Last updated on May 25th, 2021 at 10:24 pm
- Why it all began?
- Does the universe has no obligation to make sense to anyone?
- Who is one of the most influential and pioneer deep thinkers of all time?
- Where do thoughts come from?
- If deep questions coming from mind has a separate location in brain, who planted them there?
- Is human nature the reflection of existence?
- Why everything the way it is?
- If the beginning has no beginning, why does everything ends?
- If there is no beginning and end, then does it mean no one never even exist?
- If the beginning is unknown, Where did we come from?
- Does the real life begins after one dies?
- What if you wasted your entire life without even knowing how much can be capable of?
- How does one prove the identity of their own existence without even proving it?
- Where is everyone?
- Are we all alone in this vast cosmos?
- What if human mind has no logic and reasoning?
- Is everything connected to everything else? If so, how and why?
- What is the purpose of an ant in this existence? What it has to teach to life?
- When would human fate lose faith in itself?
- Why there is ignorance everywhere?
- How long does it take to reach to the ultimate level of consciousness?
Questions that make you think
- Is your future self watching you right now through memories?
- If babies spend 9 months in the mothers womb, why aren’t they 9 months old when they come out?
- If poison reaches it’s expiry date, would it be more poisonous or less?
- Why do girl’s jeans have a zipper?
- Why doctors always inject medicine through bum?
- Why girls don’t have beard?
- Why 420 is used for fraudsters?
- If god created sun on the fourth day, how had four days passed?
- Why babies cry on birth?
- If Bible is true and we’re all children of Adam and Eve, so are we all sisters and brothers?
- What hasn’t happened yet that you are looking forward to? What haven’t you done, been, experienced?
- Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?
- What has 4 letters, sometimes 9 letters but never has 5 letters?
- Why do pizzas come in a square box, made as circles and eaten as triangles?
- Why do we close our eyes when we sneeze?
- Why do we count alphabets in numbers?
- Do animals need glasses but no body knows it?
- How long does it take to count the numbers from 0 to 1?
- Why do you become wet when you jump into water?
- When you erase a word with pencil, where does it go?
- If fart smells good, do perfume companies go broke?
- How can someone “draw a blank?”
- If you are eating lunch for breakfast, are you eating breakfast or lunch?
- What if you die when you think of death and born each time when you think of life?
- How it would be with another you and another me?
- Why do you sleep flat but not by sitting or standing? And will you fall asleep while opening your eyes?
- If you ever get bored, Have you ever created a fake scenario in your head and start hurting your own feelings?
- What will you do if your crush says “any guy would be lucky to have you” but it’s clear he doesn’t want to be lucky?
- When you say “Oh My God” each time you have sex, what do you think god’s response?
- If a plane crashes on the border between the United States and Canada, where do they bury the survivors?
- If you eat yourself would you become twice as big or disappear completely?
- Why does asparagus make your pee taste funny?
- What happens if you paint your teeth white with nail polish?
- If you print “GIF’s” with your printer, why doesn’t your picture move anymore?
- If airplanes fly why don’t we just take them to mars, instead of making big rockets that cost tons of money?
- Can you die from eating poop?
- If you go to England, do they speak American?
- How big is the specific ocean? Can you be more pacific?
- How to convert 1 bowl into 1 cup?
- If you have swallowed a whole ice cube, and haven’t pooped it out, then did it stuck?
- How do you tell your parents that you are adopted?
- Why do you feel butterflies in your stomach without eating caterpillars?
- If I’m asexual and you are an asexual who is giving a fuck?
- Is the “S” or “C” silent in “SCENERY”?
- If money doesn’t grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
- If everyone become monks in childhood, then who will make babies?
- How come our nose runs and foot smells?
- If life is unfair to everyone, does that make it fair?
- If you crash the car on purpose, is it still an accident?
- If a king farts, is it a noble gas?
- Do atheists go to hell?
- Will girls regain their virginity, if they turn off their memory of whom they slept with?
Answer: His daughter
Answer: When he or she is the heaviest
Answer: Make the apples into applesauce, and measure it out very carefully.
Answer: As far as the middle. After that, you will be going out.
Answer: The letter “G”
Answer: Your Breath
Answer: The letter “N”
Answer: In February, because it has the least number of days.
