feel grateful:
1. Thank you for always taking care of me.
2. If I were given the chance to do life over again, I would want nothing more than to spend it with all of you.
3. Hope your Thanksgiving is awesome and remember that we are just a phone call away if you need any help.
4. No matter what happens next year or any year thereafter, know that I am so thankful for having met you and getting to know you better as time goes by.
5. My warm wishes, tight hugs and sweet kisses to you for a happy Thanksgiving.
6. Wishing you health, happiness, and prosperity during this special time of year.
7. wishing you a joyous Thanksgiving with family and friends; and wishing you all the best for whatever lies ahead in life.
8. You’re always in my heart and in my mind, no matter how far away you are.
9. May you have many more wonderful Thanksgivings with your family!
10. I’m so glad that I can share this holiday with you today.
Thanksgiving messages for girlfriend
Here is a list of Happy and special thanksgiving messages for girlfriend that make her feel loved:
1. Thank you for being my girlfriend. I look forward to spending Thanksgiving with you, and I’m grateful for all the love and happiness you’ve brought into my life.
2. Even if we don’t have all the answers, spending Thanksgiving with you is still a chance to connect and share our thoughts and feelings with each other. I’m grateful for that chance.
3. I love you, and I’m grateful for your friendship and support. I hope you have a Thanksgiving that’s as special to you as it is to me.
4. I couldn’t be happier spending Thanksgiving with you. I hope you have a day that’s as special to you as it is to me.
5. When I’m with you, I feel really happy and content. I’m grateful for that.
6. While there are still things we don’t know about each other, spending Thanksgiving with you is a chance to learn and grow together. I’m grateful for that.
7. It’s the day that made me realize how much I love you. I’m grateful for that.
8. We are so lucky to have each other in our lives. I’m blessed to be the part of your life. Happy thanksgiving my wifey.
9. The paths that led us to each other were not always easy, but I’m grateful for the strength and love that you’ve shown me. I hope you have a Thanksgiving that’s as special to you as it is to me.
10. It’s meant to Happen. Our destiny is intertwined. I’m not who I am without you. I’m grateful for your love, and for the love of our family. I hope you have a Thanksgiving that’s as special to you as it is to me.
Also read: 150+ Thanksgiving Instagram Captions to get you in the Turkey day spirit
Thanksgiving messages for parents
Here is a list of Deep Thanksgiving messages to parents:
1. Mom and Dad! I couldn’t be more grateful for you both. You are the best parents a child could ask for. I love you so much and wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving Day.
2. I am thankful for the best parents in the world.
3. Happy Thanksgiving My most favorite people in the world: Love you 3000 Mom and Dad.
4. You are an example of how every parent should be. You are patient and caring, and I am so grateful for you.
5. Thanks for always being there for me, and for always raising me to be a good person. I love you so much, and I’m grateful every day.
6. Respect, love, and appreciation are the most important things in a family, and I am so grateful for mine.
7. I am thankful for my parents, who have always been there for me. They have taught me so much about life, and I am grateful for that.
8. It is Thanksgiving Day, and I am grateful for all the family and friends I have. I love you all so much, and I hope you have a wonderful day.
9. You are not just my parents but my best friends. I love you so much and am grateful for your support.
10. I can never repay you for all the love and support you have given me. You are the best parents a child could ask for.
Thanksgiving messages to mom
Here is a list of Warm Thanksgiving messages for mom that will her day special:
1. Mom! What a day! I’m so grateful for all you do for me and for being my mom. Thank you for always being there for me.
2. The only time of the year I could remember all my childhood with you is Thanksgiving mom. A very special and delicious thanksgiving day to you, my favorite person in the world.
3. Happy Thanksgiving mom! I’m so thankful for you and all that you do for me. I hope you have a wonderful day!
4. The holidays are a time to be grateful for all the good in your life. I’m grateful for you being my mom and for all the love and laughter we’ve shared.
5. How could I be thankful for all the good in my life and not say happy Thanksgiving to my favorite person on Earth? I’m so grateful for you mom and I love you!
6. Hi Mom, Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving and all the happiness that comes with it!
7. This is not just another day, it’s Thanksgiving. I’m grateful for all that you do for me and for being my mom. I love you very much!
