There is an unspoken agreement among many people to forget about trippy thoughts.
Trippy thoughts are just a symptom of brain chemistry, such as the placebo effect or hallucinations.
We tend to forget there is no problem with head trips. We tend to believe that this perspective has no value.
Head trips only become trippy thoughts when they serve no purpose other than entertaining us.
For example, people who take dr#gs are never satisfied with the effects of dr#gs, because dr#gs have no purpose except taking you away from reality.
Thoughts are that nature is a pool of energy, and when you go into deep thought and feel beyond your physical body, it takes you to another dimension.
On this journey, we can expand our thinking and in the sky, there are no limits!
Also read: 130+ Deep Trippy thoughts to think about.
Sometimes seeing the world through a different lens helps you see it in a new way, and that’s exactly what this book is all about.
It shows readers ways to bring a little bit more imagination into their lives and to have more fun along the way. If you need a little boost in that department, this book might be just what you’re looking for.
Here are a set of 150 Trippy thoughts to think about different thinkings in different situations
Here is a list of trippy thoughts to ask yourself and others
1. Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.
2. If you want to know what happens when you die, then die and you will know.
3. People are not getting dumber, dumb people are getting louder.
4. Children think adults have all the freedom and adults think children have all the freedom.
5. The more you know, the more you forget
6. Ignorance is a bliss but only if you are unaware of it.
7. Life is so complicated that it’s almost impossible to explain, but at the same time, it’s so simple that it’s almost impossible not to explain.
8. The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why.
9. There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
10. To be is to be perceived
11. We are asleep. Our life is a dream. But we wake up sometimes in this dream, just enough to know that we are dreaming.
12. I am another yourself.
13. I’m here for a good time not a long time.
14. We are the dreamers of dreams and the makers of the future.
15. What is truth? A mobile army of metaphors, metonymies, anthropomorphism:
In short, a sum of human relations that have been enhanced, transposed and embellished poetically and rhetorically, and which after long use seem firm, canonical, and obligatory to a people: truths are illusions of which one has forgotten that they are illusions.
Deep Trippy Thoughts
Here is a list of deep trippy thoughts:
16. For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.
17. Love is metaphysical gravity.
18. The only thing more dangerous than ignorance is arrogance.
19. It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble; it’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so!
20. If a man empties his purse into his head no one can take it away from him; an investment in knowledge always pays the best interest!
21. The only thing certain about life is uncertainty.
22. All the negative thoughts you have in your mind are created by you and you have the power to eliminate them.
23. The more open you are, the more interesting experiences will come to you.
24. Sometimes, people see things differently because they have a different perspective on life, not because they’re wrong or stupid.
25. You don’t really change when you meet new people; you just become more of who you really are.
26. It’s impossible to please everyone, so it’s better to be yourself and accept that some people won’t like you for who you are.
27. If this world is a dream, then every experience we have is an illusion our minds create for us – which means we can make ourselves happy just by changing our thoughts and attitudes toward things that happen to us!
28. Your past does not equal your future, unless you live there; in which case, it does!
29. Worrying about something that hasn’t happened yet is like paying interest on a debt that isn’t owed yet; it doesn’t make any sense.
30. If I were you, I will never be you
Trippy thoughts about reality
Here is a list of trippy thoughts about reality:
31. Reality is a hallucination caused by the fact that we can only experience the present moment and can only remember the past.
32. We are the universe’s way of knowing itself.
33. Everything that exists is part of a unified whole, which we call the universe.
34. The universe is infinite and eternal, but our human minds are finite, which means that it is impossible for us to understand how big the universe really is or how long it has existed for.
35. The universe consists of a vast number of smaller things called atoms, which are too small to be seen with our eyes or even most microscopes.
36. Atoms combine to form molecules, which combine to form everything else in existence including all living things and non-living things like rocks, planets and stars.
37. All matter (including all living things) is made up of atoms that are constantly moving around at extremely high speeds (this movement causes heat).
38. All matter also contains energy and this energy can change into different forms like light or sound waves (for example when you clap your hands together).
The amount of energy in an object depends on its mass – heavier objects have more energy than lighter ones because they contain more atoms that move faster
39. It’s more painful to love someone and not be loved in return than to love someone and never love in return.
40. The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality.
Also read: 90 Trippy questions about reality
Here is a list of trippy questions to ask your friends and yourself about life.
1. If a turtle loses its shell, is it naked or homeless?
2. If that little voice in our head is supposed to be us then who’s the one listening to it?
3. If everyone is constantly changing, then who am I today?
4. How do I do that when all I can see is myself? How do I become everyone? How do I become no one at all?
5. How can you think about something you’ve never thought of before?
6. If I am me, then who will be you?
7. How come wrong numbers are never busy?
8. What is the point of living forever?
9. Why do we wish upon a falling star but not upon the stars that shines bright in the sky?
10. When someone says they know you better than yourself, are they really saying they are you?
11. Is there any difference between a white lie and a black lie if they are both lies?
12. Why is it that when something happens to us and we have no control over it, we call it fate but when something happens that we can change and control, we call it choice?
13. If someone loses a leg, do they lose weight?
14. What happens if I take the word “Life” and rotate it 90 degrees?
15. Why do we say we “slept like a baby” when babies wake up like every two hours?
16. How can we know what is real and what’s not?
17. Why do people fear death so much if we don’t realize when we die?
18. What is the difference between good luck and bad luck? A good luck is when preparation meets opportunity and a bad luck is when lack of preparation meets reality
19. What makes us human? The ability to think about what makes us human.
20. Why do we close our eyes when we sleep, cry, kiss or dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are unseen and felt only by heart.
