Confusing questions that make no sense with answers
1. Where is everybody?
This confusing question might come across as a simple existential question.
In 1950, at the Los Alamos National Laboratory, four scientists – Emil Konopinski, Edward Teller, Hebert York, and Enrico Fermi were indulged in a casual conversation about flying saucers during lunch.
What began as a superficial conversation about a flying saucer cartoon quickly turned into a discussion about the possibility of sophisticated societies populating the universe.
During the discussion, Enrico Fermi came out with this casual remark.
“Where is everybody?”
The root of the question, according to the Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence is that “Fermi realized that any civilization with a modest amount of rocket technology could rapidly colonize the entire galaxy.”
According to scientific logic, the universe should be teaming with extraterrestrial lives and colonies.
Whatever you see in The Guardians of the Galaxy or The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy should have been the reality.
Yet, all we see within the observable universe is this magnificent emptiness.
Sure, there might be bacterial lives floating in the oceans of a distant planet,
Where are all the civilizations?
Where are all the sentient beings?
Are we truly alone in this universe?
This remark left scientists around the world scratching their heads, even to this date.
2. Why do you want to live, if it is going to be over, eventually?
This is such a philosophical question that actually does make sense if we go deep into and understand the roots of its meaning.
But the irony in this tricky question is that it actually proposes us, to die by revealing the utmost truth of life.
As far as my realization, the only objective truth of life is death. Everything else is subjective and biased.
After analyzing this confusing question, if you really wonder is it really worth living, when eventually if it is going to be over?
That sort of thought emerges only when you deal with the extremely painful moments of your life or utterly bored with your existence.
By any means, if those thoughts come to your mind, just take a long pause, reflect on your subconscious mind, and listen to your intuition.
Perhaps you realize it doesn’t matter whatever the purpose of life is or the meaning of its existence is.
What matters is what you think and how you develop your perspective. So, when you get this clarity, you will create your own life in your head regardless of when death welcomes us.
3. Are we slowly dying or are we slowly living?
What a confusing question! Are we slowly dying or living? This also represents are we dying each moment or are we living each moment?
There is a fact to each of these questions. But more than that, there is an eye-opening truth. For one moment we feel alive and the next moment we were utterly confused whether we are living to our full potential.
Our moods are completely depend on the environment we live in and the experiences we go through.
However, we need to accept the reality. Yes, we are dying slowly but choosing to live with courage, irrespective of the experiences we go through.
Confusing questions that make no sense
Here is the list of confusing questions that make no sense that you should definitely read or ask anyone to have an engaging and fun conversation.
1. Are we supposed to go to jail for literally killing all the sperms that do not make it to the end in the womb?
2. If money doesn’t grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
3. How come our noses run and feet smell?
4. Why is it called chilli, if it’s hot?
5. If you eat yourself, will you turn into twins?
6. Does the teacher has the right to give homework to the homeless kid?
7. If two deaf people are talking to each other, who are they listening to?
8. If heat expands, then why does the dryer shrink your clothes?
Confusing questions that make you think
These are the list of confusing questions that make you think.
1. Where do all the files go after you permanently deleted them from your trash bin?
2. Why is it called building when it’s already built?
3. If you are waiting for a waiter in the restaurant, aren’t you a waiter?
4. Who’s the first person who was born in this universe, and how was he or she born in the first place?
5. If the universe is expanding, what is it expanding into and what’s on the other side?
6. Can consciousness be non-biological?
7. Why doesn’t feviquick or glue stick to its bottle?
8. When then say dogs or cats’ food is fresh and improved, who tastes it?
9. How is it that if someone from any corner of the earth dials the number, your phone rings, and nobody else’s rings?
10. Do fish get thirsty?
11. Why don’t birds fall off of the trees when they sleep?
12. Why does the round pizza comes in a square box but with triangle shape each?
Confusing questions to ask that make no sense
Here is the list of best confusing questions that make no sense to ask your friends, boyfriend or girlfriend.
These tricky questions can act as conversation starters and help you to build rapid connections and first impressions. Because these questions stimulate humor and chances to increase likability.
1. What would your parents name you if you didn’t born to them?
2. If I told you I’m lying in bed right now, aren’t I actually telling you the truth?
3. Why do they call it quicksand when it sucks you down slowly?
4. If it two mind readers read each other’s minds, whose mind are they reading?
5. If a word is misspelled in a dictionary, how would you know?
6. If olive oil made from olive, and vegetable oils made from vegetables, then baby oil is made from?
7. When will you free yourself, if you are a prisoner in your mind?
8. What if we fill diesel in a petrol engine?
9. If life is unfair to everyone, does that make it fair?
10. When did you realize you were god?
11. What do you hate, when you see somebody you hate in public?
Funny confusing questions that make no sense
These are some funny confusing questions that make no sense and make you think deeply at the same time.
1. Who closes the door after the bus driver gets off?
2. Is Monalisa single?
3. If you save time, when do you get it back?
4. Why do we kill people for killing people to show that killing is wrong?
5. If you would like to be the sun in someone’s life, will you stay 92,935,700 miles away from them?
6. If 9 out of 10 suffer from diarrhea, does that mean the 10th one enjoys it?
7. Why do you look in the mirror if you look ugly?
8. Why do we laugh when someone farts?
9. If a human and animal mate, what is the offspring would be?
10. How to use satanic rituals on toxic men or women?
11. If you don’t know how to think, why do you overthink?