Also read: 150 Thanksgiving conversation starters for family at thanksgiving dinner table
Thanksgiving messages for teachers
Here are some grateful Thanksgiving messages to teachers:
1. Thank you for everything you’ve done to make me a better and wiser student.
2. Thank you Teacher. You made learning come alive!
3. On the eve of this thanksgiving my spirit reminds me to be grateful and be thankful for all the wisdom you have given us. A very Memorable Happy thanksgiving day to you my Teacher.
4. You are not only an inspiration but also a reminder that there is still much to be thankful for.
5. I’m so grateful for all that I learned from you, Teacher, thank you for your time and patience with me these last few years – Happy Thanksgiving!
6. A very Happy Thanksgiving to you Teacher, may all your blessings this holiday season continue to flow abundantly!
7. Thank you Teacher, for your guidance and patience over the years. I hope you have a very happy thanksgiving!
8. I am grateful for the lessons and wisdom you have shared with me, Teacher. You have been a great teacher and I thank you for all that you have done for me.
9. Thank you Teacher for all that you have done for me. You have been a great role model and teacher. I am grateful for you!
10. Without your guidance and knowledge, I would not be where I am today. Thank you Teacher! A very happy Thanksgiving day.
Thanksgiving Messages related to Work, Business, Clients, Employees, Colleagues, customers, Business partners
Thanksgiving messages to team
Here is a list of Thanksgiving messages to team:
1. Thank you so much for working like your life was at bet! I couldn’t have asked for better teammates! You guys made the work feel less painful, less tedious, more meaningful. There are no words to express how grateful I am to be on this team with all of you!
2. It’s been a tough journey in some ways, but it’s been incredible to see all of us come together and pitch in as needed. Thanks for always being there for each other through good times or bad!
3. On this thanksgiving day, I would like to take the opportunity to give thanks to every one of you for everything that you’ve done and sacrificed over these past few months.
4. Even though we may not know exactly what our future holds, I can honestly say that I’m looking forward to our next challenge because I know that we’ll tackle it side by side.
5. So let’s give ourselves a pat on the back and enjoy the time we spend with our families today before coming back tomorrow morning ready to tackle whatever comes next!
6. Even though we don’t always see eye-to-eye on everything, I’m glad that we’re on the same team—it wouldn’t be Thanksgiving without some friendly rivalry on the field!
7. Thank you for being a blessing to me in my life, I’m so happy that we have crossed each other’s paths.
Also read: 300 Thanksgiving captions to fill your social media feed with gratitude
Thanksgiving messages to clients
Here are some Special Thanksgiving card messages for clients:
1. I’m thankful to have clients like you – not just on Thanksgiving, but every day.
2. We’re thankful for our incredible team, thank you for your continued hard work. Thank you to our clients for your continued trust in our company. May we continue to do great things together!
3. Happy Thanksgiving! Thankful for our health, our families, our friends, our clients… our clients who became our friends, and friends who became clients. We are so grateful to everyone who has supported us for more than a decade in business.
4. No thanksgiving would be complete without thanking the people who make our job so special. A very special thanks to our clients. And Have a very Happy thanksgiving.
5. Don’t miss our client appreciation pie Giveaway November 21st from 2-5pm. Hoping to make your thanksgiving extra delicious.
6. To all my friends and clients near and dear; close and far, I appreciate YOU and wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so grateful for you. Lots of love. XO.
7. Thank you for being such an amazing client and friend over the years. You’ve always been there with your unconditional support, advice, creativity and sage wisdom. It’s been an honor working with you.
Gratitude Thanksgiving messages for clients
Here are some Gratitude thanksgiving messages for clients:
8. At this time of giving thanks, I feel grateful that one of my first clients was also one of my best friends ever since day one-and now a fellow owner of this agency!
9. Thanks to all our loyal clients who helped us get here–we couldn’t have done it without each other!
10. Sometimes I look at our office walls, covered in photos and cards from clients past and present, and think about how much this place means to me.
11. There is no better feeling than knowing that you’ve had an impact on someone’s life through your product or service—knowing they are better off because they chose us.