Trippy thoughts when high
List of Trippy thoughts to ask when you are high.
1. Seems like everyone’s sleep-walking through their waking state, or wake walking through their dreams.
2. You don’t know what you have until it’s gone, but sometimes you don’t know what you’re missing until it arrives.
3. True love always makes a man better, no matter what woman inspires it!
4. Do people really know who they are?
5. Why do we always fight to prove that we’re right?
6. Who decides that this is wrong and that’s right?
7. If an alien came to earth and walked around for a day, will he notice any difference between the humans and the other animals?
8. If we are talking about the same thing, then why don’t we understand each other?
9. If all of time exists simultaneously, then where do deja vu come from?
10. What if all of this just a dream and when we die we just wake up? Then who is dreaming right now?
11. Is it possible that the only thing reality has going for it is that it’s real?
12. We have been trying to find alien life – what if they are already here and we are just not noticing them?
13. The idea of God is always changing. As our knowledge becomes greater, so does the idea of God become larger because our understanding increases to match it.
14. If time travel is not real then there is no such thing as time.
15. Reading is just staring at a dead piece of wood for hours and hallucinating.
16. If life is a game, then death is the feeling of being unplugged.
17. The more you learn, the more you realize how much you don’t know.
18. The best things in life are unseen, that’s why we close our eyes when we sleep, kiss and dream.
19. We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for I don’t know.
20. When your loved ones die, you don’t lose them all at once. They take a little piece of you every time you remember them.
21. “They” say if you love someone let them go, if they come back they are yours forever; if they don’t they were never meant to be. But “they” never said anything about letting go of yourself for someone else.
22. People change and things go wrong but just remember that life goes on!
23. If a child is born in space and raised there, would they still weigh the same as a child raised on Earth?
24. If we get more sleep, does our body realign itself with the earth’s rotation? Is that why we tend to feel better when we have a good night’s sleep?
25. I wonder what my dog named me.
26. If your life was a book, nobody would read it.
27. You will never talk to anyone as much as you talk to yourself inside your own head.
28. What if the only reason we have eyebrows is to make sure our glasses don’t fall off?
29. The first person to realize they have an org#sm probably thought they were dying.
30. When we meet aliens, they’ll probably ask us if we’re apes or monkeys and we’ll never know what answer they’re looking for.
Trippy thoughts to think about
List of trippy thoughts to think about:
1. A mirror is just a window without a view
2. What I like about my job is that the company pays me money to be me.
3. The verb “to love” usually means to have s#x with.
4. You can’t crash a car if the brakes don’t work. It’s just a fast car that doesn’t stop.
5. I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon, and a shot of tequila.
6. If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of payments.
7. If you can’t convince them, confuse them.
8. It’s not whether you win or lose, it’s how many times you lie along the way.
9. You can do more damage in one minute than your enemies can do in a whole day.
10. Life is too short to remove USB safely.
11. When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.
12. Nothing ruins a Friday more than an understanding that today is Tuesday.
13. It doesn’t matter how good or bad your life is; wake up every morning and be thankful that you still have one.
14. When I was born, I was so surprised that I didn’t talk for a year and half afterwards.
15. Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?
Trippy thoughts about life
List of trippy thoughts about life:
1. If nobody knows you, nobody cares either
2. You are living in the past if you are living in your memories
3. All ideas come from past experiences
4. You can never love someone as much as yourself
5. Your eyes see only what your mind want them to see
6. Even though you don’t exist, you still exists
7. You can never be sure about anything
8. In life, when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging!
9. If you want something different than the past, then don’t do the same things that led to the past!
10. The only difference between our yesterday and today is our thoughts!
11. How many more times, I have to say that it’s all in your mind
12. If you don’t care about your past, you will never have a future
13. If you don’t breath and die, you will never breath and live
14. If the world is a dream, then the people are dreamers
15. If we are all one, then who am I?
16. If we all have souls, then does that mean we have emotions too?
17. If we were born blind and saw everything for the first time, would we love it or hate it?
18. If you don’t like your life, why not take your own life?
19. If you can’t get out of your dreams, how do you know they’re dreams?
20. If you can see through someone’s eyes, how can you tell what they see?
Trippy questions to ask your high friend
High people can sometimes wonder what to think about. Getting high is an experience, and it’s great to have thoughts that fit the occasion. This list is meant to help you find the right thing to think about when you’re high, or just want to be high.
1.You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.
2. What if there was a parallel universe where everyone had a twin?
3. Why do we sleep and dream?
4. Am I really a body, or am I something else?
5. Is God real, or are we forced to believe in him?
6. Does God like we#d?
7. Do my cells know what’s happening outside of my body?
8. What if there was no time and we’re all stuck in one moment?
9. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges?
10. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
11. How do blind people know when they are done wiping?
12. If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
13. Should vegetarians eat animal crackers?
14. Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
15. How can something be new and improved if it has never been used before?
16. Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
17. Is it true cannibals don’t eat clowns because they taste funny?
18. When French people swear do they say “Pardon my English”?
19. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
20. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
21. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
22. When someone asks you: “A penny for your thoughts” and you put your 2 cents in… what happens to the other penny?
23. The universe is infinitely big and also infinitely small at the same time, so that means you’re also infinitely big and infinitely small at the same time.
24. No matter what you do, you’re always going to die so you might as well just have fun with your life…because one day it’s not going to be around anymore.
25. When you look at a tree, think about how amazing it is that every single leaf on it has its own unique shape. They are literally all different from each other.
Also read: 100 Trippy questions to ask your high friend