We’ve all been there — you’re high as a kite, and you start to wonder what life is all about.
When you are stoned, your mind and body start to experience a lot of changes. You will feel a surge of energy and an intense feeling of happiness. It is a great time to sit back and ponder about existence.
Although, it can be difficult to think of the right questions to ask when high. You might be feeling too euphoric or too paranoid to remember the best way to get answers out of someone.
Maybe you’re looking for some deep insight into life or the universe, or maybe you just want to annoy your friends with meaningless questions that only make sense when you’re high.
Either way, it’s fun to ask yourself really weird questions when you are high and also consider some philosophical and mind blowing questions for high people, whether they are your friends or party buddies.
Here are some great questions to ask when high or when you’re stoned:
Questions to ask when high
The following are some questions to ask when high:
1. Why do we have to die someday?
2. What does it feel like, when you fall high in your sleep?
3. Have you ever watched yourself from apart and realized that your body, mind, and soul are entirely separate?
4. What do you think about our society today compared to how things were 50 years ago?
5. What is the most beautiful thing in nature that has ever happened in front of your eyes while smoking weed?
6. What’s the best s#x position ever invented by mankind?
7. Is there an animal in the world that looks like a human but isn’t one? If so, what’s its name and why don’t we see more of these creatures around?
8. Is there a place in the world where time itself seems different, as if it’s moving at a different speed than everywhere else on earth? What makes it so special, and how do people react when they first visit this place if they’ve never been there before?
9. What are some of the most ridiculous things people believe in today (religion, aliens, conspiracy theories) Why do they believe these things instead of reality (science)?
10. How can we get them to stop believing lies about reality and start believing what we know about how everything works instead of what feels good at first glance but doesn’t make sense in the long run?
11. Is happiness a state of mind or a state of body?
12. What’s the difference between pleasure and happiness?
13. If you could travel back in time and kill Hitler when he was a baby, would you do it? Why or why not?
14. If everyone was forced to believe something, what would happen to our society?
15. Which is more important: freedom or equality?
16. What does it mean for something to be fair and just for everyone involved?
17. Are laws created by men just as valid as laws created by God (or nature)?
18. Should people be punished for breaking laws that they did not create personally themselves, but only inherited from previous generations who put them in place with no regard to their actual consequences today those who are being punished by said lawmakers, or should they be allowed to make up their own rules?
Also read: 90 Trippy questions about reality
Dumb questions to ask when high
Here is a list of dumb questions to ask when high
1. “Is the world flat?”
2. “Is there really a sky or is it just an illusion?”
3. “Can I eat the moon of your life?”
4. “Did you know that if you look at something for 10 seconds and then look away, that image will still be visible on your retina for up to 30 minutes?”
5. “Why can’t you smell your own breath when you have bad breath?”
6. “Why do we always say “I am high” instead of saying “You are high” or why aren’t we high all the time? – It would make more sense if we were high all the time.”
7. “How long does it take for an apple to grow from an apple seed?”
8. “Why don’t computers run out of battery power if they don’t use any energy when they’re turned off?”
9. “Do dogs dream of chasing rabbits?”
10. “Is it possible to smell something that doesn’t exist? Like a fart in space or something like that? (It’s not like I’m asking if farting exists in space, because obviously, it does)
Also read: 100 Trippy questions to ask your high friend
Questions to ask high people
Here is a list of great questions to ask high people:
1. What does it feel like to be high?
2. How long does it take for you to feel the effects of the drug?
3. What happens after the first time you use the drug?
4. What do you like about being high?
5. What don’t you like about being high?
6. How do you know when it’s time to stop using drugs?
7. Why do people use drugs in the first place?
8. What are some of the risks associated with using drugs?
9. What can happen if I use drugs as an adult vs. when I was a teenager?
10. How much money do you spend on drugs each month/year and where is that money coming from?
Questions to ask when you are high
We all know how to get high. But how do you make sure that you get the most out of it? Why don’t you consider some questions to ask when you are high?
Here are some questions to ask yourself before, during, and after your next trip:
1. What do I want to feel?
2. How will I feel when I’m high?
3. What do other people think about when they’re high?
4. How can I prepare myself for a good trip?
5. Why am I taking this substance in the first place?
6. Am I ready for a bad trip? If so, what can I do about it? If not, why not wait until later on or choose another substance or activity altogether?
7. Do I have any questions or concerns about my health or safety that could affect my trip in any way? (If so, figure out how best to address them before getting started.)