12. Knowing that what we do helps others makes everything else worth it – even when times are tough or stressful.
13. That is why I am thankful for you.
14. You inspire me to be the best version of myself.
Happy thanksgiving messages to clients
Here are some more happy thanksgiving messages to clients:
15. Thank you for trusting us with your most important investment—your home, your family, and yourself.
16. Your satisfaction has been the driving force behind everything we do as a company and person.
17. Thank you for standing by us through the tough times and celebrating with us during the good ones.
18. We hope that your Thanksgiving is filled with joy and laughter, along with plenty of turkey!
19. For all those of you we haven’t yet met—welcome to the family.
20. And finally, thank YOU for being a part of it all!
Thanksgiving messages for business
These are a few Happy thanksgiving messages for business
1. With gratitude at Thanksgiving we thank you for your business.
2. Your dedication to our products, services, and employees has enabled us to prosper.
3. May the blessings of this season be with you, your family, and all who work in the name of progress around the world.
4. Thank you for being a part of our story so far!
5. We are grateful for each day that goes by.
6. We are thankful for the present moment and all that it brings.
7. We celebrate your successes just as much as our own.
8. And most importantly, we feel privileged to have had the opportunity to serve you.
Best Business thanksgiving messages
Here are some of the best business thanksgiving messages:
9. Wishing you happy holidays and joyous celebrations through this Thanksgiving season.
10. Happy Thanksgiving to all our clients, business partners and friends! We are grateful for your support, trust and kindness.
11. More than ever, we’re thankful to be with each other this year.
12. May the coming weeks bring us new opportunities, new connections and a continued chance to serve you well.
13. All the best for a wonderful holiday season!
14. Thank you for making it possible for us to do what we love in service of a better world.
15. Here’s wishing that together, we can make this Thanksgiving even better still!
16. May this Thanksgiving be filled with laughter, love and good cheer – and may it mark the beginning of an especially happy New Year!
Thanksgiving messages for coworkers
Here is a list of Thanksgiving messages to coworkers and colleagues:
1. May God bless you and your family this Thanksgiving season.
2. Being able to share in your lives has meant so much to me, thank you for making my life richer than it could ever have been alone.
3. And as we head into the next phase of our careers, please keep me in mind if there is anything I can do for you – just ask!
4. I’m grateful to have all of you in my life, especially on days like today when we are able to take a step back from our workloads and appreciate what’s important in life—friends and family!
5. We have gone above and beyond for one another since the beginning of this semester, so I want to thank you all for sticking with me even when things got difficult.
6. Your support makes me incredibly happy, and I wish nothing more than for us to keep growing together in the years ahead!
7. As much as it pains me to think about saying goodbye after Thanksgiving break ends, please never forget that even once we take our own paths, we still won’t be too far away from each other!
8. No matter where we go from here, I hope that you know that I will always consider myself fortunate to call you my teammate.
Happy thanksgiving messages to employees
The following are some of the amazing Thanksgiving messages to employees and staff:
1. Thank you for bringing your positive attitude to work every day. I hope you have an enjoyable Thanksgiving with your loved ones!
2. May you enjoy many blessings this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
3. To all of my friends, family, and colleagues: Have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with peace, love, and joy.
4. You are such a valuable part of our team – I’m grateful that we get to work together every day!
5. Let’s make it another great year as we continue working hard towards our goals.
6. I am so thankful for each one of you, who has made this organization what it is today.
7. We’re here to help each other succeed in any way we can.
8. Together, we can do anything!
9. Here’s wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving Day!
10. And thank you for always being there to back us up.
11. It means more than you know! I just wanted to say how much I appreciate everything you’ve done over the years.
12. Let me say once again how much I appreciate having the privilege of getting to work with such a dedicated group. That’s why we’ll keep on fighting till the end.
Corporate thanksgiving messages
Here is a list of Some business related corporate thanksgiving messages:
1. “Thank you for believing in us, for supporting us and for always being there for us. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!”
2. “We are so grateful for the opportunity to work with you and for the loyalty and support you have shown us over the years. We wish you all the best on Thanksgiving!”
3. “Thank you for your contributions to our organization, for your hard work and for always putting the best interests of our company first. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!”
4. “Thank you for your hard work and dedication over the years. We are grateful for everything you have done for us, and we hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!”
5. It’s nothing without your support, and we thank you for it on this special day. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
6. What a day to be grateful! Thank you for everything – your partnership, your, trust support, and your love. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
7. There is a saying that goes “A grateful heart is a happy heart.” We couldn’t agree more, and we hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
8. This eve of Thanksgiving is a special time for us to remember all the blessings in our lives. We hope you have a wonderful day and a very happy Thanksgiving!