Answer: Into your twentieth year
Answer: Get water from the bed springs and dates from the calendar.
- Out of all the greatest philosophers, why not even single one of them discovered the ultimate truth?
- Do humans have a free will?
- Are we all asleep? If so when do we wake up?
- Why do people drawn easily to darkness than the other?
- What is the origins of consciousness?
- if nothing ever exists, then what is nowhere?
- How does one knows what he or she doesn’t know?
- What is the evidence that everything is real?
- Is it worthy to be seeking?
- What is the meaning of postmodern Neo-Marxism?
- What if the suppression of one’s ego is also a ego?
- What is the difference between Ideology and religious belief?
- If you are going to die anyway, why should you eat an apple a day?
- Why isn’t cereal a soup?
- Does asking stupid questions make you stupid?
- If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart in time of thinking and asking questions?
- The human body is 60% water, So are we really just cucumbers with anxiety?
- Does “SIX” without “S” become “9”?
- Have you ever set your 6am alarm at 3am?
- If you are a drama queen will you ever win a crown?
- Why isn’t the number 11 called onety one?
- If atheists are not comfortable with the concept of god, why do they accept leaves that are named after gods?
- What would a room made of mirrors look like if there is nothing to reflect except other mirrors?
- Are you the same person a minute ago?
- Is the universe alive?
- Is karma real or just a human’s perception?
- Where do the future comes from?
- If someone altered your memory how would you know?
- At what point is a genetically enhanced human no longer a human?
- What is to be a truly human?
- Will it ever be possible to know everything?
- At what point did time begin?
- Who are you?
- If you are wearing socks inside out, does the entire universe is wearing your socks except you?
- When you clean out a vacuum cleaner, do you become a vacuum cleaner?
- Why is the letter “w” in English called double u, but not double v?
- When identical twins fight, do they call each other ugly?
- When will you realize that you are god?
- If men become gravity do women attract to them?
- Is death your long term goal?
- When you die, does your cat cry at your funeral?
- How do high dick energy women use satanic rituals on toxic men?
- Why did god make all the tasty things unhealthy?
- What percentage of the water in the oceans is fish pee?
- Can two sperms( male sperm and female sperm) do sex and have babies in the womb?
- What are terrible nightmares and weird dreams convey in real life?
- Parents curiosity – When do babies begin to fly?
- What life would you live after your death?
- Why is the third hand on my watch called the second hand?
- what flavor is mountain dew?
- Would you have an intimate relationship with a pig for billion dollars?
- If you drink ammonia and bleach, what would kill you first? The liquids or the mustard gas?
- You just walked into a grocery store. You can buy three items. What three items would you buy that would make the cashier look at you funny and weird way?
Thought provoking Questions
- How will human civilization destroy itself?
- If one’s IQ (Intelligent Quotient)
- How deep is the depth of everything?
- If UFO’s visit earth, why there is no clear evidence yet?
- How to balance marriage, individuality and a demanding career?
- Why are so many people prone to follow some ideology, seemingly blindly today?
- Does our life anything to do with meaning and purpose?
- Why do mysterious people and Great deep thinkers and beautiful souls prefer stay alone?
- Is everyone born with greatness? How to disprove it?
- What’s the best approach to deal with existential crisis?
- If brain is your favorite organ, who made that decision?
- If self is you, then whom are you listening to all this time?
- Is intuition the inner supreme god?
- How identical is the stream of thoughts?
- If there is only one self, then how can you become different each passing moment?
- Who emerged first into this existence, man or a woman?
- How real is the nature of reality?
- What is the one unique skill you possess and no one can match you with it? How can you make use of that skill to impact people for better?
- How critical is your thinking ability and how often you go with your emotions?
- Do you consider yourself as introvert or extravert?
- How many friends are there in your life? How many of them you truly trust? and who is the person that you can share everything with? And why did you choose him or her?
- How do you make decisions? What are the toughest decisions you made so far in your life?
- How do you think that you fit perfectly for this job role?
- What are you most passionate about?
- If you get rejected for this job role? What’s your alternate fields to your career?
- How do you manage your time?
- What do you do on your free time?
