Romance and relationships are all about communication.
And the best way of communicating with someone you care about is by asking them questions to get to them deeply.
But not just any questions. You need to ask people and your loved ones questions that will make them think and share their feelings with you in an intimate manner.
However, if you feel so bored and want your conversation to turn into spicy, kinky and Juicy, you need to think about some dirty questions to ask people just for fun.
Dirty questions are not only a tool for building up the vibe of your conversation to make it more romantic, they can also play an important part in developing your skill in flirting naturally.
Here are 100 sexual, kinky, juicy, flirty and dirty questions to ask people that you can use to turn the tables on someone and set the mood for a fun and arousing chat.
100 Dirty questions to ask people
If you’re looking for a great way to start a conversation with your crush, or have already developed romantic feelings for someone, then I’m sure that the questions below will work for you.
The following are some of the Dirty questions to ask people:
1. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you see someone with their clothes off?
This is a way to learn about the way people react to their partners, and how they view the human body. It can also show you how people view s#x in general.
For example, someone might associate nudity with vulnerability, or they might think that nudity means intimacy.
2. When did you lose your virg#nity?
This can also tell you a lot about the person’s values and past experiences (especially if they were forced).
You may find out that they lost their virg#nity at age 12, 17, or 30+, which all come with different emotional consequences.
Moreover, asking someone about their first time will give you a better idea of who they are s#xually and emotionally, as well as some insight into how the world has treated them so far.
For example, did they take charge or wait for someone else to make the first move? Did they get consent before things progressed too far?
3. What’s your preferred body type?
By asking people what type of body turns them on most often, you can get an idea of where their head is at when it comes to attraction.
A person who prefers thin bodies might not be into curvy bodies; someone who prefers large chests might not care much for smaller chests; someone who likes muscular bodies might not enjoy softer bodies.
Also read: 100 Good questions to ask people
4. Can two people be friends without hooking up at some point?
This question can lead to one of three answers: a yes, followed by a once, followed by the reasoning behind said answer; a no.
Followed by why they’re opposed to being friends with someone without eventually hooking up.
Or sometimes followed by reasoning behind why sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.
Whatever answer they give you, remember that everyone’s boundaries are different, so know what you’re dealing with!
5. How many times per week do you mast#rbate?
Sometimes people need an outlet even when they’re having satisfying s#x.
Knowing how often someone mast#rbates might allow you to assess whether their solo sessions are healthy or damaging, depending on frequency.
6. What words best describe your s#x life?
There is a conundrum of sorts when it comes to this question. On the one hand, you might be curious about what words people might use to describe their s#x lives.
Some of popular favorite words for describing a s#xy relationship are adventure, exploration, novelty, and experimentation.
On the other hand, though, you might worry that the word they pick is indicative of their current relationship state – which can be hurtful or good.
7. What would you say is your kinkiest fantasy?
This can range from bondage to gender play to whatever else is in your fantasies.
While it may seem personal and invasive, talking about fantasies with someone can deepen intimacy and trust between partners.
8. Would you ever want to sleep with a stranger?
Sometimes it can be a great way to have s#xual fun, and then walk away.
Other times, it might just end with someone dead. Consider the circumstances and risks before you go that route.
9. Have you ever had any s#xual encounters with someone of the same s#x?
s#xuality is fluid, and there are people out there who prefer both s#xes to the opposite.
They may have had more than one experience with either or both s#xes, or they might identify as bis#xual, gay, lesbian, pans#xual, as#xual.
It’s a spectrum that ranges from exclusively heteros#xual to exclusively homos#xual.
10. What is your opinion on BDSM?
This is a complicated dirty question to ask people. BDSM can stand for Bondage, Discipline,
Sadism, and Masochism, or it can be a catch-all term for alternative s#xual lifestyles. One partner might like to tie the other to the bedpost and beat them until they org#sm.
Another might like to dress up like a giant dog and crawl around on all fours while their partner beats them with a riding crop.
If you don’t know what these terms mean or you don’t feel comfortable with anything but vanilla s#x, it’s important to communicate that before exploring anything further.
Also read: 100 Interesting questions to ask people
Juicy questions to ask people
Here is a list of dirtiest juicy questions to ask people that deepen your naughty discussion:
11. What’s your favorite part of my body?
Obviously, this is going to vary depending on who you’re asking.
But regardless of the answer, telling someone their favorite part of your body will likely make them feel very desired and appreciated.
12. What are some things we should try s#xually?
There’s no wrong answer here.
Some ideas include trying out new positions (like reverse cowgirl), different types of lube (like silicone), or new ways to pleasure each other orally (say through deep throat).
13. What’s one nasty fantasy you’ve always wanted to act out but haven’t been able to yet?
This question requires some vulnerability because people may not know how to respond and will need time to think about it.
You might get an idea of what really turns them on by hearing their response!
Also read: 300+ Juicy questions to ask anyone
14. Who has given you the best oral s#x?
The person who gives a lot of head doesn’t necessarily have better skills than someone else – it all depends on personal preference.
Some people enjoy fellatio more than cunnilingus, so ask people which they enjoy more before deciding where you want to spend more time during foreplay.
15. How do you usually come first?
Whether or not climaxing first is important varies from couple to couple – some couples even agree that whoever org#sms second wins the round!