9. Nothing come to life without effort. So, we thank you for all the hard work you put into your job, your family and your life – it’s truly appreciated. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
10. If it weren’t for the people in our lives, we’d be lost. We are so grateful for the relationships we have – with friends, family and colleagues. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a happy and healthy New Year!
Happy thanksgiving messages to boss
Here is a list of some Happy Thanksgiving messages to boss:
1. “Thanks for always being so supportive and helpful. I really appreciate it!”
2. “I really appreciate your guidance and support. You’re a great boss.”
3. “You’re an amazing boss, and I really appreciate your help and guidance.”
4. “Thank you so much for always being such a great boss. You’re a real asset to the team.”
5. I would like to take this thanksgiving as an opportunity to share my mind with you on a few things. First and foremost, I want to say thank you for always being so supportive. You are an amazing boss and I appreciate everything you do for us. I am blessed to have you as my boss.
6. I truly appreciate everything you do for me as my boss. You are an amazing person and I am grateful for your guidance and support.
7. Kindness and Leadership are the two words that come to my mind when I think about you as my boss. You are always so supportive and helpful, and you set the example for the rest of the team. I truly appreciate everything you do for us.
8. Alone I am only a speck of dust…together as a team we are the universe and everything in it! Thank you for being such a great boss. I appreciate all the support and help you provide. You are truly a blessing to our colleagues.
9. You are the perfect example of a saying “it takes a village to raise a child”. You are so supportive and helpful, not only as my boss, but as a friend as well. I really appreciate all the guidance and support you give to me, and the rest of the team. You are truly a role model to us all.
10. The greatest thing about being a boss is the ability to help and support others. I am so grateful for all the support and guidance you give to me and the rest of the team. You are an amazing boss and I appreciate everything you do for us.
Thanksgiving messages related to Religion, spirituality, God, Christians, Bible and Faith.
Religious thanksgiving messages
Here are some Free religious thanksgiving messages:
1. This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
2. Blessed are you, O Lord our God, King of the universe, who sustains all creatures with his word.
3. This will be a day of rejoicing for all people because there is reason to be happy for.
4. You have redeemed us from death, freed us from sin, and healed our wounds.
5. Forgive our sins as we forgive those who have done evil against us.
6. Let our hearts be full of thanks and giving.
7. Happy Thanksgiving! Give thanks to the lord for he is good; his love endures forever.
8. On Thanksgiving day let us take a moment to thank god and all those who are in our lives for the many gifts we receive each day.
9. May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves.
10. Together we may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Thanksgiving messages to god
Here are some of the grateful thanksgiving messages to god:
1. Oh my god, thank you for all of your blessings. We are so grateful for all the good in our lives, and for all the bad that has been spared us. Thank you for keeping us safe, for providing for us, and for being there for us. Thank you for always being there for us, and for our families too. We love you so much!
2. When darkness falls and we are feeling scared or alone, please remind us that you are with us, and that you will always be there for us. Thank you for being our light in the dark, and for always being there for us.
3. Oh lord, thank you for all the wonderful things in our lives. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family, and to have friends who care about us. Thank you for everything!
4. Oh God. I trust your plan for my life. Please keep me safe and guide me through the difficult times. I know that you are there for me, and that I can always count on you. Thank you.
5. Dear God, Forgive me for any sins that I may have committed. I do not deserve your wrath, but I ask for your forgiveness nonetheless. I am grateful for the good in my life, and for the blessings that you have given to me. Thank you for being there for me, and for always being there for me. I love you.
6. Thank you Almighty God for being there for me. Your love and guidance have been sorely needed in these last few months. I know that you will guide me through this difficult time, and that I can always count on you. I love you.
7. O, heavenly father, we are grateful for not just the blessings in our lives, but for the trials that we are going through. We know that you are with us, and that you will bring us through this. Thank you for always being there for us, and for your love and guidance. We love you.
Spiritual thanksgiving messages
You can send these spiritual thanksgiving messages to your loved ones to make their day even more special:
1. You are a spirit that guides me through life. Thank you for your guidance, wisdom, and love.
2. Thank you for being with me every step of the way. I am grateful for your presence in my life.
3. I am grateful for your patience and kindness. You have been a great support during this difficult time.
4. Thank you for your strength and resilience. You have endured so much pain and suffering, and continue to be a source of comfort and support.