Existential questions to ask when high
The following is an amazing list of existential questions to ask when high:
The following are some unique existential questions to ask when high:
1. What is the meaning of life?
2. Why do we exist?
3. What happens after death?
4. Is there a God?
5. If there is a God, why does he allow bad things to happen to good people?
6. Why do bad things happen to good people?
7. What happens when we die?
8. Does time exist? If so, what does it mean for us as beings that live and die in time?
9. How will humanity end? Will it end with a bang or a whimper?
10. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Or neither of them? Or both of them at once? Or maybe they came out at the same time ?!? (You can tell I was high when I wrote this question…) (Or maybe not) (I don’t know) (Wait, what?).
11. How do you know that you exist?
12. How can you be sure that other people are real?
13. Are we alone in the universe?
14. What is time?
15. Was there ever a time when nothing existed, and will there ever be a time when nothing exists again?
16. Does God care about us as individuals, or only about humanity as a whole?
17. Do we have free will, or does everything happen according to some pre-ordained plan that even I cannot change?
Also read: 125 Trippy questions to ask your friend
Philosophical questions to ask when high
List of philosophical questions to ask when high:
1. Are we living in a simulation?
2. Is this real life?
3. What happens when you die?
4. Why are we here?
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
6. Is there a God? And if so, what does he look like? What does he sound like? Does he have a beard or a mustache?
7. What is beauty?
8. What is courage?
9. What is justice?
10. What is love?
11. What is knowledge?
12. How do we know that something exists?
13. Do you believe in good and evil, or just good? And why?
Best questions for high people
These are some of the best questions for high people:
1. Do you feel like your mind is clearer?
2. Are you more focused?
3. Do you feel more creative?
4. Do you feel like you’re able to come up with new ideas?
5. Do you think that cannabis helps you with your work productivity or creativity?
6. What do you think about cannabis and work productivity or creativity in general?
7. If it’s true that cannabis helps people be more creative, why does society see it as a problem?
8. Why do people get fired for using marijuana for medical purposes when it’s so helpful for people who have serious illnesses like cancer and AIDS (for example)?
9. What do you think would happen if all of the marijuana users got together and protested against the laws against marijuana use (or even just medical marijuana use)?
10. What do you think would happen if all of the non-users got together and protested against marijuana use (or even just medical marijuana use)?
11. Do you think that there are any political reasons behind the laws against marijuana use (or even just medical marijuana use) in America today?
12. Why do we have laws against drugs in general?
13. How do these laws affect society in general?
Also read: 150 Trippy thoughts
Stupid Questions to ask when high on weed
Here is a list of stupid questions to ask when high:
1. Where do babies come from? (Because they look like tiny aliens)
2. How do I get back to earth? (Because this whole thing feels like a dream)
3. Can my cat talk? (Because he just looked at me like he wanted to tell me something)
4. Why do people have so many jobs when they could just be artists all day? (Because some people don’t know what they’re doing with their lives — that’s why they need so many jobs)
5. Are dogs cats’ best friends or are cats dogs’ best friends? (Because it’s a debate and we want an answer NOW!)
6. Is it okay if I pee in your bed?
7. Do you think life insurance is a scam?
8. Does weed make me smarter or dumber?
9. How do I get my dog to stop humping my leg while I’m trying to play video games?
10. What would happen if I ran around my house naked?
11. What would happen if everyone in the world was naked?
12. What’s the worst thing that could happen right now?
13. Is there a god? And if so, what does he or she look like? How do they feel about marijuana?
Funny questions to ask when high to your friend
The following are some funny questions to ask when high:
1. Can I borrow some money please? I’ll pay you back tomorrow with interest!
2. If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it still make a sound?
3. If I were an octopus, would I be able to play the drums?
4. How long can you go without breathing before your brain dies and you die of suffocation?
5. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
6. Would you rather have an IQ of 150 or a bodybuilder’s physique?
7. What does “Potato” sound like when you read it from backward?
8. Has anyone ever told you something that made your jaw drop because they knew something about yourself that even your closest friends didn’t know yet?
Mind blowing questions to ask when high
List of mind blowing questions to ask when high:
1. What makes something right or wrong?
2. How do you know if something is true or false?
3. What is the meaning of life? Do you have any idea about it?
Do you think it has an ultimate purpose or goal in life other than survival and reproduction? If yes, then what: happiness, enlightenment, self-actualization, etc.?
4. What’s the best thing that has ever happened to you in your entire life?
And how did it make you feel when it happened right then and there? Tell me about it in detail as if I were there with you when it happened!
5. How spiritual you become when you are high and become completely stoned?