Sexual questions to ask people
These are some Arousing and sexual questions to ask people:
16. Do you have a type when it comes to choosing partners or people that turn you on?
17. What’s the craziest thing that you’ve done in bed?
18. Do you have an unusual s#xual fetish or interest that others might consider weird?
19. Do you prefer one-night stands or relationships when it comes to having s#x with other people, and why?
20. Is there anything about me that turns you off s#xually, and if so what is it?
Also read: 100 Deep questions to ask people
21. Does size matter to you?
22. What percentage of guys/girls can you get hard/wet just by looking at them?
23. Who is your favorite person to have s#x with?
24. If I asked you for naked pictures, would you send them to me?
25. How often do you watch p#rn?
26. What’s your favorite type of p#rn?
27. Are you dominant or submissive?
28. Are you more attracted to men or women?
29. Have you ever hooked up with more than one person at once?
30. What are your thoughts on s#xting (sending s#xy texts)?
Flirty and Hot questions to ask people
Here is a list of Revealing flirty and hot questions to ask people for an intimate conversation:
31. What is your s#xual orientation?
32. What’s the longest time you spent making out with someone before having s#x?
33. Which celebrity would you most like to f#ck?
34. Who’s the most attractive person alive right now, male or female?
35. On a scale from 1-10 how good of a kisser am I?
36. When was the last time you got laid?
37. When was the last time you were really horny but didn’t get laid?
38. Would you rather eat p#ssy or suck d#ck?
39. Which s#x position makes you cum the fastest?
40. What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve ever seen online?
Also read: 100+ Dirty questions to ask your friends
Weird questions to ask people in a dirty conversation
Here is a list of strange and weird questions to ask people in a dirty conversation:
41. Has anyone ever made fun of your pen#s size?
42. Do you think breasts are overrated or underrated as a s#xual feature?
43. What is your favorite form of foreplay?
44. What’s the best way to make a girl org#sm during s#x?
45. What positions do you enjoy during s#x?
46. Have you ever tried anal play or intercourse?
47. Have you ever watched p#rn with another person?
48. What’s the strangest place you’ve mast#rbated?
49. What’s your opinion on threesomes?
50. With whom did you lose your virg#nity?
Dirty questions to ask people online (group chat, Tinder, Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Snapchat)
These are some of the dirty questions to ask people online or any dating site:
51. Have you ever seduced anyone on Facebook, Instagram or any other social media dating apps?
52. What’s your favorite s#x toy?
53. What’s the wildest thing you’ve ever done with a partner?
54. What are your thoughts on rimming or giving/receiving head?
55. What’s the first thing you would when your turn comes in the bed?
56. What are your thoughts on bondage?
57. Where’s the craziest place you’ve had s#x?
58. What’s your opinion on cuddling after s#x?
59. What’s your favorite toy?
60. What’s your deepest fantasy?
Also read: 150+ Dirty questions to ask your girlfriend
Funny dirty questions to ask people
These are some of the funny dirty questions to ask people:
61. What color underwear are you wearing right now?
62. What’s the most embarrassing s#x story you have?
63. Have you ever been involved in an orgy?
64. What s#xual activity has given you the greatest pleasure, and which has given you the least pleasure?
65. Can we talk dirty to each other for a little while?
66. Would you feel offended if I told my friends about our conversation later today?
67. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever fantasized about?
68. Would you ever want to do something really kinky with me?
69. Is there anything you don’t want to try in bed?
70. If you could be any animal what would it be?
Naughty and Nasty questions to ask people
Here is a list of most naughty and nasty questions to ask people:
71. If you could change your name to something dirty, what would it be?
72. What’s the worst pick-up line someone has used on you?
73. What moaning sounds like it describes your personality best?
74. Have you ever spied on someone while they are making out secrectly?
75. How old were you when you saw someone naked for the first time?
76. What’s the most embarrassing question I can ask you right now?
77. Are you turned on by anything at all right now?
78. Describe what you are wearing right now, including your underwear.
79. Tell me one of your fetishes.
80. Tell me one nasty dream that you had last night.
Kinky and Spicy questions to ask people
These are a few god kinky and spicy questions to ask people:
81. Tell me one reason why someone should not sleep with you tonight.
82. Name three things you absolutely need s#xually.
83. Name three things you will never do s#xually.
84. What is your biggest fear when it comes to s#x?
85. What’s the dirtiest thing you’ve said to someone before getting intimate with them?
86. What do you look for in a good stripper?
87. When was the last time you cheated on someone, and how did it go down?
88. If we had s#x right now, what’s the one thing you’d want me to do more than anything else?
89. When was your most recent s#x and how long did it last?
90. Does it turn you off when someone fails to moan while making out?
Saucy and sassy questions to ask people
Here is a list of most sassy and saucy questions to ask people that fire up your romantic conversation:
91. What would you do to yourself when you are alone in the room?
92. What position do you prefer during s#x?
93. Do you consider yourself gay or lesbian?
94. Do you enjoy anal?
95. How often you prefer prost#tues?
96. The last time you slept with someone what did they do to turn you on?
97. Who is the first person that popped into you head as soon as you thinking about s#x?
99. Tell me your favourite way to mast#rbate and why?
100. Would you rather prefer pool or beach to make out with someone you love?