5. Thank you for your kindness and generosity. You have offered your time, healing, and support in so many ways. I am grateful for your friendship and love.
6. The healing power of prayer is real. Thank you for being there for me, and for providing comfort and support during this difficult time.
7. Thank you for your compassionate heart. You have been a source of comfort and support to me during this difficult time.
8. I am grateful for your strength and courage. You have endured so much pain and suffering, and continue to be a source of inspiration and strength.
9. If purity of heart is the hallmark of a saint, then you are a saint, and I am grateful for your presence in my life.
10. I am grateful for your willingness to share your pain and suffering with me. You have helped me to understand and cope with my own pain and suffering.
Biblical thanksgiving messages
Here is a list of biblical thanksgiving messages:
1. Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
2. Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
3. No one has ever seen God. But if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
4. Whenever you come together to pray, all of you, with one voice, say, “Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be your name!”
5. Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.
Bible messages on thanksgiving
The following are some bible messages and verses on thanksgiving:
6. The Lord is good to all, and his compassion is infinite.
7. In everything give thanks, because this is the will of God for you.
8. “Give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good; for his mercy endures for ever.”
9. “Be glad and rejoice in all your ways, because this is your God who brings you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
10. “So let us walk properly before him with our heart in fullness, and with our eyes fixed on him,
11. “Looking for the blessed hope and the appearance of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.”
Christian thanksgiving messages
Here are a few Christian happy thanksgiving messages to send and wish each other:
1. In all that you do, give thanks to the lord.
2. Trusting God’s plan by being grateful.
I’m busy this week, ditching the negativity and lies from the enemy. Believing in truth this week!
4. Be careful for nothing, but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving. Let your requests be made known unto God.
5. In the name of Lord Jesus. Being grateful for this Thanksgiving.
6. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and comes down from the father of lights, with whom there is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
7. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore. 8. O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man who trusts in him.
9. Give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good; for his mercy endures forever.
10. Give thanks to the LORD for He is good.
11. Thanks to my family who encouraged me not just once or twice today but over and over again, giving me a reason to be thankful on this day.
12. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ because You died on the cross for my sins so that I could have eternal life with You one day
Inspirational thanksgiving messages
Here are some inspirational thanksgiving messages:
1. May it fill your soul with love and warmth as it has mine.
2. Always there for me through thick and thin, thank you for being such an amazing human being
3. For being there always when needed, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
4. You’re so sweet and understanding. I’m so lucky to have you in my life!
5. You are such a blessing to me; I don’t know what I would do without you!
6. Happy Thanksgiving to someone who means more than anything else in the world to me – you mean everything to me – please stay safe this holiday season 🙂
7. “Gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.”
8. Be grateful for small things, big things and everything in between.
9. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us.
10. If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.
11. We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men; and among those fibers as sympathetic threads, our actions run as causes and return to us as effects.
Free thanksgiving messages
Here are a few Generous free thanksgiving messages:
1. Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks for all that we have, both big and small.
2. Thanksgiving is a time to rejoice in God’s blessings, both now and throughout the year.
3. Thanksgiving is a time to express our gratitude to God for all of His blessings in our lives.
4. Thanksgiving is a time to recommit ourselves to gratitude and giving back to God.
5. Thanksgiving is a time to remember the sacrifices that our ancestors made so that we could have a good life today.
6. This day is a time to come together as a family and celebrate the blessings that we have been given.
7. Thanksgiving is a time to remember the love of God that has touched our lives.
Emotional thanksgiving messages
These are some Emotional thanksgiving messages:
1. Thank you for making this Thanksgiving so special. I am so thankful that I have someone like you in my life.
2. It is truly an honor to call you my best friend and I hope that this Thanksgiving will provide us with plenty of time to laugh, play games, and reminisce about old times.
3. The two of us are able to enjoy each other’s company because we are blessed enough to live just minutes apart.
4. You’re the most important person in my life, and I’m thankful for our friendship. Enjoy this day with those you love and cherish most; after all, it is a day for giving thanks.