- What are your unique set of morals, values and visions in life?
- How do you think this job role helps you grow personally?
Answer: Earlier in its existence, the Sun and the solar system were a huge mass of gas and dust called a solar nebula. These clouds of gas, dust, and ice particles were spinning so fast that they merged to form the sun by exploding as the cloud covered a star.
Answer: The mountain lifestyle is not a very serene one. This season is extremely cold, making farming hard as well. Oxygen levels are so low at such high altitudes that breathing becomes problematic even with an oxygen tank and mask. So, it’s almost impossible to live normally, if you are planning to habitat for a longer period.
Wolves are the most solitary animals in the wild. They often communicate by howling. This enables pack members to communicate with one another when moving through dense forests. Pack members can be gathered by howls to a specific area. It can also help wolves claim their territory and keep rivals at bay.
Answer: It is believed some fish jump across the water using large fins, making it look as if they are flying. Fish that fly can cover 30 to 50 meters in a single glide, traveling up to 60 kilometers per hour. Hatchetfish live in the Amazon River and have fins that resemble wings. They use them to reach distances quickly.
Answer: The Christian religion is widely practiced in every continent on earth where humans exist. The number of Christians is more than two billion. Their faith is based on Jesus Christ, who lived 2000 years ago. Christianity draws its heritage from the New Testament of the Bible, the holy book written after his death and crucifixion in order to describe the teachings of Jesus.
Answer: In the painting, Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.
During that time period, in Florence, Italy, shaved eyebrows were thought to be fashionable.
Answer: No matter if you are sleeping or awake, your lungs are always working. That’s about 20,000 breaths a day! The average person has taken 400 million breaths by the time they are 50.
Answer: 1/8 inch per hour.
Answer: 58% (lol)
Would you rather questions
- Would you rather be an animal or a human being?
- Would you rather choose to stay single or be in a relationship?
- Would you rather have penis or vagina or both?
- Would you rather choose to live forever with no other creature or choose to live with other species too?
- Would you rather be a creator or destructor?
- Would you rather have no feelings, emotions or bear the pain of every other living being?
- Would you rather live in the past or future?
- Would you rather choose the power of controlling world or let it free to run by itself?
- Would you rather talk or act?
- Would you rather choose money or family?
Never have I ever questions
- Never have I ever done dirty things with someone who is 10 years older than me?
- Never have I ever taken advantage of someone who is so kind?
- Never have I ever controlled by my own emotions?
- Never have I ever loved the person who loved other person?
- Never have I ever been naked all day and night naked in the house?
- Never have I ever forgot my own name?
- Never have I ever stalked profiles of people whom I don’t like on social media?
- Never have I ever ruined every relationship that I entered into?
- Never have I ever helped someone on the road by giving $1000 ?
- Never have I ever been myself in my life?
Truth or Dare Questions
1. Truth: What’s the one thing you have completely regret and never want to share with anyone?
2. Truth: If you switched your gender role for one day, what would you do?
3. Truth: Describe your first sex experience.
4. Truth: Have your ever planned to do any illegal activities?
5. Truth: Did you have any affair with your siblings?
6. Truth: What’s your first thought when you see someone physically attractive?
7. Truth: How many times do you think of sex.
8. Truth: What’s your Instagram password?
9. Truth: What’s your darkest desire?
10. Truth: What’s your favorite sex position?
1. Dare: Get into an eye contact with a stranger for at least 1 minute.
2. Dare: Show the most ugly picture of yours in your phone.
3. Dare: Eat a complete fresh green chilly.
4. Dare: Stand on your toes for a minute without breathing?
5. Dare: Transfer $100 to your friends bank account.
6. Dare: Drink a glass of beer without stopping and without taking a breath.
7. Dare: Give a lip to lip French kiss to person in the group without seeing him or her at least for a minute.
8. Dare: Take a picture of yours in a nasty way and upload it on your social media.
9. Dare: Touch a stranger’s private parts and make them follow you for whole day.
10. Dare: Propose someone right now.
- How many books have your read so far in this year?
- Are you an early morning person or late night person?
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
- What’s your favorite go to place?
- When is your birthday?
- Are you talkative or silent person?
- What is the most weird fact about you that no one knows?
