Last updated on August 23rd, 2020 at 03:56 am
Pain fades but the memories hurt.
Whatever happened in the past due to our own ignorance, a few lessons that our mistakes taught us and indirectly helped us to master them are:
- We have become more sensitive in nature, feel the pain of others and respond to them without hurting anything.
- Achieved more consciousness especially in controlling emotions and to understand the world with all possibilities.
- Developed Imaginative, assumptions, and visionary wisdom.
- Matured strong enough to deal with life’s most tragic moments, we put more efforts in transcending our mindset, heartset and soulset.
- Realized every action just to bring love, kindness and peace. Our thoughts attained the purity in its entirety.
Join Breathe to inspire to get inspired with heart-warming stories.
Let’s continue in comments…
I occasionally send you an email when I have something important to share with you on self-help, personal development, dating, relationships, career, and productivity to educate, motivate and inspire you.
You can unsubscribe at any time if you do not feel it worthy to read.