5. To a great friend and confidante, happy Thanksgiving. I want you to know how much I appreciate everything that you do for me and how much our friendship means to me
6. Sending all my love on this Thanksgiving Day as well as many happy returns.
7. I hope that no matter what happens today, or tomorrow, or any given day at all, you’ll remember this moment.
8. I want you to know that even though sometimes we get caught up in things and forget to make time for ourselves, today is not one of those days. Take care of yourself first so you can take care of others too.
9. Wishing the happiest Thanksgiving to my brother from another mother!
10. You’ve been there for me since day one and I don’t know where I would be without you by my side.
Funny thanksgiving messages
These are some funny thanksgiving messages:
1. What did Turkey say after Thanksgiving? ” Good Stuffing by the way guys!”
2. I didn’t get a chance to tell you last year, so I’ll tell you now: I’m thankful for whoever invented microwaves.
3. Friends don’t let friends have all the fun on thanksgiving day!
4. Is it just me or does it seem like turkeys are getting more aggressive this year?
5. Who knew there were so many types of cranberry sauce?
6. I can’t believe how many people are thankful for Turkey instead of chicken on every thanksgiving day.
7. Thankful for warm clothes and football – can’t wait to show up at someone’s house with both!
Funny thanksgiving text messages
Here is a list of Some Hilarious and funny thanksgiving text messages:
8. One time I went over to my friend’s house for Thanksgiving, but he was too busy playing video games to cook anything, so we just ordered pizza instead… needless to say he doesn’t have any friends left in our neighborhood anymore.
9. It’s not easy being thankful when your significant other is always angry and yelling at you.
10. There is nothing better than being grateful while stuffing your face with turkey!
11. I really hope one day they come out with gluten-free thanksgiving food so I can finally enjoy thanksgiving without feeling sick afterward
12. What do you call a ghost who refuses to give thanks? A grumpy ghost.
13. The best things in life are free, except for thanksgiving dinners.
14. What kind of pumpkin pie will President Obama be thankful for this year?
15. If you’re reading this and waiting till the last minute to find something to be thankful for, sorry I couldn’t help you out.
Happy thanksgiving text messages
Here are a few Happy thanksgiving text messages that will remind your loved ones how grateful they are to be in your life:
1. With joy and gratitude let us share what we have with those who are less fortunate.
2. May your table be filled with great food, good friends, and family this thanksgiving day.
3. Let us remember the reason for our celebration on Thanksgiving Day and focus on giving back in some way or another instead of focusing on what we are getting out of it.
4. May your turkey be moist, may your potatoes be fluffy, may your pies be tasty and most importantly may you have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
5. May your home be filled with blessings and peace this holiday season.
6. May this Thanksgiving remind you of your blessings today, tomorrow, and always.
7. The best way to celebrate this holiday season is by being thankful for what you have instead of focusing on what you don’t have or can’t do.
8. There’s nothing better than waking up on Thanksgiving morning knowing that this time next year I’ll still feel the same amount of gratitude I feel today
9. Please take this time to reflect on all your blessings this past year and find new ways to improve yourself for next year’s celebration by being grateful now so that next year’s Thanksgiving may find an even happier friend than before.
10. I hope this Thanksgiving is a time when we can count all of our blessings and be grateful for everything that we have been given in life, from the love of friends to the love we have for one another as family.
Thanksgiving day messages
Here is a list of some Happy thanksgiving day messages to send everyone:
1. Wishing you a Thanksgiving full of love and happiness.
2. Thanksgiving is a time to gather with family and friends, to feast and to be grateful for all the blessings in your life.
3. Thank you for being a part of our family, and for bringing happiness to everyone who knows you.
4. Thank you for all the love and support you’ve given us over the years. We love you!
5. Thanksgiving is a time to be grateful for all the good in our lives, and to celebrate the bonds of family and friendship.
6. Thank you for always being there for us, and for being so supportive. We love you!
7. Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on all the blessings in our lives, and to be grateful for all the love and happiness that has come our way.
8. Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate the lives we’ve been given, and to be grateful for all the love and happiness in our lives.
9. Thank you for being an amazing family and for always being there for us. We love you!
10. Thanksgiving is a time to be grateful for all the good in our lives, and to celebrate the bonds of family and friendship.
