Are humans really that strange? Human behavior can sometimes be so odd that it makes us wonder.
Some people are usually so deep and rare, that they can’t help but consider some weird questions to think about at night, in the shower, or in any random funny situation.
Everyone knows someone who loves to ask weird questions. Perhaps they are obsessed with figuring out the meaning of life or are too curious to be inactive.
The point is that they have a deeper drive inside of them than most other people. And while this is not necessarily a bad thing, there are some things you need to know if you have such an individual in your life.
Who does not love to get lost in thought wondering about things at night or when taking a shower, for example?
But there is something special when you ask yourself these questions in your mind to make sure you’re doing your best, even if everyone else thinks you’re weird.
In this article, I’ll share with you some of the weirdest questions to think about, that have ever been asked.
And by “weird”, I mean literally thought of off the cuff before coming up with a witty response; this is important to note, otherwise what follows will be just your opinion on an issue.
Weird questions to think about
Here is a list of weird questions to think about when you are bored:
1. Is there a difference between the words “banana” and “not banana”?
2. Why does The Economist have an editorial page?
3. Why does a pencil have erasers on both ends?
4. How many times does it take for two people to kiss?
5. If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
6. What if I fall out of my chair? Where will I land? Will I break my leg or headfirst into the wall?
7. Can I make money by buying shares in companies with names like “Bogus” or “Irrelevant”?
8. How do they make ice cream at Dairy Queen? Do they use liquid nitrogen or frozen air?
9. What is the best way to clean your shirt without water?
10. Is there any word that doesn’t exist in English language but exists in other languages?
11. What do I need to know for my daily life?
12. Why are some people so mean?
13. Is there a way to make everyone nice?
14. What is the purpose of animals’ and birds’ existence?
15. What comes after death?
16. What is the difference between a ghost and a soul?
17. Do insects have souls? If so, where do they go when we die?
18. Why are haunted figures so often seen as black-cloaked and hooded? Why is this? Is it because they have committed some terrible crime?
19. Why do computers have chips?
20. How did I get into this psychological illusion?
Also read: 200+ Questions to think about
21. How much money will I need in my retirement?
22. Where did I go when I died?
23. Why do people experience near-death experiences (NDEs) when they suffer from cardiac arrest, for example?
24. Can NDEs be interpreted as proof that our minds can transcend the physical world entirely and explore other dimensions or planes of existence beyond our known universe?
25. What is the meaning of everything and nothing?
26. Is there an afterlife?
27. Are humans just meat and bones?
28. What does the future hold for us?
29. Do aliens exist?
30. Do we go to heaven when we die?
Weird questions to think about at night
The following are some very deep weird questions to think about at night:
1. Are there any other types of ghosts besides the ones we’re familiar with? What are they like? Do they need to eat, sleep and drink as we do, or do they exist in a different way than we humans do?
2. Am I a good human?
3. Is it better to be an only child or a sibling?
4. What was the hardest thing about being an alien?
5. Have I ever made any mistakes that couldn’t be forgiven?
6. Have I ever killed an insect, and did it make me uncomfortable or sad?
7. Why is it that we are so obsessed with food?
8. Do we have free will or not?
9. Does everyone believe in reincarnation?
10. Are humans born evil or good?
11. If aliens exist, what do they think of us and our planet earth?
12. What do you think about human cloning and genetic engineering? Do you think it’s right or wrong to do that to create a copy of someone else body for research purposes or for medical treatments etc.?
Also read: 70+ Questions that keep you up at night
Weird questions to think about in the shower
Here is a list of weird questions to think about in the shower:
1. What is the flow state?
2. What are pleasures?
3. How does the mind work?
4. How can we reach a state of bliss?
5. What is dreaming, and how does it relate to our waking life?
6. How do we know when we’re dreaming, and what happens when we try to remember our dreams?
7. What is consciousness, and how does it relate to our dreams?
8. Are dreams real? If so, what does this mean for science and reality?
9. Can you control your dreams?
10. What would happen if you tried to control your dreams for a week straight?
11. How long would that last in reality before the dream started taking over again and you couldn’t control it anymore?
12. How long could you last without sleep at all before your brain completely shut down and then stopped working altogether?
13. How long could you last without food or water before your body shut down completely and started rotting away from lack of use/nutrition/water pressure in the pipes etc.?
14. How many people have ever died from starvation or dehydration before they lost all motor function/control over their bodies completely leaving no way out but death itself (without any medical treatment)?
Funny weird questions to think about
Here is a list of funny weird questions to think about:
1. If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
2. What would happen if I ate all the food in my house?
3. If I were invisible, could I still see?
4. If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, does it make a sound?
5. How many jelly beans are there in a jar that has exactly 1,000 jelly beans?
6. If Angie were here right now, what would she say?
7. If you had $100 and could only spend $10 of it on anything at all, what would you buy? (If this was a trick question, we hope you went crazy with your spending!)
8. What happens when someone dies who has never been born yet? (This question
9. Do you believe in ghosts?
10. What do you think happens when we die? Are we reincarnated as animals or something else?
11. Why are there so many different religions in the world?
12. What happened on the day of creation?
13. What is your most embarrassing moment?
14. Have you ever seen an animal sacrifice? How did it make you feel?
15. Do you believe in God or an afterlife? Why or why not? What do you think happens when we die?
Weird life questions to think about
These are some weird life questions to think about:
1. How could you dream even though you close your eyes?
2. What is the purpose of human existence?
3. How do we find that no one else can find?
4. What makes someone psycho?
5. Why should I live?
6. What is Akashik Records?
7. What is the ultimate pleasure?
8. How does one get out of a brothel?
9. What is enlightenment and how does it relate to Akashik Records?
10. How many people do you want to meet before you die?
11. If there were a pill that could make us all rich, what would we buy with it?
12. Why are some people rich and famous and others poor and unknown?
13. Why do some people seem to have everything going for them while others struggle to survive?
14. What makes you angry when someone else has something that they don’t deserve and refuse to let go of it no matter how hard they are pushed or how much it hurts them?”
Weird questions with answers
The following are some weird questions with answers:
1. What is the difference between a ghost and a soul?
If you believe in the paranormal, then ghosts are real. Souls are more metaphysical and can be either corporeal (flesh and blood) or incorporeal (spiritual).
A ghost is an apparition that appears to be alive while a soul is a spirit that belongs to someone who died.
2. What is the difference between a hippie and black magic?
Hippies were people who lived off of the land and they were often very spiritual. Black magic is when someone uses supernatural powers against another person. Hippies used their spirituality to help others.
3. How do you know if you have been abducted by aliens?
It’s hard to prove whether or not one has been abducted by aliens because there are so many hoaxes out there! But if you feel like something strange has happened to you, then it might be time for some serious questioning.
4. What is the meaning of life?
It’s whatever you make it.
5. How do you know when you have found it?
When you can stop looking for it.
6. Why is the universe so hostile to life?
Because it was created by a hostile God.