What are the questions about life that make you think? There are a lot of big questions that swivel our perspectives.
There are some deep questions like
Why is there evil in the world and how does God fit into it all?
What happens when we die and what is my purpose for being here?
Why are there other universes and could there be more than one God?
Those questions get existential really quickly. Explaining the meaning of life and existence in general is something that philosophers have been attempting to do for years.
Also read: 65 Funny questions that make you think
However, even with modern technology and scientific research, these questions remains hard to answer. There are numerous questions about life in general that make you think.
In this article you will find many such thought provoking questions about life that make you think deeply. Read and reflect on them.
Questions about life that make you think
Here is a list of questions about life that make you think:
1. Is there any meaning of life on earth, if so, what is it?
2. What is your life’s purpose?
3. Can we hear people in other dimension?
4. What will life look like in 20 years from now?
5. What if there is a world we can’t access?
6. Is there anyone that makes your life better just by being around them?
7. If there are infinite universes, what are the odds that ours has just right conditions for life?
8. Isn’t it more likely that everything would be random?
9. How do we explain our seemingly random universe being so perfect for life, if not orchestrated by God?
10. How come no one has ever come back from a place they claim is heaven?
11. If there were no words how would you describe yourself/life/people/society/etc…?
12. Is day-to-day business life more boring than war or terrorism?
Also read: 500 Questions that make you think
13. Is there any place where nothing ever happens? If so, what is it like? If not, why not?
14. What if all of us are in a big dream?
15. How many Gods are there, really? Five thousand years ago, mankind used to believe that there were multiple gods who lived among us.
16. What if there is no soul?
17. If money does not grow on trees then why do banks have so many branches?
18. What if instead of 6 days in a week there are 7? How would life be different?
19. If time is money, what does that make love & family?
20. Are there any issues in your life that if resolved will improve your life by 100%? What are they?
Also read: 100+ Random questions that make you think
Life questions that make you think
21. What if gravity doesn’t exist?
22. What if you are being controlled by an alien force that’s not letting you use control of your body in reality?
23. What if our whole universe is one big computer simulation?
24. What if there is no karma?
25. If our bodies are made up of billions of tiny living creatures, is life sacred and we shouldn’t be messing with it?
26. What happens if you just stop talking altogether?
27. How many people on earth can you personally reach with your words?
28. How fast can a person fall asleep standing up?
29. If you had more time, what would you do with it?
30. Can animals cry tears of joy and sadness too?
Random questions that make you think about life
31. Does Time really exist? Can we travel in time?
32. Do we possess any super power which we are not aware of?
33. Are Aliens real? If so, do they exists on earth?
34. Is our universe alive and self-aware? If yes, then does it has a mind and a soul too ?
What if we never existed? What would be happen?
35. What happens if we disappear and there is no proof that we exist at all?
36. What is something that can’t be seen by human eyes but can be felt by heart only when someone is genuinely sad or happy around us.
37. Will we eventually be able to control weather on a global scale in our lifetime?
38. If you were not born where and when you were, what would be your career?
39. Does culture shape identity or does identity shape culture?
40. Do all humans deserve equal respect as individuals or are some people intrinsically less worthy of respect than others (if so, which)?
Life questions to ask
Here is a list of life questions to ask your friends, partner, boyfriend or girlfriend or someone to have a deep conversation.
1. If you could be born again, would you like to be a girl or a boy?
2. What would it take for you to change your life forever?
3. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade… but what if life gives you nuclear waste? How do you make lemonade then?
4. Do you believe in destiny? What is your destiny? What will be your ultimate goal in life?
5. How many mistakes did you make in your life and how many times do you wish if they were not made by you?
6. What do you love most in life? Which thing could change your opinion of it? Why/why not?
7. Do you ever wonder if strangers are looking at you as if they know something that’s going on in your life that no one else knows or has experienced?
8. Would your life be easier if you were born without knees and elbows?
9. When you are born will you be dead before you are alive?
10. What would you do differently if you knew nobody was watching?
11. If someone put a gun to your head and gave you a pill that would make you forget everything, would you take it? Why or why not?
12. If you found out that life was a dream, what do you think would happen next? Would you want to wake up from it?
13. Would you kill yourself if you knew you would wake up again in your past life after a few days?
14. Would you do anything different from what you did before, knowing what you know now?
15. What is your job title in hell? (Be creative, don’t worry it’s not too serious)
Real life questions that make you think deep
16. If you add up all time spent sleeping in a year, what percent of your life do you spend sleeping?
17. If you could start all over again would you create your present life exactly as it is, knowing what you know now? And if not, why? And what would you change?
18. Are you sure everything in your life is how it seems to be?
19. What would you do if you knew that life ends in years or less?
20. Would you want to live forever? . What if all your life you live in a dream? Is it a nightmare or a dream?
21. What would you ask God if he appeared in front of you?
22. What if everyone you know and every thing you see is a part of an incredibly complex computer simulation? (Another Matrix)
23. What would you do if one day everything in your life is exactly same as it was yesterday?
24. Do you like someone who has hurt you?
25. What is your one wish for today?
Life questions to think about
Here is a list of life questions to think about:
26. If your parents were not your parents what would they be instead?
27. Do aliens exist?
28. Can everything in our mind become reality?
29. What if one day, you will just disappear into thin air?
30. If you could change your name, what would it be? Why?
31. If you were an animal, which one would you be and why?
32. What do people say about you that isn’t true?
33. If you are given a second chance to live once again, what would you do differently?
34. If they created an opportunity for you to go back in time and kill Hitler when he was still young, would you take it or not even try it out at all?