Thankful thanksgiving messages
Here are some very special thankful thanksgiving messages to wish anyone during this holiday season:
1. There is nothing I would not do for you, and I am grateful for that.
2. I love you more than words can say and I am grateful for your friendship.
3. Thank you is just not enough to say how grateful I am to have you in my life.
4. Thank you for always being there for me, no matter what.
5. Thank you for being such a great friend and for making Thanksgiving so special.
Thank you messages for thanksgiving
Here is a list of Beautiful thank you messages for thanksgiving:
1. Thank you for making Thanksgiving such a special day.
2. At this moment in my life, thank you is all I can say. Without you, life would not be as good.
3. I am grateful for all the good things in my life and for you being a part of them.
4. If anyone could make Thanksgiving special, it would be you. Thank you.
5. Thank you for being the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
Thankful messages for thanksgiving
The following are some more Interesting thankful messages for thanksgiving season:
1. I want to thank you for everything that you’ve done for me over the years.
2. Thank you for all the love and happiness you bring into our lives each and every day.
3. Thank you for being a part of my life and for standing by me through good times and bad.
4. Thank you for being a source of strength and support, and for always being there for me.
5. Thank you for always being there for us, no matter what.
Thanksgiving messages to donors
Here is a list Meaningful thanksgiving messages to donors:
1. Thank you for your support of our work! We are so grateful for your generosity.
2. We are celebrating another successful year of giving. Thank you for your support!
3. We are working hard to bring our work to more people in need. Thank you for your support!
4. We are looking forward to continuing our work together to help those in need. Thank you for your support!
5. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thank you for your support!
6. Without your donations and support, we would not be able to do the work we do. Thank you for your generosity!
7. It’s our time to give back and we are grateful for your support!
8. At least allow us to repay your kindness with a smile and a laugh. That’s all we ask for. Thank you! And wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving!
9. It reminds us why we do what we do. Thank you for your support!
10. Where there is need, there is hope. Thank you for your support!
Birthday thanksgiving messages
Here is a list of Best Thanksgiving messages for birthday:
1. What a grateful day to be born into this world! A very special many more happy returns of the day to you along with delicious thanksgiving dinner and lots of love!
2. Wishing you a happy birthday and Thanksgiving Day full of love and happiness.
3. What a beautiful day to be celebrated with friends, family, and delicious thanksgiving dinner! You are so loved and we are so grateful for you! Happy Birthday my sweet angel.
4. Happy birthday, my cherished friend! We are grateful for you and all you bring to our lives. Thanks for the wonderful Thanksgiving dinner and lots of love!
5. This is not only a special day, but a very special year for you! You have made so many wonderful contributions to our lives, and we are so grateful! Thanks for the delicious thanksgiving dinner and lots of love!
6. Who would have thought that a few years ago you were just a little embryo in your mother’s womb? And now look at you – a thriving young adult with so much to be grateful for! We are so grateful for you, my friend! Thanks for the delicious thanksgiving dinner and lots of love!
7. Where would our lives be without you? You make such a big impact in our lives and we are so grateful! Happy birthday and Thanks for the delicious thanksgiving dinner and lots of love!
Thanksgiving invitation text messages
Here is a list of Thanksgiving invitation text messages:
We’re so looking forward to cooking and eating with you on Thanksgiving day! Hope you’re feeling good and have plenty of food!
Hope you’re feeling good and have plenty of food! We’re so looking forward to celebrating Thanksgiving with you.
We’re so excited to spend Thanksgiving with you. Hope you’re feeling good and have plenty of food!
The day has come and we’re so looking forward to spending the day with you on Thanksgiving! We hope you’re feeling well and have plenty of food.
Again, it’s the time of the year that we all look forward to. Thanksgiving is our favorite holiday, and we’re so excited to spend it with you! Hope you’re feeling well and have plenty of food!
The day has finally come and we’re so excited to spend Thanksgiving with you! We hope you’re feeling well and have plenty of food.
Hey sweetie pie,
How could we celebrate Thanksgiving without you? We’re so looking forward to spending the day with you and eating all the delicious food!
Thanksgiving messages for facebook and Instagram
Here is a list of Thanksgiving messages for social media like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Tik Tok.
1. “Thanks for spending Thanksgiving with us!”
2. “We are so grateful for all of our family and friends!”
3. “We hope you have a bountiful Thanksgiving!”
4. “We are so blessed to have each other!”
5. “We are thankful for all the good things in our lives!”
6. To be a part of this community means the world to me. I take this moment in my life to thank each one of you for being a part of my life.
