There are some funny deep thought questions that cannot be answered with a simple “yes” or “no.”
Such funny thoughts sometimes leave you confused and sometimes make you think about life in a whole new way.
The following are some of the 50 most hilarious and funny deep thought questions that make you ponder and encourage you to ask your friends, family, boyfriend, girlfriend, or your partner.
Funny Deep Thought Questions
Here is a list of deep thought questions funny:
1. If a cow laughed, would milk come out of its nose?
2. Do fish get cramps after eating?
3. What is the speed limit of thought?
4. Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
5. Why don’t sheep shrink when it rains?
6. Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
7. How much damage can a fly cause to an aircraft?
8. Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
9. Why do fire trucks and ambulances have sirens but regular cars don’t?
10. If you’re in a vehicle traveling at the speed of light and you turn on your headlights, does anything happen?
11. What happens if you’re traveling at 90% of the speed of light and you turn on your headlights?
12. What would happen if you ate a whole orange in one bite?
13. How many people did Moses have to kill to get his own Bible?
14. Is it OK to use the word “podcast” as a verb?
15. Why do they call it the “cinnamon bun”? What’s wrong with calling it the “cinnamon roll”?
16. What if there were no hypothetical situations?
17. If someone is talking about me behind my back, how come I can’t read their lips?
18. What if the whole universe is just a big atom?
19. If you were to pick your nose and then eat it, would it still be considered gross?
20. What kind of underwear were Adam and Eve wearing when they got kicked out of Eden?
21. Is there any place where you can hide from your thoughts?
22. If you could trade places with anyone in the world as long as they had the same height/weight as you, who would it be and why?
23. If someone told you that they were going to give you $1 million dollars if you could get a rubber duckie across a road without hitting it once, would you do it? Why or why not?
24. What is one thing that always makes you laugh no matter how many times you see it or read about it?
25. Why is a boxing ring square?
Also read: 190 Funny questions with answers
26. Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
27. Why do gorillas have big nostrils?
28. How come you never see a headline like “Psychic Wins Lottery”?
29. What’s the speed limit of the internet?
30. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
31. What do you call a fake noodle? Noodle-fake!
32. If you’re driving at the speed of light, what happens if you turn on your headlights? Do they make you go faster or slower?
33. If nothing ever sticks to Teflon, how do they get Teflon stick-ons at the hardware store?
34. If you’re in a revolving door and spin too fast, can you end up walking through the wall instead of coming out of it?
35. If a man’s watch stops working does he still tell time by it? (Of course not!!) How about his phone or computer?
Also read: 65 Funny questions that make you think
36. What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
37. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
38. If you’re lost in the woods and have no idea which way to go, do you stay where you are or keep going in one direction?
39. What makes us human if we’re all born with similar DNA and functions as all other animals on this planet who eat food drink water breathe and sleep (some of whom live much longer than humans)?
40. What if I get struck by lightning 5 times in a row?
41. If you are reading these questions are you real or just an illusion?
42. If you were trying to save someone who jumped off a bridge, would you go in after them even if they didn’t want help?
43. What if our memories are not real?
44. What if everyone in your life is a character in a movie?
45. Is death one of those questions you do not have an answer for now but will figure out later after death?
46. Do you believe life has different outcomes depending on the choice made or random luck?
47. If you could hold your breath for 9 years and then meet your earlier self, what would you say?
48. If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
49. What do cows drink when they are happy?
50. Why is weird possible?
Funny deep thought questions to ask someone (your friends, family, girlfriend, boyfriend, or partner)
Here are some funny deep thought questions to ask yourself and others:
1. What would your life be like if you were a loaf of bread?
2. What would happen if there was no such thing as gravity?
3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. What is the most beautiful sound in the world?
5. If you could choose to be born again at any age, what age would you choose to be born again at?
6. What is the hardest thing about being a child?
7. If you could go back in time and tell your younger self one thing, what would it be?
8. How did you get so many followers on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook etc.?
9. What’s something that makes you feel better when you’re sad? For example, I listen to music or watch funny videos or talk with friends…etc.
10. What is your favorite color of grass? – Steven Wright
11. Why do dogs always eat grass before they lie down?
12. Do you consider yourself to be more of a dog person or a cat person? (And which type of dog/cat are you?)