- Have you ever stayed in a room without any human contact for more than weeks?
- Do you have any habit of smoking or drinking alcohol?
- How do you choose your friends?
- How could you be so naïve and stupid?
- Are you planning dig your own graveyard?
- Do you think it’s funny? “Where everyone was dead serious”
- If you poison someone, do they die?
- If you kill someone, will they haunt you alive?
- What made you think of love and tears And birth and death and pain?
- It’s too hot today, isn’t it?
- Will you live after your death?
- Is rain wet?
- Can fish swim?
- Could I possibly love you more?
Questions to ask at least once in your lifetime
- What if I suddenly die?
- Why am I not living the life I dream of?
- Am I truly living unto my potential?
- Why no one ever proved the existence of god?
- How many lives have I impacted positively?
- When do everything makes sense?
- Where everyone is heading?
- Does the person with whom I share my life is really my soulmate? If not, then what to do?
- What is the first question you ask when you meet god?
- How danger is silence and darkness?
- How to live well?
Get to know you questions
- Why do you do what you do?
- What do you do when no one is watching you?
- What kind of life you visualize every moment of your breath?
- Who is your ideal person or partner?
- What is the philosophy of your life?
- If you get a chance to live twice, how do you live differently?
- How are you different from 5 years ago?
- What’s the life advice you would give to a newborn baby?
- How young do you feel now spiritually?
- What is that you admire yourself about most?
- How to start a business from scratch with no money, no credit and no expertise mentorship?
- Whether in business or sports, when building your team, are you more interested in getting someone who is an expert at something? Or would you rather have someone with more potential?
- What’s the best way to do an elevator pitch for a business proposal?
- Which is a better choice, pay off the house or save cash?
- How to manage time between business and home?
- What makes a good business partner?
- What’s the biggest factor to search for in a leadership?
- Where is the first place to look to find a business mentor? How do you know if you can trust them?
- How to gain and retain the customer’s trust?
- How can entrepreneurship, capitalisms and business align with themselves?
Twenty Questions game:
Truth or dare questions game:
Trivial Pursuit game:
Never Have I ever questions game:
Taboo questions game:
Yes or No questions game:
This or that questions game:
Table Topics game:
Quiz planet game:
Cranium questions game:
Would you rather questions game:
Got Questions is an Evangelical Christian ministry focused on important questions surrounding some of the most controversial Christian doctrines, general religion, science, and what the Bible teaches on such issues. Based on questions posted on the website, Got Questions was founded by S. Michael Houdmann in February 2002.
Here are the list of GOT questions you may find extremely useful for your personal and spiritual growth. You may find the answers to these questions in site.
- What did the holy bible convey about women pastors?
- Did Jesus go to hell between his death and resurrection?
- Masturbation – is it a sin according to Bible?
- What is Ester Sunday?
- Do faith in god and science contradict?
- What is the problem of good?
- Is creationism scientific?
- What does it mean that there is no fear in love?
- How do you overcome the sins of your life?
- Biblically, is there any difference between sex and gender?
This or That Questions
- Funny or Weird?
- Happiness or Suffering?
- Passion or profession?
- Cats or Dogs?
- Family or Dreams?
- Introvert or Extrovert?
- Friendship or love?
- Sex or Romance?
- Social media or Offline?
- Inspiration or Motivation?
- Business or Job?
- Deep or average?
- Success or Mediocrity?
- Netflix or Youtube?
- How to balance love with responsibility?
- How many children are ideal for planning a beautiful happy family?
- Is it good and appropriate to divide certain tasks between couples?
- When to plan for kids?
- What kind of future you wish to create for your children?
- What is the most essential thing to lead a long term relationship?
- How do you manage work life and family time?
- How to know that you found the right partner for your life?
- Where to make a memorable moments with family and relatives?
- How to avoid conflicts in relationship?
- How to deal with an abusive and a toxic partner?
- Is divorce the right choice when your partner cheats on you?
Open ended Questions
- Does the intellectual dark web exist? The past, present and future of the intellectual dark web.
- How can one tell if one’s inner voice, judgments, or conscience is a healthy one?
- How to decide if one’s inner voice is healthy or not, how to maintain if it’s healthy?