7. Thanksgiving is a time to be grateful for all the good in our lives. May everything you celebrate this holiday be full of love and happiness!
Thanksgiving messages to students
Here is a list of Generic thanksgiving messages to students:
1. Thanksgiving is about family, friends and community.
2. Eat plenty of food, drink plenty of fluids, and be thankful for all that you have.
3. Spend time with those who are important to you and be grateful for the bonds that you share.
4. Be thankful for the opportunities that you have to learn and grow.
5. Be grateful for the support that you receive from family, friends, and teachers.
6. Be thankful for the blessings in your life, and spend time reflecting on what you are grateful for.
7. It’s time to give thanks for all that you have, and to look forward to the future with hope and optimism. Happy Thanksgiving my dear students.
8. While there are always troubles and challenges in life, be thankful for the opportunities to learn and grow. Thank you for being good children. A very delicious thanksgiving.
9. The holiday season is a time to be grateful for all the good things in life. Spend time with family, friends, and loved ones, and enjoy the festivities.
10. If you are feeling down, remember that there are good people in the world and that there are always people who care about you.
Thank you for thanksgiving dinner messages
These are a few thank you for thanksgiving dinner messages:
1. Thank you for coming to our thanksgiving dinner. We are so grateful to have you here with us.
2. Thank you for being a part of our thanksgiving dinner. We appreciate all you do to make it a special occasion.
3. Thank you for being so generous with your time and food. We are so grateful.
4. Thank you for being a wonderful friend and family member. We are so grateful for you.
5. We are heartily thankful for all the hospitality you have shown us this evening. We truly appreciate it. Once Again, We Thank You for everything you have done for us today.
6. It’s wonderful to have you in our family and to celebrate Thanksgiving with you. Thank you for your warmth, love and generosity.
7. Without you, our thanksgiving would not be the same. You are so gracious and kind. Thank you for your friendship.
Thanksgiving email messages
Here are some good Thanksgiving email messages:
1. To family and friends,
Thanksgiving is almost here and I can’t wait to spend it with all of you. I’m grateful for all the good in my life and I can’t wait to celebrate with everyone. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
2. To my team,
Thank you all so much for your hard work this year. I’m excited to see what the next year has in store for us. I hope you all have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!
3. To my clients,
I’m grateful for all the business you’ve brought in this year and I can’t wait to continue working with you in the future. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
4. To my mentors,
Thank you all for giving me the opportunity to learn from you. I’m grateful for the advice and guidance you’ve given me over the years. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
5. To my supporters,
Thank you all for helping me reach my goals this year. I’m excited to continue working hard and seeing what the future has in store for me. I hope you all have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!
Romantic thanksgiving messages
Here are some romantic thanksgiving messages:
1. Thank you for being in my life, and for always making me feel loved.
2. I’m so grateful for all the wonderful things in my life, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds.
3. Thank you for being my best friend, and for always being there for me.
4. I’m grateful for all the blessings in my life, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds.
5. Thanksgiving is a time to be grateful for all the good things in our lives, and I’m thankful for you.
Heartfelt thanksgiving messages
6. Thank you for being the best friend I could ever ask for, and for always being there for me.
7. I’m grateful for all the good things in my life, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds.
8. Thank you for being the most amazing partner I could ever ask for, and for always being there for me.
9. “Thank you for the love and happiness that you’ve brought into my life. I couldn’t be happier.”
10. “Thank you for being there for me when I needed you, and for always being there for me when I’m feeling down.
Nice thanksgiving messages
11. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.” I am so blessed for that.
12. “Thank you for always being there for me, no matter what. I love you.”
13. “Thank you for being the best husband and father that I could ever ask for. I love you.”
14. “Thank you for always being there for me. I can’t imagine my life without you.”
15. “Thank you for being the most amazing husband and father that I could ever ask for. I love you so much.”
Sweet thanksgiving messages
16. “Thank you for always being there for me. I love you more than anything.”
17. “Thank you for being the most amazing husband and father that I could ever ask for. I love you more than anything in the world.”
18. “Thank you for always being there for me. I love you with all of my heart.”
19. If there was one person in the world that I could always count on, it would be you. Thank you for being the best friend and partner that I could ever ask for.
20. I am not only grateful for the good things in my life, but I am grateful for you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.