35. What would people ask you if they knew everything about you?
36. How much money do you have in your bank account right now? Did having so much money influence your happiness at all ?
37. What would your life look like if you only had months left to live?
38. What is one thing you wish more people knew about?
39. If you were born as a baby once again, but as a puppy or rabbit or cow, would you enjoy your new life as those animals do? How many times have you been reborn already anyway?
40. What kind of people do you love to hang out with? Why?
41. If you could send any person in history a text message, who would it be and what would you say?
42. When was the last time you really felt grateful for what you have in life right now?
Questions about life to ask yourself
List of questions about life to ask yourself and ponder:
1. Do I like hurting people? If not, what should I do?
2. Who is thinking of me right now? Am I famous in somebody’s thoughts?
3. Do I have power in someone’s mind or world?
4. What if I never existed? How will that affect everything else in my life?
5. Why do we miss somebody that is already gone?
6. What if there is a point in our life when we know what will happen next?
7. What if all world leaders are just pretending to lead their country?
8. Are we here to suffer? Or do good things happen because of our sufferings? Is it a blessing in disguise or a curse disguised as a blessing?
9. What do we know for sure? What don’t we know for sure and why aren’t we making an effort to find out what we don’t know for sure? Is it just me or has common sense gone out of style lately…
10. Is there a reason why we believe that love lasts forever and marriage is sacred? Or is it just a social convention?
11. If we can live happily without eating much food, why do we need restaurants at all?
12. What if I woke up one day, with everything that happened in my life is just a dream?
13. What if every time I took a decision in my life, things worked out for me?
14.What if everyone around me were replaced by Robots?
15. Why am I here, but not somewhere else?
Questions about death that make you think
List of questions about death that make you think:
1. What if, when we die, that’s it? No heaven or hell. The end? Think of all those supposedly near-death experiences where people see their life flash before their eyes and how there are thousands of stories similar to that one?
2. What if no one told you that someday you will die?
3. What if you die today and nothing happens after death?
4. Do you like your life? If not, why don’t you change it? Change your life or die trying! (Samuel Umtiti)
5. Who will forget us after we die and what will happen with our existing belongings? 5. Which part of your body can never decay, not even by a particle size and how long it will remain as it is now?
6. What if you come back after death?
7. What do you prefer more, life or death?
8. What if there is life after death? Is it possible? Does anything happen with our body after death? And so on.
9. Which god has given everything including life and death ? Only god can do that?
10. Is there life after death?
11. Is death inevitable or can it be avoided? What is the meaning of life?
12. What if life is an illusion and death is reality?
Also read: 125 Questions that make no sense
Good questions that make you think about life
Explaining the meaning of life and existence in general is something that philosophers have been attempting to do for years. However, even with modern technology and scientific research, this question remains hard to answer. There are numerous questions about life in general that make you think. Questions such as:
1. Is there a God or gods?
2. Does time exist beyond our perception of it?
3. Are we alone in the universe?
4. Do we have free will or are we predetermined to live out a specific future? Or are we even alive at all?
5. Is there a god or do we just come back to nothing after death? What if I was the last person on earth?
6. Why are some people attracted to the same sex and others to the opposite sex.
7. What is real?
8. How did the universe come into being?
9. What makes this world work?
10. Will I ever find love?
Weird questions about life that make you think
Here is a List of Weird Questions about life that make you think :
1. What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?
2. Is a smart person a person who knows a lot or a person who learns a lot?
3. Have you ever tried to explain a dream you had to someone, and had no luck?
4. If you can’t drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?
5. Would it be possible to run out of space in the universe?
6. If pro is the opposite of con, then is progress the opposite of congress?
7. Why don’t we ever see the headline Psychics Win Lottery ?
8. What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists? In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet.
9. How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn’t grow in them?
10. How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?
Questions that make you think hard about life
1. Do people see me differently than I see myself?
2. What would the world be like without the internet?
3. Who will I be in five years?
4. Why do people fight for religion and not for what’s really important – love, freedom and peace?
5. Would I want immortality if I could have it?
6. Am I a good person or a bad person?
7. What happens when we die?
8. Is this life real or are we all living inside a simulation?
9. Why is there so much hate in the world?
10. If you could go back and change one major thing in your life what would it be and why?
Funny questions about life that make you think
Here is a list of funny questions about life that make you think:
1. Can a man be pregnant?
2. If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
3. If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
4. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, “I think I’ll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?”
5. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time? Do I point to my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?
6. What do people in China call their good plates?
7. Why do they call it ‘rush hour’ when traffic moves so slowly? Why isn’t it called ‘slow hour’ instead?
questions that make you think about life
1. Are we the only intelligent life in the universe?
2. Is there a god or is it simply all an elaborate computer simulation?
3. Will Artificial Intelligence have equal rights or will it be classed as a citizen?
4. What is Real? What is True? And what do these words even mean in a world where you can’t prove factual events, and where no-one has steered you completely wrong so far?
5. Do our actions here on earth make a real difference in the form of consequences, reward, or punishment?
6. Is it possible to find answers to any of life questions?
7. Is it possible to find the truth behind existence itself and the big questions that we can all ask ourselves at some point or another during the course of life?