- How can responsibility be differentiated from imposed guilt?
- Why does it seem inevitable to become frustrated or annoyed with a loved one’s chronic, illness symptoms?
- What is the best way to avoid failing back into nihilistic behaviors and thinking?
- How to get rid of over agreeableness or experience overwhelming anger in life?
Family Feud Questions
- Name something that has white balls?
- When you are a kid name something that you used as a partner for kissing?
- Name an occupation in which you would find a lot of neurotic people?
- Name something that man has in pants when he is going on a hot date?
- Tell me a word a married man would use to fill in the blank: “I would _____ for sex.”
- Name something that your mother-in-law do to make you like her more?
- Name something that your ex-girlfriend is better than your wife?
- If you are blind folded, you can still identify your wife by feeling her “What?”
- What would you do if your wife’s new year resolution is not having sex with you for a year?
- If your wife left you on Saturday night what would you do on Sunday morning?
Most likely to Questions
- Who is most likely to dump you when you are in your darkest times of your life?
- With whom do you most likely to spend the last days of your life?
- Where do you most likely to travel if you get a free travel allowance for one day?
- Who is most likely to cheat on their partners?
- When do you most likely to give up on your dreams?
- Who is most likely to protect you for any cost?
- Who is most likely to live alone all their lives?
- Who is most likely to go war with the world to win the love of yours?
- How do you most likely to manage your time to meet your deadlines?
- Who is most likely to become the inspiration for all of the generations?
- How hard or easy for you to express your feelings for someone?
- How often you tend be a professional procrastinator?
- Has anyone told you that you are their role model?
- When is the last time you have taken life seriously?
- What’s your greatest realization so far in your life?
- Are you an open minded person or conventional thinker?
- What is that you never realized about yourself?
- Do you care more about looks or intelligence?
- What inspires you?
- What mindful activities you prefer to do when you are completely destressed?
- Who is your favorite Instagrammer?
- Do you use Instagram for fun or developing your business?
- What is your brand strategy to attract new followers in Instagram?
- How often do you upload pictures and videos on IG tv?
- What is your favorite Instagram theme?
- Can you tag some of your most go to profiles for inspiration in Instagram?
- Have you ever dated anyone on Instagram (online dating)?
- How much time do you spend on scrolling Instagram feed everyday?
- How do you respond if your country suddenly bans Instagram?
- Other than Instagram, what’s you favorite social media app?
- What is a mortgage refinance?
- How much risk you should take to afford a mortgage?
- What is an FHA mortgage?
- How big of a down payment you should plan for?
- What are mortgage points and do you need to pay for them?
- What does a mortgage broker do?
- What credit score do you need to get a mortgage?
- Should you rent or buy a home?
- What closing costs are negotiable?
- Do you need to pay mortgage insurance?
- Do ever friends treat each other that they are lovers?
- How to know the true nature of a friend?
- What to do when your close friend betrays you?
- Can two lovers stay as friends?
- Is it really important to make friends?
- What would be a life without any friend?
- During life span how many friends do we make and how many of them will stay with us until end?
- How not to take things too personally, if friends tease you and make fun of you?
- How to be a loyal friend?
- What are friends with benefits?
- Does humanity and divinity co-exist?
- How to believe in the divine, even though it’s a loose end?
- How does one’s conception of god changes from time to time?
- Why does one’s personal theology aligns with the eastern orthodox churches?
- What’s more important – faith, religion or spirituality?
- How to understand GOD is love? How to love GOD? Is it similar to loving a person?
- What is the scientific philosophy of religion?
- What is god according to religious people?
- Do souls, miracles and magic of life exist?
- How can you say someone completely religious by just seeing him or her?
- You don’t have a boyfriend, do you?
- You haven’t stolen my cup cake, have you?
- She is so pretty among all other girls, isn’t she?
- They both divorced officially, didn’t they?
- I’m never on time, am I?
- He deserve to be happy, doesn’t he?
- You both cheated on each other, didn’t you?
- I have been a jerk for a while, haven’t I?
- It is delicious, isn’t it?
- No body loves to be treated poorly, do they?
Get updated on the Human condition, Art, Philosophy, and Thoughtful Short stories.